The K2 | Jensoo & Chaelisa

By Adeptarmy11

Loosely based off of the drama called the K2, like really loosely. Kim Jisoo. Agent and action body guard se... More

Prolouge
Ch 1. Please Protect Me.
MI6 Agent Profiles
Ch 2. Gone.
Ch 3. Where You Go, I Go.
Ch 4. I'm Sorry.
Ch 5. Wake up.
Ch 6. Are They Kissing?
Ch 7. Do you want to sleep with me?
Ch 8. You Look Pretty.
Ch 9. Welcome Back.
Ch 10. In Your Arms.
Ch 11. Baby Don't Stop.
Ch 12. Confessions.
Ch 13. I'll take care of you.
Ch 14. Taken.
Ch 15. I Will Get To Her.
Ch 16. ?
Ch 17. Heaven.
Ch 18. Engaged?
Ch 19. You got this.
Ch 20. A son?
Ch 21. Change up.
Ch 22. Bobby.
Ch 23. Stirring up Trouble.
Ch 24. Sorry.
Ch 25. Control Yourself.
Ch 26. She's My Girlfriend.
Ch 27. Don't Leave Me.
Ch 28. Nice Words.
Ch 29. MIA.
Ch 30. What Do You Want.
Ch 31. You'll Be Okay.
Ch 32. Close to You.
Ch 34. The Good life.
Ch 35. Gala.
Ch 36. The Ex's.
Ch 37. New Business Partner?
Ch 38. Make up or Break up.
Ch 39. Dream of Me.
Ch 40. Reunion.
Epilouge.

Ch 33. New Home.

6.8K 213 132
By Adeptarmy11

2 Weeks Later

After two weeks of recovery, Chaeyoung and Lisa were getting back to their normal lives. They were going to be living with Jennie and Jisoo for a month, since both of them were in crutches.

It just so happened that today, Jennie and Jisoo were moving out.

With the help of Jisoo's parents, they were able to buy a house by the coast in Jeju Island, and Chaeng and Lisa were coming with them.

"Whooo moving day!" Jisoo cheers as she sets their boxes down in the bedroom.

Jennie was laying in bed, still in her towel as she put a pillow over her head.

"Come on Jendeukie, we need to move out today, or else we'll be homeless." Jisoo says.

Jennie just lets out a groan in response.

"Come on Jagiya, most of it is already packed." Jisoo says while plopping down next to her. She removes the pillow of Jennie's head and smiles at her.

Jennie wanted to be grumpy, but just looking at Jisoo's smile made her smile too. Jisoo giggles at her silliness and presses a kiss to her cheek.

"Are you excited? It's our very first house together." Jisoo asks.

"Of course I am." Jennie smiles. "I already love it there, it'll just be a thousand times better with you."

"So does that mean you're going to put clothes on and help me with the boxes? Or are you gonna sit on the couch with the two crippled Maknae's?" Jisoo teases.

Jennie lets out a dramatic sigh and smiles. "I guess I'll help you."

"Awesome. The sooner we move in, the better." Jisoo says while giving her a peck.

•••

"Last box!" Jisoo smiles excitedly while putting it into the moving truck.

Lisa chuckles and hobbles over. "I've never seen you so excited. Except for that time your favourite chicken place was having a buy one get one free deal."

"That was the best day of my life." Jisoo sighs nostalgically.

"Glad you think so highly of the day we got engaged." Jennie teases as she helps Chaeyoung.

"Sorry baby, but it's chicken." Jisoo shrugs. "We should get going. We'll catch our flight, stay in a hotel for the night, give them time to bring our stuff to the house. We move in tomorrow."

"Sounds like a plan." Chaeyoung nods.

•••

When they arrived in Jeju, Jisoo carried all of their bags as best she could to the lobby of the hotel.

As soon as they entered, the workers were quick to help out. Jisoo smiled in appreciation while Jennie got their keys from the lobby desk.

"Here you go. Your room is attached to ours." Jennie says while handing Chaeyoung the room key.

"Thanks Unnie." Chaeyoung says.

The couples go their separate ways once arriving to their rooms. After a long flight, they all just wanted to take a nap.

Jisoo set their bags down by the door and Jennie flopped down onto the bed.

"You've been tired all day, Are you okay?" Jisoo asks.

Jennie nods and pats the spot next to her. "Take a nap with me." Jennie says.

"I can't. I need to meet with the lawyer for lunch so that we can get our keys." Jisoo says making Jennie pout.

"But that's like in 2 hours." Jennie whines.

"Actually an hour and a half." Jisoo chuckles.

