Various! Males X Male! Reader

By springs_rj

So I've looked around the Internet and noticed that there aren't really many X Male! Readers. So I've taken i... More

Eren Jaeger
Vanitas{1/3}
Vanitas{2/3}
Vanitas{3/3}
Yukio Okumura
Kaneki Ken
Hackers?
Annoyed And Sorry
Bruh
Rin Okumura{1/2}
Rin Okumura{2/2}
oh mY GOD
Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
Kim Taehyung
❤THANK YOU❤
#ArmysWillProtectBTS
Key Update/Author's Note
uugGHHH
Jeon Jeongguk
¡Heads Up!
¡Warning!
Park Jimin
Kim Seokjin 0/2
Rin Okumura※
Crona Gorgon
Kim Namjoon 1/2
Kim Namjoon 2/2
BTS

Park Chanyeol X M!R X Lucas

5.2K 84 6
By springs_rj

Park Chanyeol (EXO) X Male!Reader X Lucas (NCT)
TAGS: Smut, Slight Fluff, Teasing
Requested by— RyantManik

{Punished}

The apartment was quiet, apart from the whines and desperate moans coming from the bedroom, it was generally quiet. The apartment belonged to L/n Y/n, but his boyfriends would also stay over if their schedules allowed it. Y/n's in a polyamorous relationship with Park Chanyeol from EXO and Wong Yukhei, also known as Lucas, from NCT. Yes, a relationship between an SM Model(and part-time soloist) and two SM Idols. Scandalous indeed.

The trio had met during an SMTown photoshoot, but they had more interactions around the time of their SMTown concert preparations. Chanyeol and Lucas had already been an item a few months before they had met Y/n and both boys agreed that Y/n was a part of them that they needed. So with a quick confession from both of them Y/n had agreed to be their boyfriend and their relationship has been going strong for almost a year.

Now, both boys knew Y/n was a flirt and that it was just part of his personality, but they also knew that he was a big tease when it came to his boyfriends. Which is why the younger boyfriend was currently tied by his wrists to the bedposts, legs tied and bent, a vibrator in his ass, a cockring around the base of his cock, a small vibrator tied to his dick, a blindfold on, and a cloth tied around his mouth as a gag.

"Punishment," Chanyeol had said.

"For getting a little too close to a few sunbaes." Lucas finished.

They had left him in his pitiful position for almost an hour and a half while they went to finish a few things at SM. Y/n's H/c hair stuck to his forehead with the amount of sweat he had built up, and his cock was a swollen red at the tip. Y/n was a wreck, having to cum dry was really making it harder for Y/n.

The sound of footsteps and the door opening made Y/n squirm and let out muffled whines. His blindfold was removed and he adjusted his teary eyes to the room.

"Darling seems to be having a hard time remembering the rules." Lucas almost growled out, making Y/n shiver at the sheer dominance his tone had.«darling is gonna be in Chinese when Lucas says it»

"P-please..." Y/n whined as he looked between his boyfriends.

"Please what kitten?" Chanyeol asked with a smirk.

"L-let me c-cum I'm—hng—s-sorry!" Y/n whimpered as his body jolted from the vibrations the toys were giving off.

"Do you think you've learned your lesson darling?" Lucas asked.

Y/n nodded frantically before Chanyeol grabbed his chin and glared."Use your words kitten."

"Y-yes."

"You won't flirt or be touchy with anyone else right? You can only be that way with us, just like how only we're allowed to see you wrecked just like this." Chanyeol added as he let go of Y/n's chin.

"Y-yes."

"Alright, now lets get that cockring and vibrator off of you." Lucas said as he reached over to untie the vibrator and slide the cockring off of Y/n's dick.

Y/n moaned lewdly and released his load all over his stomach, twitching violently as he did so. Chanyeol cooed while Lucas only smirked and wrapped his large hand around Y/n's member to milk him.

"L-Lucas~!" Y/n moaned as his oversensitive member continued to twitch in Lucas' hand.

"Wow, kitten's letting out a lot of milk." Chanyeol commented as he eyed the fluids painting Y/n's abdomen.

Y/n continued to squirm before panting heavily as Lucas stopped. The two older idols had begun to strip as Y/n steadied his breathing and tugged slightly at the binds that held his wrist. Chanyeol noticed and stayed in his briefs before going over to untie his wrists while Lucas went ahead and untied his legs.

Y/n sighed gratefully as he rubbed his sore wrists and stretched his legs. Eventually the two idols were naked and exchanged a look.

"You went in two days ago, so you get his mouth." Chanyeol said.

"A'ight," Lucas nodded."I've been missing the feeling of darling's pretty lips around my cock." Lucas smirked as he sent a wink to Y/n who was hard again as he thought about Lucas' thick cock inside of his mouth.

"On your hands and knees kitten." Chanyeol ordered as Y/n tiredly obeyed.

