Finding Love with the Heir

By thebookenchantress

[ON HIATUS](Previously named Finding Love)Seventeen year old Stella Miller is an ordinary girl whose family d... More

Finding Love with the Heir
[1] How the Heck did I Get into this School?!
[2] Welcome to this Filthy Rich School that You'll be Attending
[3] Ewww the first day of school
[4]Skateboarding Tryouts
[5] Carnival Fun!..or not
[6]Getting Ready For the Auction
[7] Being Bidded by an Ass
[8:Prt. 1] Being Kidnapped by a Black Masked Freak
[8: Prt. 2] Date Night with Him
[9] The Tickle Monster
[10] The Very Eventful Pool Party
Author's Note
[12: Prt. 1]Hangovers Aren't the Only Annoying Things
[12: Prt. 2] Damn you, Wesley Richardson!
[13] A Girls' Sleepover Disaster
[14] Excuse Me, You Have the Nerve to Call me Cute!
[15] Hooray! It's the Beginning of Spirit Week!
Author's Note & Character Cast
[16] Scavenger Hunts and Surprises
Valentine's Day Special: Cupcake Wars!

[11] Damn These Late Night Raves

317 11 0
By thebookenchantress

[10] Damn These Late Night Raves

This chapter is dedicated to: katniss2319

Warning!: Don't get confused with the on again, off again point of views.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UNEDITED

Stella Miller's POV

I continued staggering on the sidewalk towards the path of the hotel. I maintained the peaceful silence other than my wet feet and my flip flops creating a squeaking sound. My glasses kept on slipping off my face because of the amount of sunscreen I put on. I sighed once again, I wouldn't have been walking if I didn't have my skateboard. That idiot had the nerve to smash it in front of my eyes. How dare he? He must think I'm the vulnerable one right now, but that's the exact opposite. I'll show to him that he should never ever should mess with something important to me. So now, I'm just gonna show to that little twit that he shouldn't play his games on me.

I finally reached the entrance of the hotel. As I entered the hotel, I somehow grabbed everyone's attention. Well I wouldn't blame them. It's not everyday a commoner in their world will ever step foot in a five star hotel such as this one. I knew that I looked horrible right now. With my frizzy hair and my oversized shirt over my shorts, paired with my black flip flops I got on sale in Walmart, I'm pretty sure I looked a lot different from their standards.

I rolled my eyes at the amount of whispers shared between the business people. Despite all the insults I'm secretly receiving, I'm going to carry on keeping my chin up, my head held high. Because I know that only those actions will continue covering the number of hurt I had in my life.

Wesley's Richardson's POV

I sat on one of the pool chairs playing with my bruised fingers. Everyone else continued playing around the pool after the fight to ease the tense atmosphere. I waited for Destiny and the others so we could go back to the hotel. I just couldn't calm down the beating of my heart after I saw the tears run down her face. Time just froze when I caught that one tear slide down her gorgeous brown eyes.

Suddenly, someone touched my shoulder. I looked up to find it was Terrence. "Come on Wes, let's go. Destiny, Lindy, and the other girls went ahead to check up on her."

I nodded before I got up and slipped my feet on my brown Sperry Top Sider. I found my skateboard leaning on the side of one of the palm trees. I know that I had to somehow hide that thing so she won't look at it. I just didn't want to experience the pain in her eyes, I knew I couldn't bear it. I grabbed the skateboard and put it in my backpack and zipped it up quickly.

All the guys and I finally reached the cars and drove to Bridgette's hotel. I was the first to run to the entrance of the hotel and sprinted towards the elevators. My breathing was growing rapid as I continued running towards the hotel room. I needed to see her. I needed to see if she was fine or not. Hell, she wouldn't be fine right now. What the fuck Wesley? That's got to be the dumbest assumption you ever made. I wanted to be there for her. I wanted to how that someone actually cared.

The polished wooden door with the number 3502 caught my eye. I fished the key out of my pocket and inserted it in the key hole. I opened the door as fast as I could and found Destiny walking towards the hall of bedrooms.

"She won't come out," she frowned.

I already knew who she was so I strided over to see which door Stella was in. She looked herself in the bathroom. "How long has she been in here?"

Destiny replied with concern etched all over her face. "I bet ever since she came here." Destiny placed a hand on my shoulder. "You better take care of her, we all know that she's been somehow hurt from the past, or maybe now."

I widened my eyes. My thoughts kept drifting to the time I eavesdropped on her talking to the phone about her mom. Is that why?

"I'm gonna go check up on her." Destiny patted my shoulder before she walked over to Alice.

