Stay with me ||A BTS FanFic.|...

By _peachyminmin

"Stay with me...please don't leave.." "Sorry, but I can't..." ~~ ~~~••••~~~ Started : December 28, 2017 Ended... More

Authors Note💕
Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
••Epilogue••
••Special Chapter••
• • Special Chapter pt. 2 • •
•• Special Chapter |Fantasy| (Last) ••

~44~

9 2 27
By _peachyminmin

'Yza's POV'

"KIM NAYEON AND THE OTHERS ARE HERE! LET'S GO AND GET OUT OF THIS MANSION QUICKLY!"

Tzuyu shouted as she get her gun..

"Go to the car! we are goin to an island! go go!" Rayne said while shooing us through the gate...

They stopped the flowing of the black water into Namjoon and Yura and get the two of them there..

"HEY! WHERE ARE YOU BRINGING MY FAMILY?!" I shouted at Faye..

"I'll bring them to hell, wanna come?" She said as the man in the black suits carried the unconcious Yura and Namjoon..

"He---"

I was cut off when I was hit by something on my head...

Everything became dizzy, and all went black...

Please someone, save me...

Save us..

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

'Hoseok's POV'

I called Louiesa but I can't contact her anymore..

I mumbled a shit and went out, then a Van stopped right on my face..

I suggest they should back off, they never know that they may die because of my sword like chin...

The door opened revealing a brunette girl came out..

"Come with us.." She said and dragged me inside..

They closed the door already before I could react..

"Yah! where are you going to----''

"Relax Seok, we are going to the Park's Mansion.." The girl in a mask said..

I look at her in shock..

"How do you know my name?!" I asked her..

She chuckled..

"Relax. as I said.." She said and undid her mask..

"It's me, Jimin's cousin.." She said that made me shock...

"Jihyo???" I said..

"Tsk, just shut up will you?" The girl in a short pink hair said..

"Yah, Jeongyeon, stop being mean.." The girl in a long brown hair said.

"Guys, be quiet, we are here..." The girl that looks like Namjoon said as she got a dual pistol...

They stopped in front of the gate as they went out...

"Hey, catch!" The Namjoon's twin said..

I catched the pistol as she smiled,.

"Guess you're Hoseok, I'm Kim Nayeon,

Kim Namjoon's legal wife......"

She said that made me shookt.

"WHAT?!"

I yelled, she giggled..

"UnBEARDivable, right?" She said and laughed..

I llooked at her confused..

"What?" I asked once again..

"Nothing, I'm just kidding, I'm Kim Nayeon, Namjoon's younger sister.." She said..

What?

Younger sister?

I didnt heard any of that from Namjoon...

"If you're going to ask, Not Today.Let's. Go save them.'' She said as I was startled when a gun was heard..

"Yah! Jihyo!" I yelled at her..

"Sorry, they should know that we are here." she said as Nayeon unlocked the gate...

Until I heard a yell..

"KIM NAYEON AND THE OTHERS ARE HERE! LET'S GO AND GET OUT OF THIS MANSION QUICKLY!"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~February 26, 2029~

'Yza's POV'

I woke up feeling dizzy..

I wanted to sat down but I can't, and thats where I felt that I have been tied up to a chair...

Again...

I adjusted my vission and saw Namjoon and Yura facing me, still unconcious..

Wait, where are we?

I was startled when someone opened the door..

The room is clean and fresh srsly, what happened?

And this room is familiar..

"Yz, you're awake.."

Said by a familiar voice..

I looked at the door to see Patricia.

"Where are we? what happened?" I asked her..

"Relax, you are all safe, you are all here staying at Shihyuk's mansion.." She said and smiled..

"Wait...? THIS IS NOT HIS MANSION SRSLY.." I said..

"Yeah yeah, just kidding...Hoseok and the other unknown girls brought you here.." She said..

"Wait, how about the Jamless gu----"

"You mean Park Jimin.."

I heard another voice at Patricia's back..

"Oh, Angela I never know you are healthy again.." I said..

She just rolled her eyes..

"Oh yeah. where is Jimin, Princess, Taehyung and the two kids Hayoung and Jungmin?" I asked..

"They are at the living room, the two kids keep playing catch while Jimin is in the room next door and the two lovely aliens at the front on this room.." Angela said..

Oh..

I look at my condition..

"Why am I still tied up?" I asked them..

"We followed Rayne until they reach an island with you and the night came that they put you in that chair tied up, all of them are asleep so we come and get you..." Hoseok said after Angela walked away..

"Oh...Thanks?" I said..

"Untie the rope...Aish.." I said as they do what I told..

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

'Nayeon's POV'

I slapped her face..

"Why did you do this?" I asked her calmly but stern..

"Why did I do this? hahaha! I did this for my sister! My innocent sister who just sacrificed her life and gave her heart to your f*cking brothe----"

I slapped him..

"Dont you ever swear in front of me, especially when you mention my INNOCENT brother who didnt do anything to your slut sister.." I said..

"You b---"

"I SAID DONT CURSE! Because of your sister! Jinyoung left me!" I yelled at her but she just laughed.

She is really crazy.

"I have to call the mental hospital now.." I said as do as what I said.

30 mind later, nurses went to my house to get Faye and Rayne..

They should really stay on a mental hospital..

I was going to the kitchen to get a drink when someone barge in..

It is Sana..

"Oh, Sana..what-----"

"Tzuyu escaped..."

•_•_•_•_•_•_•

ANNYEONG!

I finally updated xD I was typing this while doing my ninja moves so that mom will not see me still on phone hahaha! please vote! Kamsa!

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.1K 31
Started: January 25th 2018 Ended: March 31st 2018 COMPLETED "Are you guys a thing?" "I like to imagine that we are." *** Everyone has heard dreams ca...
30.6K 677 35
"Give me my daughter" " I think you mean MY daughter" Started : October 2019 Ended :June 5th , 2020
13.5K 560 26
"He is living with you now?" You nod. "Fate" "What?" "Don't you think its fate?" "Shut the hell up!" Started - 3rd September 2018 Finished - 31st...
12.6K 942 15
Even if the world ends today, I will always keep you in my heart. Date Started: November 3, 2020 Date Ended: November 7, 2020