Time Of Man[FairyTailHarem x...

By TheWidowMaker

In the mystical land of Fiore, magic exists as an essential part of everyday life. Countless magic guilds lie... More

About Y/N [V2]
Your Harem [Part I]
Your Harem [Part II] {V4}
Prologue: A Celestial Mage in Town
Chapter I: How do you know him?!
Chapter II: Not Again...
Chapter III: To Fairy Tail!
Chapter IV: Fairy Tail Guild
Chapter V: Number One!
Chapter VI: Two Million for a Book?!
Chapter VIII: Forming the Strongest Team?
Chapter IX: Fairies in the Wind
Chapter X: The Strongest Team!!
Chapter XI: The Cursed Island!
Chapter XII: Is that Deliora?!
Chapter XIII: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter XIV: It's the Moon Drip!
Chapter XV: The Cold Emperor [Part I]
Chapter XVI: The Cold Emperor [Part II]
Chapter XVII: The Cold Emperor [Part III]
Chapter XVIII: The Cold Emperor [Part IV]
Chapter XIX: Demons of the Past
Chapter XX: The Return of the Ice God Slayer
Extra Chapter: Back to the Guild!
ARC I ENDS | ARC II BEGINS |
Chapter I: What Happened to the Guild?!
Chapter II: Phantom Lord?
Chapter III: DECELERATION OF WAR!!
Chapter IV: Element 4 [Part I]
Chapter V: Element 4 [Part II]
Chapter VI: Reunion at Last
Chapter VII: 15 Minutes!
Chapter VIII: A Flower Blossoms in the Rain
UPDATED ABILITIES [SPOILER ALERT]
Chapter IX: Fairy Law
Chapter X: My Resolve! [PART I]
Chapter XI: My Resolve! [PART II]

Chapter VII: Who's Erza?

14.8K 242 477
By TheWidowMaker

Previously on The Man without a History

"Don't worry, you don't have to move in straight away, you can take your time to decide, but my request still stands," Y/N said. He then turned to Nashi with a scowl on his face.

"And you," He said, Nashi jumped, she looked at Y/N and was worried why he was giving her a scowl. "You made Lucy wear a Maid outfit as a joke, but didn't take a picture?!" He exclaimed. Nashi looked at him for a minute, and then at Lucy who was looking at him as well.

"A cute blonde dresses up as a maid and you didn't even take a picture?!" Y/N groaned and sighed. Virgo stood up straight and looked at Y/N.

Lucy was blushing, while Nashi was just scratching the back of her head in nervousness.

"I can always dress up the mistress, Y/N," Virgo said.

"REALLY?!" Y/N asked, turning to Virgo, his eyes were sparkling.

Virgo blushed and nodded.

"AWESOME! I WANT TO SEE IT!" Y/N exclaimed happily, looking at Virgo and Lucy.

"But some other time," Virgo said with a smile. Y/N fell to the ground. (A/N: You know how they fall to the ground because of disappointment, yeah that's what happened.)

"HELP!" yelled a child's voice.

~Present Time~

~Third Person POV~

The four turn around to see Happy, being taken away by two men.

"Happy!" Nashi yelled.

"Aye!" Happy said in a scared voice, surrounding him were four mages.

(A/N: I don't want to bother explaining that, that's how the current situation is.)

"Man, haven't had protein in a while!" said one of the short orange-haired men, drooling.

"I'm sick of eating nuts!" said the other one, drool coming out from the corner of his mouth.

"Meat!" said the one that looks like a chicken.

"Looks good!" said the man, a purple lacrima floating on his right palm.

Suddenly, Happy started shaking as he was hung over a fire pit.

"Oh, look," said one of the twins.

"It's shaking," said the other twin.

"Sorry," said the man that had grey skin. "I know you're scared, but you'll be in our stomachs soon enough," he said with a grin.

"No, I'm not shaking because I'm scared..." Happy said nervously.

