Maiden In Black {Sesshomaru...

By FanficDemon1701

{Book and look of Kita has been updated and re-edited} Takes Place after Naraku was defeated.... Kagome had a... More

Character: Kita Higurashi
Maiden In Black: Enter Kita
The Maiden In Black: Electric Angel
The Maiden In Black: Dragged To Lala Land
Maiden In Black: Tolerant Doggy
Maiden In Black: Patience To Bullhonky
Maiden In Black: Red String Chain String
Maiden In Black: Kidnapped
Maiden In Black: The Dog's Possession
Maiden In Black: Bathing To Ogre Attack
Maiden in Black: Overwhelmed Kita
Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip
Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip 2
Maiden In Black: Queen Of Pranks Strikes!
Maiden In Black: Truth To Her Existence In Feudal Days
Maiden In Black: Healing An Injured Canine
Maiden In Black: Jinenji's Help
Maiden In Black: Fleeing
Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P1
Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P2
Kitrainyokai's Fanart Of Kita and Sesshy
Enter: Ray Piper and Nicolas/Nick
Future Sneak Peaks: Future Characters
Bad Omens
Part 1:| First Battle! And Future Plans?!
Part 2:| First Battle! And Future Plans?!
Enter!! Yoko Kurama!!
Bad Inuyasha and Rin's Message
Inuyasha's Betrayal & Down The Rabbit Hole
Shopping Chaos Part 1
Shopping Chaos To Affections Across Time
"Do not say such nonsense" Sesshomaru
To His Amusement
Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha Combine!!
Mating Game
Fighting For Her!
Shocking Revelations!!
Meeting a Long Lost Sister

Maiden In Black: Spidey Is Back/Hello Doggy!

630 19 3
By FanficDemon1701

Misspellings may occur due to our keyboards screw up Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV....

Kita Higurashi above....

Ok so you guys know to warn you Kita has a temper, and when her temper is set off she uses insults of curses like crazy.
You have been warned!

===============================

I hardly slept a wink that night tossing and turning all night on a thin blanket they call a  mattress, and a dumbass flat pillow for my head. After me I guess tossing around for the 100th time I snuck out of the hut where Kaede lived and decided to walk a bit, but not far from the village.

I as I walk look into my black and white purse, trying to dig my phone out, but grumbled as it was digging deeply in my purse. I stop walking and dig for it or try to dig for it better, my mace was above it and also my tazer. Yeah, a girl in America needs those things. "Dammit stupid phone, let me grab you." I bitch out feeling my fingers grasp my phone and I pull it out without spilling my contents of my purse. I unlock my phone and flip to the flashlight app.

I use the flashlight to guide me where I was walking as I hum to myself as I look around. I walk up to a big tree like the one at the Higurashi Shrine and whistle low. "Yep, just like the tree in South Carolina, a beauty."

I heard a rustling behind me and I turn around, shining the light of my phone on the other trees around me. I dig in my purse for my mace. "I hope this shit works on demons." I mutter as I heard more rustling then a growl.

I gulp loudly and watch as a big creature jumped out in front of me. "Holy fuckin shit." I curse, and the thing stalked me looking me up and down as it circled me.

I click the mace for it to be able to spray and as it got close to me, I put the can in front of it's face and pressed the button and pepper sprayed the thing and I ran like the cowardly bitch I was yes sir I did.

I ran, as long and as hard as I could go as the thing roared in pain. "Eat pepper spray!!" I yell in triumph, then I heard pounding sounds behind me and I look behind me seeing the thing chasing me it's eyes swollen shut but it was snorting like crazy. "Oh heeeeell don't tell me you got a good sniffer?! I doubt the tazer would work then!" I bitch out.

I try to spray more on the creature but it moved out of the way. "I swear this is like a Jason flick." I shake my head as I jump over some log and the creature followed.

My legs burned for me to stop running, since I wasn't used to running like this long. My lungs throbbed from running so much too, but if I stopped I am sooo screwed. "Shit, I had to go for a walk in a place where Halloween costumes walk around didn't I?! I'm such a dumbass!" I berate myself. Then I do my impression of a Grim Reaper. "Kita Higurashi, died of stupidity by going on a walk in HalloweenVille, she dies from being eaten and then later shit out of a monster's asshole." I say mocking myself then do my regular tone of voice. "Yeah I'm a dumbass thank you fucking Grim Reaper impersonation. Oh great I'm talking to myself and for once, and the only time answering myself, it's official peeps I've gone insane." I mock myself more as I start to slow down and the creature lunged forward just as I did so and I swerve myself out of the way in time, thank you dodgeball class, you saved me today.

I sprayed the creature with tons of pepper spray making it roll over and cough and spazz out on the ground as it flung its tail hitting me and I flew and hit back first into a big tree. I feel pain explode in my back and I keel over on the ground wheezing in pain. "Fuck that hurt." I cough out.

