Find The Balance

由 Forceghostlissa

A/N hey guys if you haven't checked out this story yet there is a newer version called a Fallen Knight it's b... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Untitled Part 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Quick announcement

414 14 1
由 Forceghostlissa

Hey guys!! Firstly thank you so much for all the votes and views! I never thought I'd get to even 100. I am doing a quick revise of this next chapter so it will be up ASAP!! Also I've been writing a new story that will come before the sequel to this so hopefully it will be up by May 4th 😉. Love you guys may the force we with you.

Here are some fun art works  none of which are mine but I love them.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...
834 18 1
A Reylo Fan Fic following on from The Last Jedi. CONTAINS SPOILERS! Also sex scenes. Enjoy! The bond between Rey and Kylo grows stronger, as does th...
4.5K 246 21
Rey, an abandoned nobody, fought side by side with the powerful Kylo Ren. She saw a future in him, a redemption of Ben Solo. She believed it, and a p...
9.4K 183 32
Two weeks after the battle on Crait we catch up with Supreme Leader Kylo Ren adjusting to life without Snoke and Rey surrounded by the remnants of th...