Coalesce In Darkness ♡ Frerard

By vampirexchild

At a young age, Frank Iero is exposed to the hidden world of vampires. After never finding or seeing the man... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
Playlist
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY THREE
EPILOGUE
CODA

FIFTEEN

5.3K 277 834
By vampirexchild

If you could marry any character in this fic, who would it be? I'd marry the hell out of Gerard.
---

"He's resting in one of the rooms upstairs now, it seems he is slowly regaining more and more energy as the minutes passed after he was given blood." Mina informed both Gerard and Frank where they sat on the couch.

Gerard was paler than before, no color rising to flush his delicately curved lips, but he managed to stay conscious despite a wide portion of his own blood being consumed by his nearly dead brother. He looked up at Mina through his lashes, nodded, and sighed.

"I need to see him." Gerard stated.

"Gerard, I . . . I think you should feed, or something, before you do anything." Frank was incredibly concerned over Gerard's current state and unsure if feeding from a human or a vampire's healing blood would help him regain all of his energy.

"He's right, Gerard." Mina chewed on her lip with concern falling over her face. "I could bring a human to you if I must."

"I don't care for blood, I care for my brother appearing at the front door nearly dead and reeking of our current enemy." Gerard spoke sharply with the remaining strength within him, cutting through the hesitation growing thick in the atmosphere. Frank winced slightly from the tone he took and he shared a glance with Mina. Both of them came to an understanding that Gerard wasn't going to budge until he stood by his brother's side.

"I'll lead you to him." Mina sighed after giving up on attempting to get Gerard to take care of himself as well. Aside from the weakness obviously paling Gerard's lips and making his body flaccid against the couch, his eyes sparkled at the news and he began to gather himself to follow Mina. Frank rose from the couch as well, but Gerard's gentle hand stopped him.

"I think you should stay down here." Gerard softly told Frank, unease apparent in the way he moved his lips and batted his eyelashes together.

Frank looked up at the vampire in pure disbelief. "After I told you I don't want to be treated as inferior to you anymore?"

HIs vampire winced delicately, apologies swimming in the hypnotizing eyes speaking words to Frank that he couldn't express verbally. "It isn't that I think you should be kept in the dark. Michael may be weakened, but he is a danger to you. I don't trust him to be near you."

"I agree with him, Frank, Michael could strike you in an instant. He lacks the human blood he needs." Mina piped in, seemingly guilty as she wrung her hands together and tucked her bottom lip between her teeth.

Frank was at least relieved that the reason why he was being left behind was not to withhold him from any important news he would certainly be asking for once the meeting was over. Some part of him feared the vampire regenerating upstairs, the one who had once been so cruel to find joy in watching his brother being beaten by Lindsey in her violent rampage.

"I don't want him to hurt you." Frank whispered to Gerard. He couldn't bear the image of weakened Gerard being tricked and attacked by his brother, unwilling to allow any bit of blood to be shed from Gerard's body out of anger of a man who held hatred for events spun completely out of his control many years ago.

"I adore your concern, but I will return unscathed, I promise." Gerard reached out to touch his icy fingers to Frank's cheek. In a surprising act, he replaced the cool kiss of his fingertips with his lips instead, causing a blush to rise under his skin and bloom across his face from the unexpected act of affection.

He was left breathless when Gerard disintegrated from his view, the touch of his lips absent from the burning cheek he'd pressed a kiss against. Frank's eyes swept over the room, finding no sign of his vampire or Mina, and he sighed deeply. Touching his tingling cheek, he slowly sank down into his seat, some concealed part of him wishing to have the touch of pretty lips back against his cheek for him to relish in the coolness soothing the burning of his blood under his face.

Frank looked up when he saw a figure entering the room from the corner of his eye. As the person approached, it became clear that it was Marius. The vampire rubbed over the wrist which Michael had fed from, and unlike Gerard, he wasn't as pale or weak as someone who fed their blood to another in dire need of it.

