Chapter Thirty-Two: Water

Tails: *He tosses the scroll down and the portal opens* Ready when you are.
*Lilac hops in and Tails follows in. Once the light had gone, they were in a small dome room. It had a table set with a small candle, a journal, and two pairs of bracelets. Tails observes the room then picks up the journal*
Lilac: What does it say?
Tails: Just to give you a basic summary of this, it says that if we put on the bracelets, we'll have the ability to breathe underwater.
Lilac: Underwater? What's that supposed to mean?
Tails: If this source is correct, there should be a button under the table.
*They both look under the table and sure enough, there sat a red button. Tails presses it and the walls go from a dark color, to as clear as glass. It didn't take long for both Tails and Lilac to figure out where they were. Underwater*
Lilac: Wow... what are those two shadows over there?
Tails: Oh you've got to be kidding me.
*It was Eggman and Amy in scubagear swimming fast*
Tails: *He sees that Amy had her hammer in hand* Put the bracelets on befo-
*With one swing, Amy shatters the glass dome leaving Tails and Lilac without air*
Eggman: That should keep them from getting the next chaos emerald.
*Eggman and Amy then vanish deep into the sea without looking back*
Tails: *He quickly swims towards the bracelets and grabs them. He looks over at Lilac who was desperately trying to swim toward him but couldn't. He puts on his bracelets and then a bubble surrounds him. He then quickly tosses the other pair of bracelets to Lilac*
Lilac: *She catches them and quickly puts them on without hesitation. Once her bubble had appeared she slowly catches her breath*
Tails: You okay? Seems like you can't-
Lilac: Swim? Yeah, I know.
Tails: Let's get going, Eggman is already ahead of us.