Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]

By curatedbyharry

"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I loved him, more than anything else. I gave up everything for him, I lost... More

Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]
Cast.
Playlist.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.*
8.*
9.
10.*
11.
12.*
13.
14.
16.*
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.*
31.*
32.*
33.
34.*
35.*
36.*
37.*
38.
39.
40.*
41.*
ANNOUNCEMENT
42.*
43.
44.*
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53.*
54.
55.
56.*
57.
Epilogue part I.*
Epilogue part II.*

15*

592 11 12
By curatedbyharry

*contains strong sexual contents

SCARLETT

"What was that?" Celine approaches me as soon as Harry is gone. Her hands on her hips and the way she looks at me make me understand that I might be in serious trouble. I have a feeling she talked to my dad about the stalker's real intentions.

"I don't even know... we were talking one moment and kissing the one after." I shrug my shoulders and pass my hands through my hair feeling completely confused and overwhelmed by what has just happened.

"That looked more intense than just a kiss to me." Celine rolls her eyes when she makes me notice that. "He wanted to put way more than just his tongue in you." I gasp at her words, wanting to scold her for her assumptions but I decide against it.

"I thought you liked him." I change the subject as soon as I can.

"Yeah, before I found out he can put you in danger." She sighs.

"I don't care... I won't stop living my life because of this psychopath." I raise my voice. Just the thought of it makes me mad to no end, the way she wants to control my life for her own purposes. I won't let her do it. If she wants to make me pay for who I love and for who I decide to surround myself with then she knows where to find me.

"You're recklessly brave but you have to tell your dad." Celine sighs and crosses her arms over her chest.

"For some reason, that's what scares me the most." I manage to light up the mood and Celine giggles and nods her head.

"Yeah, me too!" She grabs my hand, still amused. "He really doesn't like him, stalker or no stalker."

"I can't really blame him... I made him believe he was a horrible person, that he had killed me... it's difficult to let such a hard feeling go." Celine furrows her eyebrows and looks at me pretty shocked by my words but this is really the story for another day, not right now.

When my father walks in, I feel my heart trembling inside of my chest and my mouth immediately goes dry. I had thought about the exact words to use to tell him, to tell him the truth, but I realize I have forgotten them all now. I have decided that lying is not an option for me anymore, considering what happened next time. Telling the truth is the best thing I can do. I was sure of wanting to be honest when I called him half an hour ago and I still am now, just a little worried about his reaction.

"Everything's alright, honey?" He asks me, sitting down on the couch next to me. He's clearly concerned, even if he's trying to hide it from me. I immediately nod my head to make the concerns busying up his head go away. It must be hard for him not feeling this way after everything that has happened.

"Yeah, I just need to talk to you about something and I already know you're gonna get mad..." I sigh, rubbing my hands together, trying to deal with my nervousness. From the look in his eyes, I immediately understand that he's realized that what I want to talk about is Harry. "I saw him."

"I know..." he nods his head. I automatically part my lips, feeling quite surprised at his revelation. I was already expecting his complaints about my behavior and how risky is what I'm doing. "You didn't think about the possibility of him texting back when you sent the text from my phone." He explains when he realizes my surprise and confusion. His lips curve into an amused smile at my reaction and I immediately feel stupid for my not gone so well plan.

"And why didn't you stop him?" I ask him. I know he doesn't like Harry and he had the chance to keep him away from me and yet he decided to let things go as I had planned.

"Because you're an adult and the last time I tried to stop you from doing something, or seeing someone, didn't end up so well." He shrugs his shoulders and smiles at me. "And because I trust you. I trust your judgment and you're right; I've always told you that you can't live your life in fear. You can't let her have the power on how you decide to live your life." My first instinct is to lean toward him to hug him. My chest hadn't felt this full in a long time. I couldn't be happier to hear these words coming out of his mouth.

"Thank you, dad!" I smile at him, feeling all my concerns and fears from a few minutes ago disappear. "I've been insecure a lot lately... on a lot of things  if I have to be honest." I chuckle, adjusting a lock of my blonde hair between my ear. "You have no idea how much the fact that you still believe in me has helped me and still helps me now." My father smiles at me and for a few seconds, it almost seems like he gets lost staring at me. He brings one of his hand to my face and tenderly caresses my cheek.

