Time Of Man[FairyTailHarem x...

Von TheWidowMaker

In the mystical land of Fiore, magic exists as an essential part of everyday life. Countless magic guilds lie... Mehr

About Y/N [V2]
Your Harem [Part I]
Your Harem [Part II] {V4}
Prologue: A Celestial Mage in Town
Chapter I: How do you know him?!
Chapter II: Not Again...
Chapter III: To Fairy Tail!
Chapter IV: Fairy Tail Guild
Chapter VI: Two Million for a Book?!
Chapter VII: Who's Erza?
Chapter VIII: Forming the Strongest Team?
Chapter IX: Fairies in the Wind
Chapter X: The Strongest Team!!
Chapter XI: The Cursed Island!
Chapter XII: Is that Deliora?!
Chapter XIII: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter XIV: It's the Moon Drip!
Chapter XV: The Cold Emperor [Part I]
Chapter XVI: The Cold Emperor [Part II]
Chapter XVII: The Cold Emperor [Part III]
Chapter XVIII: The Cold Emperor [Part IV]
Chapter XIX: Demons of the Past
Chapter XX: The Return of the Ice God Slayer
Extra Chapter: Back to the Guild!
ARC I ENDS | ARC II BEGINS |
Chapter I: What Happened to the Guild?!
Chapter II: Phantom Lord?
Chapter III: DECELERATION OF WAR!!
Chapter IV: Element 4 [Part I]
Chapter V: Element 4 [Part II]
Chapter VI: Reunion at Last
Chapter VII: 15 Minutes!
Chapter VIII: A Flower Blossoms in the Rain
UPDATED ABILITIES [SPOILER ALERT]
Chapter IX: Fairy Law
Chapter X: My Resolve! [PART I]
Chapter XI: My Resolve! [PART II]

Chapter V: Number One!

15.7K 230 241
Von TheWidowMaker

[Picture on top is Genderbent Elfman.]

Previously on The Man without a History

"Anything new?" I asked.

"Nope," Mira said cutely, "Just that all of us missed you," She said with a blush.

"But I was gone for a day?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

She looked away and blushed furiously, the plate that was holding a few mugs with drinks started shaking a little.

I quickly grabbed the plate and set it down on the ground. I hug her and run my hand through her hair.

"Calm down, I was only teasing Mira," I said to her in a gentle tone. "My heart beats faster when you guys miss me so much, it makes me feel loved," I said to her. I let out a sigh of relief as I feel her arms wrap around me.

"I love you, Mira, don't forget that, you made a man who does not remember his past, feel glad that he doesn't remember it," I said, "If I had the choice, I would forget my past in a heartbeat to be with you, all of you," I said hugging her closer.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

"I love you too, all of us," Mira said, as she pulled away. She closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss me with a light blush on her cheeks, I chuckled and leaned into the kiss. 

Sparks went off as our lips touched, the kiss was full of affection and love. My hands went down her back resting, a little above her ass. While her arms went around my neck, my head tilting as I kissed her deeply. We didn't use our tongues, we broke apart after a while. We pressed our foreheads against each other and smiled, I pecked her lips and then broke the hug.

We looked at Lucy who was blushing while looking away.

"H-H-How do you deal with this?" Lucy asked, pointing at the fight.

"They're always like this, so I just let them be," Mira said smiling.

I then saw Elfman being thrown out again, he was coming towards Mira quickly. I move in front of her, make two clones of myself and rush towards Elfman.

One clone kicked Elfman from underneath, the other on from the top and then I hit him directly, sending him back where he came from. The clones and I merge together.

As the fight was getting rowdier, I got annoyed.

"ICE DRAGON IRON FIST!" I yelled as a blue magic circle appears around my right hand, which was clenched in a fist, I slam my fist on the ground. 

As it comes in contact with the wooden floor, ice begins to form outwards. 

I was able to control it, so it did not reach Mira and Lucy who were standing behind me.