"Quite an afternoon, isn't it?" Marius commented, trying to make light of the chaos taking place in their home.

Frank nodded, dropping his hand away from his cheek when the tingles from Gerard's kiss dispersed. His blush was more difficult in fading away, constantly returning when he thought back to the brief moment. He shook it from his mind, pointing his thoughts towards Michael and his sudden appearance.

"What do you think happened?" Frank asked, watching the vampire sink into the seat across from him.

Marius sighed, rubbing his hand over his lips and looking down at the ground with calculated deep blue eyes. "Regarding the scent and the marks, a vampire drained him nearly to his last drop of blood, and somehow, he managed to make his way to us."

"Lindsey." There was no other solution when her scent clung to Gerard's brother as his vampire had stated. A turn of events must have taken place if Lindsey unleashed her evil on a vampire who took her side while Frank stayed there and he couldn't imagine what Michael must have done to make her weaken him to near death. If she wanted some sort of revenge or punishment for him, she would have killed him.

"Whatever her motive was, it made her want to keep him on the brink of death to make him suffer. A vampire's bite is much more painful to another vampire than it is to a human." Marius scrunched his brows as he turned the idea over inside his mind.

"Why is it more painful?"

Marius' eyes flickered up to meet Frank's questioning gaze. "It isn't natural to feed off of one another. We only share blood during intimacy and to heal, not to drink. It's the same thing as cannibalism amongst the human race. Our skin is so sensitive, it's almost unbearable to feel the bite of fangs against it. We were made to prey off of others, not each other."

Frank's stomach flipped twice at the comparison. Cannibalism was possibly the most inhumane act in the world alongside the many mortal crimes condemning any people to hell. Thinking of it in a vampire's point of view, Lindsey's actions had reached the peak of her evil after she'd dug her fangs into the side of Michael's neck. The woman truly was a monster concealed in beautiful black clothing.

"It's sickening." Frank whispered. "I don't understand why no one has killed her yet."

"The only people surrounding Lindsey are those who stand with her." Marius sighed, slowly shaking his head. "To kill her would be to slaughter an entire coven of vampires first. It's a war none are willing to fight in."

"But what if someone brought their own coven to fight?" Frank scooted to the edge of his seat. "Lindsey and her vampires are invincible. She needs to be stopped or else who knows what she'll do. I wouldn't doubt that she's doing this to bring Gerard and I back."

"Killing the witch would be a great pleasure for us all, but the risk of everyone getting hurt is much too high, and war will only damage the peace amongst vampires." Marius shook his head in denial. "As much as this coven longs to put an end to Lindsey and her own kind, we cannot afford to lose each other."

The coven of London was tightly knit together in a web of ties Frank hadn't seen before. Lovers, remaining blood relatives, friendships strong enough for adoration to build up so high that the pain of one or the other being killed would be a pain strong enough to overtake the sanity of the remaining vampire. A family, keeping each other safe in a home resembling a castle, attempting to live normally while feeding their thirst for blood. Frank wasn't sure if he could afford losing one of them either, but with Lindsey on the loose, hell could be unleashed if no one attacked.

Trapped in a conflict, Frank tugged at his hair, leaning his elbows on his knees. "Gerard says the same, but he's so persistent on protecting me. He told me he'll allow me to save my friend who's possibly alive and being held captive by Lindsey, but I don't think he'll let me when it comes down to it."

Marius eyes twinkled with amusement poorly concealed, and he smiled at Frank. "He loves you. Of course he would do anything to prevent you from intervening with harm."

Frank's insides stilled. He wasn't sure what kind of love Marius was implying, or if he should even consider a type of love different from the bond of friendship. His memory flickered back to the moment they shared in Gerard's room only moments ago, the closeness of their bodies falling in towards each other, and their eyes zoning in on each other's lips. Frank, deep down, knew he wanted their lips to connect. It felt almost sinful to think or consider such things.