"I and your mom really raised a wonderful woman..." He observes, making my smile grow even further. I rest my hand on his own that is still on my cheek and hold it tight against my skin, loving the contact and the proximity of it.

"I love you both so much... thank you for everything you've done for me!" I whisper, leaning again between his arms and resting my head on his shoulder. He caresses my head and smiles against my skin, before leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"You have nothing to thank us for... absolutely nothing!" He tells me, before letting me go and standing up from the couch. He checks the time on his watch, before taking his phone from his pocket to check it too.

"How is the investigation going?" I decide to ask, knowing perfectly that he can't stay here for too long. There are people out there that need him to do their job.

"The rest of my team in the States is doing their research on the stalker. Harry's place in DC was full of hidden cameras." He tells me, reading probably a text he's just received from his cell phone. "And we're trying to collect more pieces of information on Elle from here. The second unsub probably had ties with her." He explains and I nod my head in understanding.

I didn't want to have too many pieces of information on the case, I didn't want to know and still, now I'm not sure I want to know but things are different now. I don't feel as scared and as fragile as before. I feel mad and tired, I just want all of this to stop. And I want justice. I want justice more than everything. I want justice for Elle, for the child I've lost and also for a part of myself that got lost, killed, and I'll never get back. These people have taken so much from me and every time I think about it I feel suffocating because stuff like these happens all the time in the world, to so many people, and it'll never really stop. But I also feel alive and I'm thankful. More than anything, I'm thankful to be alive.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I finally decide to ask. He looks at me and I can tell that is mind is being overcrowded by different thoughts about my question. It's the first time I ask him something like that since I've gotten back. In the past, when it had nothing to do with me, I used to beg him all the time to let me help him on the case or even to just talk me about it. For a few seconds, in his eyes, I was that girl all over again.

"You just have to be safe." He tells me, once he clears his mind from the past memories. "Nothing else." He adds and smiles at me. "And I really have to go." He says, checking his watch once again.

HARRY

"Where did you get this car from?" Scarlett asks me, as soon as I arrive in front of her house to pick her up as I had told her through texts a few hours ago.

"I rented it!" I shrug my shoulders and smile at her. She gets in, adjusting her duffel bag at her feet, on the ground. "Did you get everything?" I ask her to make sure and she nods her head.

"So what happened with your dad?" I ask, very surprised that she managed to sneak out without alarming her parents.

"I told him everything and he said that I'm an adult and I'm free to make my own choices..." she tells me, with a proud smile decorating her lips. "But they have to come with us, I'm sorry..." she points at the car behind us, following us out of the gate. She's talking about her security agents.

"It's fine!" I smile at her, trying to make her feel as comfortable as I can. She relaxes against her seat and looks out of the window.

"Where are we going again?" She asks after a few seconds of silence between us.

"Deauville," I tell her. "My father has a house for the holidays there and it's very nice. There're not a lot of tourists during this period of the year."

"And how long is it gonna take to get there?" She asks me, checking the time on her phone.

"A couple of hours." I turn on the radio, feeling like we really need it for such a long car ride. She appreciates it too and she brings her stare out of the window again.

*

"God, it really is so pretty around here!" Scarlett exclaims with enthusiasm, once we get out of the car. She keeps moving her eyes between the landscape and our holiday house. "Do you come here often?"

"Not really..." I shrug my shoulders, walking around the garden with her before we can get in. "We used to come more when I was younger."

I bring both of our bags inside, once I've managed to find the keys and open the door, and once again Scarlett moves her amazed stare around the furnished house. From what I can remember it has always been furnished, even when my father first bought it, and it matches the classic style of the architecture of the whole house. There's a lot of timber and a lot of warm colors.

She follows me up the stairs in silence, with her stare still wandering around. I stop to the room right next to mine and open the door for her.