The creature rolled around where it lay going gaga screeching in agony. Soon it swerved and lunged where I was laying in my side, and I couldn't move, my back was hurting too bad to move! I close my eyes and heard a gushing sound, and a roaring screaming sound, which made me open one pink eye to see what was going on.

There stood in front of me, long silver hair, reaching past the person's rear, wearing white leggings, black metal boots, black armor, the silver part of the armor spikes over one shoulder, he had two swords over one hip, part of the outfit had purple at the top, with floral designs. I saw the creature slashed to bits by a green whip the guy in front of me used connected to his wait....claws!

The creature lay in pieces at the guy's feet, and he turned around just as the green whip faded his hand in a claw sign. He looked his golden eyes with black slits at me. I flinch as I sigh in relief. "Thank you, I would hug you right now but my back is hurting like I got run over by a train." I wheeze out.

The man looked at the can of pepper spray and walked over taking it out of my hand and inspected it. "This was potent, what is it?"

"Pepper spray. Blinds you. It is potent for someone attacking a girl where I come from." I say still unable to move. "Can you get me to a village, the one not far from here? I seriously can't move my back is messed up." I say and he walked over grabbing me by my arm with one hand and that made me scream in pain as he hauled me over one shoulder. "Jesus Christ manhandle me like that dog eared guy why don't ya!!" I yell out as my back throbbed.

The guy soon ran off at inhuman speed making me scream the whole way until he stopped. "I'm gonna hurl." I gag, as he sets me gently this time on the ground on my stomach.

Kaede walked up with a concerned look, and talked in Japanese to the man who answered back, then I realized the man knew English?!

Inuyasha grabbed me gently and takes me to a hut and sets  me on my stomach. "Oh gawd Kita what happened?!" Kagome shrieked walking in the hut.

"I couldn't sleep so I went on a walk and something jumped me so I used pepper spray on it and I flew and hit a damn tree." I say and I still held my phone in one hand protectively.

"Next time you leave the village  have one of the men go with you who actually has real  fighting skills not the kind of skills where you only know how to pull a few sneaky whatever you call it back home." Kagome scolds me.

"Okay, I get it lesson learned, my back feels like I got hit by a train going Mawk 2! I'm dying here!!" I whine out.

Kaede walked inside and handed Kagome my pepper spray can. Kagome explained I guess in Japanese what happened, and Kaede waved Inuyasha to leave and I heard Inuyasha yelling at someone outside in Japanese.

Kaede carefully pulled my tank top up. "Is it bad? Be honest please Kagome." I ask.

"Yep, you're a goner!" Kagome joked.

"Not funny." I say seriously.

"Kaede says you got bruised up, no broken bones, just need to get the bruising down, and watch for swelling." Kagome says and I was relieved nothing was broken.

"Good but I feel like hell." I say as Kaede put something cold on my back making me shriek and more yelling went on outside then the ground shook with a bang.

"Don't tell me the two are fighting Sango?!" Kagome yelled, and spoke quick Japanese to Kaede and she left out of the hut.

"Who's fighting?!" I yell in horror as the ground shook and Kaede pats my head and gives me a reassured look.

I heard Kagome yell. "Inuyasha.... then one Japanese saying and a big yelling sound from Inuyasha occured then the ground shook harder.

"Okay tell me what's going on?!" I yell and Sango peeked in the hut.

"The two siblings are fighting and Kagome broke it up." Sango says.

"Seriously?! While I'm injured?! Men are such idiots!" I seethe and  I heard Inuyasha yelling at Kagome.

"Just relax, and get better, we gave this handled." Sango disappeared behind the doorflap.

Kaede rubbed something cold on my back making me scream in pain, and cry from it. Soon as she rubbed whatever on my back it slowly made the pain fade and dull.

I slowly relax my body, and sigh in relief. The fighting outside died down as Kagome walked into the hut. "Sorry about that, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru don't get along too well. Sesshomaru was annoyed that he had to help you, and told Inuyasha and quote watch a weakling like you."

I had my rage face going my eyes were getting scary, no color to them just white. "That arrogant son of a bitch! He was the one who butted in saaaving me, then manhandled me whilst injured, does anyone in this era have actual fuckin manners of a damn gentleman here?! And how the hell does the fuckboi know English?!" I seethe making me flinch in pain.

Kagome goes wide eyed in shock as I continue my rant, she knows once my temper is set aflame, beware I got a pottymouth, worse than anyone in the world. "When I get my hands on him, I'll skin him alive, fry him up and sell him off for people to eat him....and..and his dog whatever parts of him...yep to people who eat dogs! I mean since I got here the men have manhandled me, take Spidey Shit, the spider thing, Inuyasha, and now his fuckin brother?! And dad says I'm a rude person, hah! This tops the cake, this proves that there are two assholes around here. Guess who they are? Inuyasha is Asshole Number Two, and that guy is Asshole Number One!" I seethe more breathing hard.