"What kind of love?" Frank found himself uttering without thinking. The question came alive within him and slid into the creases between his bones, growing warmer and warmer with urgency. His heart fluttered like the leaves of a weeping willow fluttering in the cool winter breeze.

"Ah, that is something for you to figure out for yourselves, human." Marius stood up from his set with a handsome grin. "Although, I must say, you would make a wonderful mate for Gerard."

Heat blazed in Frank's face at the comments and his hands squeezed his knees, unsure of how to comment or react to something so boldly stated. In these past hours, Frank was conflicted with his attraction, feeling an unknown pull towards Gerard that he could have been confusing with gravitational lust. Now, coming to terms with what he felt, he trembled inside knowing that the growing warmth inside him at the mere thought of his beautiful vampire was overcoming him, digging deep into every cell and nerve until it became part of his being as a whole.

"Don't fear love." Marius consoled him softly. "Fear never having the chance to experience it."

The vampire vanished before Frank could open his mouth to deny the existence of love inside of him. Somehow, even after the vampire disappeared, Frank felt the denial being caught in his throat to his astonishment. The conscious voice at the back of his head told him his body wasn't allowing him to tell lies to himself, but he shook the thoughts from his head, thinking Marius had somehow planted ideas into his mind that would lead to him imagining the impossible. He didn't need to stop himself from fearing love because he simply wasn't in it, no part of him had come to a startling realization other than the fact that his attraction to Gerard was causing something inside of him to break into a frenzy. Not love, and he was certain many people felt attraction towards his vampire when he was one of the most beautiful of his kind.

Frank didn't know what love felt like, the idea of budding romance coming forth and lightening the heart of whoever it touched. He assumed he would identify it as soon as it bloomed in his chest as it was so foreign and claiming, knowing how it differed greatly from affection. Frank refused to become a cliché damsel who fell into the arms of a stunning vampire at first sight. Not when, pushing aside the reassurance, he was afraid that Gerard would only ever love him in such an intense manner because he saw who he once gave his heart to every time he looked into Frank's inherited eyes. Her blood, pumping through his veins and spilling into the sore heart of his so close to breaking, was identifiable to the nose of his vampire, a scent he'd come to fall in love with when it belonged to a beautiful maiden ripped out of his hands so cruelly.

Frank hated how deeply it wounded him to think of the possibility that Gerard only cared for him because of his blood, his eyes and his similarities to the woman he couldn't save. It only made it so much more difficult to deny the spreading warmth starting in the pit of his stomach whenever Gerard spared him so much as a measly glance, how his hands trembled and his breath stuck in his throat when Gerard stood close enough to touch. He shouldn't have been thinking about how Gerard was close enough to caress any inch of Frank's, but rather how he was close enough to sink his fangs into the tender skin of Frank's throat.

Frank walked away from the scene where he'd gotten all of his rational thoughts tangled up after Marius brought up the ill-mannered nature of love. It was only ill-mannered to Frank when so many fears lined the possibility of the emotion taking the vampire and the human by storm, a mixture that would endanger the fragility of Frank's heart if anything should happen. He knew, deep inside his very soul, that if he should love Gerard, it would be as deeply as the water of the ocean plunged into the earth. It left him afraid to fall, unknowing of when he would collide with the ground and end up broken, drowning inside the saltwater as his lungs panicked for oxygen. He began to feel sick to his stomach thinking of the impossible, but light at heart envisioning the scenario now becoming something that was very possible if no one had interrupted them earlier. He was guilty to enjoy the image graining into his mind, one where his lips were being gently led by Gerard's until not a single breath of his came out evenly.

Attempting to clear his mind, Frank tugged a lock of his hair out of frustration while walking up the steps towards the hallway holding his chambers, and on his way down the long stretch of the velvet carpeted hall, he ran into the one being he sorely tried to shake from his head.