"You can stay here, I'm right next to it!" I point to the door next to it and she nods her head with a soft smile. She walks in and observes the surface of the room and I follow behind her to leave her bag on the bed.

"The view is amazing!" She says, walking with long strides toward the balcony and opening it to walk outside. I rest my bag on the floor too, before following her outside. The balcony overlooks right on the beach.

"It's our private beach... it's just for us." I tell her with a proud smile and she looks at me quite surprised.

"Of course... I don't even know why I am surprised!" She shrugs her shoulders and we both laugh at her words. When the silence falls again between us, I take a few steps toward her, getting nearer to her. Her back is facing me and I bring my hand on her own, that is resting on the balcony's parapet. Her skin is soft behind mine and she doesn't try to move it away from my touch. I can almost hear the way she holds back her breath because of our proximity, but she turns her head to face me anyway. She observes me for a few seconds, before taking the initiative and getting on his tiptoes to connect her lips to my own. It's just a small peck again, but it's enough to set my whole body on fire and leaving me wanting more and more. She turns her whole body toward me, this time, and she brings both of her hands on my face, to lower it toward her own. I wrap my arms around her waist, caressing her in doing so, to remind her that she's safe between my arms and that there's nothing she should be scared of. We bring our lips together all over again, but this time in a deeper kiss. My lips brush against hers in a slow kiss, we know we have all the time so none of us is rushing into it. Her hands lower down on my neck, she keeps me tight to her, while her lips massage my own.

"You should stop tying it up..." I tell her when my hand reaches her ponytail. I untie her hair once again and she just giggles at my words, nodding her head.

"Try to grow your hair this long when it's this warm outside and then we'll talk about it again." She tells me amused, while I pass my hands through her blonde hair and she brushes the tip of her nose against my own.

"Is that a challenge?" I tease her, caressing her cheek with the back of my hand.

"Maybe..." She giggles, wrapping her arms around my neck to lower my face toward hers and lock our lips together once again. Before our lips can touch, we're interrupted by the ringtone of my phone. Before answering, I check the ID caller and when I see Cielo's name on my screen I take a few steps away from her.

"I have to take it..." I tell her and she nods her head, without saying anything at all, but her eyes already say enough; she knows who it is. I leave her room, before answering the call, but I can feel my heart rushing into my chest anyway.

"Hey..." I tell her, as soon as I take the call. I'm sure she can feel my awkwardness on the phone.

"Hey... is everything alright?" She sounds concerned. I can blame her since I've stopped answering her calls on the last day. I didn't feel ready to face her, to tell her what had happened and I still don't feel ready now but the guilt is going to kill me if I don't tell her what's happening.

"Uh... yeah. There's just been a lot going on." I start saying, trying to take my time to think about the best words to use in this situation. I didn't want anyone to get hurt, but the truth is that it's inevitable, with how badly I've managed things.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asks. I can tell by her tone of voice that she knows there's something wrong.

"Cielo, I think..." I take a deep breath and I can hear her holding hers back from the phone. The words are so easy to pronounce and yet I can seem able to do it. In the past, I've always preferred managing conflicts through the phone, because you can't see the face of the person you're going to hurt with your words, it's definitely easier, but I'm not sure she deserves it. She deserves me being a man enough to face her, to tell her what I have to tell her in person. That's the least I can do. "I think we should talk about it when I get back." I finally say.

"Are you sure it can wait?" She asks me.

"Yeah, it can wait," I confirm again. "Now I really have to go." I stop on the balcony that leads to the beach and I lean against the jamb of the door window.

"Alright... I'll hear from you soon, right?!" She hopefully asks and my heart breaks once again. I really don't know what I'm doing and I feel guilty for it.

"Yeah, of course!" I tell her, before hanging up the phone and putting it back in my pocket. When I turn around, Scarlett is sat down on the steps of the stairs and she's probably been there for a bit. She looks at me without saying anything, at first, and I do the same.

"I don't wanna be your second." She tells me when she finally says something. I walk toward her, sitting down on the steps next to her.

"You've never been my second and you'll never be." I honestly tell her, firmly believing in my own words this time. She softly smiles at me, but I can still see the sadness present in her eyes.

