Ameliorate | Hiro Hamada Ones...

By quezzieee

[ COMPLETED ] ----- some Hiro Hamada x Reader oneshots! i thought that oneshots were easier to write so i mad... More

Author's note
(1) The Fairy Of Nature
(2) Microbots
(3) Knock
(4) A Bad Day Turned Around
(5) Ice Cream Date
(6) Yule Ball
(8) Lemon
(9) Necklace
(10) Cat
(11) Sneeze
(12) Birthday
(13) Tagalog [Part 1]
(14) Tagalog [Part 2]
(15) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 1]
(16) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 2]
(17) Native Language
(18) Big Brother
(20) Dress Swap
(21) Hero
(22) Rivals [Part 1]
(23) Rivals [Part 2]
(24) Rivals [Part 3]
(25) Mine
(26) Batter
(27) Cuphead (OC Request)
(28) Royalty
(29) Emotions?
(30) GET AWAY FROM ME!
(31) IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! [Part 1]
(32) IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! [Part 2]
(33) Protection (Oc Request)
∆ Behind The Scenes ∆
(34) I Already Did
(35) Affection
(36) Lon Ciscokyo (Oc request)
(37) Long Distance?
(38) Short
(39) Glucose Gaurdian
(40) What Are You Trying To Hide?

(19) Who Will You Choose?

2.2K 63 219
By quezzieee

Requested by: Their_Adorable_Gal

~°•°~
Age: 5

"Hiwo.." The little 5 year old girl yawned, putting her hand on her mouth to muffle the sound as she slowed her pace chasing her friend.

The shaggy haired boy named 'Hiwo' turned around, clutching a tiny red toy robot, (which was made by him and Tadashi) grinning. His eyebrows immediately furrowed at the sight of his friend and he jogged up to her.

"Are you tired?" The little boy squeaked in his voice that was laced with nervousness. He dropped his toy beside him carefully.

The (H/c) nodded tiredly and rubbed her eye with her fist, mumbling a little, "Uh-huh.."

"Oh.." Hiro's grin dropped. His face became a solemn one at the fact that it was time for them to stop playing and have nap time.

Hiro shook his head as his hair caught up with his movements, making his already messy hair, (if possible) messier.

"No!"

He grabbed both of the girl's shoulders and made her face him, shaking her. "Don't. Fall. Asleep. Not. Now!"

Tadashi came to the living room to see Hiro shaking the poor girl.

He shook his head and ran towards the two children, taking Hiro's hands off (Y/n)'s shoulders.

The 9-year-old boy knelt down and gave Hiro a stern look, putting a hand on Hiro's shoulder to make him still and not shuffle away. (Y/n) held her head and regained her balance because Hiro was shaking her like his life depended on it. She groaned quietly and looked at the Hamada brothers through her bangs.

"What did I tell you about skipping nap time?" Tadashi spoke, raising an eyebrow at his brother.

Hiro looked down and huffed, crossing his arms cutely, mumbling, "Don't.."

"And what did I tell you about making (Y/n) skip with you?"

Hiro huffed again and glared at the floor. "Don't.."

Tadashi sighed and stood up, taking both hands of the children. "C'mon it's nap time."

Hiro's eyes widened as he began pulling back his arm, hoping to get Tadashi's grip off his wrist. "No! I wanna play with (Nickname)!"

Tadashi didn't answer at his brother's stubbornness as he dragged them up and into the bedroom.

He led them to Hiro's large bed and turned around, signaling them to sleep.

(Y/n) climbed up as she was already tired, but Hiro remained, glaring at his older brother.

Hiro crossed his arms and closed his eyes, looking away. His body language told Tadashi that he was refusing to go to the bed.

Tadashi rolled his eyes at Hiro's attitude and scooped him up, putting him down next to (Y/n) who was already laying down with her eyes closed.

Hiro glared harder at Tadashi and spoke, "I am not-" his voice got cut of by his own yawn and his eyes became droopy all of the sudden. He lied down and rested his head on a white pillow.

(Y/n) notices this and opens one eye tiredly, she then wraps her arms around Hiro, pulling his tiny body to hers.

"Sleepy.." His voice drifts away as he closes his eyes and pulls (Y/n) more to him to cuddle.

[Honestly, this one is cute! ^^]

* * *

Age: 11

You saw as the fist came near you and collided with your cheek. The hard impact made you loose your balance and fall hard into the cold ground. You shut your eyes tightly and gritted your teeth in pain as the punch made your cheek feel numb.

You heard some footsteps coming towards you and sudden sharp pain in your stomach.

"Ah!" You screamed in agony as you curled up in a ball, trying to protect yourself and stop the kicks from hitting you.

After some painful minutes, it stopped.

You let out some short breaths and opened your eyes to see her.