"Huh?" asked the grey man.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Happy said. "I don't think I can hold it in," he said, trying his best to hold it in. "It'll probably make me taste weird too," Happy said.

"Shut up," said the grey man. "Do it!" he said to the chicken.

"Meat!" exclaimed the chicken. He held up a staff, a red magic circle appeared before it.

"Make mine medium please," said the guy who had the purple lacrima.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" Nashi screamed. All of them turn to look up at a mountain, Nashi, Lucy, Virgo and Y/N standing on a cliff.

"HAPPY!" Lucy screamed, cupping her mouth.

"Thank goodness! I didn't end up tasting weird!" Happy yelled.

"You're still saying that?" the grey man sweatdropped.

"That's our friend you have there," Nashi said, cracking her knuckles.

~One massive beating later~

"I see trouble with water and women in your future," said the guy with purple lacrima to Y/N.

"Tell me something I don't know," said Y/N nonchalantly and smirked.

~Another massive beating later~

All of them were wrapped around a tree with a rope.

Suddenly, Silvia appeared.

"Looks like I was late to the party," Silvia said.

"Oh, hey Sil!" Y/N said, waving to her with a smile. (A/N: It's kind of weird because my friend's name is Silvia, and keep thinking of her when I say Fem Gray's name.)

"Lulla..." the grey man groaned.

"What? "Lulla"?" Lucy asked, raising her eyebrows. 

Y/N looked away from the bickering Nashi and Silvia and looked at the grey man, interested in what he said.

"Lulla...by...is...," the grey man muttered.

"Huh?" Nashi asked.

"Lullaby?" Silvia echoed. 

Y/N raised his eyebrow, a concern over his face, knowing he must alert Makarov on this.

Suddenly, a giant hand shadow pulls the tree underground along with the mages who were tied to it.

"What was that?!" Lucy asked.

"Who's there?!" Nashi yelled.

"I can't sense them anymore," Silvia said, "Whoever it is, they're fast," she said, looking around the area.

Y/N suddenly turned behind him, looking at the man that was jumping across the tree, his face was hidden, he squinted his eyes. Knowing that Makarov needs to know about this immediately.

"Y/N who was that?" Nashi asked, looking at her lover squinting her eyes.

"It's nothing," Y/N said without looking back. Worry creeping up in his mind, not knowing what was happening. 'What's Lullaby?' He thought in his mind.

~Timeskip~

~Y/N POV~

I walked up to the bar to see Mira cleaning up one of the glasses.

"Mira," I said with a smile.

"Yes?" Mira asked with a smile, her smile faded when her eyes landed on my face. She saw the serious look on my face. 

"What happened Y/N?" Mira asked with a look of worry on her face.

"Do you have the communication Lacrima?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Can you come with me and call Master?" I asked.

"What's going on Y/N?" Lucy asked from behind him.

"Just need to talk to Master, don't worry everything will be fine," He said, looking back at Lucy, who could only respond with a nod.

Mira and I walked into Master's office, Mira rushed to the cabinet behind Makarov's desk. She brought out a Communications Lacrima Crystal.

(A/N: Imagine Makarov's face on it, instead of that tool. And yes, I actually mean tool and not fool. The insult is aimed at Laxus.)

It's a specially made handheld Lacrima that allows one to have an audio conversation with other people who hold the same type of Lacrima.

"Mira? Y/N? What is it? Is this important?" Makarov asked through the Lacrima.

"Master, it's Y/N," Mira said as she sat down on the chair.

"Master, there's some news," I said with a serious tone. 

"Earlier today, we were confronted by a group of Mages, who capture Happy, obviously we took care of them. However, there's something one of the mages' muttered, something called a Lullaby," I said. 

Makarovs' eye widens in surprise.

"Did he have something in his hand?" Master asked quickly.

"No, he was taken away by a giant shadow hand," I said. He looked deep in thought, he looked around from his side.

"Ok, I want you to be on alert, is someone else with you?" Master asked.

"Nope, just Y/N and me, master," Mira said with a worried look.