One by one everyone starts falling down. They all turn to me and run.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I scream as the ice freezes every single member's feet.

I then felt someone's lips on the left cheek, I turn to see Mira standing to my left with her arm on my shoulder.

"Thank you," Mira said with a smile. I just nod at her and look at all the members.

"Get back to what you were doing," I said, releasing my ice magic. The ice starts to disappear, white glowing particles float from where the ice was and fly towards me.

I feel a bit of my magic come back to me. It didn't require a lot, so the magic that returned was not a lot either.

"Ah!" I hear a female voice scream, I look to my left to see Silvia on the ground next to Lucy. Silvia only had her bra on, I look up to see Nashi had a toothy-grin, with what I believe is Silvia's shorts and underwear, swinging around her hand.

Silvia got up and looked at Nashi, "Give me back my underwear!" she yelled hiding her essential parts. 

She was blushing now, she looked around. She turned around to see Lucy. 

"AHHHH!!" Lucy was screaming as she was staring at Silvia from the gap between her fingers that were covering her face.

"Miss, may I borrow your underwear?" Silvia asked as if it was the most normal thing to ask.

Mira and I just giggled and shake our heads at her.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Lucy yelled as she smacked her with a wooden debris, which I have no clue where she got it from because her area is clear of any debris.

"They don't know how to treat a lady," Loke said suddenly picking Lucy up in bridal style.

"Hey, Loke, leave her out of your playbook," I said. Loke looked up at me and stared into my eyes. The eyes which said many things.

Loke looked nervous and gently let her go.

"REAL MEN SPEAK WITH THEIR FISTS LOKE!" Elfman screamed as he punched Loke.

"Your brother.....," I dragged, facepalming. Mira just giggled.

"I told you to butt out!" Nashi said as she kicked Elfman away.

"Aye!" Happy said.

"SHUT IT CAT!" I yelled at Happy.

"Tch, only been a day and Lucy's rubbing on you," Happy said, holding his paws up and shaking his head in a mocking manner. Though he was then kicked away again.

"AHHHHH" He screamed as he was bounced around the hall again.

"SHUT UP CAT!" Lucy yelled as her right foot was out in a kicking motion.

"IT'S THE SAME THING!" Happy said as he was bouncing around the room.

"Ugh, how annoying, I can't even have a nice, relaxing drink," Cana said from the bar. I looked over and saw her head perched on her left arm, with her right hand around a beer mug.

"We could always go on a date," I said as a matter of fact. She blushed and looked at me, and blushed even more. 

Mira and I giggle at her.

"That's enough you guys I suggest you guys knock it off!" Cana yelled as she took out a card. 

She is a Card Mage, though, don't take her lightly. She is not someone you should mess around with.

(A/N: Btw, since Cana's portrayed as weak in the series, so this fanfic will put her to be strong. There will be many people that are underrated that will be strong in this fanfic. Lucy, Lisanna, and Mira (Though not so much, she's still portrayed as weak) will be given a significant power boost as well. Elfman as well, not forgetting the males.)

A turquoise colored magic circle formed in front of her.

"Oh yeah? Says who?!" Silvia said as she prepared her Ice-Make Magic.

"HAAAAA!" Elfman yelled holding his right arm up, as a purple magic circled moved down his right arm. Covering it with stone pieces. 

His magic is Take-Over Magic [Beast Soul], not as strong as Mira's but he's quite the challenge. Give him some more training that man could potentially take down anyone.

"What a nuisance," Loke said, as he touched a ring on his left index finger. The ring started to glow green, and a green magic circle came out of it.

I looked over to Nashi to see fire wrapping around her fists.

"They never stop do they?" I said, sighing.

"Nope," Mira said cutely, "Besides, isn't it fun?" Mira said smiling. Nothing could ever sadden this girl, she's literally like a fire in the dark, nothing bothering the flame or causing it to go out.

