AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Bonus 4.0

6.3K 244 34
By VRUKSHA

" Surprises are always overwhelming, it just depends who is overwhelmed,
the one giving them or the one receiving them or the one who isn't even aware of it... 😅
Nevertheless, one important component is HAPPYNESS. "

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

" Papa... Papa..."

" Yes, Princess..." My little 5 year old girl came running towards me in the study.

" Papa... Don't listen to her..." Trailing her behind came the shout of my almost 10 year old Ayan. I was aware that Aman, the quiet one just like his name wouldn't be far away from the chaos.

" Ayan says he wants to watch some super hero movie... It's uh.... The S-Swiper Man... " I chuckled.

" Hey... It's not Swiper Man... It's Spider-Man, Stupid..."

" Papa..." She looked at me with her small round brown eyes, trying to gain my defense. She had her mother's eyes and of course her dimples. Sometimes, I feel the odd man out. How in the world can all my three kids inherit the dimples? Nevertheless I love seeing them smile.

" Ayan... Can't you be more mature?"

" Papa.. That's what I am trying to make him understand..." Comes my bookworm, Aman. He happens to be the nerd in the family.

" Really??" Ayan looked at him with folded hands.

" Okay... But it's Spider-Man after all..." Aman had apologetically looking at me.

" Do you see, Papa... They have ganged up against me. Even Aman... " Looking at her I was feeling that she was gonna break soon.

" Aavya... You are a complain box. " Ayan chimed in.

" Sweetheart... What's wrong with Spider-Man. It's nice super hero movie." I said.

" Papa... "

" Ansh... " Here comes her defense.

" Aavya.... What happened sweetie? " Ahana asked as she ran towards her. 2 against three which wasn't at all fair for us, boys.

Aavya's as well as Ahana's names had the same meaning, The First Rays of Sun. I insisted Ahana to pick up that name for our girl. It was just perfect. I knew that we boys that already lost now.

" Mumma, Isn't it my B'day week? "

" Of course, it is..."

" Then... All of you have to follow Aavya Princess's Rules..." It was an order now. No more tears brimming through the eyes.

" No ways..." Aman and Ayan said in unison.

Aavya pouted.

" Of course.. We will..." I prompted, and so returned Ahana and Aavya's bright smile.

" I want to watch Frozen... "

" Nah! It's such a stupid movie... " Ayan said.

I looked at Ahana. These three were making our lives tough sometimes but it was worth it.

" I am in..." I said with enthusiasm. Aavya came to me and hugged me and I got a kiss too.

The boys looked upset coz at times they are the only ones losing to their little sister.

" So... Am I..." Ahana said.

Aavya started teasing Ayan and Aman.

"... But... Next weekend its for our super heroes.... Whatever you pick... Happy, Ayan and Aman?" She completed.

The smile returned to their faces.

" Mumma..." Aavya wanted to protest.

" Aavya... We are a family... It's our responsibility to take care of each other. You need to support your brothers too..." Sometimes I feel Ahana speaks too highly for my little children but then they always understand her well.

" Yes, Mumma..." She replied.

So, at the end of the day, everybody stands happy. It's just seems like yesterday when Ahana and I met on the terrace of this very house and these 11 years seem to fly. The most memorable 11 years of my life. Seeing my kids take their first step, speak their first syllable and watching them laugh and cry. Amongst all these what stayed strong was our love...

It just happened to grow more.

" So... Who's coming with me to get Aavya's present?" Ahana asked.

" Me..." All the three said together, the exuberant clan.

Actually, it was a pre-planned event. All the four were just acting in front of me. It's had been already decided that they were gonna bring Aavya her present and I wasn't really interested coz I had a lot of work. The intriguing part was the boys were equally anthralled.

" Papa... Are you sure you ain't coming with us?" She pulled my finger.

" Sorry Princess.... But trust me I'm super excited for your present. I'll be home awaiting for you." I said happily. Their excitement and happiness is all that mattered.

" Okay! Kids... In the car. I'll be down in a moment. " Ahana said.

They left hurriedly with excitement.

" Ansh... "

" Hmmm... " I hummed without looking at her.

" I hope you don't regret coming..."

" Take care... Love you..." I replied, not looking at her. I actually didn't hear properly what she was saying.

" Love you too... " Is what I heard perfectly.

***

AHANA'S POV

I am one hundred percent sure that this man is gonna regret not accompanying us. I smiled and went towards the car. The kids were super excited and so was I. And the most important and precious of all was gonna be Ansh's expressions.

After the shopping we headed home. Aavya was very happy. It was indeed the best present for her 5th B'day. And so was for  Ayan and Aman.

" Papa..." She ran upstairs to our room.

" Princess... You are back... Where's your prese..." He stopped midway. I was just half way through the stairs.

" Woof... Woof..."

" Papa.... Meet Aurum..." She said with pride and elegance.