"Kita please don't do your rants, he might actually kill you for real like Shippo told you." Kagome whispered.

"He can try my tazer would be enough to kick ass with me hurt like this!" I snarl.

Kagome literally facepalms herself. "Kita trust me that tazer won't work on him."

"Fine then I kick his ass some other way." I yell. "You hear that?! Asshole!! Calling me weakling!! Who knows you may be saying that cause saving a woman seems stupid to you maybe you-umph!!" Kagome covered my mouth with her hand.

I muffled my words in her hand.

Miroku severely sweat drops hearing Kita, Kagome's cousin rant to Sesshomaru, and boy does Miroku admit she has balls for a girl to rant like that. Sesshomaru's right eyebrow was ticking a little as he was eyeing Inuyasha. Everyone heard Kita finally was shut up by Kagome. "Thank you Kagome." Miroku sighs in relief.

"I can see now why the two are related now, Kita has a far worse temper than Kagome, Inuyasha is lucky Kagome is  more mild than Kita in the temper department." Sango says in Japanese to Miroku.

"I can hear you guys." Inuyasha says rudely. "So can he."

"Why I outta!!" Kita yelled once again and a whack sound occured, then pure blissful silence.

"Kagome why did you hit her?" Kaede asked.

"Kaede, trust me if I didn't you healing her would be wasted her mouth would earn her to be slaughtered by Sesshomaru by her bad tempered pottymouth. You'll thank me later Kita." Kagome left the hut and glared at Inuyasha.

"Sango can you go get some remedies from your village for severe bruises and for swelling?" Kagome asked and Sango nods.
"Miroku, can you when she wakes up make sure she don't go on her rants and curse out Sesshomaru. Trust me she will be ranting for give or take three to two days counting." Kagome sighs feeling a headache coming on.

"Yes, I will." Miroku says.

"No pervy stuff Miroku. Then she'll show you no mercy, like the time one boy flipped my skirt up when I was in elementary school, she gave him a swirly in the bathroom stall, and chewed him out." Kagome says and Miroku gulped.

"Should I know what a swirly is?" Miroku asked.

"Trust me you don't need to know." Kagome says.

Miroku nods going inside the hut. Kagome looked to Sesshomaru. "Sesshomaru, I beg you please accept my full apology for her saying all those insults at you and don't kill my only cousin I have!" Kagome says with a sincere voice.

"Cousin? That woman? You do not look related." Sesshomaru looked to Inuyasha who Sesshomaru could tell was thinking the same thing.

"Well, she has foreigner blood in her, my mom's brother is her father her mother looked like her exactly, like identical twins. Please don't hurt her, she's all I got from family from my homeland here. She is stuck here now, and at home her dad died recently last month. She only came to tell me my uncle died but got stuck here!" Kagome says bowing to Sesshomaru.

"Kagome don't bow to him!!" Inuyasha scolded her.

"Inuyasha shut up! I'm doing this, I'm taking care of her now since she's stuck here! My Uncle would want me to!" Kagome scolded Inuyasha.

Sesshomaru never has seen Kagome bow to him before, then she truly wants the cousin of hers to live that bad then, interesting it is to him. "I accept this apology." Sesshomaru says sheathing his sword.

"Thank you Sess-" Kagome was silenced when a roar erupted around them.

"The Spider Demon, the one that Kita mentioned is back!" Kagome said to Inuyasha.

"Dammit why now?!" Inuyasha bitched.

"Miroku, keep Kita safe the Demon after her is back!!" Kagome yelled.

"Yes, Lady Kagome!" Miroku called back.

"I'll explain later why a demon is after her we don't truly know yet either Sesshomaru." Kagome says getting an interested look from Sesshomaru at why a Demon would be after her cousin.

Sesshomaru nods and walked over, leaning against the wall by the doorflap of the hut, with the monk, the old woman, and Kagome's cousin inside.

=====================================

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.2K 55
Three years have passed ever since Naraku's defeat and the disappearance of the shikon jewel, Kagome was separated from Inuyasha and her friends fro...
279K 8.7K 74
Mitsuki Higurashi was adopted by the Higurashi family when she was young. Years have passed and she's been happy. But what happens when a centipede m...
43.1K 1.7K 34
This is a sequel to A Demon's Curse. Jade, your average american teen who happens to be Sota Higurashi's granddaughter, is haunted by nightmares. He...
73.6K 2.6K 25
Kagome is actually from the feudal era and was born into a very powerful line of Miko's and Monk's and she even knew Inuyasha's and Sesshomaru's fath...