"Please." Jennie pouts. "At least come lay with me, you don't even half to fall asleep."

"Okay, I guess I can do that." Jisoo smiles. She takes off her shirt and joins Jennie in bed.

Jennie immediately attaches herself to her body and sighs happily. "Much much better." She says while closing her eyes.

Jisoo kisses the top of her head while mindlessly tracing patterns beneath her shirt.

"Sleep well Jendeukie."

•••

After meeting with the lawyer Jisoo collected the keys to their house. She so very badly wanted to go see it, but she decided to wait for Jennie.

When she got back to the hotel Jennie was no longer in their room. The sheets were still array, meaning that it hasn't been very long since she woke up.

Jisoo knocked on Chaeyoung and Lisa's door to see if Jennie was in their room.

"Come in!" She hears.

Jisoo opens the door to be greeted with all three of the girls in bed together watching TV.

"This reminds me of a fantasy I had once." Jisoo teases.

"Me too actually." Lisa says.

Jennie throws a pillow at Jisoo and Chaeyoung smacks Lisa with hers.

"Perverts." Chaeyoung scoffs making Jisoo and Lisa laugh.

"I got the keys." Jisoo says, dangling them in front of her face.

Jennie jumps out of bed and into her arms with a bright smile on her face. "Jinjja? Can we go?! I wanna go so bad please!"

Jisoo chuckles at her excitement and gives her a smile. "We Can't yet Jendeuk."

"Why not?" Jennie pouts.

"Because none of our stuff is in there yet." Jisoo says. "We can move in tomorrow, I promise."

"But I wanna go now." Jennie whines.

"Aish, since when did you become such a baby?" Jisoo teases.

"I think this is better than watching the movie." Lisa whispers to Chaeyoung.

"Are we sure we can deal with this for a month? What if we get cavities?" Chaeyoung giggles.

"We can hear you guys." Jisoo laughs while setting Jennie down. "Let's go get dinner."

•••

Next Day;

Come the next day, Chaeyoung and Lisa followed Jisoo and Jennie up to the door of their new house.

"I thought you guys were getting a house? Not a fucking mansion." Lisa says in awe of the place.

It was completely newly built modern house on the coast of Jeju. There was a two car garage attached, 3 bathrooms, 2 master bedrooms, 3 other normal bedrooms, 2 living rooms, kitchen, dining room, basement, office, Swimming Pool, and to top it all off, a pathway in the backyard that lead to a private beach.

"It's not that big, Relax." Jisoo brushes off. "You ready?"

They all nod excitedly and Jisoo unlocks the door before opening it.

"Oh my God." Chaeyoung's eyes widen once they step in. "Sorry, I didn't mean to use the lords name in vain." She says still in awe.

"Don't pretend you haven't baby. I can't count numerous times in bed alone." Lisa says.

"Also, I envy your house already." Lisa says.

"Wow, it's so beautiful. Better than what I imagined." Jennie smiles.

"Let's look around." Jisoo says while slipping her hand into Jennie's.

They walk into an open area to see a modern kitchen, completed with every stainless steel appliance Jennie had wished for.

Their living room had leather sectionals along with a large flat screen, and Jisoo's gaming systems.

Large glass windows from the ceiling to the floor allowed them to be able to see outside to the beach. Each panel containing a special technological feature that allowed it to be shaded/Tinted when needed.

"I love it so much Jisoo." Jennie smiles.

"Yeah? That's good, because we're going to be spending a lot of time here." Jisoo says while wrapping her arms around Jennie's waist.

"Ohh We should play watch dogs tonight Jisoo. I can't imagine how it would look on this screen." Lisa says in awe.

"I wanna see upstairs." Chaeyoung says. "It's probably just as amazing as down here."

"I'll help you up the stairs Chaeng." Jennie says.

"I'll go look at the basement. Wanna come with me Lisa?" Jisoo asks.

Lisa nods excitedly and walks over on her crutches.

•••

They checked all the extra bedrooms first before reaching Jennie and Jisoo's bedroom at the end of the hall.

"Your bedroom has a balcony?!" Chaeyoung's eyes widen.

"It does?"

Jennie walks over to the master bedroom to see Chaeyoung opening a sliding glass door. The warm breeze brushes against the curtains as the ocean air fills their nose.

"Wah Daebak!" Chaeyoung smiles while looking at the view.

There was a small outdoor couch by the outdoor fireplace and Jennie smiled. Imagining all the nights she could spend sitting with Jisoo under the stars.

"This is so amazing." Chaeyoung sighs while closing her eyes. "I'm so happy for you guys."

