Bts adopted sister

By h8armynot_ourbangtan

Kim Angelina, a beautiful girl whose parents died getting killed by their enemy, another mafia group. Kim Ang... More

Adoption and intro
Home
First night
Shopping
Second night
Morning
Talent
Third night
School
Explanation
Fourth night
A/n note
Tutor
Memories
Karaoke
Fifth night
Chapter 17
Chap 18
Chapter 19
Chap20
Chap 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Part 56
A/n hereeee~
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
A/n note
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Support please!!

Chapter 45

1.9K 42 3
By h8armynot_ourbangtan

I was awoken by the commotion outside. Everyone was outta bed. Even Yoongi oppa. "Namjoon you spoilt the goddamn luggage again! Jimin get a new one!" "Why me? Ask Namjoon hyung, he broke it!" "Yoongi hyung stop sleeping on my luggage! I need to pack!" "Taehyung fuck off!" "Jin, suga said a bad word!" "Watch your mouth yoongi!" "Jungkook go wake the kids- Stop eating the cookies! It's for the flight." "It's mine!" "Giv it,Jungkookie." "Never!" "Fine, I'll take another pack. Just go wake the kids." "Oh. Seo Joon is here, go wake my princess." "Our princess." "Yea yea just- Yoongi, release Seo Joon!" I could hear footsteps. "Bunny- oh you're awake. Want a cookie?" Jungkook oppa asked. I nodded and munched on the cookie. He smiled and went back down. "Jungkook stop leaving crumbs on the floor!" The commotion could be heard again. I took a quick shower and wore this for the long flight.

I took my bag and luggage and headed down to see taetae oppa and kookie oppa fighting over a bag of cookies. Jin oppa cleaning the crumbs on the floor. Jimin oppa putting his things into the new luggage and joonie oppa trying to take the cookies from kookie and tae oppa. Yoongi oppa was tightly hugging sj oppa while he tried to escape. I sighed. I viciously snatched the bag of cookies and tied them before giving it to jin oppa. I used two brooms to sweep the floor. I overturned the old luggage and let all Jimin oppa's clothes fall into the new luggage and zipped it up. I yanked sj oppa out of Yoongi oppa's grip and shouted, "Namjoon, kookie and jin oppa stand at the door in line. The rest in the car." They scurried there. I managed to pull him away and both of the scurried to the car. I took the luggages and roll them across the living room to the door. They passed it all the way to the car. I took a final look to make sure everyone's luggage are in and locked the door. We ran to the car. The car drove off as I sat in between J hope and sj oppa seat. I looked at my watch. "10minutes. Not bad." I said. They clapped. I took a bow. "I just realized. Princess, why is your skirt so short!" Namjoon oppa exclaimed. "Chillax, I'm wearing jeans underneath. This ain't a dress. It's a overly big shirt." I said while closing my eyes. He replied with a hum. I leaned on j hope oppa's shoulder and took a rest. What a long morning. I even forgotten breakfast. I hope my oppas ate. I don't want them to get gastric.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1K 41
Kim taehyung works for the mafia all town of Korea knows and are scared of them, because they know the mafia kill and hunt for their enemy's that pas...
18.7K 532 30
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...
105K 2.3K 39
A bold girl name yn you love mafia will find out her stepbrothers are mafia what will happen??
25K 700 27
BTS and Y/n are siblings their parents were ex mafia. Bts is the most scary and powerful mafia group whereas Y/n is mafia queen and these siblings ar...