" Y-You bought a D-Dog... For your B'day present?" I heard him croak. He was stammering. I was just outside the room. The scared look on Ansh's face. He looked pale. I was grinning. There was nothing Ansh can do. Ayan was fidgeting with Aurum and Aman was still reading the care manual.

" Papa... It's a puppy..."

" AHANA!" He shouted.

" Right here, Sir..." I said walking through the door. The sleeves of his grey shirt were already rolled up and his eyes conveyed ambivalent glances of fear and anger.

Aurum was woofing cutely. He was so adorable and cute and furry.

" Ahana! Why? You know I don't like dogs..." Ansh pulled me back while I was busy admiring Aurum.

" Papa... It's a cute puppy..." Ayan chimed in.

" It's gonna be a dog soon... Ahana... " I looked at her, hoping she'd defend me but unfortunately she was a party with my kids as well.

" Yes..."

" Don't act... You could have bought her a something else, anything at all bu... A Do... A Puppy?"

" She wanted one. Even Ayan and Aman wanted one... And... "

".... Even you... Isn't it? So... That makes me the odd man out. " He was getting grumpy now.

" Papa.. Why don't you touch him? He's so soft and fluffy. Aurum... Come here... " Aavya said nearing Ansh.

" You named him already.... "

" Yeah... Aman chose. He will explain the details. " Ayan said. We looked at Aman.

" Yup! Papa... Meet Aurum. He's a Canadian Golden Retriever. He's extremely friendly and intelligent. He's playful and cute. Aurum seems perfect because it suits his coat which is Golden in colour. P.S. Aurum is the chemical name for Gold. " He said monotonously.

" Whatever... But I'm not really welcoming him... Also, who is gonna clean his poo? Who is gonna take him for walks? And who is gonna feed him? Who is... "

" Papa.. We have already made a chart. Have a look.. " Aman handed him, while Ansh eyed Aurum who was still woofing with Aavya.

" Why am I mentioned I'm this? I am not gonna do anything. "

" Papa.. Your duty is simple, just accompany us at night when we take him for a walk. It will help you with your fear. A secret, Mumma had him imported for Aavya. " Aman said the last line almost whispering.

" Who said I fear dogs? Imported? " I looked at Ahana.

" Yeah! All the way from Canada... Isn't he adorable? " Aavya said.

Ansh was looking at me. I should say glaring at me.

" Aurum... Say Hi to your Papa..." Aavya said.

" What? " Ansh reacted spontaneously.

Suddenly Aurum ran towards Ansh's legs and his impulsive self was terrible, yet funny. He was jumping around. Aurum jumped on the bed.

" Ahana... Not on the bed. Please..." Ansh pleaded.

" Papa... FYI... He's vaccinated and has no fleas..." Aman said.

" Whatever... I am going now. You four have fun with your new family member. And I am. Not. His. Father.
I have three kids already... I take their care and its enough. Thank you... Ahana..." He said looking at me and stopped. Then left the room.

What's he now, he a baby? Throwing tantrums like one.

All the four, Aurum, Aavya, Aman and Ayan looked at me.

" It's alright kids. Papa will be okay. Why don't you show Aurum his Den and feed him. "

" Yeah... " Their face brightened.

" And don't forget the collar...." I shouted.

Once they left I changed the bedsheets. There was no doubt that Ansh won't sleep on those. Sometimes he's younger than the smallest in the house too.
After the dinner we put the kids in the bed. He wasn't still speaking to me. His cold and callous stares where enough proof of that.

We came to our room.

" Ansh...." I finally spoke.

" Hmmm..."

" Are you sulking?"

" Good! You changed the sheets... Or else I thought of using the guest room." He said.

" Ansh... The kids wanted a puppy...." I said frustrated.

" So.... Got them one. That too an imported one. You didn't bother tell me." He was upset and definitely in a mood to fight.

" Like you would have agreed? " He didn't answer.

" Ahana... " He spoke after a while.

" You will eventually like Aurum too. He's adorable... Trust me. And Aavya likes him a lot. " I reasoned before he could protest more.

" I know... I saw them playing. " He said. I pulled him in a hug.

" This won't help Ahana... " He said. I smiled. I know what is gonna make up his foul mood.

I looked at him as he winked at me. I stood on my toes to kiss him. He grabbed my waist and deepened the kisses, trailing from my lips to neck, collar bone and lips again until I felt our bed beneath.

" Ansh..." I said between the kisses.

" Hmmm..."

" You accept Aurum, right?" I said. He looked in my eyes.

" I wish, I couldn't... But you four love him already and I love you guys... So... Yeah... I will try to like him. " He said. I smiled and captured his lips again.

***

ANSH'S POV

I tossed around on the bed. The sunlight falling right on my eyes, it wasn't irritating but refreshing. Ahana's head was on my bare chest. Her hair falling on her face. I gently moved them. She was still sleeping.

It's our little princess's B'day today. She's turning 5. It just seems like yesterday when I had her in my arms. Small little one. Just new born. Closed eyes with beautiful eyelashes, tiny nose and fingers, all cuddled up in embrace. I still remember how miserable Ahana was after the labour. Yet, she was smiling clearly showing that it was all worth it.

