Face Down.♡ (Luke Hemmings)

By hemmothecookie

How does it feel like to receive strange looks every day, whenever you go? How does it feel like to be judged... More

Angel With A Shotgun.
Lego House.
Weightless.
Happy.
Sex
Miserable At Best.
I Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer.
Be My Escape.
Human.
Rolling In The Deep.
Use Somebody.
Crushcrushcrush.
I Miss you.
Stubbornness.
Not over.
Hangover.
Classic.
Little White Lies.
Temporary Bliss.
Heart Attack.
Summer.
Kiss me, kiss me.
Jasey Rae.
Rude.
Don't leave home.
Alone.
Dammit.
Surrender.
Sing.
The Funeral Of Hearts.
Complicated.
30 Minute Break.
You And Me.

The Only Reason.

111 3 0
By hemmothecookie

Chapter 13.

"The Only Reason"- 5 Seconds of Summer ^_^

''C'mon Hazel, I don't wanna go alone. I need your backup, you're my muse.'' Ashton begged as he knocked on the door of my room, earning a groan in frustration from me.

''What are you even saying? I'm not your muse, you're not a baby Ashton. They're your new bandmates, you'll have to face them sooner or later. '' I said, my voice slightly louder so he could hear me.

He made a loud noise, laced with annoyance. ''But I only know Michael, it's gonna be weird. '' he bellowed, thumping his fist against the wooden door again. ''Just let me in, God dammit. ''

I grabbed a hold of my shoe that was under my bed and tossed it at the door. ''What was that?'' Ashton asked, his voice an octave higher.

''Go away Ash. You're gonna be late for your rehearsal.'' I told him, burying my head in the pillow again.

''No. Let me in.'' Ashton whined like a child, thumping with his fist once again. 

I finally got up and ambled towards the door, snapping it open, revealing the brown-haired boy's face.

I walked back to the bed and threw myself back on it.

''Hazel! C'mon babe, I need your support.'' Ashton's whiney voice said again.

''Ashton...'' I mumbled into the pillow, suddenly letting out screeching sound as I felt his weight being pressed onto me. ''Ashton!'' I screamed again, trying to wiggle from underneath him. He didn't even budge.

''You're gonna break my spine, you brainless idiot!''

Ashton chuckled. ''Ouch. You hurt my feelings. ''

I released a grunt of displeasure. ''Not as much as you're hurting my body, get off me, you fat ass.''

''Nope. Say you'll go and I'll get off.'' Ashton's stubborn voice said.

''No.''

''Then I might as well just get some food because it's pretty awesome up here.'' Ashton said, afterwards getting yet another screech from me.

''Ashton!''

''Yes, little Hazel?''

''Fucking. Get. Off.''

''Can't do. Sorry little Hazel.''

''Stop calling me little Hazel, dammit!''

''I'll stop when you agree to come with me, little Hazel. ''

''Fuck.'' I groaned, squirming and wiggling under him.

Damn, he really is heavy.

''Ashton. '' I said, feeling my lungs starting to lack the air.

''Yep?''

''Can't. Breathe. '' I proceeded to say.

''You're just messing with me.'' he retorted.

I shook my head. ''No, I-Ashton. ..''

I felt all the weight being lifted immediately, finding Ashton's face nexto to mine as he stared at me with so much concern in his hazel eyes.

''Hazel! What-Hazel, are you okay? Dammit, I'm so sorry. '' his voice contained regret and guilt. 

''I'm fine, I was just at a loss of the air.'' I spoke at last, earning a sigh of relief from him.

''Thank God. I got so worried. I'm  sorry Hazel. '' Ashton apologised and I smiled at him.

''It's okay Ash. And I'll go with you.''

Ashton's face immediately lit up, adorable smile plastered upon it. I made me smile as well. ''Really?''

I nodded. Ashton engulfed me in an enormous hug, almost sucking air from my lungs again. ''Thank you, thank you.'' he repeated excitedly, planting kisses on my cheeks and forehead.

''It's okay.'' I giggled, pushing him awau slightly. ''Now get out, I need to get dressed. ''

Ashton grinned, saluting me. Yes, Sir.'' before leaving the room.

I shook my head in disbelief. Ashton really is something.

*

''I'm nervous. '' Ashton squeaked.

I rolled my eyes, lighting my cigarette and blowing out a puff of smoke. Then I turned to him.

''Ash, c'mon. You're not going to a war, for  God sakes. They're gonna be your bandmates. And I didn't come here for nothing. '' I stated, observing him as he glanced to the medium-sized house across the street.

He sighed deeply. ''Okay. Alright. I'll go. C'mon. '' I nodded, mentally thanking God he agreed because we've been sitting in the car for about fifteen minutes, he's already late for the practice.

We stalked towards the house, me ringing the doorbell because Ashton was too stiff. Door opened about a minute later, revealing a middle-aged woman with blonde hair, immediately reminding me of Michael.

''Hello. '' she said, eyeing us both. I think she cringed at the sight of me with a cigarette between my teeth but I didn't really care. I became used to people judging me.

''Good afternoon ma'am.'' I answered politely, taking the thing from my mouth and holding out my hand to her.

''Please, call me Karen. Are you the boy that plays drums?'' she directed her question to Ashton, examining him.

Ashton looked pretty hot, I had to admit. He wore his dark vest, along with a pair of usual skinnies and Vans. He had his hair in a usual mess and a pair of Ray Bans covering his eyes. He took them off, smiling politely at Karen, shaking her hand.

''I am. I'm Ashton by the way and this is my friend, Hazel. '' he introduced us, getting a nod with a smile from Karen.

''Come in, boys are in the garage. ''

And when we went inside, Karen led us to the garage, where we found Michael, along with another boy.  Isn't there supposed to be three of them?

''Ashton! Hey! Oh, you brought Hazel!'' Michael cheered, immediately walking towards us. I gave a warm smile, as well as Ash.

''Hi Mike. '' Ashton said, doing their handshake. Then Michael turned to me, wide smile on his face.

''Hello again. '' he smirked slightly, giving me a warm hug. I inhaled his scent, closing my eyes for a bit. Jeez, he smelt so amazing.

''Hi Michael. '' I said as he stepped back, eyeing my outfit.

I decided to wear some leggings, black All Time Low tee with my dark Vans. My hair was pulled in a loose ponytail, few strands falling out. I didn't really feel like dressing up because I didn't feel the need to impress anyone.

Michael's eyes stopped on the cigarette in my hand and he pointed towards it. ''You smoke. '' he stated, getting a nod from me.

''Cool.'' was all he said before turning to face the other guy.

''This is Calum, he's the bassist. '' and Calum smiled at us. 

I had to admit, Calum really was a hottie. His dark midnight hair was quiffed slightly and his dark brown eyes gleamed with happiness. The slight wrinkles around his eyes told me that he's a general chirpy person and his kind of plump lips made me bite mine. He wore a simple black singlet with black skinny jeans and black Vans, which resembled mines.

''Nice to meet you guys.'' he said, walking over to us. Same scenario with Ashton and when he reached me, he grinned. ''Hi.'' he stuck his hand out and I gave him a skeptical look before pulling him in a hug. Damn, how can these boys smell so freaking good?

''Hey.'' I smirked when I pulled back. Calum's smile grew and he cocked an eyebrow at me suggestively.

Our staring contest was interrupted when the door opened, revealing the last person I expected to see right now.

''Hey Luke. ''

A/N:

Oookaay! :D

Hope you liked this, comments? ;)

And I listened to The Only Reason while writing so yeah. :D

-M. ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
435K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...