Lucas moved himself to be in front of Y/n's face, his thick dick standing tall. Chanyeol got behind Y/n and lubed up his dick before tossing the lube bottle to the floor.

"Ready darling?" Lucas asked with a slight smirk.

"Yes Daddy, Master." Y/n nodded before Chanyeol entered the younger male with a groan.

Y/n arched his back and let out a soft whine as Chanyeol pushed his length inside of Y/n. The H/c haired male leaned up and took Lucas' cock into his right hand and began pumping before giving the tip of it kitten licks. Lucas groaned at the feeling of Y/n's tongue circling the tip of his dick and teasing the slit every so often, both were caught off guard when Chanyeol had started thrusting mercilessly into the smaller male.

Y/n gagged as Lucas' cock went deep into his throat as Chanyeol continued. Lucas let out a series of curses as he felt Y/n's throat constricted around his thick cock. Y/n had tears prickling his eyes because of the sudden intrusion of Lucas' dick going further into his mouth. By now Y/n had to put his hand down to be able to support himself from falling as he shook in pleasure.

"F-fuck." Lucas groaned as he tangled his fingers in Y/n's hair.

Y/n moaned around his cock, the vibrations giving Lucas more pleasure. Chanyeol continued to thrust into Y/n, giving his ass a slap now and then.

"Kitten is still tight even after we shoved that toy up your ass," Chanyeol grunted as he shoved his sick harshly into Y/n."such a slutty bitch for Master."

Y/n moaned as Chanyeol brought his hand back down against Y/n's ass cheek. Lucas pulled Y/n off his cock by his hair, mesmerized by the way a mixture of saliva and precum trailed from Y/n's plump lips to his cock.

"Such a pretty little slut," Lucas groaned as he watched Y/n's face contort from the pleasure Chanyeol was giving him."you lovin' the way Master's cock is going inside you, hmm?"

Y/n moaned and nodded frantically. Lucas pulled his head back to look at him."Use your words."

"Ngh...Y-Yes!" Y/n moaned."I-I love it when Master puts h-his cock into m-my slutty h-hole!"

Chanyeol let out a low growl as he thrusted into the smaller boy, his grip getting tighter with a guarantee that there would be bruising on Y/n's hips. Y/n continued to moan out and he locked eyes with Lucas. Lucas found it extremely arousing to lock eyes with Y/n as Chanyeol was fucking him.

"D-Daddy~..." Y/n choked out as he struggled to get a grip on the younger idol's dick."Hmmm... Daddy please fuck my face..." Y/n pleaded as he steadied himself by holding onto Lucas' hips.

"Fuck.." Lucas groaned before slipping his girth back into his boyfriend's mouth and gripped his hair before thrusting into his mouth.

Y/n was in complete and utter bliss, his two dominants being merciless with their thrusts gave Y/n a sense of pride and pleasure. Only he would be able to make them like this, to see them in this state. Y/n moaned and choked around Lucas' cock as Chanyeol abused his rear end, the erotic sounds in the room causing Y/n's body to shiver in pleasure.

"Oh f-fuck kitten," Chanyeol grunted as he sped up his pace in sloppy thrusts."take all of M-Master's cum..."

Chanyeol soon thrust deep into Y/n, the h/c haired male mewling and clenching around Chanyeol's throbbing dick as he released into him. Y/n followed shortly and sucked harshly on Lucas' cock as the younger let out a breathy "fuck" before spilling inside of Y/n's mouth.

Chanyeol pulled out of Y/n and caught his breath as Lucas did the same. Y/n swallowed Lucas' cum before collapsing tiredly on the bed in a fetal position to catch his own breath.

"You okay Darling?" Lucas asked.

"'M tired.." Y/n whispered with a raspy voice."wanna sleep..."

"Don't sleep yet kitten, we gotta clean you up first." Chanyeol chuckled as he slipped his boxers on and walking into the bathroom.

Lucas slipped his own boxers back on before cleaning up the bed. Chanyeol came back and cleaned up Y/n's rear end before helping the boy slip some boxers on and helping Lucas take the dirty bed sheet off.

Soon enough the three men laid in bed where they slept until the next day. Unfortunately for the H/c haired male, he had a TV show appearance and had all the audience and hosts laughing every time he tripped, blaming his lack of balance instead of his boyfriend's who had laughed at the story when he had returned home.

-END-

Sorry it sucks, I had it going in the beginning but stopped and lost the flow when I came back to it. I hope it was still to your liking and I'm sorry this took so long;-;.

Stay healthy, stay hydrated, rest well, eat lots of good foods, and love yourself❤️.
–Rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 229 22
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 6 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
5.4K 263 26
[BOOK 1] ⍟ this is a story about surrender and falling head over heels with the enemy... oh, this, and volleyball too, of course. ⍟ can you guess w...
623K 9.3K 121
Welcome to kpop x Male Reader ♡ ~ If you have a request you can always comment or dm me ~ Do not share any hate towards anyone in this book ~ This b...
61.3K 1.8K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...