I pulled my fingers in a fist and knocked the door. I leaned my forehead on the white wooded door. "Sweetheart, I know you're in there."

Stella Miller's POV

I snapped my head up from my crossed arms. I had my legs pulled to my chest and I laid my crossed arms on my knees. My breath hitched when I heard his voice. No Stella. No. My brain said 'don't let your guard down for a boy. It's not worth it.' But my heart said, 'open up a little bit. He might help you become stronger. Let him in.'

"No."

I felt my chest tighten. I didn't want to let him in, I wasn't ready yet. I don't even trust anyone in the school yet, I can't just spill my whole entire life story to a guy I just met last week. I want him to prove to me that I could actually trust him.

'If you just open the door, you can maybe see that he could possibly be trusted,' my heart spoke softly.

Wesley tried twisting the locked door knob. "Please, I just want to come in," he pleaded with more force in his tone.

This time I'm going to listen to my heart. I got up from the huge marble tub. I examined myself in the mirror before opening the door revealing the six foot tall figure. His light brown hair holding a tinge of blonde seemed to look so perfect even if he ran his fingers through it a million times. His light gray irises were staring right into me. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt paired with a pair of trousers. His whole entire body was no doubt all muscle. I finally snapped out of it before he could tease me about checking him out.

"Sweetheart," he breathed out.

My heart pounded even more. "Yes Wes." I turned around heading for the tub again. I put one foot after the other touching the base of the tub with my socked feet. I pulled my legs to my chest once again and sighed. I gathered my attention from my feet to Wesley, who was sitting on top of the closed toilet. I grinned slightly at seeing a multibillionaire's son sitting on a toilet.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I questioned simply.

"What the fuck, Stella?" I was appalled at the force of his tonality. My eyes broadened by the way he was acting. I've never seen him like this before. He wasn't the annoying, perverted Wesley. This Wesley genuinely seemed serious.

"What?" I snapped with mixed anger and confusion. Why was he so angry?

"Don't sound like you're okay, Stella. I'm not fucking retarded! Don't just hide all your feelings. We all want to make sure you're okay." He retorted with rage.

I scoffed. "Can you just quit it! Stop thinking that you could just go in my own business? I didn't freaking ask you to. You didn't have to be friends with me. I'm not a charity case that needs help or any-," I ranted.

"Damn it Stella!" Wesley interrupted my word vomit. "Don't say fucking say that! We all care about you. Why would you ever think we're just playing you?"

The tears were brimming at the edges if my eyes. I tried hiding them by blinking them away. I hid my face in my arms. "I just don't want to get hurt anymore."

I moved my attention to his face. His eyes softened at the look at my face. "Oh fucking hell," he jumped in the tub, sat in pretzel style and pulled my body to his arms. He wrapped his arms around my body causing me to come closer, it that's even possible. My cheeks immediately flushed red at his touch.

"Don't worry, Stella. I will not let anyone hurt you anymore, no matter who they are. I don't care if he is the wealthiest man on the planet or the strongest man on earth. No one should ever put you through pain. Or else the person will receive all the shit I'll give them." He muttered through my hair.

I smile grew on my lips before I stretched out my arms and encased them around his waist. I literally felt his body stiffen and hold me tighter. I moved my mouth to his ear. "Thank you."

I loosened my hold on him, and let go of his arms. Somehow the atmosphere changed to being comfortable to be very tense. We stared into each other's eyes for the longest moment I could remember. His eyes were I don't know what the word was...mesmerizing, breathtaking, and phenomenal. I could go on and on. They were a beautiful shade of gray I've ever seen.

Our faces were going nearer and nearer. Until..."HEY GUYS!"

My head smacked his forehead resulting a red mark to appear on his head. I pivoted my head finding that Terrence interrupted us. He rubbed the mark and glared at him. "What the fuck, Terrence?!"

Terrence's shocked face slipped into a sly smile. "Did I interrupt something?" He leaned on the door frame.

My cheeks flushed red under Terrence's stare. I climbed out of the tub and stopped. "I'm just gonna go...somewhere else." And I quickly scurried over to the kitchen. I could still hear their laughter all the way from the living room.

I entered the kitchen finding Destiny eating a cupcake, as always. Lindy wearing her earphones, Charlotte, Alyssa, and Bridgette using their phones to text. And I finally found Alice finding stuff in the hotel's mini fridge. Destiny took another bite before glancing at me. She widened her eyes and put her cupcake down and pulled me into a hug. "Stella! You're out!"

She finally let me go. I scratched my head and grinned slightly, "yeah."