"Ok, good. This conversation should not reach anyone else's ears, I need to talk with a council quickly," Makarov said. "Is that all?" He asked.

Mira and I nodded.

"Alright, I'll be back soon, take care kids," Makarov said, cutting the communication. 

There was a silence, both of us were thinking.

"Y/N, I'm worried," Mira said, looking up to me. 

"It's alright, we're here, I'm here, and we're the number one guild in Fiore," I said assuringly, putting a hand on her shoulder.

~Timeskip~

We walked to the guild hall to see Lucy and Nab Lasaro, standing next to the Request Board.

I stand behind Lucy, as she reads out some of the requests.

"Finding a magic bracelet...Finding some D. Roger's buried treasure...Breaking the spell on a cursed cane...Removing a sword from a stone...Reading someone's love horoscope...Joining a group to fend off a marriage...fighting in some tournament to save the universe...Hunting a volcano demon?!" Lucy said as she read out some of the requests. "Wizard jobs sure come in a lot of forms," Lucy dragged as she put her hand on her chin.

(A/N: Tell me if you get the references.)

"Just let me know if you find one you're interested in," Mira said as she walked up next to the board. "The master's at a conference right now, you see," Mira said.

"A conference?" Lucy asked.

"All the guild masters in the region, get together every so often and report about things," Mira said. "It's not the same as the council, but...." Mira dragged on, putting her finger on her cheek as if deep in thought. 

'Gotta admit she does look cute doing that,' I thought, chuckling.

"Reedus, Could I borrow a light pen?" Mira asked, turning around. 

Reedus was sitting next to the bar with a mug in his hand. He's a tall man sporting curly, light orange hair. In order to better utilize his Pict Magic, he has a distinctly large torso. 

His outfit consisted of  a large, white fitting his chests' size, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, dark pants, dark pointed shoes adorned by light crescent moon-like motifs on the inner sides, and a distinctive dark hat, with a large brim a curved point hanging down on Reedus' left and a light orange band around it.

"Oui," Reedus said, handing her a light pen.

A light pen takes the form of a normal-looking, light-colored pen with an arched chip, with its end adorned with a small sphere. 

Its most distinctive trait is its glowing nib, which is light, prominent and somehow rounded in appearance, made of an unknown material which allows the pen to use its special ability.

Which is to allow the user to write in the air around them.

"The council is at the very top of the magical world," Mira said, as she drew the power tree of the magic world. "It consists of ten members and has connections with the government, its purpose is to uphold all the rules in the magical world. Wizards who commit crimes can also be tried here, the council is located in Era," She said.

"Just below that, are the different guild master leagues, they pass on the decisions the council makes and help all the different guilds communicate," Mira said as she finished drawing the power tree.

"Basically, they hold us all together, it's really a tough job," She said looking at Lucy, who was now pressing her index finger against her cheek.

"I had no idea that guilds were interconnected like that..." Lucy said.

"Yes, it's important that guilds cooperate," Mira said, "If a guild doesn't focus on cooperation..." "the guys in black will come!" Nashi continued for Mira, lighting a fire on her index finger and bringing it close to her face, with an evil grin on her face.

I sighed and facepalmed myself.

"You're such a scaredy-cat!" Nashi teased Lucy.

"Don't scare me like that!" Lucy said, annoyed.

"There really are guys in black, though," Mira said, a look of concern on her face. She wrote the word 'Dark Guild' and drew a square around it, away from the power tree. "The dark guilds...They're guilds that don't belong to any league, they're malicious people and are often involved in crimes," Mira said. 

I got a glass of water for her, knowing she was probably thirsty. 

Mira looked up at me and smiled, kissing my cheek and saying 'Thank you,' with a smile.

"No problem, my love," I said, putting an arm around her waist, as she drank the water.

"Just a choose a job, will you?" Nashi said.

"And what gives you the right to say that to me?" Lucy asked with a scowl.

"Well, we're a team and all," Nashi said as a matter-of-fact.

"We picked the job last time, this time it's your turn," Happy added.