"Bring it!" Nashi screamed as 

"Do they always fight like this?!" Lucy said, her eyes and jaws wide open, she was afraid. 

She was holding Happy up, who had a wooden block tied with a string around his neck, saying 'Shield.'

"Uh Huh!" Happy said with not a care in the world.

"You don't seem worried!" Lucy said.

Suddenly, a large leg stomped on the wooden floor. 

"WILL YOU FOOLS STOP BICKERING LIKE CHILDREN!" a male demonic voice yelled out. 

I looked up to see Master Makarov using his Giant Magic, its pitch black in color, with horns protruding from the head. 

"HE'S HUGE!" Lucy screamed, tears coming out of her eyes as she stared at Master using his Giant magic.

(A/N: That's what she said, literally.)

Everyone stopped, not a single soul was moving. Everyone was staring at Master.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were still here Master," Mira said with her charming smile.

"Did you say, master?!" Lucy asked shocked, turning around and staring at Mira.

"HAHAHAHAH!" Nashi started laughing like a maniac. "Eh! Talk about a bunch of babies!" Nashi said mockingly, as her hands were on her hips.

"Looks like I won this round gu--" She was interrupted as Master used his foot to smash her to the ground.

"AH!" Lucy screamed as she master squashing Nashi. Master then turned to Lucy.

"Well, she seems to be the new recruit," He said, looking at Lucy.

"Yes, sir!" Lucy said nervously.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!" Master yelled as the wind started to pick up

Lucy was dumbstruck as she was staring at Master with a shocked looked. 

Mira and I were laughing at her expression.

The giant started shrinking, to reveal Master in his human form. 

Master Makarov Dreyar, the 3rd Guild Master of the Fairy Tail Guild. 

He's an extremely short, elderly man. he has black eyes and is growing bald with only the outer rims of his head containing white hair. He also has a thick white mustache. He has a black stamp of the Fairy Tail guild mark that covers his entire chest area. He's currently dressing in a casual manner, with an attire consisting of a white shirt with a black Fairy Tail stamp in the middle under an orange hoodie. His attire is completed with matching orange shorts and an orange and blue striped jester hat.

"Nice to meetcha," Master said with a gentle tone, similar to that of a grandpa. He also raised his right arms in a way to greet Lucy, who was just staring at him with shock.

"He's tiny! This little guy is really in charge here?" Lucy said looking at Master.

"Of course he is! Let me introduce you, the Fairy Tail Guild Master Makarov," Mira said with a smile.

Master suddenly turned sideways.

"He's not gonna make it like last time is he?" I asked.

"Wanna bet?" Happy asked.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed.

Makarov suddenly backflipped, he traveled high up in the air to the second floor. However, he crashed into the wall above the balcony. 

He landed on the guardrail, stood up on the rail and cleared his throat.  

I held out a hand to Happy, who reluctantly gave me 1,000 jewel.

I grinned as I pocketed the jewel.

Mira giggled at our interaction, while I grinned again. 

"You've gone and done it again, you bunch of clowns!" Master yelled, his voice echoed throughout the guild hall. "Just take a look at how much paperwork the magic council sent me this time!" He yelled, bringing out a stack of papers from his back.

"This is the biggest pile of complaints yet!" Master yelled.

---

"That place from before"

The council is the organization that holds together all the wizard guilds.

---

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MINDS?!" Master yelled, his tiny body starts to shake as he stood on the guardrail. "All you kids are good for is getting the higher-ups mad at me!" He yelled. 

Everyone was now looking down in shame, not being able to say anything for their defense.

I looked over to see Lucy who was just giving everyone a sympathetic look.

"However," Master said in a calm voice. Suddenly the papers erupted in flames. 

"I say to heck with that Magic council," He said in a happy voice. He flung the fire.

Nashi jumped up and caught the fire and eat it.

I smiled as I saw Lucy looking at him with a look of admiration, her jaw was wide open again. 

