Babymama

By Kanyell

Read More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.

26.

2.4K 47 2
By Kanyell

Vanessa-

I had my baby,

Deon'tay Kendrick Robins is his name. We was gon name him after Deontre but we wanted his middle name to be after my big brothers. Today is the day we get to take him home. After those long 17 hours of labor I'm exhausted. Even though I slept good the night before , my body is still weak from all that pushing and pain.

Deontre is so attached to his son. He barely lets me hold him. He always walking around him holding him while closing his eyes. Ion know what he be doing with his eyes close but I heard him whisper something like a prayer to him. I think it was the same lil prayer his mom prayed upon him as a child. I can tell it is that prayer cause it's in Spanish.

When we got home from the hospital. Karly was there with all the kids. My girls, & her son and daughters. "Heyyyyy bitchhhh" said Karly. "Awww look at TT Baby" she said as she reached for Deon'tay. She held his little hand and held him against her chest. "He so calm" she said. Deontre went in back and fixed up his lil bed and put his car seat away.

Me and Karly talked for a lil bit til she was ready to go. "My crew!?" She called. "Let's go" she said. All them got they stuff on and left. "Mommy can you watch movies with us ?" Asked Derissa. "Not tonight baby, momma gotta get some rest" I said. She turned away and went back to her room. I felt bad, but my body was so numb.

Deontre took my baby from me and put him in his bed. I went to laid down, but I could still here, Deontre say the prayer to my baby. That little prayer he says to my baby means something significant to him and his mom. That lil prayer, soothes my baby. When my baby was crying in the hospital the other night, Deontre whispered the prayer to him and my baby fell into a deep sleep; almost as if Deontre cast a spell on him.

Deontre came inna room and climbed in the bed with me. He starred me in my face and then kissed me. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said in return. I cuddled him close. I'm in deep love. It's like I fell in love with him all over again. He need to hurry up and marry me. I been trying on dresses all week. I wanna be Mrs Robins.

Karly-

My TT Baby is here, I been waiting on him for the whole 9. I been doing good lately. I been coping with my loss and seeing a therapist about my depression. I fell into a deep depression when I lost my husband. It took me til I found my self drowning in sorrow, with drinks after drinks.

I was so drunk to the point where I barely recognized Khadija who was crying cause I wouldn't respond to her. That hurt me even more. I watched my 2 year old cry and I seen my  10 year old grab her and take her away in comfort. I didn't  wanna be a alcoholic, so I went to get help and I been so much better.

I ain't been out no where inna long time. I can't see myself in the club, knowing I got kids at home and my husband gone. The club feels empty when he ain't here, even when I'm out with Nessa, I can't help but  to get the thought about that night I met my man. It all comes back to me.

I woke up early in the  morning, Them kids gotta get up for school and Khadedee gotta go to her daycare. I'm having a lil mom day. My therapist said being my myself can help relieve stress especially if I have kids. I got my kids up and told them to get ready.

I got Khadija up and ready for daycare. She was whining. She ain't a morning person. The kids left the house to get onna bus while I waited for Khadija's van. The van pulled up 20 minutes later and I handed the bus driver my baby. Finally I could relax. I made me some Tea, then I sat and watched The View talk show.

My door bell went off. I turned the tv down and looked through the peep hole. I tightened my robe. I'm naked under this robe. "August ?" I said as I opened the door. "Hey ma, I just wanna talk to you" he said. I let him in. We sat at the table. "I'm sorry for your loss" he said. "Thanks August" I said. "I just wanna tell say, if you need anything, or need somebody to talk to... I'm here" he said.

"That's nice of you" I said. "I mean can we catch up, like damn you got babies on me and marriage and allat shit ,let's talk" he said. I laughed. We talked and laughed for hours talking about old memories we had. "Well it's nice talking to you girl" he said hugging me. "I gotta go to the studio, and make some magic happen" he added. "See ya" I said. I shut the door.

I got up and put some music on and did some cleaning. I cleaned and washed clothes and mopped and everything in between until I was tied. I sat back down and went to watch tv. After a few hours I seen the clock hit like 3 it was time to get the kids and get Khadeedee from daycare. I called they school and Daycare to tell them I was picking them up.

I walked outside and there was a car with a bow sitting outside. "A Pink Jeep" I said. "Ohhh my god" I said. This was my dream car. I mean I had money for it but all these kids and bills Shidd I ain't really think about getting it. I walked up to the car and read the card that read:

To my long lost friend,

Didnt know how I could restore our friendship with out buying something you desired. Without you as a friend in my life I would be lost. I bought you your dream car. I knew you would like it.