Gerard stepped out of his own chambers, shutting the door behind him and lingering for a moment. Frank froze up at the end of the hallway, all of his insides seizing their liveliness and his chest clenched. Everything inside him suddenly felt robotic up until he noticed the lines of distress wrinkling Gerard's forehead, watching how he stood at the door for a moment until he shut his eyes and leaned his head against it.

"Gerard?" Frank's heard his own voice calling out to his vampire, filled with quiet hesitation and making itself known without his mind's permission. It was only instinct to worry about the state of Gerard looking so unwell while leaning against the door of the room Michael must have been in.

His vampire turned to see Frank standing close to the end of the hall. Immediately, the lines creasing his forehead smoothed over into the familiar slate of smooth pale skin and his lips parted like he hadn't expected to see Frank there. It was rare that his mind was so occupied that he wouldn't be able to sense Frank's presence from any distance away.

"I was about to go and get you." Gerard cleared his throat quietly.

Frank stepped further into the hall, previous worries and thoughts put aside. "Did something happen? How is he?"

"Michael's fine, Mina went out to fetch him a human so he can fully regain his strength." Gerard said it all in one breath, waving it off with his hand. "Healing is the least of our worries when vampires regenerate so quickly. It's the matter of how he was brought to this state that fucks up my mind."

Frank blinked in surprised at the swear word flying so smoothly past Gerard's lips. He was made of elegance, his entire being the embodiment of frayed silk draped off of a marble carving painful to look at in its beauty. Something serious was at stake for him to break the grace he adopted.

"What happened?" Frank breathed.

Gerard glanced at Frank once and spun around on his heels. Approaching Frank's bedroom, he opened the creaky door, entering the chambers without another word. Frank knew he expected him to follow, and he did, looking over his shoulder once down the empty hallway before entering the room and shutting it softly behind him.

Gerard sank down at the foot of Frank's bed on shaky legs. He was weakened even if he didn't allow himself to show it, but Frank chose not to make any sort of comment until Gerard shared what he'd been told. He took a seat beside him, looking over at him and patiently waiting.

Gerard discreetly ran his tongue over his pale lips. "As I suspected, Lindsey did this to him. She drained him slowly, a form of torture. A vampire only has venom inside the linings of their veins, no real blood, which is why we need to feed. The blood we consume becomes our own. If we neglect our thirst, the venom begins decaying our veins, and they eventually disintegrate."

Frank winced at the image, unwilling to think of the pain being delivered by it. "Why would she do that to him?"

Gerard rubbed his hand over his face, both sets of fangs peeking out from behind his lips as his agitation brought out his defensive mode. "Because he is my brother, she thought he knew where we were. She tortured him until she was done playing games and she broke inside of his mind as she did to you once, setting him free when she realized he truly knew nothing. It wasn't until after he was set free did he find the note I left behind."

"You left a note? You didn't tell me that." Frank raised his eyebrows.

Gerard nodded, grimacing. "I wrote 'London' on a small piece of paper and left it inside one of his empty bottles of liquor. In case he wanted to change his mind and find me instead of continuing to be brainwashed by Lindsey."

"She could have found it, or he could have told her." Frank rubbed the side of his neck, anxiousness fluttering about in his gut. "Thank god he chose to do what you intended him to do when he found it."

"It was a risk I was wiling to take if it meant I had a chance to save my brother from her evil." Gerard's voice wavered in ancient sadness rising to cloud over his eyes in a dark film. "He's realized her evil now. Drinking another vampire's blood is a mortal sin among our kind, a betrayal we cannot forgive. He came here as quickly as he could, and he bears news."

Frank's breath caught in his throat. A glimmer of hope touched the back of his head, tingling along his scalp as he dared to wonder if the news Michael came with was what he longed to know.

"What news?" Frank turned his body towards Gerard.

