Dancing With The Demons [DWTD]

By cindy_ph

☆2nd place winner in the 'Golden Star Awards'☆ ☆ "You dance with your demons till you get strength... More

Author's Note
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1: Fuck Stereotypes!
Chapter 2: The Queen of England
Chapter 3: Miss Feisty
Chapter 4: She Is Sexy As Fuck
Chapter 5: He's a Keeper
Chapter 6: Isn't it too tight?
Chapter 7: Did I Give You a Boner?
Chapter 8: He jumped out from the fucking window like Spiderman
Chapter 9: I Can Be My Own Devil
Chapter 10: You need to stop moaning
Chapter 11: You were at the summit of ecstasy
Chapter 12: I was going for my special move
Chapter 13: Stop being a party pooper
Chapter 14: What happened to the terms hot and sexy?
Chapter 15: It was all a dream
Chapter 16: Are you enjoying yourself?
Chapter 17: Someone finally popped your cherry!
Chapter 18: Wanna cuddle?
Chapter 19: My pleasure is yours
Chapter 20: Can't keep my hands to myself
Chapter 21: It was a horny moment
Chapter 22: You lost your virginity to him
Chapter 23: A man gotta eat
Chapter 25: And I just came
Chapter 26: I think I might be drooling...
Chapter 27: He's my hero
Chapter 28: I am still wet
Chapter 29: You're still half-naked.
Chapter 30: I just digest oxygen
Chapter 31: You look decent enough
Chapter 32: I'm known for being persuasive
Chapter 33: This Was A Bad Idea
Chapter 34: Don't Dare Me
Chapter 35: Babe, are you okay?
Chapter 36: I can't control it anymore
Chapter 37: You're my girl
Chapter 38: You Taste So Good

Chapter 24: She's moaning for dear life

88 6 7
By cindy_ph

 Chapter 24: She's moaning for dear life

"That's it. You're good to go," I say as I close the enormous physics' book.

"What do you mean that's it? We've been here for merely an hour."

"What did you expect Wess? We've only been at school for almost two weeks." I shriek as I make my way to the kitchen.

"I don't know. Some hard-ass formulas? Einstein's shit?" he blurts following me.

"May I remind you we're still at school and not at the NASA unfortunately," I mock as I pull out some orange jus from the fridge.

"But I didn't know it was that simple. I thought we were taking advance courses," he continues babbling as he hops on the kitchen's island.

I roll my eyes at him. "It's the second week of school!"

"Hey don't blame me. I heard some seniors whining about how hard this class is."

"Just admit you wanted some excuse to spend time with me," I dare to say pouring the jus in two glasses.

"Flattering yourself again, aren't you Robins?" he asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"So you admit I am right then?" I smirk handing him one of the glasses.

"You're right. As always," he admits jokingly. It always has been like this between us. Teasing each other was our thing. It's like the relationship you see between a brother and a sister.

"You literally had to open the first ten pages and read them to know what we already took in class," I chuckle, leaning back on the kitchen's counter my glass in hand.

"You know how lazy I am," he smiles taking a sip from his drink. "And I figured that, these days, I didn't really make our friendship a priority like I always did." So I was right. He really made an excuse for us to hang out.

"It's okay. I understand that you have other things to do these days like football practice and bonding with the team and what not..." I take a big sip from my glass preventing myself from continuing. I mean, I understand that our friendship wasn't like before. Especially since Maddy left and we started high school. We have a completely different life now, different from childhood, where we would play without a care about the world, all time long. Now everyone had his own life to pursue. He needed that football team. It was what he loved doing. Plus, it would earn him a really good scholarship for college.

"No, it's not okay-"

"Wess I'm not that selfish".

He opens his mouth to respond, but he barely got time since my mother just entered the kitchen greeting us. "It's been a while since I last saw you here Wess."

"Yeah," He answers grimacing.

"It hadn't been that long mom," I interject, as I notice how uncomfortable he was towards this statement.

"Not that long?" my mother questions. "You consider two months' time not that long," she chuckles as she busy herself in the cupboards. "I didn't know I raised a comedian in here."

I roll my eyes as I ask Wess. "Wanna go upstairs?"

He nods in response. He walks before me and I follow him. But before we could exit the kitchen, my mother speaks. "Next week I'll be working nightshifts," she turns towards me as she speaks apologetically. "And since your father is out of town for work for probably a month, I don't want you sleeping alone in here. Ask any of your friends if it's okay for you to sleepover and tell me."

"Why don't I sleepover at Wess' like I always do. It isn't the first time this happens."