"She doesn't deserve this..." She sighs, shaking her head. I know who she's talking about and I couldn't agree with her more.

"I know, but she doesn't deserve to be dumped on the phone either."

"Maybe we should wait. Until you're single." She proposes and I chuckle at her words.

"Don't you think it's a little late for that?" She bites the inside of her cheek, while she thinks about my words, before agreeing. We should've worried about her way before this moment, now it's already too late. What's done is already done.

"Let's stop thinking about it..." I tell her when I notice how much her mood has changed since a few minutes ago. I grab her hand and I force her to stand up with me. I start running out, toward the beach and she's forced to run with me since I'm still holding her hand.

"Don't run this fast!" She screams at me while she laughs at the whole situation. I slow down and in doing so, she ends up slamming against my own body. I manage to stop both of us from falling on the sand, by bringing my hand on her waist and deadening her hit on me.

"Sorry, I had forgotten you have these long legs just for show..." I tease her and shrug my shoulders and she immediately hits me on my chest with her open palm.

"And I had forgotten how much you love to tease me." She bites back, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'm deeply disappointed you forgot such an important fact about me!" I fake my best-offended face and she immediately laughs at it. "Let's take a bath!" I suggest, taking off my shoes and then doing the same with my t-shirt. She looks at me not too sure and doesn't move. "C'mon!" I encourage her.

"No, I'd rather not!" She looks away, crossing her arms over her chest and moving a lock of her hair away from her face when the wind pushes it in front of her sight.

"C'mon, I swear it's still warm!" I wrap my arms around her figure and she shyly smiles at me, before shaking her head. I try to tickle her when she tells me no again and she tries to wriggle away, while loudly laughing between my arms. She puts back of her palms on my chest and tries to push me away, while I walk backward, toward the sea, bringing her with me. When she notices it, she immediately stops laughing and goes back to her seriousness. This time, she manages to push me off of her with all of her strength and I back wobble.

"I said no!" She raises her voice at me, crossing her arms over her chest. "Do you understand what it means when someone says "no" to you?!" I feel immediately confused and also guilt if unawares I tried to make her do something she obviously isn't comfortable with. Now, I can recognize the fear and maybe embarrassment in her eyes while she looks at me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." I immediately say but she just lowers her stare and walks away, before I can say anything else at all, leaving me here alone.

SCARLETT

I know that Harry didn't have any bad intention and wasn't trying to make me uncomfortable but I can't take my clothes off and I don't want to explain him the reason. I just don't want him to look at me any differently, I couldn't bear it.

Before getting back inside, I turn toward him one last time. He's still without his t-shirt and he's sat down on the sand now, looking at the sea in front of him. I immediately feel like I can't leave him here alone, without any explanation. I start walking toward him again and I sit right in front of him. He seems surprised to see me here again, there's some kind of sparkle in his eyes, and he glances at me without saying anything at all.

"How did it end with the film school? The one you applied to..." I don't know exactly how it came to my mind, but looking at him I suddenly remembered that there are also so many things I don't know any more about his life, so many things that I have missed. It's not just him not knowing details about what happened to me. He seems to know perfectly why I'm asking him this question.

"I got in..." he softly smiles at me, but his eyes don't match the same happiness. "I decided not to go, though. With everything that happened..." He just shrugs his shoulders and lowers his stare. I know what things he's talking about and I feel my heart ache in my chest for him because things could have gone differently for everyone. He wouldn't be doing a work he despises today if things had gone differently.

"Do you ever regret it?" I ask him, trying to understand him. To understand how things are today for him. He takes a deep breath and thinks about it for a few seconds.

"I don't know... I guess my future is safer like that and I don't completely hate it." He admits and shrugs his shoulders. "I get to travel the world and this aspect is quite nice." He giggles. It doesn't seem like he's lying about the way he's feeling.

"Yeah, you can't really complain, compared to the average jobs," I observe, making both of us laugh and he just nods his head.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you like that before..." I find the courage to apologize to him and to accept that I have to eventually face the conversation, I can't run from it forever.

