My Soldier. My Hero. (Complet...

Від jami4789

Mia has lived a life of abuse from her father and ex. She runs away, leaving her old life behind and creating... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Characters
New Story
Sequel

Chapter 10

128K 4.5K 374
Від jami4789

Going to warn you, I don't know much about the US Military and their rules at the office. Bear with me, please.

Also, thanks for the votes! I'm not going to beg you for them. I only write because I actually enjoy it. I have a demanding job, so I will try to update as much as possible. Thanks!

The week goes by and I feel like I'm over thinking my date with Aiden on Friday.

Thursday morning...

I enter the restaurant to ask Bob about leaving early tomorrow. I knock on his door, "hey, you got a sec?" I ask nervously.

He nods, "of course love." I step in and sit in front of his desk.

"I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I took a half day tomorrow?" I ask.

He leans back in his chair and strokes his beard, "does this have anything to do with you missing family night two weekends ago?"

I blush, "possibly." I say.

He puts his hands on the desk, "I'll make a deal with you. You can leave whenever you need tomorrow, as long as you bring him Saturday night to the family dinner. Plus, I want you there, because we have something important to talk about."

I take a deep breath, "deal."

I go to the bar and start getting ready for the lunch rush. Sophia walks up to give me her customers drink order. "Sooo....I heard your leaving early tomorrow. Where are you going?" She asks.

I shake the container, making a drink. "Aiden is taking me shooting at his work and then he's making me dinner at his house."

Her eyes widen, "is this the proper date he was referring to?" She asks.

My heart thumps thinking about his comment last weekend about taking me on a proper date before we take things further, sexually. "I honestly don't know. I've been stressing all week about it. I don't know what to do. Should I pack a bag of clothes, or not? I don't want him to think I'm insinuating we are going to have sex."

She laughs shaking her head, "you think too much. Pack a bag and put it in your trunk. He will never know you were prepared. If you aren't ready, you don't feel like you gave him the wrong impression. But, you have it just in case you decide you can't keep your hands off of him. Which I'm not going to lie...that man is sex on legs." She winks at me.

"God...I fucking know Soph. He turns me on, just thinking about him." I say exhausted.

I finish work and head home. I get to my room and ponder about packing a bag or not. What to do, what to do. So...I pack a fucking bag. Ugh...what am I doing? I'm never like this.

The next morning I get up to head into work for a little while and throw my bag in the trunk. I arrive at work and find Sophia counting cash in the register. I walk up to her, "hey." She smirks, "so, did you pack a bag?"

My chest roses, "yes." I say.

She gets a huge smile on her face and comes around the bar, "you better tell me everything tomorrow morning before the family dinner. Speaking of, Uncle Bob said you were bringing someone special. Does this special someone have a name of Aiden?"

I purse my lips, "I agreed to it, but I haven't asked Aiden yet. So, it may not even happen."

She shakes her head, "the way that man looks at you, I'm sure he will jump at the chance."

I get off work early and change into jeans, a gray tank top, a gray and red plaid shirt, and sneakers. I soon head to Aiden's work. I arrive at the gate and the guard has me on his list of visitors. I drive in and park my car. I see Aiden leaning against a brick building, wearing his
camp uniform and boots. He looks so sexy just in his work clothes.

I get out of the car and walk to him. He grabs my hands and gives me a quick peck on the lips. As we make our back into the building I meet a few of his co-workers. I soon run into a tall man. Aiden quickly shakes his hand. "Good afternoon Commander. I would like you to meet a very special person. This is Mia."

The man looks at me and shakes my hand, "hi Mia, I'm Roger. It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard quite a lot about you." I look at Aiden shocked. "Hi sir, it's a pleasure meeting you. I hope you don't mind Aiden showing me his work?"

Roger smiles, "of course not." Aiden's starts to pull me. "She's a keeper Aiden." Roger says.

Aiden smiles, "I know."

I'm kind of the shocked by the whole exchange, "Aiden, who was that man?" Aiden swipes his ID and we walk through doors to an outdoor range. "He's my boss. He ensured that myself, Caleb and Lee got the medical attention and therapy we needed." My mouth make the ooo...sound.