Love August.

I hugged the card and then grabbed he keys that was attached to the card and got in and started the car up. I drove to the kids school and picked them up. I went to Khadeedee daycare and signed her out. "Mom where we going ?" Asked Karlynn. "I'm taking y'all to Funworld" I said. Funworld was and amusement park where you get on rides and play lil carnival games and all that.

Deontre-

Deon'tay looks just like me man. The nose the lips, down to the head shape. That's my lil boy. I love him so much. He so calm and always sleep. I'm so attached to that lil boy, I don't know why. I mean I never put one of the twins down when they was babies, but this my lil boy.

I woke up early, I heard my son fussing in the other room. I got up and changed his diaper then gave him his bottle. After he was done drinking the bottle I burped him and he spit up on the lil towel. I wiped his face then I carried him over my shoulder to the living room.  I played the game while he laid on my lap.

I heard Nessa get up and get the girls ready for Daycare. "I knew you had my boy" she said. She took them out to their van then shut the door. She came to where I was sitting on the  couch and picked up Deon'tay and kissed him.

"Bae you fed him ?" She asked. "Yea" I said. "Oh okay" she said. "Huh get him, I'm finna make some food for us" she said. She handed me Deon'tay and I kept playing the game. After like 30 minutes she took handed me my plate and took Deon'tay and put him in his vibrating chair. We ate good. "Mmmm" I said. "Girl this taste almost as good as you" I joked. "You sure" she said winking at me. We laughed.

"Girl don't start nothing in here" I said. "I'll play with them stitches" I added. "Whatever" she said. "I'm finna start washing" she said. "Okay" I said. She grabbed my face and kissed me. I grabbed her fat ass. "Girl stop playing" I said. "You making me hard as fuck" I added. She laughed. "Wait til that pussy heal up girl, imma beat it" I said. She walked off. I played the game for a lil bit then I got up and took a shower and got dressed.

"Babyyyy, I'm going to the store!" I yelled. "Okayy" she said. I got inna car and went headed toward this jewelry store. I need a fat rock plus I need them to fix my chain. I walk in the jewelry store and shook the store owner Taliq hand. "what's up my brother ?" He said in his Arabian accent. "What's can I get for you ?" He asked.

"I need you to fix the diamond that fell out on my chain" I said as I pulled out my chain. "Okay okay" he said. "And I want a fat rock I can propose with" I said. "Ohh that's right, you did have girlfriend" he said. "She was pregnant, last time she come here" he added. "Yeah, a little boy, born 2 days ago" I said as I showed him a picture of Deon'tay.

"Congratulations" he said. "Big Papa" he added. I laughed. "Thanks Taliq" I said. He fixed my chain then helped me find a ring. "How about this one ?" He asked. That ring blinged, my baby a love this ring. "Yeahhh, she would love this ring I said. "Say how bout I give you discount ?" He said. "Thanks man" I said.

He bagged up my jewelry and I headed home. When I got inna house, Nessa was watching tv and brushing my son hair. " Vanessa" I said. "Yes ?" She said. I kneeled down in front of her.  She wasn't even paying attention. She looked up and covered her face. "Will you marry me ?" I asked. She was crying. "Yesss" she said. "I gotta show Karly" she said. She faceTimed Karly and they talked for a long ass timed and whatever.

After Karly hung up. Vanessa starred at me. "What ?" I said. "I just can't believe, imma be married to my bestfriend" she said. She hugged me tight. Deon'tay started crying. I grabbed him and changed him again. Vanessa breast fed him after she went in our room with him.

The girls van pulled up. "Hey Daddy" they said as they came in the door. "Heyyy my princesses" I said kissing them. "Guess what ?" I said. "What daddy ?" Derissa said. "Me and mommy is getting married" I said. "Yayyyyyy" they jumped. "Shhhh, your lil brother is sleeping" I said. "Okay daddy" they whispered. They get on my nerves sometimes but I love them lil brats to death

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.7K 50
" What doesn't kill you makes you stronger " .
48.5K 433 15
comics for Izuacho (Izuku X Ochaco) Highest ranking: #3 in Baku no hero academia #6 in IzukuXOchaco
20.6K 795 7
Umm, he's pretty hot ngl... I didn't realize until now but whY ARE YOU ALL READING THIS CRAP ASS STORY?? IT MAKES ME CRINGE SO MUCH. THERE WAS NO THO...