Chapter Four: Lilac's power

Amy: This way!
*BOOM*
Sonic: Let me guess... Eggman? *sees Eggman's robots attacking villagers* Wow, what a surprise...
Eggman: Keep looking! She can't hide forever! *notices Lilac and the others*
Well..well...well..look who we have here..
Sonic: blah... blah... blah....
Eggman: Hey! Robots attack!!!
* quickly the gang dodges the onslaught of a raining bullets past them ready to fight. Everyone quickly gathers their strength and start to attack Eggman's robots. Amy pulls out her hammer when she notices Lilac concentrating*
Amy: Hey are you ok-
* In a flash, Lilac disappears*
Tails: Where'd she go?!
* Tails then notices Lilac throwing energy beams from the sky destroying all of the robots in its path.*
Knuckles: Woah!
Eggman: Grrr.. * he then pushes a big red button and then all of the robots aim for Lilac*
Sonic: Oh no you don't! * he then uses his homing attack to quickly destroy all of the robots with everyone else following his lead*
* After a while a dodging bullets Lilac is then shot down crashing into the woods*
Eggman: She's mine now!
Sonic: Not if I get there first!
* Then they both go after Lilac with everyone else following*

Later...

Sonic: We finally lost Eggman, now where is Lilac?
Tails: Hold on Sonic, let me see if I can track her down before Eggman does. For now lets split up and see if we can find her.
Amy: Good idea, I'll go east.
Knuckles: I'll go west.
Tails: Before everyone goes take one of these *he then pulls out four charms*
Hold onto them. If any of us need help just push the small button on them.
Sonic: Alright, see you guys later.

Later...

Amy: Hmm.. if I were someone lost and unconscious in the woods, were would I be? * She then notices an old friends house close by* Hello? Is anyone there?
???: Is it government spy's trying to haunt me?
Amy: Seriously Sticks? It's me, Amy.
Sticks: Oh hi Amy, what brings you here? Are you here to help me protect my house from aliens?
Amy: What? No, have you heard anything recently like a big boom or a loud noise?
Sticks: No, just the sound of aliens crashing not too far from here earlier.
Amy: Thanks for the help Sticks.
Sticks: No problem, but if it's aliens I won't say I told you so.
Amy: Yeah, sure..

Meanwhile...

Sonic: Ugh, where is she! Feels like forever I've been running here. *he then hears a twig snap then looking behind him he then sees a familiar faces* Well if it isn't the edge lord himself?
Shadow: Well played..
Sonic: I don't have time for you right now, I gotta find-
Shadow: That girl? *pointing not too far Lilac stumbling around*
Sonic: Yeah! Hey Lilac! Over here!
Lilac: Sonic? Where are you? I can't see..
Shadow: That girl had been walking around like that for a while. I can tell she's more powerful than she looks.
Lilac: You can tell? *trys to look at Shadow*
Sonic: Well thanks for helping I guess..
Shadow: Want me to help you out?
Sonic: Sure-
Eggman: Found you! *he quickly snatches Lilac and try's to flee*
Sonic: Oh no you don't!
*Sonic then pushes the small button on his charm alerting Tails, Amy, and Knuckles*
Sonic: Guys! Me and Shadow found Lilac but Eggman took her!
Tails: We're on our way!
*Sonic and Shadow then pursue Eggman with the others soon following behind*