"Thanks Chaeyoungie." Jennie smiles. "Let's go see yours and Lisa's room."

•••

They had made Chaeyoung and Lisa's bedroom on the first floor to give them a little privacy.

They were all adults and everyone needed their time apart, so Jisoo suggested the idea of having a separate floor for them.

Their Master bedroom included the same view of the ocean, an en suit, walk in closet, and a living room attached by another door.

Chaeyoung was in tears as she looked around. It was more than she could imagine, and the fact that Jennie and Jisoo added the extra bedroom for them was making her emotional.

It was only going to be a month of living together but Chaeyoung didn't think she wanted it to ever end.

"Awe, are you crying?" Jennie chuckles.

Chaeyoung nods as Jennie's hugs her. "It's just so unbelievable. Thank you guys so much. Not just for the room, but for taking care of us, and protecting us, and just being the best unnies anyone could ever ask for."

Jennie smiles and rubs her back in a comforting manner. "I know Jisoo and I joke around that you two are like are children, but we really do care for you guys. And we will forever be by your sides when you need us."

•••

"Is your leg feeling okay?" Jisoo asks Lisa.

"Yeah, I feel great." Lisa nods. "This house is honestly so amazing. I hope you and Jennie will be happy here."

They were standing in the living room. Looking out the windows to outside. Jisoo had left a sliding door slightly ajar so they could hear the waves.

"Thanks Lisa. Don't forget you and Chaeyoung have to be happy here too. You're gonna be living here for a month after all."

"I'm sure that won't be a problem." Lisa chuckles. "How did you guys manage to even pay for this? I mean not to be rude. You don't have to answer Unnie, just forget I ever said anything—"

"Lisa, it's okay." Jisoo laughs. "Well of course you know how high paying our jobs are."

"Yeah I know that. We make a lot of money but not this much. Even with my job and Chaeyoung as a doctor, we could only be able to afford rent here." Lisa says.

"Well that's true." Jisoo nods. Jennie wasn't even a doctor yet, she was still in training, but she still brought in a lot of money. "Some Of it is from selling the USB system awhile ago...but If I'm being completely honest, Seokjin bought it."

"What?"

Jisoo looks out to the ocean with a sad smile on her face. "Seokjin bought the house. I didn't know until after, when my parents went over his will. It was originally meant for my parents as a retirement home, but they gave it to Jennie and I as an early Wedding Gift."

"That's...that's really sweet." Lisa smiles.

"I know. And I protested at first, but they insisted, saying that Oppa would've wanted ya to have it." Jisoo sighs.

"They're right you know." Lisa says. "He would've wanted you guys to have it."

"Yeah I know...he was always selfless like that." Jisoo recalls.

They stand in silence for a moment, taking in the calmness of the ocean. They both missed Jin dearly, and bringing him up always hit a soft spot for them.

"Babe! Chaeyoung and I wanted to look around outside, you guys should come." Jennie smiles excitedly while grabbing her hand.

Jisoo can feel her spirits already start to lift when Jennie smiles at her. "Okay." She smiles back, allowing Jennie to pull her along.

It was getting late and sun was slowly starting to set. Jisoo and Jennie waited for Chaeyoung and Lisa to catch up as they stood outside.

There were a number of outdoor entertainment areas set up around the house. One was located in the front yard, for a more intimate setting.

Their Main outdoor entertainment was located right out back. It was large and comfortable meant for any get togethers they would have. Like barbecues, parties, and what not.

Their last entertainment area was by the pool. It had couches, a fire pit, and a dinner table near by for any outdoor dinners they wanted to have.

"God I love it here so much." Jennie smiles as they walk around.

"Me too. I honestly can't wait to spend the rest of my life here with you." Jisoo says before giving her a kiss.

"We should get married here. You know in our backyard." Jennie suggests.

"Yeah? A mini beach wedding?" Jisoo smiles as they stop walking.

"Yeah. It's so beautiful out here. And if you think about it, if we do spend the rest of our lives here, I wanna be able to look outside and just remember everything about it." Jennie says while wrapping her arms around Jisoo's waist.

"Okay." Jisoo says. "Lets get married right here. On the beach." She smiles.

Jisoo brushes Jennie's hair off of her face before cupping her cheek and leaning over to capture her lips.

•••

Lisa and Chaeyoung sat on one of. The blue couches in the main entertainment area, over looking the ocean.

Chaeyoung rested her head on Lisa's shoulder and softly ran her thumb along their clasped hands.

They could see Jisoo and Jennie's shadow in the distance, kissing each other, so they let them be.

Lisa leaned her head against Chaeyoung's after giving the top of her head a kiss.