Gerard looked over him, turning his body inwards the same way Frank had until their knees brushed together, creating a bubble surrounding the two of them that felt too close for anything on the outside to break.

"Jamia is alive." Gerard breathed, breaking into a soft smile. "Lindsey has her, but she's unharmed. She's . . ."

Frank's bones were mending, his heart beating at thrice the speed. "She's what? What did Michael say?"

Gerard reached out for Frank's hands. He took both of them and gave them a soft squeeze, the iciness of his fingers making Frank shiver.

"Lindsey changed her. Jamia is linked to her, Lindsey has placed it inside her head that she saved her from grave danger. Claude attacking her was a set up to make her believe Lindsey is her savior." Gerard explained, mournfully dropping his eyes down to Frank's tattooed hands appearing tanned against the pale white skin of a vampire. "I fear she may not want to leave Lindsey's side if we try to save her."

Frank's heart sank deeply, pushing through the bones of his ribcage, sliding down his spine until he couldn't feel it anymore. As much as relief soared through him, everything fell apart the moment he realized Lindsey was manipulating her, turning her towards evil while wearing a mask of innocence to completely rip her away from Frank. Jamia was innocent and unaware of the things the woman had done, making her believe that Lindsey was a saint prying her from the jaws of a monster wanting her blood.

"What does Lindsey want from her? Why . . .?" Frank lost his words in a flurry of many questions overlapping each other in his mind.

"Michael thinks it's a trick to lure us back to her." Gerard let go of Frank's hands after revealing the news, making the human long for the touch again when his soul needed comfort. "A plan in the works, it seems, but things have taken a turn of events and we have an advantage. We must leave soon to retrieve Jamia."

Frank's throat tightened while he forced himself to swallow and he flared up in a panic. "N-no, Marius told me that in order to get to Lindsey and Jamia, we would need to go against a whole army of vampires first. I was all for it in the beginning, but now, looking at everyone here, I see how this coven is a family. If any one of them gets killed because of me wanting to get my best friend back, I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

"Marius is biased." Gerard reached out, smoothing a soothing thumb across Frank's cheekbone to calm him. "He wants to protect Aura from danger. She's beside Mina in her passion for wanting to help us find Jamia."

Frank's breath shuddered. "Then maybe Aura shouldn't go. Neither should Mina. I don't want anyone to get hurt, but I don't know what to do, Gerard. I just want Jamia to be safe from Lindsey, from all of them." He whimpered.

Gerard shushed him softly. He crooked his finger underneath Frank's chin to tilt his face up, willing his hazel eyes to lock with the swirling green of his vampire's pair of eyes. "The one thing this coven wants more than anything is to see Lindsey dead. We all need to meet to discuss it. If they are willing enough to make the sacrifice, then you needn't worry. We all have a reason to attack the Jersey coven. For justice."

He was a hypnosis without any means of putting Frank under a spell. The molten green inside of his eyes resembled lava in how it came alive, dancing around his pulsing pupils and drawing Frank further in until he slowly felt his ushering panic dying down like a flame being put out. He could feel Gerard's cold finger under his chin slowly warming from the temperature of his own skin, the heat of blood pumping through his veins. Frank knew Gerard could smell it from how close his face was. His pupils moved in alarm at the scent of Frank's blood moving about under his skin, nostrils flaring. Frank parted his lips with a soft gasp at the sight of hunger flashing in his vampire's eyes. He removed himself from under Gerard's hand at the first sign of red blooming under the green of his irises.

Gerard darted up onto his feet with apologies flooding out into the open, tugging roughly at his own hair against his hunger. Suddenly, he swayed, stumbling back, and Frank quickly stood up to ease him back onto the bed in a state of fright blended in with concern.

"Gerard, you need blood." Frank concluded, taking note of Gerard's elongated fangs scraping over his pale lips and creating shallows cuts where he hadn't been prepared for it. Gerard was breathing shallowly, attempting to get a grip on himself.

