▪Love Lasts Forever [Regal Ac...

By Bitchy_Potato

The team has started a new year at their school and things are changing quickly. New enemies and new friends... More

▪ Chapter One [Summer Plans] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Two [Back To Earth] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Three [Shopping] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Four [Beach Day] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Five [Beach Day PT2] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Six ["Sleepover"] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Seven ["Sleepover" PT2] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Eight [Goodbye Untill Next Year] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Nine [Back To School] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Eleven [Dragon Time!] {Edited} ▪
•Chapter Twelve [Fairy GodMother]•
•Chapter Thirteen [Secrets Don't Last]•
•Chapter Fourteen [The Plan]•
•Chapter Fifteen [The Cinderella Spell Book]•
•Chapter Sixteen [The Fight]•
▪ Chapter Seventeen [Cursed] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Eighteen [Finding a spell] {Edited} ▪
▪ Chapter Nineteen [Back to normal] {Edited} ▪

▪ Chapter Ten [New Students, New Problems] {Edited} ▪

1.8K 33 13
By Bitchy_Potato

I know so many of you have patiently waited for this chapter so thank you for waiting. I'm really sorry about the delay. Anyway, I feel as if I'm gonna have a lot more fun writing this story from now on since things are getting interesting very quickly. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

🏵Rose's POV🏵

Travis and I walked into the classroom after him trying to break my face for the teasing about Ling Ling. We saw all of our friends chatting since the teachers still weren't here.

"HAWK!", I yelled and ran over to him. He turned around and stood up with a smile spreading his arms as if he was calling me to give him a hug. I ran over to him and hugged him, and he hugged me back.

His arms were so strong and warm and being in his embrace felt so right to me. I snapped back into reality and pulled back, not trying to make things awkward. He let go as well and I looked away with a small blush on my cheeks.

Once I calmed down and I saw Travis and Ling Ling hugging as well.

"Travis I missed you this summer", Ling Ling spoke looking into Travis's eyes.

"Ahem", Astoria coughed breaking up the moment between the two. I could tell Travis wanted to kill her right now.

Once the professors came into the classroom, we all calmed down and sat in our seats.

"Alright students," granny Cinderella spoke, "Welcome to a new school year at Regal Academy. Let's hope this one will be better than the last. Before we start our studies for this year we have two new students to introduce to all of you. Please welcome them with open arms. As of now the team in which they will be has not been decided. In the first class today we will sort it all out. Now please welcome the two new students into Regal Academy!"

After she said that two new students walked up on the "stage" and stood next to her.

"Students, we present to you Auriana Beauty and Adrian Beauty, the twins of Sleeping Beauty", granny spoke.

The girl, Auriana I supposed, seemed very sweet. She had blond hair, kinda like mine, except hers went down only to half of her back. Her hair was slightly curly and she had light green eyes. She wore tights and dark blue jean shorts on top of them. She had our signature school shirt and vest.

Her brother, Adrian, seemed to just be a male version of her. He had hair just like Auriana's except shorter and he wore dark blue jeans instead of shorts.

"So cool", I whispered to myself.

"Alright, now settle down as we prepare some things for the first class. We'll be back shortly so behave", Snow White spoke and the teachers let once again.

The two students walked off the stage, I could tell they looked kinda confused so I called them.

"Hey! Come over here!", I called and waved at the two. They looked at me, then back at each other a nodded, coming towards me and my teammates.

"Rose, what was that for?", Astoria asked.

"What? I wish someone would've done that for me too", I shrugged it off as they came up to us.

"Hello! I'm Rose Cinderella, granddaughter of Cinderella of course. These guys right here are my teammates: Hawk SnowWhite, Astoria Rapunzel, she's our team leader, that over there is Joy Le Frog and that is Travis Beast and the girl next to him is Ling Ling IronFan", I introduced us all.

"Oh, well thank you for calling us over here, we were kind of confused about everything", Auriana said, “My name is Auriana Beauty, and this is my younger twin brother Adrian. He's kind of shy so excuse him."