"Yeah right! You know our "team" is disbanded," she said crossing her arms. "You didn't care about me! You just needed someone with blonde hair!" she exclaimed.

"That's not the only reason we chose you, Lucy," Nashi said. "It was because you're nice!" Nashi said with a smile, causing Lucy to blush lightly.

I grabbed the glass Mira had once she was done, and tossed it in the air, watching as it landed perfectly upside down in the glass stand without cracking or anything.

"How you do that is beyond me?" Mira said giggling. I just grinned and shrugged.

"Don't worry about picking a team; I'm sure you'll get a ton of offers soon enough," Silvia said from her table, as she was sitting across Cana who was drinking, again.

"Silvia. Clothes," Cana, Mira and I said at the same time. Silvia started freaking out, while the three of us just giggled, I winked at Cana, grinning as she blushed while caressing Mira's back.

"You're annoying," Nashi said to Silvia.

"Did you just call me annoying, fire freak?!" Silvia said as Nahsi and her clashed heads.

"You're super annoying, you pervert!" Nashi yelled.

"Feather Face!" "Silky hair!" "You're stifling!" "You stink!"

"Here they go again," Happy said as he sighed.

"Sometimes, I think I have three girlfriends and two children," I said aloud with a sigh. 

Mira, Cana, and Lucy just giggled, and those who heard it around the guild also started laughing.

"Sounds like a family doesn't it?" Mira asked with wink. My eyes widen, a blush forming on my face.

I looked to Cana to see she was blushing furiously as well.

"I-I-I" I stuttered not being able to find the words for it.

"Lucy, won't you form a team of love with me?" Loke flirted with Lucy, I look to my right to see Loke had an arm wrapped around Lucy. "Tonight, just the two of us?" Loke flirted.

"Huh?" Lucy asked.

"You really are beautiful," Loke said, pushing his glasses up. "Even with my sunglasses on, your beauty is dazzling, I'm sure I would go blind if I saw you with my naked eyes," He said.

"Go blind, fine by me," Lucy said in an annoyed tone.

"Loke, land the date first before you start flirting so much," I said with a sigh. 

"Y-You're a celestial wizard?!" Loke said, a look of panic, he noticed her key pouch around her skirt. Loke started to walk back.

"Huh?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, she has a crab and maid and stuff," Happy said as he munched on a fish. 

'Didn't he just say they have no money for food, where the fuck did that fish come from?' I thought, looking at Happy weirdly.

"What a cruel twist of fate! I'm sorry! We can never be together," Loke said in a dramatic way, tears forming in his eyes as he dashed away.

"What's his deal?" Lucy asked.

"Just ignore him," I said.

"Loke's bad at dealing with celestial wizards, rumor has it he had trouble with a girl a long time ago," Mira said.

"I'm not surprised, he's--" Nashi suddenly came crashing towards Lucy.

"Oh, my," Mira and I said with a stoic expression.

"Knock it off, you guys..." Lucy said from under Nashi.

'SOME YURI ACTION?! IT'S MY LUCKY DAY!' I thought as I watched the scene.

"She picked a fight with me, I can't turn down her offer!" Silvia said arrogantly.

"We told you. Your clothes," Cana, Mira and I said at the same time. Silvia again freaked out.

"You're the one who started it, droopy eyes!" Nashi said, scowling at Silvia.

"When exactly did I start it, slanty eyes?!" Silvia said, scowling at Nashi.

"Talking underwear!" "Amoeba!"

"Talk about petty..." Lucy said.

"They're always like this," Happy said.

The rest of the guild could only laugh at the bickering Ice Flame Duo. 

I just sighed, watching as Mira was giggling with the rest of the guild. Mira looked up, and she blushed as she noticed my stare.

"What?" She asked cutely.

"Just staring at my beautiful girlfriend," I said. Mira blushed and looked away.

"This is bad!" the door opened as Loke yelled, he was sweating furiously. "It's Erza...She's back!" He yelled.

Suddenly the whole guild was scared.