"No, I shouldn't have insisted." He smiles at me and stretches his hand toward mine, to grab it. He tenderly caresses it and rests it on his leg with his own.

"I'm not the same as before, Harry." I have to immediately look down to avoid his stare and the way I would probably feel behind it. I still feel vulnerable under his stare, just like the first day, and by telling him what happened I would only make it worse. I'm not sure I can.

"No one of us is but it doesn't mean I'll love you any differently, or any less." I immediately feel his hand reaching my cheek, caressing it, while he speaks and at his gesture I raise my head toward him, my eyes meeting his own. "There's one thing I'm sure about in this mess of a life and it's the love I feel for you."

"Then I think you should know what has happened first... you should know what they've done to me." A sob accidentally escapes my lips and I can feel my body starting to shake at the perspective of having to live it all over again to be able to tell it. His hand firmly tighten around me, to show me that he's here and he'll always be. He makes me feel safe, he always manages to make me feel safe, especially in these situations.

"I'll listen to whatever you want to tell me." He kisses my lips, softly smiling at me. I take a deep breath and soon I feel comfortable enough to tell him everything that has happened.

As I repeat the story that not so many have heard before, as I voice my worst nightmares, what's filling my mind every time I close my eyes, and the hands I imagine touching me when someone else does, he holds my hand all the time. He holds a little tighter when my voice starts shaking and I have to take a break before I'm able to go on again, or when it gets tougher for him to hear and in those cases, I hold tighter too. He doesn't pressure me to go on, he doesn't do any questions, he just listens to me and he doesn't make me feel any different or damaged by the way he looks at me. Once I'm done, once I've told him everything, I feel my chest getting lighter.

"I was so scared that you wouldn't love me anymore or look at me differently after this..." I admit, having to suffocate my tears. He surrounds my waist with his arms, bringing me even closer to him and the hands he rests on my face immediately go to dry up my tears. "That you would look at me as something broken, damaged or dirty..." I lower my stare, feeling too ashamed by my confession to look at him, but she forces me to look up at him and meet his eyes. He seems almost hurt and shocked by my admission as if I'd just said something completely crazy.

"You wanna know what I see when I look at you?!" He says. His tone of voice matches the incredulity in his eyes, at my words. "I see an incredibly strong woman that takes my breath away every single time." He tells me, with a huge smile on his lips. His forehead is touching mine now and our lips are only a few centimeters apart. I feel my whole body shaking for how much I love this man in front of me and I can't help but feeling happy and thankful for the fact that he loves me back as much. "What you've gone through doesn't make you broken or dirty in my eyes, it makes you stronger than everyone else I know. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of." For all this time, wondering and imagining what his reaction would have been to my story, I've always hoped it would be similar to this and he's excelled every single one of my expectations, by making me feel safe, accepted and understood.

"Thank you..." I whisper in his ear, once I've held him tight against his chest. "Thank you for everything." My lips automatically curve into a smile and he leaves a kiss on my clothed shoulder, before letting me go.

"Thank you for sharing your experience with me." He sadly smiles, before standing up and stretching his hand toward me for me to grab.

"Thank you for listening and for making me feel safe." I get up and I immediately kiss his lips.

"Do you wanna go visit the city? We can have a nice dinner somewhere." He proposes and I immediately nod my head, grabbing his hand and starting walking with him toward the house, to get back inside.

"I'll get changed!" I tell him, once we reach our rooms.

"Yeah, me too!" He says, before disappearing into his own room and I do the same. I open my duffel bag, looking for a white linen dress I had put inside. Celine has been kind enough to borrow it to me. Once I've adjusted it on the bed, with a pair of nude sandals I've picked out to match with the dress, I decide to take a quick shower. Once I'm done and my body is covered with the towel the first thing I notice when I look at myself back in the mirror, are the scars on my shoulders. The ones I was so scared to show and for the first time after so long, I realize that I'm not so scared, or ashamed anymore.

