I Fell in Love with a Bad Boy

By Beautiful_Tragedy8

CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bull... More

I Fell in Love with a Bad Boy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
BOOK TRAILER! / Fun Facts About The Book!
Watty Awards
New Cover & Editing

Chapter 18

7.3K 238 14
By Beautiful_Tragedy8

Kyle’s POV

It’s been around 1 week since Chase and I last spoke.  To say that I was shocked was an understatement, but when I saw Sami there at my door I thought I had a chance. But no. My mum’s been on phone a lot lately and I think see may have a boyfriend. But when I ask her about it she always gives me the ‘cold shoulder.’ I hope she does have a boyfriend because ever since dad left she has never really been the same. Today is my first day back at school but I have a gut feeling that something is going to go wrong. And all that pops in my head is Sami and Chase.

Chase’s POV

As soon as I heard that name I froze. Sean. That’s one of the guy’s name that I saw in the brush. I haven’t recognized him anywhere so that means that he’s probably new. Not good. All I want to do is get out from my seat and get Sami out of class. But I can’t. That would raise questions and I’m not willing to answer them. So for the whole 80 minutes I sat in my seat watching her and counting down every passing minute.

When the bell rings, I immediately get out of seat and rush over to her side.

“Sami, Drew wants to see you.” I say, only because it’s the first thing that pops in my head.

“Oh, ok. Bye Sean.” She says.

“Good Bye Sami.”

*****************

Kyle’s POV

 Wow it’s now official! I hate visual arts! I can and never will be able to draw. Our teacher made us draw a sleeping owl and let’s just say mine didn’t really look like an owl. I was just about to leave my locker when I saw my lovely brother walking to me. (Note the sarcasm)

“Hey Chase, why do you look like a deer at head lights?” I question

“I need to know whether you can do a background check on someone.” He blurs out.

“Wow straight to the point, no ‘hey Kyle? Want me to punch you in the face, again?’” I joke

“Look can you do it or not?” OMG one day I will kill him.

“Yes, I can just give me the names of the people.” I say

“Sean Baker and Michael Peterson.”

~Writers Note~

Yes I know people, that was a very short chapter and there were a lot of POV’s changes. Just to let you guys know that I will be on holidays from the 27/6 – 15/7. So I will be updating a lot more.

--------------------------> Pic of Kyle on the side. (P.s I think he look VERY hot in that pic :P)

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FAN.

LOVE, PEACE AND ALL THINGS SWEET

-Sarah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 87 26
//This book contains mature content// " Only then does my shocked brain register that Jaden is holding a knife between his fingers. Shit. My face dra...
47 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...
36.3K 941 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
37.8M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...