"Erza? You mean the person Nashi mentioned earlier?" Lucy asked.

"You could say she's the strongest female wizard in Fairy Tail now," Mira said with a smile. I caressed her back as she said that.

Suddenly we heard loud footsteps coming towards the guild.

"It's Erza," Laki said with a worried look. 

Laki Olietta, a slim beautiful young woman of average height with straight, pale lavender hair set in a bowl cut-like style, with her fringe covering the left part of her forehead, and the right side exposed. 

She has brown eyes, and a large, dark-colored ribbon adorning the top of her head. She's wearing a pair of simple glasses with oval lenses. 

Her outfit was composed of a light-colored coat reaching down below her waist, with dark cuffs retaining the original color on their back edges, a dark cravat tie around the collar, and light colored gloves.

"Those are Erza's footsteps," said Wakaba from behind Laki. 

Wakaba Mine, a man of average height, distinguishable by his brown hair, which is kept in an ostentatious pompadour-like style that protrudes frontwards from the top of his head in a large, curly and fluffy tuft. 

His outfit consisted of a loose, light green shirt decorated with many motifs of stylized dark-colored flowers with five petals, a pair of pants cut down below Wakaba's knee, held up by a light belt adorned with many black stars partially hidden by his shirt, and sandals held up by striped bands.

"Erza's come back..." said Macao Conbolt, a slim, mildly muscular man of average height with short, straight, slicked back dark blue hair. 

He has linear dark eyebrows, dark eyes, and a prominent nose with a flat, rectangular front. The lower part of his face is covered in quite a large amount of stubble, which includes a thin mustache. 

"Given this reaction, Erza must be one powerful wizard," Lucy said looking around, as murmurs were going around the guild. Some had stood up in nervousness.

The footsteps became louder and louder as she came closer and closer. Erza came in carrying a big beast horn, ornate with lots of jewelry and trinkets.

She dropped the horn with a loud thud, making most of the guild members flinch. 

I grinned.

"I've returned, is the master here?" Erza asked, in her deep but melodic voice. 

Erza Scarlet, more known as Titania, an S-Class Wizard, and my girlfriend. 

She's a young woman with long, scarlet hair and brown eyes. 

She has a slender, voluptuous figure, she was wearing her custom-made armor by Heart Kreuz smiths, a blue skirt, black books, and diamond shaped silver earrings. Her Fairy Tail stamp is blue and located in the middle of her left upper arm. However, on the armor, it's located on top of where her heart is and is red.

(A/N: Dammnit! Why is she so pretty?! >-<  o.o )

"S-So pretty...!" Lucy gasped. 

I stood there and looked at Erza, who noticed my stare and looked away blushing. The rest were in awe of what was happening.

"Welcome back!" Mira said with a smile. 

Erza was still looking away a blush on her face, I stood there grinning like an idiot. 

There stood the mighty Titania, the strongest female wizard of Fairy Tail, her power comparable to the Ten Wizard Saints, but here she was blushing and flustered in front of her boyfriend.

"Oh, how I'm going to be teasing her for days because of this," I whispered while grinning. Mira could only giggle in response.

"The master's at a conference," Mira said whiling covering her mouth trying to hold her laugh in.

"I-I s-s-see," Erza stuttered.

"What is that humongous thing, Erza?" a guild member asked.

"T-The horn of a monster I subdued," Erza said with a little stutter. "The locals decorated it and gave it to me as a souvenir," she said with her hands on her hips. "Is it a problem?" Erza asked.

"No, not in the least!" The guild member said nervously.

"I bet she's heard about what happened at Mt. Hakobe," someone said.

"O-Oh, crap...I'm a goner...," Macao said nervously.

"She's not what I imagined at all..." Lucy said.

"Listen up!" Erza yelled.

"Eep!" The guild members said.

"On the road, I heard that Fairy Tail has been causing yet more trouble," Erza said, her hands on her hips. "The master may not care, but I do!" She said.