'Think that's like what the 6th or 7th time? Isn't her jaw getting tired?' was the thought that came to my mind.

"Now listen up," Master said, "Any power that surpasses reason, still comes from reason right? Magic isn't some kind of miraculous power," He said looking around. 

"It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in the natural world are in perfect synchronization. To perform magic one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus, it should take over your being and come pouring out from your soul," He said in a gentle tone

"If all we do is worry about following rules, then our magic will never progress!" Master said with a smile. "Don't let those blowhards on the council scare you! Follow the path you believe in!" He continued.

"And that makes the Fairy Tail guild NUMBER ONE!" He exclaimed, raising his hand in the air with his index finger and thumb shaped in an 'L', but it was more to say we're number one.

Suddenly everyone raised their hands in the same manner, some just raising their index finger, shouts going about the hall.

"YYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" Everyone exclaimed.

~Timeskip brought to you by Happy saying 'And then' while looking behind~

Lucy, Mira and I were at the bar. 

Lucy held her hand out as she was getting her guild mark, which was on the front of her right hand. 

Mira pressed the magic stamp on her right hand, the stamp glowed for a while, as Mira pulled back the guild mark glowed white on her hand and then it turned into a red color on her skin.

"There!" Mira said with a smile, "Now you're an official member of the Fairy Tail guild," she said holding the stamp upside down.

"AHHH!" Lucy screamed in excitement. "Y/N, Look I got my Fairy Tail mark!" Lucy said excitedly. 

I just chuckled, "Yes, Welcome to the Fairy Tail, Lucy," I said smiling at her. Watching as she left blushing, Mira and I giggled.

We watched her run off to Nashi, who was looking at the request board with an annoyed look.

"Nashi! Look I got my Fairy Tail mark!" She said to her excitedly.

"Oh, yeah? That's great, Luigi," Nashi said in a bored tone, not looking away from the request board. 

This caused both Mira and I to burst into laughter. Mira was leaning against me as she was trying to control her laugh.

"It's LUCY!" Lucy screamed at her.

The Request Board is a place where wizards can choose to take any job they want, the requester has to pay a certain amount of money to get their job done. The harder the job the higher the pay.

"Mira, where's Erza?" I asked, looking for my favorite redhead.

"Erza? She's on a job, should be back by tomorrow or day after, I think," Mira said, putting her index finger on her cheek and thinking.

"Well, are we closing up shop early today?" I asked.

"Why?~," Mira asked in a playful manner. 

I saw Cana's head peak up she was sitting in front of us.

"So I can cuddle with my two lovely ladies? Isn't Cana's and your turn today?" I asked. Both of them blush at that and just nod silently. "You know if you keep blushing so much you're going to make yourself even more irresistible," I whispered into Mira's ear, while also wrapping my arms around her waist, but it was loud enough for Cana to hear as well. 

Both of them blushing furiously, I think I saw steam coming out of Cana's ears.

----

A/N: Okay! That's all, btw, I'm skipping the Macao Arc. As honestly, it's not really a valuable arc anyways. Plus, I want to get the Grand Magic Games arc as fast as possible, many story-changing events are going to happen, and it can't come fast enough.

Anyways, Sorry if this feels a bit rushed, as I have not edited it. So, was it good? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me more in the comments below!

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

110K 2.3K 37
Natsu Dragneel, the most popular boy in Fiore High. Getting into trouble with his little gang, 'The Dragon Slayers'. He has a reputation of dating gi...
632 9 31
Prologue There is a story that takes place in a far away kingdom called Fiore, in the city of Magnolia. A story of friendship, love and trust. In eac...
470 8 13
Jessica, a mage that has traveled the fiore kingdom, wants to find the guild known as Fairy Tail. One day she is captured by a dark guild, that wants...
274K 11.2K 16
In a world of magic, legends, pirates, and mythical beings, Fiore is a kingdom long forgotten. Within the deep blue of its ocean, the Obsidian, lies...