Her Disguise (Daragon Fanfic)...

By Black_Frost00101

Kwon Jiyong is a playboy by heart. He never care for anyone or anything. And here comes the school's bad girl... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24(Ririn ❤)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Not an Update
STILL NOT UN UPDATE
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 21

1.1K 40 3
By Black_Frost00101

****This chapter is dedicated to Joylyn Tumonog😘❤❤****

"Dara's pov"

I can't believe that in just one helling week past and there's too many things happened.

After the day Jiyong declared something like a lunatic his fangirls are attacking me like a mad people!!!

"Well who wouldn't his freaking handsome"....ok now what am I thinking

Not to mention CL also having a hard time...

**Flash back**

We're walking our way to our classroom when suddenly Jiyong and his friends suddenly pop-out which made me restless.

They walked towards us and stopped just a few steps away from us and that made all the attention toward us.

Seungri suddenly went to CL and he grabbed CL's left hand gently...holding it"What's happening"Minzy asked "We don't know"Bom muttered.

I looked at Jiyong's direction and I saw them cheering silently at the back=_=
Aishh... jinjja!!!....my mouth literally dropped and the four of them also had a banner written on it was "Don't be a Baby and Man-up" both me and Bom face palmed.

I diverted my attention on both CL and Seungri....cute they are both shy.

Seungri cleared his throat"Lee Charlotte....I know that I've been a jerk for you and completely annoying....but this annoying jerk had fell for you deeply hard when the first time I saw you.....and I know this is too sudden"Seungri said with a loving eyes....this kid .......is serious about our Chae.

We looked at CL and her face turned into complete red.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"Seungri asked while he let out a single red rose.

The three of us smiled and Seungri's fangirls cried...

"Ahh wae?"

"Wahhh..oppa!"

"She's so lucky"

I heard some of the students complained hahahaha....but then it went silent"No"CL spoke that made Seungri sad"Wae?!!!"Bommie whined.

"Unless if you court me"CL once again spoke with a smile that made Seungri happy and hugged CL.

CL's eyes widen same us ours and I saw Jiyong, Taeyang, Daesung and Top dancing"They looked like a kid"Minzy commented....

After that event we head back home at first the three of us were silent but when Bom closed the door"Lee Chaerin I hope that you knew what you did"Bom said while looking suspiciously at CL.

"Unnie I know what I'm doing"CL said assuring us and after that it went silent.

"Unnie do you have feelings for him?" Minzy asked breaking the awkward atmosphere....even I don't have any idea what's on CL's mind.

We waited for her answer.
.

.

.

"Unfortunately Yes!"she said while hiding her face using her hands....

Me and Bommie looked at each other"Kyaaaa!"Both Minzy and Bom let out another squeal..

"Last time I remembered they were both Cat's and Rat's"I smirked at CL and she only scoffed at me hahahahaha she got caught....

And after that day the road to our classroom went into rampage and I'm really having a very difficult time on preventing myself composed or I would have sent some stupidents on the hospital!!!!

***"Flash back ends***

And that's what happened after that day like I said Jiyong's fangirls are attacking me.....ok not just me actually the four of us.

Especially that every single day Jiyong would always give me any flowers same as CL with Seungri.

At launch those two would tag along with us.

.

.

.

And today thankfully it's Saturday and we don't have class!!!

And I'm so freaking bored!!!

I looked at my drawers to find something to get myself  busy but none I find nothing....aughhh...

"Hmmmm should I go to the mall?"I asked myself since the three is not here today and I'm Soo lonely T-T and I'm completely alone.

I decided to go.

I took a quick shower...and I let myself dry

I walked into my walk in closet,I get my simple black colored off-shoulder and paired it with white jeans I also took my white Converse.

I put some light make-up,and I tied my hair in messy bun and last but not the least my fake glasses.

I once again looked at my mirror and I was satisfied with my look.

I locked our house..I decided  not to bring any vehicle cause I might attract some attention especially that we were already known in this neighborhood as Nerds....

I took the bus and take a seat I plugged my earphones and listen to our music's.

Once I got inside the mall I went to the clothing stores.

