My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

love sick

114 3 0
By Connor4ever

(harry's p.o.v.)

i wake up and look around not knowing where i was and remember we are spending the night at louis place and i lay my head back down and i realize im not laying on a pillow...or a bed but on the floor cuddled into louis side so i slowly get up not wanting to wake him.

once im up i look around and see niall cuddled into zayns side and i smile but then frown not wanting niall to get hurt i walk out of the projection room and to the kitchen and grab a water bottle and sit down at the counter in the dark sometimes being alone in the dark in just silence is nice.

''couldnt sleep'' some one asks and i turn around and see niall ''no'' i say ''well you looked snug when you fell asleep on louis lap'' he says and i choke on my water and he laughs ''niall i told you i dont like him'' i say pissed at him.

''sorry harry but now that your up you should take your pills'' he says and i nod going upstairs to louis room to grab my pills and i just lay down and take in the darkness and silence.

''hey'' louis says and i look up and he closes his door ''hey'' i simply say and lay back down ''um why are you in the dark'' he asks ''i needed to take my pills and then i just wanted to be alone in silence and the dark'' i say and he lays down next to me.

'' mind if i join you'' he asks ''not at all'' i say closing my eyes only hearing the sound of louis and i breathing and the sound of the thunder.....ugh i hate thunder''you okay curly'' louis asks me and i open my eyes noticing i'm shaking.

''your scared of the thunder aren't you'' he asks and i shake my head ''what no'' i say and the sky makes a big roar and i jump onto louis.

'' not scared of the thunder my ass'' he says and i hold onto him tightly ''its okay curly i'll protect you'' he says rubbing my back and i smile ''im so happy to have a friend like you'' i say and he laughs.

''yeah same here'' he says ''harry?'' he asks ''what'' i answer ''when did you having to take pills for your emotions start'' he asks.

''well the doctors told my mum when i was born that the part of my brain for the emotions was all messed up so i had these injections every day then when i could i started taking pills, so i guess i have always had to take something for them'' i say ''do you mind me asking whats wrong why do you have to take pills''louis asks.

'' no its fine well I'm bi polar but i bet you know that um well i can't control my emotions see if i don't take my pills i go crazy, i guess the pills help with my bipolar issues and to keep me un insane'' i say ''well you're not normal but your not crazy'' louis says and i laugh ''thanks'' i say.

'' okay one more question''he asks ''what is it'' i say ''why do you live on your own'' he asks ''cause i flelt like i was becoming too much for liam and zayns mum so when i turned 16 i begged her to let me live back at my old house and she let me and i got a job which i still have and they let gemma stay with them and when i could i would hang out with them and gemma'' i say and i feel mhim nod and another roar of thunder comes and i jump a little and he laughs.

it is now 7 am and it's poring cats and dogs outside ''liam we dont want you to drive in this weather'' niall says ''i'll be fine guys i've driven in worse and my dad isnt that far away'' he says ''okay'' i say and turn to gemma ''have fun with sophia okay i'll see you sunday Tuesday night okay'' i say and he nods and hugs me.

''love you hawwy'' she says and i look up oto liam ''i wont let anything happen to her i swear'' liam says ''okay just call me when you drop her off and get to your dads'' i say and he hugs me ''bye guys'' he says and they leave and i take a deep breath.

''dude its liam they're going to be fine'' zayn says and i nod and we all head to the living room ''louis sweetie im home'' jay calls walking in ''mum your home'' louis says not so happy but a little sad ''yeah i was working late and then the storm came in and i couldnt leave'' she says walking and hugging him more like squeezing him.

''niall zayn its nice to see you boys again you know louis they would always come and check on me and every one else'' she says and he smiles ''yeah and mum you know harry'' louis says patting my back ''yes i do how are you harry'' she asks ''im good'' i say and she smiles.

''well boys i would love to chat but i must go upstairs shower and work love you'' she says heading upstairs and louis looks down.

''i'll be back'' louis says leaving into the darkness ''i'll go check on him'' zayn says leaving after him and i look over to niall and i cant explain his look ''niall are you okay'' i ask him ''i love zayn so much but he'll never love me'' he says and sighs ''niall please dont get hurt'' i say to him.

''what do you mean'' he says ''i just dont want you to get hurt if he finds someone to date'' i say and he nods '' i know but lately i've been feeling more and more feelings for him like i have a feeling that he likes me but i know he doesnt'' niall says and i hold him.