"Hi", Adrian said and waved slightly, from the looks pf it Auriana was right, he does seem shy.

Right as I was about to speak the teachers came in and we all sat down.

"Well I see you've already made some friends. Anyway, we have made some changes to the teams. Most of you will stay in the same team however something will change", Rapunzel spoke and my granny continued:" Ling Ling IronFan will be moved to Astoria Rapunzel’s team, while Auriana and Adrian Beauty will be a part of Ling Ling’s former team. That is all."

"Your studies will of course be the same as last year's however slightly more complicated. This means you are required to focus to pass these tests and graduate Regal Academy. And no fooling around or being irresponsible or you will be punished for your actions!", Snow White spoke, as she said the last part I could see her clearly glaring at me and it made me very uncomfortable and embarrassed.

"Okay, tone it down. Since this is the first day of this school year all of your classes are free periods just so the new students can get familiar and comfortable and also so the rest of you can warm up a bit", Prof. Beauty said.

"If anyone of us are needed you can simply come up to our offices. You are allowed to go into the school garden or any classroom you wish. Have a nice day", granny Cinderella said and the teachers left once again, for real this time.

"Oh my grade....", Astoria spoke in an almost sad tone, “And I was really hoping we could have an exam today.

"Are you crazy!?", we shouted in union and this startled Astoria.

"Well, what are we supposed to do now?", Joy asked.

"Let's go to the gardens, shall we? We should have some peace there", Ling Ling suggested.

"Sure!", we agreed and headed for the gardens.

🌌[TIME SKIP]🌌

I was finally ready to head home after hanging out with all of my friends. I headed to portal when I heard someone shouting my name.

"ROSE!", I turned around and saw Adrian running up to me.

"Oh hi Adrian. What is it?", I asked him curiously.

"Well uh, call me a creep but I just wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome today, it was nice having someone to talk to except my sister," he said with a little blush, “I uh, wanted to give you this rose as a thank you present."

He said and gave me a pretty pink Rose. I took it and could immediately feel the pleasant smell.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you Adrian. Thanks!", I said and gave him a hug.

"No brob Bob", he said nervously and smiled wile pulling really awkward finger guns.

I chuckled at his silliness and walked over to the portal ready to enter.

"It's Rose", I said with a smile as I went through the portal, coming back home into the alley.

🍎Hawk's POV🍎

I watched behind a tree as it all unfolded, I felt a pang of jealousy and anger flood my heart and soon all of my insides.

"Ugh, who does he think he is? Hugging my Rose and giving her a rose, only I can do that! He thinks he can just come in her acting all cool and taking her away!", I whispered to myself.

Doc then flew up to me:"Hoo-hooo, hooo, hooo."

"I'm not jealous Doc! I just want to keep her safe!", I defended myself feeling my cheeks redden.

I heard a sound behind me that almost sounded like a female laugh so I turned around to see if anyone was there. No one was.

"Weird. I must be imagining things", I said and walked back to Regal Academy to find my dragon and leave for Snow White castle.

🔮???????'s POV🔮

"Oh how cute, the SnowWhite is jealous of the SleepingBeauty. Interesting. Too bad neither of them can have her", I laughed manically and flew away, slowly disappearing into the trees and bushes.

👑To be continued........👑

🌸Liked this chapter? Please vote and comment what you thought, I would love to hear your thoughts! Have a pupkin-tastic Fairytale day!🌸

1371 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 810 24
New Year. New People. Same Crush! What if Hawk doesn't feel the same as Rose does? A new girl? What will happen to Hase? Will their ship sail? Or wi...
187 9 5
This will be a collection of Soulmate stories from different fandoms. Fandoms (for now): Regal Academy, Arrowverse, MCU, She-Ra, Miraculous, Owl Hous...
33.8K 616 28
This fanfic contains some romance, a lil' bit of drama with Vicky and a few new students who... well, it's explained in the story ;) I seriously got...
23.1K 444 33
Hey, it's Queen of Glory here, I have republished this story I'm back with some Regal Academy Oneshot! I'm a Hase shipper mostly and If you recommen...