"I'll be fine, I need a moment." Gerard breathed, voice hoarse.

Frank shook his head in disbelief. "No, you're starving. Michael took so much out of you. I should find someone, tell them you need a human to--"

"Frank, I'm fine." Gerard insisted in a clipped tone. "I'll hunt later. Now isn't the time."

Frank bit his lip. Gerard had always been pale, but never this amount, and the tremble in his physique told Frank that Gerard wouldn't be able to hang on any longer without sinking his teeth into something, or someone. There wouldn't be enough time to go out and find someone suitable enough for him to feed from, this amount of deprivation would require him to feed until the person was nearly or completely unconscious from blood lust.

Frank's hands were shaking. He was suddenly so aware of the blood running through his entire being, hot and enough to quench Gerard's thirst thoroughly. He could hear the gush of it in his ears as his heart sped up, pulse pounding, and he made his decision quickly while watching Gerard wrap his arms around his midsection as pain began to enter his body.

"Drink from me." Frank quickly blurted out, the words almost unintelligible from how fast he spat them out. He screwed his eyes shut tight, clenching his fists. "You can take my blood."

Gerard gawked up at him as if Frank had proposed the most appalling idea to exist. His lips parted and put his gleaming fangs on display, making a shudder ripple down Frank's back.

"No," Gerard shook his head in refusal. "You don't realize how sacred it is to willingly give blood to a vampire, Frank, it's too intimate."

Frank scrunched his brow, his fear turning into puzzlement. "I-I thought it was painful?"

"In an attack and to kill, yes, but taking the blood from a willing human, doing it gently . . ." Gerard's eyes darkened, all of the seriousness fixing his gorgeous features intensifying their beauty until Frank ached looking at him. He licked the beads of blood away from his sliced bottom lip. "It's sex. Our venom can bring the greatest unknown pleasure to the human being bitten. The vampire always feels intense lust no matter the circumstances, but this exchange, it's the sole reason why we take humans as lovers before killing them."

A blush blazed hot under Frank's face. The deep, gravelly tone of Gerard's tone progressing as he explained the feeling behind the ceremonious drinking of blood affected something inside Frank he'd been trying to hide. A secret longing buried somewhere he couldn't identify, boldly presenting itself in how Frank's body flashed with heat as if his blood was trying to escape to make its way to Gerard's mouth. At the same time, he knew it was wrong. It was the closest to intimacy there was if it wasn't the epitome of it in the vampire world. Taking such a large step without even experiencing the sweetness of a kiss with each other had Frank shaking with nerves.

"But you need it." Frank whispered, torn with his decision.

"What is done between two lovers cannot be done between you and I," Gerard panted through his pain, turning the other way to conceal himself with his midnight black hair. "Not something so intimate."

Frank's palms rubbed against his jeans to rid of the glaze of sweat developing on them. He couldn't stand watching Gerard suffer, insisting he would hunt until he was nearly insane with thirst for the sake of keeping Frank gentle company. His vampire was one of the most stubborn people he'd ever met and it was exhausting at times. Now, he understood why Gerard rejected Frank's offering of blood. If sex lived inside of one bite, what would become of them when the act was finished? Meeting each other's eyes would only bring back memories, simple touches would no longer feel innocent after they held knowledge of how they felt during their exchange. Frank's stomach flipped over dozens of times while he stood there frozen and contemplating. He loved Gerard, in a way where he would call him a best friend and another half of him he'd searched for his entire life, but now, he was beginning to believe he felt something much deeper rising inside him.

Frank didn't care if things would change. He'd take Gerard's misery away from him as many times as he needed, pushing all rationalities aside and living in the present.

Frank gathered all of the courage inside him and bundled it up to make his legs work. He closed the space between him and Gerard slowly, swallowing down all of his fears to keep himself from backing down. Taking Gerard's face between his hands, he titled it back to look into his vampire's eyes flashing red with hunger. His vampire gazed back in confusion, quietly urging him to keep his distance without saying the words. He was beautiful, even in this state, and Frank knew these thoughts wouldn't come from a person who didn't love him.