I hold my towel tight against my body, but before I can fully process it, or think it through, my feet are already bringing me outside of my bathroom, out of my room and right toward his own, next to mine. I open his door, without thinking about it too much and I get in. As soon as he sees me I can see confusion marking up his traits and right after his stare wanders down my body, before coming back to my face.

"What's wrong?" He asks with his eyebrows furrowed while he looks at me. He's only in his Calvin Klein boxers and the clothes he had picked out are on the chair right next to the balcony. I decide not to answer with words, I just take a few steps toward him and I take a deep breath, before letting the towel covering my body fall to my feet. He immediately parts his lips, not expecting my gesture at all. His stare travels down my body, before coming back to my face, and I can see his cheeks turning into a light shade of pink. I can't see my own, but I'm sure they're even pinker than his. Being naked, so exposed and bare in front of him doesn't make me feel ashamed or nervous, I don't shiver in front of his eyes and I don't feel dirty for this reason. It feels right, as it should be, and it feels good.

I walk toward his bed, climbing the high mattress and sitting right at the center of it while looking at him. He carefully follows every single one of my movements, trying to make sure that what he thinks I want is exactly what I really want.

"Are you sure of it?" He asks in a low murmur, with his voice huskier and deeper than usual. I just nod my head, feeling extremely sure of it. He gets on the bed too and gets near to me, lowering his body on my own and connecting our lips together. It's a delicate and yet intimate kiss, our lips purely brushing and tasting each other, without any rush in the world. He then kisses my jaw and peppers his way down with kisses. Before getting to my shoulders, he moves my hair away, freeing my body from anything that could obstruct his sight. He just stays there for a good minute, just observing my body and for a second I feel vulnerable all over again and I'm sure he understands it, because as soon as he perceives the concern in my eyes he lowers down, bringing his lips right on top of my upper scar present on my shoulder. He kisses it, holding me tight against him. And then he proceeds to kiss the other scars on my right shoulder. With that, every sign of discomfort, fear, and concern is immediately swept away. He keeps doing that, he kisses every scar he can find on my body that I considered absolutely repulsive and shameful, making born a completely new perspective of my scars in me. He kisses one of my other shoulders, then he examines both of my arms, just to find more circular scars — some from the cattle pod, some from cigarettes — and he kisses them too. He kisses the one on my lower stomach, near my left hip and the two on my right leg; one at the center of my thigh and the other on the inside of it.

"You've never looked more beautiful to me." He tells me, once he comes back to my level, looking at me right in the eyes. His eyes are watery while he looks at me and it makes me think that maybe he really means it. That he doesn't see me the way I see myself; flawed, weak, different. "And I've never been more in love with you."

"Then show me..." I whisper to him, bringing my hands on his naked shoulders and he brings his lips on my own, connecting them in a French kiss. Our tongues intertwine together, his tongue running after mine, caressing my own just like his hands do with my — now — hot body behind his. He starts kissing his way down to my cleavage again, but this time he focuses on my breasts; palming one with his hand and starting teasing the other one with his mouth and tongue, kissing, licking and sucking on it. I push my neck backward, enjoying every single one of his movements and I bring my hands between his curly hair, holding it tight in my fists.

I have never felt this good in a long time. It's not just about the physical pleasure he's giving me, it's also about the way he's making me feel with myself too. I haven't trusted anyone so much and so deeply for a long time and I haven't felt this loved in just as much time. He accepts me, loving all my flaws as much as he loves the rest of me. For the first time, in a long time, I recognize the hands touching me and I'm not scared, I don't flinch or shiver. I want it just as much as him.

When Harry gets up from my body, I immediately bring my eyes to him, to follow his movements, and I see him taking off his boxers. His member stands proud against his abs and he slowly gets back on my body. All of this feels so familiar and yet so distant, almost like it wasn't me and it wasn't him in the same situation not so long ago, but I can still taste him on my tongue, I remember how he feels and how I feel every time he touches me. I kiss his lips while my hand wraps around his hardened member and I start moving it at a slow pace. A small moan leaves his mouth and the warm air he breathes out hit my lips.

