My LGBT+ 30 days challenge

By smoll-emo-bean

everyday a new one More

intro
Day 1
day 2
day 3
day 4
day 5
day 6
day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
something diffrent
Day 29

Day 30

70 4 0
By smoll-emo-bean

Your definition of love

It's infinte anyone and anything can love

-SmollEmoBean

Your definition of love

Love is some crazy thing and it makes you do crazy things. But no is no, and if you don't want something be loud and clear

-Gary

Your definition of love

Well this is a vague question, there are lots of types of love but let's look at loving a partner and loving a friend.

Partner, you are in love with them. You feel most moments you spend with them are fantastic and you want to be around them as much as possible.

Friend, you love them. You also enjoy spending time with them but seeing them once regularly or just calling with them is enough to make you happy.

I am really bad with seperating the two, more like, do I like being with someone. Or do I like the idea of being with someone and them giving me attention?

Childhood trauma is great :')

-Zero

Your definition of love

You do you kiddo, if it makes you happy (and it's legal) then be happy

-Luca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...