Aneko glared at you with her cold blue eyes. She sneered, as both of her goons snickered at your beaten state.

"That's what you deserve for being a loser (Y/n)." Aneko spat your name and turned around, laughing and leaving you with bruises.

You whimpered and stood up, wincing as more pain shot throughout your body.

You grabbed your bag and papers that was scattered on the floor then limped towards the front gate.

You kept wincing and your lungs burned as you walked towards the front gate of your school. The pain was unbearable. You looked around and saw a vacant bench. You sat down and began staring on your lap blankly, trying to ignore the burning pain.

Tadashi and Hiro walked towards the gate of your school to see you looking down and your shoulders shaking.

They both grinned at each other and walked towards you. They were here at your school because your mother requested Tadashi to pick you up and made Hiro tag along as she was still at work.

As they came near you, they both heard some quiet sniffs that alerted their senses. The 15-year-old and the 11-year-old furrowed their eyebrows as they realized that it was coming from your direction. They both quickened their pace and knelt down, peeking at your face.

You sniffed again as tears was flowing rapidly from your eyes to your rosy cheeks. Some tears stains were visible on your skirt as they had been dropping on your lap.

Hiro and Tadashi's eyes widened as they both sat in each opposite beside you and rubbed your back. "(Y/n)?"

You flinched at their touch and looked up at them. "Hiro. . ? 'Dashi. . ?" You whispered in a hoarse voice.

Tadashi smiled warmly at you but his face quickly turned to shock as he saw the bruises and cuts on your face. Your cheek was already swelling from the hard punch that Aneko gave you. Some of your cuts had still some fresh blood oozing in them.

Hiro noticed the bruises too and pulled you towards him.

"What happened?" He whispered, cupping your face gently with his hands as he examined your face.

You looked down and bit you lip, hesitant to tell.

Tadashi shook his head. "Wait, you can tell us later after we're done mending your wounds." He spoke and scooped you up, grabbing your bag and handing them to Hiro, both running back to the café.

Tadashi bursted through the door (The back door) and ran up the stairs, Hiro trailing fast behind.

They both got to the bathroom and made you sit on the corner of the tub. Tadashi quickly grabbed the first aid kit and knelt down beside you, lifting your face up.

He scrunched up his eyebrows with worry as he began examining your face, you remained silent thought the whole cleaning but winced occasionally.

Once Tadashi was done, Hiro gently put a hand on your shoulder, making you look up at him.

"When did this happen?" He questioned seriously but softly.

You bit your lip again.

Should you tell them?

You looked up again to see Hiro's serious face, his eyes staring into your glossy ones. You examined his emotions through his eyes and saw that he was worried, afraid and mad. He was good at hiding his emotions with his face but his eyes can never lie to you.

"Months ago.." You whispered, afraid that he'll go and do something really bad to Aneko.

You saw as both of them inhaled sharply, trying to calm down their raging minds.

Hiro knelt down properly, since he was just crouching down earlier, and gave you a gentle hug, afraid to nudge some of the other bruises on your body.

Your body tenced a bit and you slowly hugged back, burying your face on his shoulder and began sobbing, soaking his shirt.

Hiro rested his chin on your shoulder and began rubbing circles on your back to sooth and calm you down.

Tadashi smiled softly at his brother's comforting side and decided to join the hug. He wrapped his arms around the both of you and rested his chin lightly on your head.

Hiro and Tadashi began thinking about you, unaware that the other was thinking the same.

They both didn't want you to suffer. They can't stand seeing bruises on your beautiful face.

They will get revenge on that bully.

They were both aware about the tiny crush that was growing more and more at the times that you were with them.

They both have a crush on you. And they just realized. HARD.

Both of the boys scrunched up their eyebrows as they heard your soft snores.

They smiled softly at you and pulled back from the hug.

Tadashi carried you to Hiro's bed (since Hiro was still scrawny) and laid you down gently.

They'll never let anyone touch you again.

* * *

Age: 14

You watched as your friends squealed and fangirled over Tadashi and Hiro.

"(Y/n)? Why is Tadashi soo hot?" Akina Chie, one of your friends, asked dreamily.

"And why is Hiro so adorable?!" Squealed Shizuka Tamara, another friend of yours.

"And when can we meet them?!" Asked Yuki Okimara excitedly.

You rolled your eyes at the questions and grimaced.

Do they seriously think that the Hamada brothers are THAT attractive? [How dare you say that (Y/n)!]

"(Y/n)!"

You whipped your head around to see Hiro and Tadashi, waving. You smiled at them and winced as your friends screamed, fangirling again.

Tadashi motioned you to come towards them and you jogged, away from your friends.

"Yeah?" You smiled, happy that you could be away from the earsplitting squeals of your friends.

