My Past Memories ✔️ (Book 1)

By Justagirl_1234

#64 in Romance 08/02/18 #11 in Dark Romance 07/30/18 #18 in Dark Romance 07/20/18 #139 in Dark Romance 07/05... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Darkness
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Black Ink Awards
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
New Story
AN OFFICIAL FACEBOOK GROUP

Chapter 4

20.8K 509 35
By Justagirl_1234

Shout out to my best friend danymaron for making this amazing cover, helping me edit my book and giving me suggestions.

Sebastian

"Boss!We have a problem!", Hunter exclaimed as he barged into the room. I looked up from the papers that I was signing and sighed.

"What is it?", I asked him, as Damon entered the room in tow behind Hunter.

"Someone barged into one of the clubs, and threatened to shoot everyone", Damon explained slightly out of breath.

I shot up from my seat, growled in frustration and yanked at my tie.

"Who gave him the right to threaten everyone of my people?", I hissed. Both Damon and Hunter looked ready to kill, they stood tall and in stance ready for the orders that were about to come from me.

"Let's go", I commanded them. I walked towards the door with both of them in tow. We all walked out one by one and got into the car.

The car ride was tense with tension, as I tried to think of ways to kill whoever barged into my territory. When I get my hands on them, they won't see the light of day.

The car came to a stop in front of the club that I built two years ago, so far the business was going great, with men coming everyday to get pleasure from women. I wouldn't force women to do anything they didn't want, so if they wanted of course the men and the women both got pleasures.

We all got out of the car, walked towards the security gates and heard loud voices booming inside. The music was nowhere to be heard, so I rushed inside with Damon and Hunter in tow.

Once inside, I looked around to see men trying to get the women away from the intruder. Some men were using their body as a shield to protect our women. This was what I was proud of, in any given situations like these, my men wouldn't think about their lives instead they would think about the women.

"What's going on?", my voice boomed through the whole club. Everyone went quite and all heads turned towards me.

"Well hello boss", Jax smirked towards me with a gun in his hands. I grew confused as to why, he has the gun pointing towards my people as if he was ready to shoot. Suddenly it dawned on me, he was the intruder.

I growled at him, with my eyes narrowing into slits while his smirk widened.

"What are you doing ,Jax?", I hissed at him.

"Well I am just you know planning who to kill", he chuckled.

I clenched my jaws, looked at Hunter and Damon, to give them a nod. They both carried out on the plan, which was to sneak up behind Jax as quietly as possible.

Once they were both behind him, they quickly got their guns out and pointed towards Jax.

"Put your gun down", Damon hissed.

Jax looked back towards both of them, once he saw what was in their hands, his eyes widened and there was fear written all over his face.

He quickly morphed a blank face and smiled evilly at Damon and Hunter.

"Or what?", he dared to ask.

"Simple you die", I said walking towards him. He looked at me and gave me a creepy smile. Swiftly changing his gun's direction, he pointed towards me.

Hunter and Damon's eyes widened, they both look at me in warning as to tell me not to provoke him.

"Oh you really don't want to do this", I taunted.

I kept walking towards him, ignoring the gun being pointed in my direction, when I stood in front of him, the gun pressed against my chest.

Damon and Hunter lifted their guns higher, ready to shoot his brains out, I gave them a slight shake of my head and they immediately lowered their guns down.

Jax looked back towards them and smirked, and looked back at me lifting the gun higher so it was pointing straight to my head.

"Make one wrong move, and your boss is dead", he threatened. I smirked but quickly turned my expression stoic, so he couldn't see the plans running through my head.

I quickly darted my left leg out, kicking him on both of his legs, he came tumbling to the ground and the gun dropped to the far left corner out of his reach.

"You really shouldn't threaten me, because I taught you how to fight", I hissed in his ear.

His whole body shakes in fear, but he doesn't turn his head around.

I take my gun out of my waistband, and point to his head, he turns in my direction.

"You won't be able to get away with this", he hisses.

"I already have", I chuckle humorously.

I turn my head towards Damon and Hunter and they both look at me with stoic expressions.

"Get the car ready", I instruct.

Hunter walks off quickly to start the car, and Damon comes to my side to assist me.

"What we do with him?", he questions.

I look at him "We're going to the warehouse".

Hunter nods his head, takes away Jax from my hands, and drags him towards the exit with him shouting profanities.

I turn towards the crowd and sigh. "Go back to what you were doing".

With that being said, I turn to leave. Once I am outside I see the car waiting, I walk towards it, and open the door, I step inside and close the door.

As soon as the door is closed, Hunter starts driving. It takes about fifteen minutes to get to the warehouse. Once we're parked we all step inside with Jax who's hands are tied.

We step inside the warehouse, Damon starts to walk off with Jax towards a chair that sitting in the middle. Jax as expected tries to put up a fight, but Damon is quick to strap him to the chair.

He glares at me as I start to walk towards him with a blank expression. I stop just inches away, leaning down, I rip away the tape that's on his mouth, and he hisses out in pain.

"Tell me why you did this", I demand him.

Jax shakes his head, and keeps his mouth shut. I growl at him, and pull out my knife from my pocket.

I don't give him a chance to scream as I stab the knife repeatedly into his right leg. He finally lets out a scream and starts to thrash around.

"Now are you ready to talk?", I question.

He still keeps his mouth shut, I move on to his left leg, and stab it continuously as he keeps writhing in pain.

"Come on talk, and it'll all be over", I say to him.

He looks up at me in the eyes with sweat trailing down his forehead. "Y-you won't kill me, after I tell you right?", he asks.

Keeping my smirk at bay, I give him a slight nod, little does he know that once he spills the beans he won't live to see another light.

"I-It's your worst enemy who commanded me to do his", he stuttered out.

"Who?", I asked. I had many enemies, so I didn't know which one to pin point.

"That's all the answer you're getting", he says.

I narrow my eyes at him before turning towards Hunter and Damon.

Hunter sighs "what do we do with him?" 

"Simple, we shoot his fucking brains out", I smirk.

Turning towards Jax, I lift my gun, pointing at his head, I shoot before he was the chance to do anything.

I swivel around "clean the mess up".

Both of them nod and starts to clean the mess as I turn and walk towards the exit.

———————————————————————————
Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 2.6K 53
HIGHEST RANK #1 infatuation #1 tonimahfud #5 dark romance #1 abusivecontent Amelia Hutton, an 18-year-old with a captivating charm, exudes an efferve...
427K 7.7K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...
2K 182 58
THEY CALL HIM RECKLESS That was an understatement. Sebastian was the most attractive, dangerous, horrifying man in the entire state of Washington. He...
15.8K 264 50
Previously known as My Thunderstorm ♡♡♡ "How dare you look at the flowers and call them beautiful? How dare you admire the beauty around you while di...