"I love you." Lisa whispers.

"I love you too." Chaeyoung smiles.

"We should do something for Jennie and Jisoo Unnie." Lisa suggests. "They've done so much for us."

"I know. I was thinking the same thing." Chaeyoung says. "But what do you get for someone who already has everything?"

"How about a new Lambo?"

"We still need to buy a house here too. Not to mention we have a wedding to pay for." Chaeyoung chuckles.

"Mmm how about a dog?" Lisa suggests.

Chaeyoung hesitates for a moment before a smile is taking over her face. She lifts her head and kisses Lisa for all she's worth.

"Babe, you're a genius!" Chaeyoung smiles. "That's a great idea!"

"I know." Lisa smirks.

"We'll start looking soon. Once were off the crutches Okay?"

"Okay Baby." Lisa chuckles at her excitement.

Chaeyoung sighs as she calms down and rests back into her arms. "Just wait until you see our bedroom. I cried."

"Of course you did." Lisa giggles.

•••

Jisoo sighs happily as she enters their bedroom, stretching out her arms over her head.

She walked over to their closet and pulled out some sweats to where before stripping out of her clothes.

After changing, Jisoo walked into the en suite bathroom to be met with Jennie in the glass shower.

"I already love this bathroom." Jisoo smirked looking at Jennie's bathroom through the glass.

Jennie turned around with a teasing smile on her face. "It's Great isn't it? There are two sinks now so I don't need to deal with your mess!" She giggles.

"My mess?" Jisoo smiles. "If anything it's your mess."

"Whatever you say Jisoo." Jennie hums.

"I'm going to order in Okay? I don't want you to have to cook after such a long day, and I'm not really in the mood to either."

"No babe, it's okay. I can cook." Jennie says.

"Don't worry baby, I got it." Jisoo smiles while heading into the bedroom to grab her phone.

She had to admit, the house was beautiful and she didn't see herself wanting to leave very often.

The plus side was that with her job she was able to work from home now. Since she was no longer going to be a regular field agent.

The down side was they were so far away from their family and friends. Jisoo would love to fly them out, since they would have access to the companies private jet. But she didn't want to interfere with everyone's lives and jobs.

Jisoo picked up the phone and dialled a nearby chicken place for some dinner.

After ordering she went back down stairs to double check their security systems.

Her office was located in the basement, secluded from anything else in the house. It was specially designed for her job, with the top technology around the world.

Their was a security process needed to even get into the room. It was darker than the rest of the house since there was no natural lighting.

It was a modern setting with a dark colour scheme, opposite to what they wanted their home to be like.

Jisoo scanned her handprint and entered a passcode. Once she was in, she took a seat in her large leather chair and logged into her computer.

A high tech security system was embedded in their home to ensure the safety of everyone in it. With their profession, it was always better to be safe then sorry.

Not to mention that when her and Jennie had kids, she wanted to make sure that they would be protected 100%.

She scanned through all the cameras to make sure they were all working before logging off and going back upstairs.

•••

"Babe do you need help?" Lisa asks as Chaeyoung changes her clothes.

Her wound was more severe than Lisa's since she suffered from major muscle tears in her Sartorious quadricep muscle.

It would take a longer time to heal than Lisa's in order to regain full function.

"Yes please." Chaeyoung says shyly.

Lisa smiles at her cuteness and hobbles over to her. She grabs Chaeyoung's pants and instructs her to scoot up to lean on the head board.

She put her crutches aside and slowly slipped Chaeyoung's legs into her pants one by one.

Lisa helps Chaeyoung pull them up before giving her a kiss. "You're so cute Chaeyoungie."

"Oh yeah, not being able to put on my pants is so charming Lisa." Chaeyoung rolls her eyes, but she blushes otherwise.

They hear a knock on the door interrupting them. "Come in!" Lisa says.

"Hey guys, dinner is in the kitchen if you're hungry." Jisoo says.

"Sweet. I'm starving!" Lisa smiles making them chuckle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 2.1K 64
A girl raised in the wrong universe gets back to the universe she was born. 22/06/21 - #4 in paralleluniverse 17/06/21 - #3 in paralleluniverse
649 55 55
Y/N is an agent under a Top Secret Agent Company. Keeping the world safe and fighting the most wanted criminals? That's her mission. One day, her bro...
125 23 19
'I just saved her as a fellow human being ' - Yoongi Min 'Well she is a friend now, lets help!' - Namjoon Kim 'More than a friend' - Seokjin Kim 'Its...
857 15 28
Hello this the real story of bangtan family dont mind book 1