▪Love Lasts Forever [Regal Ac...

By Bitchy_Potato

The team has started a new year at their school and things are changing quickly. New enemies and new friends... More

▪ Chapter One [Summer Plans] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Two [Back To Earth] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Three [Shopping] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Four [Beach Day] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Five [Beach Day PT2] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Six ["Sleepover"] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Seven ["Sleepover" PT2] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Eight [Goodbye Untill Next Year] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Nine [Back To School] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Ten [New Students, New Problems] {Edited} ▪
•Chapter Twelve [Fairy GodMother]•
•Chapter Thirteen [Secrets Don't Last]•
•Chapter Fourteen [The Plan]•
•Chapter Fifteen [The Cinderella Spell Book]•
•Chapter Sixteen [The Fight]•
▪ Chapter Seventeen [Cursed] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Eighteen [Finding a spell] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Nineteen [Back to normal] {Edited} ▪

▪ Chapter Eleven [Dragon Time!] {Edited} ▪

1.6K 37 8
By Bitchy_Potato

Hello! Welcome back! I saw you guys enjoyed the last chapter and I'm so happy about it. I'm really having fun writing these new chapters and I've changed the storyline....again. But this time it's a lot more interesting. This will probably be the last chapter posted this week, I might post the next one this weekend however I'm not sure. Anyways, enjoy!

🗝Narrator's POV🗝

In the magical Fairy Tale Land, the grandchildren of famous fairytales were gathered up in their school, Regal Academy, to resume with their studies. Their current class was Dragon Ridding and most were beyond thrilled. Or should I say, a certain Cinderella was beyond thrilled.

The students were all lined up and prepared to ride theirs dragons once again. Professor Beast, Travis's grandfather, walked into the Dragon Arena with his usual grumpy face expression.

"Alright runts, today we're having another Dragon Race so you all can get comfortable with your dragons all over again. Now get on your dragons and we're starting. I'll be at the finish line waiting for you all to finish", Beast said.

They all got on their dragons and prepared themselves for the race.

"Ready!?", Beast shouted and the students nodded, “Get set! GO!"

They raced off on their dragons. The beginning of the race was calm until a certant Broomstick got a plan.

"Now I can finally get rid of Rose once and for all", Vicky smiled and laughed evilly however quietly not wanting anyone to hear her.

The villain had an idea, a smart and good idea, however she had no idea what was about to go down after she would act on her 'master' plan.

Once they were about half way through the race, Rose was one in the top five ready to win the race, however Vicky had a different plan for her. Everyone in the frontline was riding fast, way too fast, to even notice what the witch was doing.

Vicky took out her wand, whispered a spell and  pointed her wand at Rose.

Meanwhile Rose was minding her own business, occasionally chit-chatting with someone until she was hit by the spell. The spell Vicky cast knocked her out and in return made her fall off her dragon, plummeting to the ground.

"ROSE!", Hawk and Adrian yelled at the same time. Hawk immediately went down to catch her and did it successfully.

"Is she okay!?", Adrian shouted along with Rose's friends.

"She's fine, I think. I'm going to get her to the teachers!", he replied.

"They're all at the finish line!", Auriana said.

"Ugh....I'm getting there!", Hawk shouted and raced over to Rose's dragon, “Hey girl, follow me."

The two dragons flew as fast as they could to the finish line, however something else was happening behind them.

Vicky laughed manically, until she felt something hit her in the back, kicking her off her dragon and knocking her out as well. Cyrus, her brother, noticed this and caught her while continuing to fly on his dragon.

"That'll teach you to mess with a Cinderella", a mysterious voice laughed above her dragon and it suddenly disappeared.

🍎Hawk's POV🍎

I carried Rose in my arms as my dragon flew to the finish line. I didn't care about anything anymore, I just needed her to be okay.

"Rose, stay with me please", I whispered looking down at her unconscious figure, “You’ll be fine."

Once I made it to the finish line I could see the teachers looking at me. I jumped down from my dragon and carried Rose while running to them.

"Oh dear, what happened?", Magister Rapunzel asked, seeming concerned.

"I don't know, she was knocked off her dragon. No idea how that happened", I replied.

"I believe she was hit with some sort of spell", I heard a familiar voice behind us. I turned around and saw the one and only Adrian in his dragon armor.

"Why do you think so?", granny asked him.

"Shortly after Rose, Vicky was knocked off as well. It can't be just a coincident. Someone must've hit both of them with a spell", he said, "Who knows what the spell was."

"Hawk, let's take her to the Cinderella castle, we'll figure out what happened there", Principle Cinderella said and motioned for me to follow her so I did.

"Adrian, inform the other students the race is over and bring Vicky over to the castle", Coach Beast said to him, however I couldn't hear what Adrian's response was.

We got on our dragons and flew over to Cinderella castle. As we flew I just couldn't help but feel like a failure. I was supposed to protect her and what did I do? Just let her get hurt. Nice job "Princess Saver" you couldn't even save her. If Mirror Hawk was here he would give me such a lecture right now. Ugh.

🌌[TIME SKIP]🌌

I walked through the halls of the castle. Minutes seemed to turn into hours as I waited for something, anything to just confirm she was okay.

I walked over to the room in which she and the teachers were in and knocked.

"Come in", Dr. Le Frog replied and I walked in, closing the door behind me.

"Will she be okay?", I asked after a moment of silence.

"We aren't sure", Cinderella said.

"Will she survive?", I asked, not believing the words coming out of my mouth. She had to. My life would fall apart without her.

"Most likely", Rapunzel said and my granny continued, “You can leave now Hawk. We'll call you later."

"Alright", I left, hesitating but complying with my grandmother's needs. I sighted once out of the room.

Something fishy is going on here, and I have a feeling they know and aren't saying it.

🌌[TIME SKIP]🌌

💎Cinderella's POV💎

"Oh my Fairy GodMother, what will I do?", I sat down in my chair, holding my head as a headache came to me.

"Cinderella, what happened today was very dangerous but we have to stay positive. We cannot let this distract our studies or let any of our students to get hurt", Rapunzel spoke.

"But how can we be sure this wont happen again", Beauty said, concerned.

"Vicky said an invisible force knocked her down from her dragon. It's safe to assume the same happened to Rose. Which can only mean", Snow White said looking out the window.

"She's back and we have to stop her again", I sighted knowing it had come to this, “I’ll give the locket to Rose tomorrow, she should keep her safe."

"Let's not make too many assumptions", Rapunzel commented, “We’ll see what happens in the next few days and then we'll act upon it."

"I won't risk this one Rapunzel", I got up and unlocked the drawer in which the box was kept in, “Rose, your Fairy GodMother is here."

👑To be continued........👑

🌸Please vote and comment if you liked it. Have a pumpkin-tastic Fairytale day!🌸

1151 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 169 12
This is a regal academy story. It is taking place after they defeted the Snow Queen In a year so much can happen, will our heroes have a happy endin...
28.8K 573 29
Hawk tries to admit his feelings to rose but something terrible happens, that leads to hawk and rose to dating each other's enemies. A new villain te...
19.3K 546 25
「COMPLETE」 、、、、、、、、 『They both opened their eyes and and smiled, sighed then laughed. Hawk put his hand over Rose's then they both looked at the star...
19.5K 420 26
It has been two years... two years since she died. Fairytale Land was conquered by her other self, her dark and evil self. I want her back, I need he...