They both stepped aside as to reveal a short girl (as you assume, younger than you) with shiny shoulder length black hair and glittering dark brown eyes through her black circular glasses. She also wore a loose long sleeved (that was almost covering her hands) peach sweater and a caramel skirt with some black flats.

She saw you and blinked, smiling shyly and giving you a small wave.

"Hi.." She squeaked out, sounding like a rat that was squished.

You smiled at her slightly and waved.

You looked at the Hamada brothers and made a hand motion to make them introduce the mystery girl.

Tadashi chuckled and put a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"(Y/n), this is Emiko Aki. One of SFIT's new students."

You raised an eyebrow. "Another child prodigy?"

Tadashi nodded. "And this one is just 13 years old. She graduated highschool not too long ago and got straight to college. Unlike this one." He glared at Hiro on his last sentence which made Hiro raise up his hands in mock surrender.

"Hey, it's not my fault that I didn't like college back then. Plus, my botfighting money can make me buy stuff without asking for Aunt Cass for money." Hiro shrugged.

"Oh? You botfight? I haven't seen you in any arena yet. I've been botfighting for the past 5 years, but I didn't get to see you once." Emiko explained, pushing back her glasses that were almost slipping if her nose.

All of you stared in shock at Emiko. "You botfight?!"

Emiko hummed and nodded. "Yeah."

"How could you escape? I mean, from the police and some sore losers, like Yama.." Hiro questioned, mumbling the last part.

Emiko snickered and shook her head. "I have reflexes and I learn karate with my Onee-chan. And Yama? The fat man? Tsk. I beat his ass one time and he was whining, screaming like a princess: "AFTER HER!!", it was quite enjoyable to kick his ass."

You all stared at Emiko with wide eyes and open mouths.

How could a 13 year old do that?!

You shook your head and smiled, extending your hand. "Um. . Hi Emiko, I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

She smiled and hesitantly shook your hand. "Nice meeting you (Y/n)."

"Who are those?" Hiro asks, nodding towards your friends who were pointing at you, Hiro and Tadashi, then jumping up and down.

You sighed irritatedly. "My friends. Akina, Shizuka and Yuki."

Tadashi raised an eyebrow. "Why are they screaming? It's loud." He chuckled.

You grimaced, remembering the words your friends said. You rolled your eyes.

"Judging from the glares they are giving me, I am pretty sure that those girls are fangirling over Hiro and Tadashi, am I right?" Emiko explained, squinting her eyes at the girls.

You hummed and clicked your tongue. "You're damn right, you are."

"Huh, why so? Do they think we're attractive?" Tadashi asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the girls.

"Just check their squeals." Muttered Emiko blankly.

Hiro waved at them and gave them a toothy grin which made the girl's squeal even harder.

"Hiro! Stop it! You're making it louder!" You hissed, annoyed, slapping his arm.

Hiro rolled his eyes at you and crossed his arms. "They want attention and I'm giving them what they want."

"Hiro, having fangirls isn't that bad once it's just a small group of girls. Once they get big, oh, run for your life! They could tear you to pieces just to collect some personal stuff from you. Even taking out your organs." Emiko said it so casually it gave you some chills.

"And how do you know this exactly?" You ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I've been through it." She shrugs.

"Well (Y/n) doesn't have that much fanboys.." Hiro muttered, looking down.

"Huh? What do you mean about 'not much fanboys'?" Emiko asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. "Does she have fanboys already?"

Hiro widened his eyes at Emiko's questions and rapidly shook his head, a dark blush emitting from his cheeks.

"N-no!" He stuttered nervously.

"Wait, what did Hiro say?" You ask as you turn to Emiko.

Hiro gave a warning look to Emiko and she gave him a small smile.

"It's nothing (Y/n)." Emiko assured, smiling.

You nodded your head, still unconvinced and gave Hiro a suspicious look.

* * *
[A little while later..]

You sat on the bench with Emiko. She was really nice and you became friends with her in a small amount of time.

"(Y/n)!" A male voice called.

You both looked up to a familiar person.

You beamed at him. "Hey Akemi!"

He ran towards you, his black hair swaying with the wind.

He stopped in front of you and Emiko, grinning.

"Oh, who's this?" He gestured to Emiko, smiling at her.

"She's my friend. Her name is Emiko Aki, she's a new student in SFIT." You introduced softly. "And Emiko, this is Akemi Taro. My childhood friend."

"Hi." Emiko gave a small wave and a small smile.

Akemi smiled back at her and turned to you.

"Um.. Can I talk to you?" Akemi asked hesitantly, his green eyes filled with nervousness. "Alone?"

[Yo, Harry Potter is hereeeeee. Lol kidding! Tho just add some glasses and he is there!]

