Sonic The Hedgehog: Crystal h...

By AshStar4

After Sonic and friends beats Eggman (again) they meet a mysterious girl with power that is even beyond Silv... More

Intro
Chapter One: Captured Again
Chapter Two: The Great Escape
Chapter Three: The Dark Crystal
Chapter Four: Lilac's power
Chapter Five: Ambushed
Chapter Six: The monster within...
Chapter Seven: Lilac's worst fear
Chapter Eight: The Scroll
Chapter Nine: A disguise
Chapter Ten: Control it.
Chapter Eleven: The First Chaos Emerald
Chapter Twelve: Spiders
Chapter Thirteen: Losing control
Chapter Fourteen: The Scroll's Power
Chapter Fifteen: Seperated
Chapter Sixteen: Stay away from the Eye
Chapter Seventeen: Relax
Chapter Eighteen: Flee
Chapter Nineteen: Find Them First
Chapter Twenty: Traps
Chapter Twenty-One: The Chase
Chapter Twenty- Two: Search
Chapter Twenty-Three: Found
Chapter Twenty-Four: Three left
Chapter Twenty-Six: Sacrificed
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Help
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I lost my chance...
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Think again...
Chapter Thirty: Plans
Chapter Thirty-One: Two more
Chapter Thirty-Two: Water
Chapter Thirty-Three: A promise
Chapter Thirty-Four: One more
Chapter Thirty-Five: I Believe
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Curse's Plot
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Her brother
Chapter Thirty-Eight: His Reason
Chapter Thirty-Nine: I owe you
Chapter Fourty: The Final Battle (Part 1)
Chapter Fourty: The Final Battle (Part 2)
Chapter Fourty: The Final Battle (Part 3)
Chapter Fourty-one: Farewell
Extra Stuff :P
Heads Up

Chapter Twenty-five: Lost

138 3 0
By AshStar4

Lilac: My head... *She then realized that she was in the arms of a robot.* Who are you?!
*It did not say anything, it just continued on it's way.*

Amy: *She continued walking through what felt like an endless forest when she realized she was out of food.* Great... just what I needed. *She looks around then sees some fruit hanging from a high branch. She tries to reach it but it was too high up. She puts her satchel down and gets a running start. She runs up the tree, jumps off it, and barely catches the branch. She shifts closer to the fruit not realizing that the branch was bending getting ready to snap. She hears the branch slowly breaking and quickly grabs the fruit. She swings herself back to the tree right before the branch broke. She climbs back down and takes a breather.* That was a close one...
???: Ahh!!!
Amy: ?! *She grabs her satchel and runs toward the scream not realizing that she had left the fruit behind.*

Sonic: Where do you they could've gone?
Tails: Amy ran in the direction of a nearby forest as well as Lilac so hopefully they might have found each other.
Sonic: Do you have any way that we can find them?
Tails: We can't use the chaos emeralds because Amy has them, but what we can do is use my tracker to find them.
Sonic: Right, I forgot.
*Tails does a bit of tweaking to his tracker the suddenly a red light emerged from the tracker. The red light then turned into a line leading into the forest.*
Tails: This line will lead us straight to Amy, we just gotta get there before the battery dies.
Sonic: Nice! Let's get a move on! Once we find Amy, we'll find Lilac.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 102 24
Sonic tries to navigate the complexities of life on Earth, however, must now join forces with newfound friends in order to prevent a mad doctor from...
6.8K 136 4
Unleashed Werehog Sonic finds Amy but doesn't feel want her to know he's her hero, Sonic. Worried it may frighten her, he tries to get her out of dan...
479 14 7
During a grocery run, Tangle found a mysterious stranger, fighting some criminals. He would fight them off, but go unconscious shortly afterwards...
1K 30 12
After being hit with a new strange ray from Eggman during an attack something weird starts happening to Sonic. Now his friends will have to dig throu...