Malachai ¥ Once Upon A Time (...

由 elenaasalvatoree

"Who names a kid Malachai? It's like they expected me to be evil." 更多

Summary
CAST
PROLOGUE
001
003
004
005

002

4.6K 136 3
由 elenaasalvatoree

KAI

As I'm walking along the road the sense of magic is getting stronger and stronger, which is a good sign as it means I'm probably going in the right direction. Downside? I'm starving. Man I could go for some pork rinds right now, but also something a little more thirst quenching. My gums begin to ache at the thought but before I can fully decide what to do a distant noise makes my ears perk. There's a car coming.

I consider my options, run out in front of it or jump on top, but I'd rather copy a trick from some old friends. Walking into the middle of the road I lay down on my back looking up at the sky, completely still. I hear the car approach before coming to a stop. The door swings open as a man steps out, but I remain still.

"Are you okay?" I hear a man call out to me. "Were you hit."

I don't say anything and stay staring up at the sky above me. I can sense the man panicking, unsure of what to do.

"Stay there, I'm going to call an ambulance, I'm gonna get you some help."

I chuckle at that, sitting up. I look over and see he's reaching in his car, probably looking for his phone. I speed up behind him and wait for him to turn around. He does so a couple of seconds later, shrieking as he drops his phone in shock.

"Oops, didn't mean to scare you there pal," I say, smiling. All I can hear is the blood rushing through his veins.

"W-what are you doing, lying in the middle of the road?!" He questions, obviously angry at me for giving him a fright. "Are you trying to get yourself killed."

That makes me giggle. "It's a little too late for that buddy."

"What do you mean? Are you high? I think you've had a little too much of whatever it is you're on."

I roll my eyes, he's probably one of those "do-gooders".

"What's your name?" I ask, curious.

"Why?" He questions, looking annoyed.

"Well, I'm going to kill you, and I thought it would be polite if I at least knew your name before I ripped into your neck." I reply, my temper running thin, hunger beginning to take over.

The man looks taken a back and slightly disgusted, but it's obvious he doesn't believe me.

"It's Christopher. Look I don't see why that matters, you've clearly got something wrong with you, taken some sort of drug. Let me call you an am..."

"Christopher huh," I cut him off. "I had a brother called Christopher."

"Had?"

"Uh huh." I nod. "I drowned him in the pool." I smirk, allowing the veins under my eyes to appear, my fangs growing long and visible as I open my mouth wide.

I barely take a second to register the shock on the mans face before I bite into his neck, tearing through the skin and right into his carotid artery. The blood gushed down my throat and I moaned at the feeling, continuing to feed until there was nothing left. Dropping him to the ground I wiped my mouth and looked around me. Ugh, I cannot be bothered dragging him into the woods to bury him, but, I guess I could use his car.

I haul the lifeless body of 'Christopher' over my shoulder and toss him to the side of the road.

"Incendia," I mutter, watching in amusement as his body goes up in flames. I look down at myself and see my t-shirt soaked in blood. Great. I remove it and throw it on top of the burning body, the smell beginning to reach me.

I walk back to Chri... I guess my car now and begin to check for a spare t-shirt. To my luck it seems this guy was going on a trip, judging by his packed duffel bag, and to my joy there's a bay watch t-shirt inside. It's baggy but I tuck it into my jeans and it looks okay.

Jumping into the drivers seat I turn the keys and hear the engine roar to life. Now, how fast does this thing go?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
821K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...