"Oh! Um sure, I'll go now (Y/n), see you later." Emiko stood up and grabbed her back pack, giving you a wave and running off towards the labs.

Akemi gave Emiko a smile and sat beside you.

"So.. What are you going to talk about?" You asked awkwardly, tapping your foot on the ground patiently.

"Um.." Akemi rubbed the back of his neck, glancing at you every-so-often.

He took you by surprise when he suddenly grabbed your hand, making you face him with wide eyes.

"What are you do-" You got cut of by him.

"(Y/n).." He muttered, sighing and looking down.

"Look, I like you okay? Since we were still 8.. I had these feelings towards you and I was just so afraid to tell you until this day. I know you don't feel the same way-!" You were shocked by his sudden confession but cut him off by slamming your lips with his.

Turns out, you like him back.

* * *

You happily skipped towards the labs to greet the gang.

You saw Hiro and Tadashi on their lab and you went inside, waving.

"Hi guys!" You greeted happily.

Too happily for their opinion.

They both turned around and eyed you suspiciously. "Hey (Y/n)." They both greet at the same time.

"Why are you so happy?" Tadashi chuckled, going towards you and ruffling your hair.

"Oh, nothing! I just got a boyfriend!" You replied cheerfully.

They both froze and Hiro had his eye twitching in annoyance while Tadashi silently inhaled sharply.

"Oh, who's this boyfriend?" Tadashi asked with fake sweetness, jealously overcoming his body, and you were too happy to notice.

"Akemi Taro! My childhood friend right?" You beam.

Hiro still had his eye twitching and forced a smile. "Yeeaaah.. Akemi." He spoke in gritted teeth and with fake enthusiasm.

"Yep! Akemi!" You giggle.

Suddenly your phone vibrated. You took it out and glanced at the texts.

[ Akemi 💖 ]

> We have a date :)

Now? <

> Yep! :D

> I'll pick you up at school. 😊

> See you! 😘

You smile at his texts and look up to see the boy's confused faces.

"Why are you grinning?" Hiro asked slowly, crossing his arms.

You smile toothily at him just shake your head. "I just got a date." You shrugged, smiling at the thought of it.

You turn around but got pulled back as Tadashi grabbed your arm, turning you around to face them.

"You're not going." Hiro said simply, his arms still crossed and looking at you with a blank face.

"What are you saying? Let me go!" You yell and struggle to get out of Tadashi's soft yet strong grasp. "Why are you doing this?!"

"Because I like you!" Both of the boys yelled.

You all looked shocked, like a ball hit you hard on the back of your head.

Both Tadashi and Hiro look at each other with glares. (Tadashi let you go as you stared at the both of them, stiff as a wood.)

"You're obviously too old for her!" Hiro yelled at his older brother while pointing at you.

"And you're honestly dense that she already has a boyfriend!" Tadashi yelled back.

They both glared harder at each other. Suddenly, they both turned to face you with the same glares, their eyes asking the same question.

Who will you choose?

~~

Who will you choose?

Tadashi?

Hiro?

Or Akemi?

"Your choice will lead you to your fate." ~ Me

~°•°~

Allooooo!!

Here, enjoy the crap that I have made through the weeks.

The Author-chan here!

FINALLY, I UPDATED.

I'm so sorry I took long! I lost inspiration and my phone is being crappy (-.-)

So anywho..

Sorry if this is not that great. I can't do a love triangle that much😅

radicalxmoon! Your request is finally done! I told you it will take long! lol XD

Oh, and I changed some tiny bits of your plot. Hope you don't mind! :) 😅

And thanks for the names Andie and Vas! :3

Aaaaand OH MY FLUFFING GOSH!

WE'VE REACHED 2K!

I AM VERY VERY HAPPY!!

*GIVES HUGS AND SOME COOKIES*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

But anyways..

I gotta go! I will update sooner! I have a pair of oneshots that are waiting!! :)

Bye bye my kittens!

I love you!! Xoxo

(Note: if anyone is asking for a part 2, I can't do it because it's tiring and I had no idea what I wrote) (aaaand I made this long to satisfy you and say sorry for not updating. :))

~Aleksei099

3233 words
April 29, 2018

Please vote! It would make me happy! :D

Edited ❌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461 11 3
Oneshots for this fishy boi because we all need more lol. Enjoy and do forgive my poor writing skills lol
17.5K 371 21
Requests are always open. Just message me the details.
211K 4.3K 56
Hiro Hamada x Reader oneshots - Request by messaging me x - copyrights to lavendeurs all rights reserved. disclaimer: I do not own the characters...
80.7K 1K 14
So this will just be a collection of oneshots because I'm a sucker for oneshots. Also don't get y'all's hopes up because I have a very inconsistent p...