But unfortunately nothing took my interest I was about to walked away but a hand held my wrist I looked at the owner's hand.....my eyes instantly widen.

"Jiyong what are you doing here?"I asked out of shocked.

"It's good to hear you say my name"he said while smiling at me.

"What are you doing here?"I asked again"Strolling?"he said kind of unsure of his answer making me suspicious.

"Seriously what do you think I'm doing here?... of course we're shopping"he said while rolling his eyes.

I'm trying myself not to laugh he looked really really cute...he looked liked a gay!!!hahahahahha.

"Your laughing aren't you"he said kind of pissed...I decided to walked away from him... still holding my laughter in.

But I felt his presence besides me his following me"Baby Girl what are you laughing at?"he asked again but this time with a matching pout....

"Cute" I mumbled"I'm not cute!!!I'm manly!!!"he shouted and I  couldn't take it anymore I laughed and he even pouted more!!!

"Stop laughing"he demanded but I didn't stop kekekeke.

And to make me stop laughing he kissed my left cheek,I slapped his shoulder lightly and acted like I was angry but he let out his touge playfully...what a kid pftt.

Just then he held my right hand and we went to the archaid and play various games.

I was really having a great time with him and I'm loving it..

"I'm hungry"I said out of nowhere he looked at me and once again he pulled me towards a restaurant"what do you want to eat?"he asked "Anything"I answered as I was busy looking at the menu.

"Ahh ma'am and sir we have an additional ice cream for couples" the girl at the counter offered us.

I looked at Jiyong and he smiled warmly at her that made my blood boil tch..
.

.

.

"Yeah sure we would like that"Jiyong said at the girl I didn't wait for him,And I just went to an available table.

I looked outside trying to get myself calm"Hey Baby Girl is something wrong?"Jiyong asked as he took his seat apposite from me.

"Nothing"I blankly said he was about to say something but his order came we started eating and his questioning me some various question like what's my favorite color, animals, hobbies....etch.

We decided to stroll around the park we were walking silently until he broke it.

"What's the problem baby girl did I do something bad?"he asked while his left hand holds my chin making me looked at his eyes.....

"Nothing"Once again I answered and I walked away from him I went to a nerby fountain ignoring him completely,I felt him hugged me from behind"Is my baby jealous?"he asked but I only shrugged still not answering him.

I heard him laughing and I felt my blood rushed to my face.

I elbowed him in the stomach but he didn't have any reaction but still laughing at me.

I pouted and just then he made me face him"You don't have to be jealous"he told me as he was smiling genuinely at me which made me melted from his gaze.

"No one could get my attention other than my Baby Girl"he said and kissed my nose.

I smiled at his actions.

"Sabrina Park I know our first meeting wasn't pleasant and I've been a complete arrogant and a big jerk and an ass-hole.... would you believe that I fell for you?"he asked while looking tenderly at me my heart went rampage I have mixed feeling and I am Soo happy...

"Will you be my girlfriend?"he asked...."Yes!"I answered smiling at him.

"YES!!!!"Jiyong shouted then he spun me around I giggled and I punched his shoulder playfully"Jiyong I might fall"I shreaked.

I can't ignore my feelings towards him the longer I tried ignoring it the more it will grow and I'm loving every moment together with him.........

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

A/n:

          Hey guys how's this chapter? anyway I hope you guys like it.....LOL when I was writing this chapter it's too cringy for me😂😂😂.

                         Blackfrost ❄❄❄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.9K 46
(Also posted on AFF.) They met when he was the newest singing sensation to rock the kpop music scene. He had the perfect blend of looks, wit, chari...
34.4K 1.1K 41
Sandara or Dara is nearing her 30th year. She's the stereotypical never been kissed, no boyfriend since birth, himono-onna. She's brilliant at work...
43.4K 1.5K 57
Bad Boy. Good Girl. Doctor. Nurse. Together. Apart. Fated? Or Not?
143K 3.1K 57
{ Romance beyond difference. } He's the good student, she's the worst student. He's quiet, she's loud and annoying. He's the personification of perfe...