I turn to see guns sitting on a table, with Lee and Caleb standing near, looking at blueprints of guns. They see me and wave. Aiden and I walk over. Caleb looks at Aiden and grins at me, "what's up princess?" I can see Aiden's posture turning more assertive. He doesn't like Caleb's nickname.

I smile at Caleb, "nothing, just hanging out with Aiden today."

Caleb leans in towards Aiden, "would you chill? Don't get me wrong, Mia is beautiful, but Sophia's got it going on. Plus, I plan on telling her how I feel tonight."

My eyes widen, "you are! Oh my gosh!" I grab Caleb and hug him, "I'm so happy for you two!"

He laughs and hugs me back, "ditto Mia." I look up at him...weird.

Aiden grabs my hand, as we head to one of the gun stands. He shows me how to properly hold a gun and how to load and unload it. I get up to the stand he is directly behind me. I can feel his pecks on my back. Mmm...he's smells so good. Focus Mia.

Im so nervous. I look back at Aiden, "is this going to kick bad?" I ask.

He leans down, his face close to mine, "not too bad. Don't worry, I'm right behind you." I feel his hot breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

I pull the trigger easy and the loud sounds surprises me. I hit the black outline, top right shoulder on the paper - not even close to the center target. "Damn." I say.

Aiden leans down and kisses my cheek. "You did well for the first time shooting. Don't get discouraged." I take a deep breath and shoot again. This time it was lower and I got pretty close to the target.

Aiden and I spend the afternoon shooting different types of guns. Of course because he was a snipper, he's an amazing shot. Apart of me wanted to see a bazooka blow something up, but that's because I watch too many actions movies. I'm sure if I was actually close enough to one, I would be scared shitless.

We say goodbye to Lee and Caleb and start to cleanup. Once outside Aiden opens my car down and gives me a kiss, "I'll meet you at my house then?" I nod my head and give him a quick kiss, "yes, I'll follow you there."

I follow Aiden to his house - it's a beautiful modern house. He lives in a city, but the neighbors aren't super close, it's really nice. I notice he had a two car garage attached to the house and a two car garage detached. I watch him pull into the garage and I pull my car into his driveway. I walk up to the front door and he unlocks it and opens the door.

As soon as he opens the door I jump into his arms. He catches me and I kiss him while wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He shuts the door and walks us in the kitchen, setting me on the counter. His hands roam my body. He breaks the kiss, breathing heavy, "I need to start dinner. Do you want a drink?"

I nod.

He pours me a glass of wine. I look at him, "how did you know I like this wine?"

He smiles handing it to me, "I noticed you ordered it on our first date. You seemed to enjoy it."

I jumped off the counter and walked up, crashing my lips to his and tasting him with my tongue. I push away, "you really are too good to be true."

He smirks, "the same could be said about you." If only he knew the real me. It would have him running into the sunset.

We ate dinner - it was very good. I had no idea Aiden was a good cook. Once dinner was done, Aiden pulled me to his couch and had me pick a movie. I choose the Black Panther because...well I love action movies. The movie starts and Aiden pulls me to him. I lay there roaming my finger on his chest. I want him so bad. I just want him to make love to me now.

He takes notice and looks down at me. "Mia, is everything okay?" I sit up, and blush, "yes." He sits up too and puts a strand of hair behind my ear. "What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" He asks.

I take a deep breath, "I want you." I say breathless. He stares at me for a second. God...I thought I read all the signs correctly. Maybe he doesn't want me. Before I could finish my thoughts, Aiden crashes his lips to mine. He grabs my waist, setting me on top of him. "Baby, you have no idea how long I've been wanting to hear those words." He growls. He soon starts kissing down my jaw, down to my neck, making me moan.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.8K 20 32
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. It's why I left the small town where I grew up and vowed never to return. I'm no lon...
9.6M 459K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
432K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
Runaway Від Kylie Moon

Романтика

8.4K 212 43
Mia has been supporting her sister, Ella, for the last 3 years after they ran away from home when Mia was only 18. She has worked up to 3 jobs at a t...