"So are you coming with us?" Bridgette asked giddily.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "To where?"

"To the rave tonight!" Alyssa answered with excitement.

"Um... can I stay here tonight? You guys can go, I could be useful! I could clean." I muttered, paying attention to my feet.

"Definitely not!" Alice disagreed. "You're coming with us, be excited, honey. I'm gonna be doing your makeup!" She squealed and help my hand while jumping.

"No way."

"Why not?" She pouted.

"Because I don't want to."

"B-b-but, you'll look pretty," She stuttered and looked down, playing with her feet. Great, now I'm the bad guy.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine," I gave up. I already knew that I wasn't going to win this battle.

"Okay!" she clapped her hands. "Come on! Let's go to my room!" She snatched my arm and dragged me to her room.

I sent her a fake smile. And thought, 'damn, what did I get myself into?'

*********

"STELLA! OH MY GOSH, DON'T BLINK NOW! YOU'RE MESSING IT UP!"

"WELL, I'M SORRY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT SOMEONE IS POKING SOME PENCIL IN MY EYE!"

I finally let Alice do makeup. Yeah, bad idea. She started off putting stuff on my face nicely and began writing stuff on my eyes. It hurts like a motherfucker. I know the expression, "beauty is pain." But this is just pure cruelty.

"Are we almost done yet?" I grumbled like a five year old.

"Almost," putting her full attention with the eyeliner. "Aaaand.....Done!"

She pulled away to see the results of killing my eyes. Her face contorted into excitement. "All the guys are going to drool over you! Just put on this red lipstick and you're fine!" Alice fished for a lipstick in her makeup bag, more like makeup suitcase, and handed it to me.

I opened the lid, and applied it to my slips, and rubbed my lips to spread the color. "I don't want boys to drool over me."

I returned her makeup, and she sat next to me on the bed. Alice sent me a smile. "Take a look at my results." She shoved me into the bathroom's full length mirror.

I gasped. I looked gorgeous.

Alice was smirking behind me. I went closer to the mirror and pinched my cheeks to make sure the girl on the mirror was actually me. My eyes were my favorite part of my face. It held such intensity, but not too much. My lids were dusted with a silvery gray color stopping at the crease. Above the crease held a deep, rich brown color accentuating my eyes. The white eye shadow covering the brow bone highlighted my brows. Last but not least were the lashes. Alice placed fake lashes in, I complained earlier for putting them in, but my eyes looked better with them. The red lipstick gave my face a sexy, but sophisticated look.

I turned my body around to hug Alice. She seemed shocked that I hugged her because I'm the type of touchy person. "You seriously have skills Alice."

She scoffed. "I already knew that." Her brown hair was up into a bun, and she wore a peter pan black collared white blouse with a pair of jeans and heels.

"Don't curl your hair for this look, I think it looks better with straight hair."

"Alright, I'm gonna go change." I headed for my luggage.

"Wait, Stell." She ran to her suitcase and threw me a pair of obsidian leather jacket, a charcoal leathered jeans, a white peplum shirt, and to touch up the outfit were a pair of crimson colored stilletos.

"No,no no. Alice, this is too much. I'll just wear my own clothes." I set them on the mini coffee table.

"Oh come on Stell, just wear it." She convinced. "It's my gift, don't worry about it."

I pondered for a moment. Alice continued. "It completely goes with your makeup, so just go change."

"Fine, thanks, Alice." I flashed one of my genuine smiles. I went into the bathroom, and stared at the clothes. I kept on thinking how grateful I am to have these amazing friends. I know that I just befriended Alice, but I could tell that she wanted to be friends with me.

I took off my pajamas. I removed my shirt carefully, trying not to ruin Alice's creation. I put on the clothes, and they fit perfectly. I stretched my arms to enter the sleeves of the jacket. I fixed my hair, and finally finished the outfit by putting on the heels.

I examined my entire body. I could clearly tell that Alice was setting up a badass look for me. And to be honest, she did a fantastic job.

I stepped out of the room and found Alice curling her hair and still wore her clothes. She spotted me and smiled slyly. "Damn. Honey, you're going to break hearts tonight."

I rolled my eyes at her statement and grinned. "Thanks for this, Alice. I'm happy."

She waved her hand. "Don't mention it." She checked the time on her white leathered watch. "Let's go, I think we're gonna go any minute now." She grabbed my arm once again, and pulled me out of the room.

"GUYS!" She exclaimed.

Everyone was in the TV/ living room. They turned their heads on Alice when they heard her scream. "Shut up, Alice! What do you want now?" Terrence shouted back.