''oh ni you got it bad'' i say to him ''got what'' he says and i laugh and look at him ''your love sick niall kind of like a love bug bit you and now your infected'' i say and he sighs.

''ni?'' i say ''yeah har'' he says ''i love you'' i say laying my head down on his lap and he giggles ''i love you too harry'' he says and messes with my hair and the thunder roars really loud niall and i scream and hold onto eachother''i hate thunder'' i say.

(louis p.o.v.)

''zayn just tell him i bet he loves you too'' i tell him ''no i cant louis cause what if he doesnt then we cant do his anymore'' he says to me ''well then keep this thing you guys have and hide your feelings forever to be honest i dont really give a shit right now'' i say walkng away.

''louis i know that your upset but you dont have to be a dick'' zayn sys and i run my hand through my hair ''i know im sorry'' i say and we hug and i pull away ''i guess i just havent been myself a lot lately since i gotten back'' i say and he nods ''i understand'' he says and we walk back to the living room and niall is on the couch crying.

zayn runs over to him ''babe whats wrong'' did zayn call him babe hm ''i-i hurt h-har-ry a-and now h-hes m-mad at m-me'' niall cry's and zayn holds him on his lap ''he cant be mad at you niall he loves you it's just... its not his fault'' zayn says rubbing circles in his back and niall nods ''i'm gonna go look for him'' i say walking away and then just my luck:

THE POWER GOES OUT

i pull out my lighter and i hear the piano go off and i walk towards the music and i find harry playing the piano with candles lit so i put my lighter back in my pocket and listen to him

*

H: NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA YEAH

YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME

YOU KNO THE WORDS 'ONCE UPON A TIME'

MAKE YOU LISTEN, THERES A REASON

WHEN YOU DREAM THERES A CHANCE YOU'LL FIND

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, OR HAPPY EVER AFTER

at this point im in the room and i decide to join with him

B: YOUR HARMONY TO THE MELODY, THATS ECHOING INSIDE MY HEAD

A SINGLE VOICE ABOVE THE NOISE

AND LIKE A COMMON THREAD

L: YOU'RE PULLING ME

H: WHEN I HEAR MY FAVORITE SONG, I KNOW THAT WE BELONG

L: OH YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME

YEAH ITS LIVING IN ALL OF US

H: AND ITS BROUGHT US HERE BECAUSE

B: BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME

NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA YEAH

YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME

H: ITS LIKE I KNEW YOU BEFORE WE MET

CANT EXPLAIN, THERES NO NAME FOR IT

B: IM SAYING WORDS I NEVER SAID

L: AND IT WAS EASY BECAUSE YOU SEE THE REAL ME

AS I AM

B: YOU UNDERSTAND

AND THATS MORE THAN I'VE EVER KNOWN

H: TO HEAR YOUR VOICE, ABOVE THE NOISE

B: AND KNOW IM NOT ALONE

H: OH YOU'RE SINGING TO ME

B: WHEN I HEAR MY FAVORITE SONG

I KNOW THAT WE BELONG

OH YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME

ITS LIVING IN ALLOF US

AND ITS BROUGHT US HERE BECAUSE

YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME

TOGETHER WE'RE GONNA SING

WE'VE GOT THE POWER TO SING WHAT WE FEEL

L: CONNECTED AND REAL

H: CANT KEEP IT ALL INSIDE

B: OH YEAH

NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA YEAH

YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME

NA NA NA NA

(H: OH YEAH)

B: NA NA NA NA

(L: YEAH)

B: YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME

WHEN I HEAR MY FAVORITE SONG

(L: FAVORITE SONG)

B: I KNOW THAT WE BELONG

(H:WE BELONG)

B: OH, YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME

YEAH ITS LIVING IN ALL OF US

AND ITS BROUGHT US HERE BECAUSE

YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME

L: NA NA NA NA

H: YEAH

L:NA NA NA NA

H: OH YEAH

B: YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME

L: YEAH*

i'm face to face with harry right now and we laugh cause all i did was dance around the piano till the end and started to play with him ''i didnt think that you would know that song'' harry says.

''i was in high school musical the play in middle school and i played troy but i still know all the songs cause fizzy loved those movies''i say and he smiles ''i just love disney i know every disney song' harry says and i play the keys on the piano.

''what are you playing'' harry asks ''i dont have a name for it yet'' i say and harry sways around on the chair ''well it's beautiful you wrote it'' he asks ''yep i got bored one day'' i say and look at him still playing ''maybe i'll name it the curly haired boy'' i say and he laughs.