I looked at my pretty wife. I love her and I know she is responsible for this, the loving family I have. Of which I'm so proud of.
I kissed her again. I wonder why Ahana is still sleeping. Actually she was working late yesterday. Preparing for the small party which we had planned. It was only 7 anyways. She deserves more sleep. I held her hand and as I was about to rest her head on the pillow I saw something, or someone.

" Woof... Woof..." I turned around on an impulse. I was still adjusting to the weird, uncanny presence of another being which wasn't human in our house.

" What the...." I cursed.

" Ansh! What happened?" Ahana was awake now.

"It's Aurum... Ansh..." Ahana said waking up and tying her hair up in a bun.

" You don't need to scream every time he barks."

" What the hell is he doing in our room? He isn't allowed here. " I panicked but I was good at hiding it with my orderly tone. Aurum was still sitting peacefully, his tiny tail wiggling impatiently.

I got in my t-shirt.

" Ansh... He doesn't know where he is allowed and where he isn't. You're suppose to lock the door which you never do..." She embraced Aurum. Wasn't she supposed to do that to me?

" Really? We never lock them coz you know the kids are all by themselves and we need to know...." I didn't wanna argue because of a dog first thing in the morning.

" I know.... So... Stop getting frustrated on him. You've already ruined my sleep now. " She didn't let me finish. She got up and went to the washroom.

I was still sitting on the bed staring at the dog. He was looking at me, with his tongue out, and his saliva dripping and ruining my carpet. Gosh and Gross...

I don't like saying it but I hate him.

" Hey! You... Because of you I didn't get my morning kiss.... You're ... "

" Woof..." He barked. Am I really talking to a dog.

" Aurum... Where are you? Papa..."

" Hey! Princess..." I tried to ignore his stench and his presence. Aavya came in, followed by her brothers.

All the three went straight to their new family member. I hate him even more now.

" Papa... Why are you playing with him in the morning?"

" I am not playing... And you are up already... Happy B'day princess... " I said kissing her forehead.

" Thank you... Ayan woke me up. He wasn't able to find Aurum. Papa, can be take him for a while. " She asked.

" It's your do.. puppy after all. Take him. And be back soon for the breakfast. " They left with him quickly. I never knew that dogs would be so charming. Stealing my part of love. Neither Ahana nor my kids gave me kisses.

" Ansh.... Are you still in trauma? "
Ahana was back.

" What trauma? " I asked.

" C'mon... You have to like him someday.."

" Well, apparently my Calender says it's definitely not today... or as a matter of fact it's NEVER." I replied getting up, flustered.

" Ansh..." She pulled me towards me.

" What?" I made a smug face.

" You look even more handsome when you sulk, that too early in the chilly morning..."

" Ahana, that's... "

Before I could react anymore she had her lips on mine. I closed my eyes and deepened our kiss. She knows how to lift my mood up.

In the afternoon everyone had gathered for Aavyas's B'day party. Mir and Piya with Kyle and Kyra. Jaai an Zara were the first ones to arrive with their munchkins Rose and Zeehan.

Kyle was the eldest of all. He was 11 years old followed by our Aman and Ayan who were 10 years. Kyra was 9, Rose was 8, Zeehan was almost 6 and half while Aavya was the youngest of all. She just turned 5. Looking at our kids playing together felt so overwhelming and fulfilling.

Kyle and Aman were already best buddies. Ayan enjoyed Zeehan's company. Girls had their own small squad with Aavya the mischievous one.

" Ansh! Even Rose wants a pet dog now..." Jaai said.

" Yeah! Even Kyle said that we should buy a pet now..." Mir agreed.

" To tell you.. I just hate dogs. It was Ahana's plan to buy one. I wasn't even aware of it. If you want any information contact her." I said bluntly.

They laughed at my tone.

" Hey! It's time to cut the cake. Please.. Join us..." Ahana called.

Amongst all this life's good and most importantly happy and peaceful. Although I don't really like Aurum, all I wish is for my family to be healthy and happy.

------------------------------

Hey! Guys...

It's 100k plus reads!

It's so overwhelming.

Wouldn't have been possible without you, my lovely readers.

THANK YOU!

Keep Your Support ON!

Next and the Last Chapter
Of AGREEMENT

Bonus 5.0 🔜

Don't forget to check out
YOU WERE MY SUPERSTAR

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

P.S. Aurum maybe a special gift for Aavya, but it's also for one of my dear friend AFRIN EmeraldAfrin who's a Dog Lover.

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 31.9K 59
Welcome to my first General Fiction WEDLOCK BY FATE! "Don't provoke me you Short Cake!" He snorted. "What if I provoke you Longosaur?" I grunted. "I...
1.6M 65.7K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
909K 33.7K 73
ATHARVA RAICHAND: Ceo of Raichands company a mysterious man with No emotions and secrets he didn't know what is love until he met her AROHI MEHRA:...
594K 37.6K 35
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...