"I want to show you my masterpiece." She tugged my arm.

Once I went in the room, Destiny, Alyssa, Bridgette, Lindy, and Charlotte gasped in excitement. "STELLA!"

"Okay, she made me do it!" I pointed at Alice to make her look like the one at fault.

"You actually look like a girl, congratulations!" Dylan teased.

"Shut up." I inspected what he wore. Just a pair of jeans and red, plaid flannel. "From the looks of it, you still look like an ass."

Terrence, Cole, Luke, Brandon snickered. Destiny ran to me with a toothy smile. "You look gorgeous!"

"Thanks."

"Damn Stella," Alyssa praised. "You should dress like this more."

I scrunched my nose. "Nah, it takes a long time."

I noticed that only Alice and I were wearing jeans, while the other girls wear wearing a pair of high- waisted shorts, and a graphic muscle tanks. Bridgette and Lindy were sporting a Mean Girls reference, Destiny was wearing an "I love cupcakes shirt," Alyssa wore a "hug dealer," Charlotte's attire spoke "You're annoying."

I laughed at Charlotte's shirt. "I want that."

She smirked, "He's walking over here."

I furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity. "Who's he."

But she simply walked away towards Brandon. I groaned, but someone tapped my shoulder. "Wow, we're matching."

I turned to know that it was Wesley.

Matching? What do you mean matching?

I scanned his outfit. We were matching.

He wore a pair of ripped jeans and it held a chain on the pocket, a white t-shirt that outlined his muscles, and a leather jacket. Damn him. He looks great in everything.

My jaw dropped. "Go change!" I slapped his arm.

Wesley flashed the smirk that could weaken the entire girl population. "How bout." He stroked his chin, "No."

"But we're matching... Stop looking at me like that!"

"Looking like what?" Wesley continued smiling like a doofus.

"Like you're enjoying this."

"But I am," he smile wryly.

"But you're-forget it!" I stomped away, but stopped when Wesley grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to his body heat. With my back touching his chest. His hand immediately sent sparks down my veins. His head moved to my neck, his mouth was close to my ear. He was so close to me that his breath sent shivers down my spine. "I think you look more beautiful than you already are, sweetheart. But I don't mind you and your cute pajamas."

His statement caused my cheeks to flush red and made my heart rate accelerate even more. I pushed his body away with all my strength. He smirked at my flushed expression. I was about to shoot back a remark but Bridgette interrupted.

"GROUP PICTURE! I WANT THIS FOR MY BLOG!"

We all scrunched in front of Bridgette's Canon camera. I felt an arm snake around my waist, and found that it was Wesley's. I pivoted my head to his face and he turned his face to face mine, and the camera finally snapped the camera. Bridgette ran to her camera and checked the picture, "OOH, this is good! I'll give a copy to everyone when we go home."

"COME ON LET'S PARTY!!" Terrence cheered and we all headed to the rave.

**************

[PLAY SONG ON THE SIDE! SONG IS PLAYING IN THE RAVE]

We finally reached the rave entrance. And it was so freaking LOUD. It was crowded with sweaty people dancing, twerking, and worst of all, people grinding each other. Some were even kissing each other too...what do I say, too intimately. It was disgusting. I had to cover my eyes to stop my eyes from seeing any of people taking PDA way to seriously. I found a bar outside of the rave, and found plenty of people dead on the grass.

I walked towards the stage, and stopped. Everyone began to dance. Bridgette and Lindy were dancing like maniacs. Destiny was jumping around with Alice. While, Charlotte and I just stood there awkwardly. "WANNA GO OUTSIDE?" Charlotte tried shouting loud enough for me to hear.

"WHAT?" I cupped my ear.

"WANNA GO OUTSIDE?" she repeated speaking louder.

"SURE," I screamed.

We both headed to the exit, people kept on pushing, bumping us on our way outside. "That was," Charlotte gasped for air.

"Tiring," I completed her sentence.

We both sat on the bar stools. I ordered for a Coke and Charlotte ordered for a Sprite, we both wanted to be sober today. While sitting with Charlotte, I learned many things about her. I realized that Charlotte and I haven't fully talked to each other so this it was nice to know more things about her. We talked about our families. I actually told her the secret about my father and my mom. But she didn't look at me in pity, she just kept on listening and I was grateful she didn't pity me. I asked her if she could keep the secret and she pinky promised, so she better not spit it to just anyone.