"I prefer you wouldn't," she simply says glancing at Wess. Are they having a silent conversation without me? Does she know something I don't?

I turn to Wess in hopes of him enlightening me on what's happening, but instead he shrugs. "She's right. Just find someone else to stay with". And he turns on his steps and beat me to my room. What was that all about?

"Just tell me which friend is alright with you moving in for next week. And if none is okay, you could just sleep at Linda's. She told me she's okay with having female company in the house, aside from her husband, her son and her baby."

"Linda's? As in the new neighbors?" as in living with Aiden? She nods. Oh hell no! "Tell her I say thank you, but I will pass. I'm sure my friends won't have any problem with my presence."

I exit the kitchen and make my way upstairs, to my room, and find Wess sitting on my bed on his phone.

"Mind telling me why I can't sleepover? Are you bringing girls home or anything?"

"You know I never bring a girl home. I always go to her place. I already told you before."

I roll my eyes at his man whore tendencies. "I don't see what's the problem then."

"I don't bring girls home. But my mom does bring different boyfriends home." He smiles shyly as if it's no big deal what he just told me.

"What?!" I yell out. "I thought she didn't want to date anyone since your father. At least that's what she told me when I suggested to her dating." I say the last sentence in a low voice.

"That's what I thought too. But apparently she had been dating for a while. And since now I'm old enough to understand, and not have some kind of trauma, she's okay with bringing random guys home."

I look down trying to comprehend what he just told me. Now I get why he never sleeps at home. He's always sleeping at random girls' homes every day. He's trying to avoid his mother and her lovers by not staying home at night. And I didn't even bother to ask him why this weird behavior came up over him all of sudden, I mean, I'm used to him dating like four girls in one month. But it never came down to him sleeping at their houses to avoid his own house.

"I'm sorry," I find myself blurting out.

"What for?" he asks lost. "It isn't your fault."

"Yeah but I should've at least asked you." Suddenly I get an idea. "How about you crash here for the night?" I smile innocently at him. "You know like the old times when we used to sleepover in here?" And it's almost eight p.m. no need to go back home. Not that you live across the road." I giggle at my own joke.

He smiles, grateful I think. "Sure. Why not? For all times sake."

I approach him and engulf him in a big hug, and he returns it. Then, we break apart as we both hear a weird sound coming from outside. "Did you hear that?" he nods and we hear another sound.

"Sounds like someone's moaning."

"What? How would you know?" I ask pulling away from the hug.

He rolls his eyes answering. "Trust me I know what a moan sounds like. You're so innocent; sometimes I forget that you're still a virgin."

"Shut up!" and here's that sound again. "Don't flatter yourself, playboy." I get up and make my way to the window. Only then, what I see baffle me. Aiden is there, in his room, with a blonde wrapped around him, just in their underwear, as he's kissing up her neck, while she's moaning for dear life. I just stand there. I don't know what I'm feeling. Disgusted by what I see? Repulsed? Wishing that it would me be me? Or just hurt seeing him, again, with some random girl?

It had been two days, since what happened Monday afternoon, and after I sent him a text to not speak to me again. He didn't try to respond afterward, neither tried to talk to me at school. but maybe that was because I always tried avoiding him all the time. Or he's literally following my text.

So pretty much I asked him not to approach me, and he get to do whatever he wants; even if this meant sleeping around with girls.

"So what is it? The neighborhood's cats having sex?" Wess asks laughing as he comes to stand next to me, and his smile turns to smirking mock.

"Nop. Just some rabbits who love to fuck." I scoff closing my window and opaque curtains.

"That is one hell of a blonde rabbit then." Apparently, all guys think with their d!cks. Cool world we live in.

"I'm going down to bring something to eat. You still have some clothes in my closet." He looks at me stunned as to why I still have them, but I decide to ignore him. "Just don't play with my bras like you always do!" I scream as I get out of my room with only one thought in mind.

I need to upgrade my room to soundproof walls.

***************

A/N: Short chapter as you noticed, but still an update. Can I get a 'yay'? No? Okay...

What're your thoughts about Aiden? Do you feel bad for Wess?

Don't be a silent reader. Leave your thoughts in the comments.

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote. It takes a second from you but it makes up my day
:)

Word count: 1560 words.

15052018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 2 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
4.7K 658 21
"I'm a messed up girl." Sigh, peek through lashes, then "Most of the time I either overreact, or I don't react at all. There's a numb spot where my h...
31.5K 1.5K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
81.6K 3.4K 30
They called her crazy. They called him cocky. She had experienced heartbreak. He didn't know what it was. She never imagined finding love agai...