"Cana! How dare you drink dressed like that!" Erza said to poor Cana, who quickly put the barrel down.

"Vijeeter!" She said.

"Yes?!" Vijeeter asked nervously.

"Dance outside!" Erza yelled, Vijeeter slumped while standing.

"Wakaba, I see cigarette butts on the floor," Erza said. Wakaba sweatdropped, with a nervous look on his face.

"Nab, I see you're dawdling in the front of the request board as usual," She looked at him. "Do some work!" She yelled at him, Nab slumped.

She turned to Macao, "Macao!" She yelled at him, she stared at him and just sighed.

"Say something!" Macao said nervously.

"Honestly, you cause so much trouble, but I'll be kind and say nothing for today," Erza said, putting her hand on her forehead.

"She's already said a lot, though," Lucy whispered. "What is she, a disciplinarian?" Lucy whispered nervously.

"That's Erza for you," Happy whispered.

"Still, even if she is kind of a loudmouth, she looks like an actually-mature person. Surely, there's no reason to be afraid of her...?" Lucy dragged.

"Is Nashi and Silvia here?" Erza asked looking around.

"Aye!" Happy said. Erza turned to see the Ice Flame Duo acting all buddy-buddy.

"H-Hi Erza, we're best friends as usual...!" Silvia said nervously.

"Aye!" Nashi said.

"Nashi's turned into Happy!" Lucy exclaimed she was shocked as she looked at the Duo.

"I see. It's natural for good friends to fight sometimes, too," Erza said, with her arms crossed. "That said, I like seeing you get along like that," She said.

"No, we're not exactly "best friends"," Silvia said.

"Aye!" Nashi said, hugging each other, sweat forming on their bodies.

"I've never seen Nashi like this before!" Lucy said, shocked.

"A long time ago, Nashi challenged Erza to a fight and got really beat up," Mira said, as she drew Erza and Nashi fighting. 

"Nashi did?!" Lucy asked.

"She found Silvia walking around half-naked and scolded her," Macao said.

"She beat Loke up too, for trying to hit on her," Cana said with a cute grin and her chin resting on her hand.

"Y-Y-Y/N!" Erza said with a blush.

"Oh? It's finally my turn?" I teased as I pulled away from Mira. 

"What did I do this time, Ms. Scarlet?~" I teased, walking closer to her. 

Erza blushed furiously, while I chuckled. I looked around to see most were in awe of our interaction.

"I want a hug..." Erza said softly.

"Could you say that louder please, Ms. Scarlet?" I asked softly, knowing what she was asking. Leaning forwards, cupping my ear. I was standing fairly close to her.

"I want a hug..." Erza said with a blush, it was a little louder than last time.

"Sorry, Ms. Scarlet," I said, poking my ears not being able to "hear" her. "But I can't hear you, please speak louder," I said.

"I want a hug from you!" Erza yelled. 

Silence followed, and then she started blushing furiously.

I walked closer and wrapped my arms around her.

"You should've said so earlier~," I teased her, grinning. Chuckling as she blushed and punched my shoulder lightly, but she wrapped her arms around me as well.

The rest of the guild was in awe. The female members going 'Awww...' while the male members were whistling and cheering.

"Welcome back Home Erza, I love you," I whispered into her ear. Her arms tighten around me in response.

"It's good to be back home, I love you too, Y/N," Erza whispered back, her head resting on my chest. If I listened closely, she sounded like she was purring almost.

Either way, I don't care. 

I am happy she's back home safe, now the house was complete for the time being.

---

A/N: Hehe! 

That's all for today! How did you like Erza all being lovey-dovey? Was it good? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me in the comments down below!

Please do vote as it tells me you're enjoying the story so far!

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 1.3K 34
A young wizard that go's by the name, (y/n) (l/n), that has a mysterious and incredible power takes part in the Grand magic games with his Guild, Sab...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
983K 27.6K 37
This story revolves around a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She lives in the magical world of Fairy Tail, a guild composing of wizards. During her stay...
19.1K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...