"You and I have something between us that I know you can feel," Frank's voice shook, coming close to breaking if he didn't control it with an intake of breath. "This isn't just feeding off of a human you barely know. You're taking my blood, and I'm giving it to you because you mean more to me than you'll ever know."

Gerard's wide eyes gazed up at Frank as if he was being hypnotized by him for the first time. His thick, curled lashes tangled together as his gaze fell down to where Frank's pulse was located, right beside the beads of the rosary hanging around his neck.

"The sexual nature of such a sin is enough to break your mind with pleasure." Gerard breathed, cool breath fanning over Frank's overheated skin. Frank shivered, knowing this would affect them greatly, but at least it wouldn't be done with unbearable pain.

Frank swallowed hard, moving his hands from Gerard's smooth face and into his hair. Carding his fingers through the silken locks, he moved under Gerard's hungry gaze. He stood in between Gerard's legs, struggling to keep his breathing even, and drew Gerard towards him in the position of an embrace. Only, he was tilting his head to the side, leaving the side of his neck exposed to his vampire, gently leading Gerard to the thrumming main vein filtering his blood through his body.

He felt fear. He wouldn't be normal if he wasn't afraid of what was about to come, jumping at the soft rumble of a growl vibrated in Gerard's throat under the pressure of the temptation. Above all things, he hated that he craved this. The closeness, the lips at his neck, the feeling of Gerard giving into him. His eyes fell shut, eyes filling with bizarre tears and their unknown reason. He curled his fingers into Gerard's black hair, kissing the side of his head, holding his breath as Gerard's arms suddenly appeared around him in a grip pulling him close to his chest so they were touching and he was practically seated on his vampire's lap.

"And you're sure of this, my sweet?" Gerard curled his fingers into Frank's shirt, an act of restraint until he was given full consent.

"I'm sure." Frank nodded. He licked his dry lips, allowing himself a few breaths as he tried not to panic and yank himself out of Gerard's grip. He focused on the softness of Gerard's hair between his fingers, rubbing over the locks and counting his breaths.

"Je ne veux rien de plus que pour vous faire sentir le ciel, mon homme.." Gerard whispered hotly against Frank's ear through his heavy breaths, a language so enticing that Frank was shivering and tightening his grip on Gerard's silky locks.

Soft lips pressed cool, hungered kisses all along his neck, making Frank tense greatly, until a searing hot pain split through Frank's skin, and they'd reached the point of no return.

____

A/N; That was surprisingly hot, but in a really discreet way? I love that. The erotica in this book will be different, you just have to wait until the next chapter until you're able to see it.

So, what do you think? How's that for you? Not a kiss, not a confession of undying love because I'm not jumping the gun that quick, but it's something. And, more plot movement, which is a great big deal in this fic.

I really do hope you enjoyed this chapter. I got stuck for a little while since I had the idea already in my head, but I didn't know how to write it out without it seeming like Frank was so happy to give blood all of a sudden.

*Bares neck to vampire* come get y'all juice.

"You were meant for this love, you're my flesh and blood."

-aprilxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1K 20
In Italy, the Iero family was part of one of the biggest mafias there ever was. The boss of it all, Frank Iero, Sr., watched over everything and saw...
7.7K 192 20
19 year old Y/N L/N works at a small cafe, doing her best to keep her head above water and support her family. When her mother still refuses to get a...
42.8K 2K 24
"Frank Iero. A younger man with a dazzling appearance; pale skin coated in tattoos, stunning hazel eyes, a stupid, overly-excited smile that was almo...
5.6K 640 33
[1920s mafia AU] Gerard Way is a young, ambitious journalist in NYC, partly controlled by the mafia. His yearning for the truth starts getting him in...