Pregnant by a zombie (a zombi...

By thegirlybooks

[FINISHED]When Addison and Zed sneaks out to have fun, zed mistakenly gets Addison pregnant. How would everyo... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 24

3.9K 54 11
By thegirlybooks

                  Addison's POV

I feel so bad for Zed having to deal with me every day. I feel bad for him... actually.. he's the one who got me pregnant, so never mind.

I messed up my hair, did my makeup like I never do, and dress differently so I could find the baby gender. I got out the door when Zed caught me.
"Addison? What are you doing?"
I turned back and looked at Zed.
"I.. uh... nothing."
"C'mon, let's go back inside." He grabbed my hand and helped me up into the door. The door was higher off the ground and my belly is big so it was hard for me to get in.

"Zed, I really want to know if the baby is a boy or girl." I said, taking off what I had smeared on.
"I know but you're going to have to wait." He pushed me into the other room.
"We can't leave until everything is cleared up." He brought up.
"I know."

The news network came on tv.
"Addison still not found. If any of you see her, come and get a reward."
"Ugh." I planted my face into a pillow.
"No one is going to find me... right Zed?"
"I will protect you with everything I have."
We snuggled together for the rest of the night.

I open my eyes in Zed's arms. He's asleep too. I cuddle back in and try to sleep again when he wakes up and carries me around the room.
"Zed, stop it!" I laughed.
He put me on our sofa and tickled me.
"What a great way to start my morning." I joked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 52.6K 56
*BOOK 1 of the WEREWOLF SERIES* "You're pregnant" Chace stated. My eyes widened. Oh shit. ------------------------------------- If you had told Lotti...
81.6K 2.9K 23
What would you do if you get raped and then get pregnant by your rapist? Would you think your baby was a mistake, This is the story of Shandeeh. Grow...
67.9K 1.2K 24
2 months have passed since zombies were welcomed at Seabrook High. Zombies are now fully allowed in all activities and are basically considered norma...
246K 5.3K 18
One bite changed Y/n's life forever. When Y/n fell in love with Zed, a zombie who was new to the school, it angered her cousin Bucky and sister Addis...