"I'm gonna touch you right between your legs, is that alright?" He asks when his hand arrives on my hips and at his words, I feel a shiver crossing my whole body, in a very positive way this time. I immediately nod my head, wrapping my fingers around his bicep as a form of security.

"I wanna hear you saying it." His voice is deep and husky, while he caresses the shape of my hip bone with the tip of his index.

"Y-yes," I nod my head too again. He slowly brings his hand between my legs, where I need him the most, and his fingers start massaging my lips, tearing away a pleasurable moan from my mouth. I keep my eyes closed, focusing on my pleasure, and the next thing I feel is the tip of his fingers moving around my opening, teasing it. When he finally slides in the first finger I immediately open my eyes, finding his own pair of eyes fixed on my face. He follows carefully how my face changes every time he does a motion inside of me with his finger.

I hold on tight on his bicep, letting myself go, letting him hear how good he's making me feel just with his fingers. He adds a second one and he starts speeding up his pace, still going deep every time.

"You're always so wet for me, baby..." he moans, lowering down to my lips and kissing me. Once his hand leaves me, he brings his fingers to my lips, brushing them against my lower lip, until I decide to open up. He slides his fingers, wet by my own juice, inside of my mouth to make me taste my own pleasure and I do as he wants. I wrap my lips around his digits and I suck of them, keeping eye contact with him.

"Do you still want it?" He softly asks, caressing my cheek and adjusting my hair out of my face, securing them behind my ears. I start nodding my head, before remembering he wants to hear my voice.

"Yes," I say without a single doubt in my mind. He adjusts himself between my legs again and I immediately open my legs to him. He takes his own member between his hand and he pushes me toward my entrance. When he slides in, with a slow yet decided thrust, a hiss of pain escapes my lips. I close my eyes, holding his bicep tighter. He notices my discomfort right away and he doesn't move. I had forgotten how big he is.

"Just tell me when it's ok for me to move." He whispers in my ear, caressing my cheek with care. I take a deep breath and then I brace myself, determined to turn the initial discomfort into pure pleasure.

"You can move," I tell him and he quickly obeys. His initial thrusts are slow, yet deep, at first. I can feel every single one of his inches splitting me in half, sinking deep inside of me and soon enough I'm a panting mess behind him. It immediately feels like nothing has ever changed, he still remembers my body and the way it reacts to him by heart and soon enough we move in synch, remembering exactly how to move our bodies together, in perfect harmony.

I wrap my legs around his hips when he starts speeding up his movements and the slight change of angle in the position makes me feel him even deeper, tearing away from me pure screams of pleasure. I've missed all of this; his skin on my skin, our sweat mixing together, the sound of his skin slapping against mine, our hands getting lost into each other's hair, the way his face twists every time he sinks deep inside of me and the sounds he makes.

Soon enough I find myself on top of him, moving my pelvis on him and he surrounds my waist with his arm, supporting me and helping me with my movements. His face is hidden in my chest, peppering my boiling skin with kisses and holding my chest against his. We're both burning hot, hungry for each other and desiring nothing else but spending the rest of our lives like that; getting lost in each other's bodies. When I feel my limbs starting burning he immediately understands it, by my sloppy movements, and he helps me lay down again, with him on top of me.

His thrusts, this time, are hard and deep. His skin slaps aggressively against me since we're both determined to reach our highs. My hands get lost in his hair, while he powerfully holds me, by my back, and keeps pounding into me, hitting me just at the perfect spot and speed every single time.

"Let it go, baby... come with me." He whispers in my ear, holding me tight against his sweaty chest, and his encouragement is all it takes for my high to explode into my lower stomach.

"H-Harry..." I moan, arching my back and pushing my neck backward and he hits his high too right after, spilling his warm liquid inside of me, before collapsing on top of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.2K 53
*18+ Contains Mature and Explicit Content* *I don't bring my eyes up when I hear him pick up a knife.... I don't even want to see the size of it. H...
12.9K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
60.8K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
Fiendish By N

Fanfiction

325K 13.5K 61
Wrong place, wrong time, unknown future... ___________________________ "Just leave me alone." "Sorry, babe, but you're mine now. You belong to me." _...