''that sounds like a perfect name'' he giggles out and his giggle makes me laugh.'' why were you playing the piano'' i say ''to calm down i love music''he says and i nod ''you do know i've been filming this whole time right'' i say and he drops his head.

''no'' he pouts and i laugh and my phone goes off and i answer ''hello'' ''hey louis its lottie um change of plans for the movie we need you and a partner to make a movie about equal rights you can make the video anyway you want bye''she says hanging up.

''who was it and what about'' harry says ''lottie she said the movie has to be about equal rights and i think i know our star'' i say putting a box around harry ''what no'' he says frowning ''oh come on harry please please please'' i say begging him shaking his shoulders.

"okay okay i'll do it'' he says and i smile and hug him. i pull away and we get up and i use the light from my video camera to see ''lets scare niall and zayn'' i say and harry nods and we go into the living room and see them snogging 'um maybe we should not scare them'' harry says and i face the camera towards us and nod then we make our way up to my room.

'' okay i should have seen that coming niall scared from the dark the thunder and zayn is there to comfort him then bam they kiss'' harry says and i give him a look ''shit okay um niall and zayn arent dating but they have a kind of thing'' he says ''i know zayn told me'' i say ''well the more we know'' he says and i laugh.

''kissing is so normal to me now'' i say and he nods and i start a new video ''so whats your story who are you'' i ask harry but he stays silent so i set the camera down the the tripod and i wrap my arm around his neck ''come on harry speak to the lovely people watching this movie'' i say but nothing.

''okay viewers this is harry 'curly' styles and we are making this movie about him, i bet your wondering why well we'll get to that later but for now lets focus on this curly headed mop here'' i say making him laugh and i remove my arm from his neck ''harry is a cheeky lad who loves to wear flower crowns as you can see'' i say pointing to his light blue flower crown and he blushes.

'' oh he blushes a lot he's a normal height well not really I'm about an inch taller anyways he's very nice he's addicted to pain, you thought i was going to say drugs well your wrong he like to cause himself pain um he takes pills for his emotional issues he has a rough back story but if he will he will tell you later um he has curly hair brown by the way he has a little sister gemma he has 4 good friends but 1 of them is basically his little brother niall horan then theres liam zayn and me'' i say smiling big.

''im the director of this movie harry would you like tot tell them whats the movies about'' i say ''it's about equal rights'' he says ''yep and i bet your wondering ' why is he staring in an equal rights film' well your questions are going to be answered see harry here likes dick'' i say and i look at harry his eyes are wide and his mouth is open.

''louis why'd you say it like that'' he says shoving his face in my neck and i hug him ''i forgot to add that he gets easily scared and embarrassed'' i say and i laugh.

(niall's p.o.v.)

louis leaves to find harry and the power goes off and i scream ''hey its okay niall clam im here'' he says and he lights some candles and i wipe the tears away from my face and i open my eyes to meet zayns hazel ones god i love his eyes and i peck his lips.

''thank you zayn'' i say and he smiles and puts a hand on my cheek ''i know how to make you feel better'' he says and leans down and i lean up and our lips connect and i wrap my arms around his neck and straddle his legs and he places his hands on my waist and our lips move fast and roughly.

i dont know what i was doing but it felt good and then he put his hands under my shirt and i gasp and he stuck his tongue in my mouth and he drags his hands down my back making me move my hips forward and he moans in my mouth then we pull away.

'' um thanks zayn that made me feel better'' i say pecking his lips but he pulls me down into another kiss just like the last but this time.....he took his shirt off and i slide my hands down his chest and his hips move up and a moan comes out of my mouth.

it stays like this for a while until i needed air and i pull back panting and so is he ''that was...something'' i say ''yep'' he says and i move around on his lap to comfortable and i feel something poking me and zayns face is red and he sets me down on the couch ''what's wrong zayn'' i ask him.

''i-i just have to go to the bathroom'' he says leaving to the bathroom and i just sit there until harry comes down ''harry'' i say and hug him ''niall whats got you so happy'' he says and i whisper into his ear ''really'' he says and i nod ''um harry'' i say ''what ni'' he says.

''um when i was trying to get comfortable on his lap i felt something poking me from zayn and he moved me off of him and said he had to go to the bathroom'' i say and his eyes widen.

''you made him get a boner'' he says ''whats a boner'' i ask and harry whispers it in my ear ''what'' i say with wide eyes and he laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 248 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
187K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...