We spoke for most of the time, but something caught my eye. Wesley with a group of girls surrounding him. Why should I be surprised? Wesley is a player, why did I think otherwise. I shouldn't care about what he does, he can do whatever he wants. But why does my heart hurt? Seeing all those girls touching him seductively made my stomach feel sick. Charlotte stopped talking, and followed my eyes to the group of girls and Wesley.

"That asshole," She murmured. She moved her attention to me. "I bet he's drunk, Stella. He doesn't mean what he's doing." I agreed with her for only a second, until he began locking lips with one of the blonde girls in the group.

I felt my heart clench. "Are you sure he doesn't mean what he's doing?"

Charlotte snapped her neck to face Wesley. "I'm literally going to kill that Fucktard."

"Don't, Char," I insisted. "It's his nature, I wouldn't have expected anything less." I played with the hem of the jacket.

"Stell," her features softened.

"Sir!" I shouted over to the bartender. "Can you give me a bottle of beer?"

He nodded his head and placed a bottle of ice cold beer on the table. I unscrewed the bottle cap, and took a sip. The bitter liquid went down my parched throat. I squinted my eyes at the taste, then I took drink.

"Stella, what are you doing?" Charlotte asked.

"I just want to fix the stomach ache I have, I think this will help." I held up the bottle and took another sip.

Charlotte snatched the bottle out of my hands. "Stop, Stella!"

"Charlotte, give it to me! I'll have one bottle, that's it!" I begged.

"Fine! You better only have one, because I'm watching you." She threatened.

I waved my hand, not caring about her threat. "Whatever." I took another swig.

I kept on drinking the bottle until the last drop. The effects of the drink began overtaking me. "Charlotte I want another one!" I slurred.

"No, Stella! Stop this!" Charlotte scolded.

"No! Stop shouting at me, mom!" I smiled.

"Oh my God, you're drunk," Charlotte rubbed her head.

"Drunk? What's drunk?" I giggled.

"Oh my God," she muttered again.

I don't know what I felt right now, I felt happy ecstatic. That not even the Hitler can stop me from having fun. Everything around me was a gigantic blur. I could feel the adrenaline flowing through my veins. I wanted to dance.

"Come one, Char! Let's dance!" I got off the seat and wobbled.

"Shit," Charlotte wrapped an arm around my waist, so I want fall. "I'm calling Wesley." She reached for her phone in her butt pocket.

I touched her arm, "We don't need that asshole! I love this song! Come on, let's dance!" I tugged on her arm, but she just sat on the stools.

"Fine, be a party pooper." I stepped to the open space in front of the rave.

I began twirling and jumping, "I'm in wonderland!" I shouted giddily. I began running all over the grass, around strangers.

I stopped when I heard a, "Wait? Is that Stella?" I turned my head. And found it was Dylan.

" OH, HI! DYLAN!" I laughed and waved

"Damn, I need to call Wes," he asserted.

"Don't dare call that ass! Or I'll kick your balls!" I dared, but ended up failing because I laughed and continued running.

"Des! Stella's drunk!" Dylan shouted over to Destiny.

"What?!"

"She's running, she's over there," Dylan pointed in my direction.

Destiny dialed a number on her phone, and pressed it on her ear. I could see her mouth moving, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I began skipping giddily. I kept on shouting "Yippee, Yaya!"

"She's right there," Destiny pointed at me. And I found Wesley standing next to her.

Damn, she called him.

I stopped running, and pointed at Wesley. "Oh it's the asshole!"

"Stella, come here." Wesley approached me.

I stuck my tongue at him. "Catch me if you can!" I ran off quickly.

"You made me do this, sweetheart," his pace began quickening.

I kept on bumping into people. My legs suddenly became weak and I wobbled and hit the ground. I felt my eyelids dropping. I felt an arm go under my legs and behind my neck and pulled me up.

"Oh sweetheart," was the last thing I heard until darkness took over me.

*************************************************************************************

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter is kinda suckishL

I'll try to make it up to you in the next chapter.

I finally reached 735 reads! THAT's INSANE!

When I saw the amount of reads and votes I got sooo excited.

Remember that my updating schedule is every Friday!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

-sunsetvalley163

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 75 31
Anika Rogers is a force of nature. She is the girl everyone wants to be friends with, but she's clueless to her popularity. She speaks her mind and s...
18.5K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
207K 15.5K 82
Featured in YARomance's 'Love-Hate' reading list as of 01/24/2022 Featured in TeenFiction's 'Funny Bones' reading list as of 09/23/2021 Featured in W...
617K 17.4K 46
#๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐€ ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ž. โBut there's him. He wants to know who I am. He wants to know my past. He wants to know my secret. He isn't d...