Just The Right Black

Par JaneLanett

Ariana Feilman an FBI special agent was just assigned a new case to protect a billionaire. She doesn't know w... Plus

Editing in Progress
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 56 (Extended)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Appreciation
Burning Touch
BLM
Editing Completed!
Broken (Snippet)

2 MILLION!

20.5K 440 17
Par JaneLanett

OMG!

You all are gonna kill me. I just came on here to update and guess what I saw?

Well, Her Adopted Baby's Daddy just reached 2 Million views.

Aaahhhhhh!!! Nskenzmkwmanakkf!

If you're following me on Instagram @JaneLanett you'd have seen my post and the short video I made for you guys.

I don't know how to say thank you because somehow it just doesn't seem enough but let's start with that. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I couldn't...still can't contain the emotions swirling in me right now. I want to cry my eyes out but at the same time smile till my cheeks hurt.

You guys are AWESOME. Especially those of you who have read Her Adopted Baby's Daddy & Fixed At Her Teen.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you sooooooooo much.

Regarding JUST THE RIGHT BLACK, as I said, exams are coming real soon, so I wouldn't be able to update till next month after my exams and after I get settled back home.

I want to also thank you guys - JTRB readers - for all your love and support from the beginning up till this very moment. You guys ROCK. 

Thank you.

Love,

Jane Lanett ❤️😘

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.7M 243K 84
❝Why do you have a tongue piercing?❞ I asked, observing the other piercings he had and the designs inked on his skin. I'd never seen so much work don...
90.1K 1.9K 49
× Book One Of The Red Mafia Series × "I don't understand how you could do that to me. I trusted you." I whimpered. "That's your fault." "I hate you...
2.3K 132 14
I stand there, tears burning in the back of my eyes, as I look at the place I once called home. I spent my childhood in this house but now I don't ha...
120K 6.2K 35
With an opportunity of a lifetime to make her entrepreneurial dreams come true, Thea finds it getting increasingly harder to hide her attraction to h...