Savage little nerd [(BoyxBoy)]

By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a bo... More

Description
New School
Damien the Brute
Melissa Calderon
Same class
IT'S ON!!
This Means War
Mel's Older Sister
The project
You will do this project together
This might become problematic
Irritated
Kidnapped
Traumatized
Rider's at my House!
Periods?!
Lazy Day
Goodnight text?
Cutie Pie, huh💕
How to sneak in food at the theater?
Halloween Party
Extra: Smut.
What happened yesterday?
Another Hangout?
Well..... I wasn't expecting this
Why me?
Bring in the Drama ψ(`∇')ψ
Didn't expect that did ya?
What a day
Overly Confident
I will do anything for you
Please don't leave us with him
Not Some Temporary Crush
I'm Glad You're Here
I Like You
Meet the Green Family
My Fujoshi of a Sister
Stupid Conscience!
Relationship?!
Never underestimate what a Fujoshi will do to see his/her ship
The Start of our Official Relationship
I won't say I'm in love💕
Bitch I'm Back and better than Ever
Exchange
Dark thoughts
Why would you make me love you?
Connor
I hope it's not too big
I hope I don't get killed
Q&A with the characters pt 1
You're so cute while flustered
Starry night❤️✨
R.I.P
Pinky
I'M NOT GAY!!
Possessive
Painful Memory
Hard On
Empty Threats
Promise
Wait, What!!!
Goodnight texts Pt. 2
Movies
Phone Call
Promise
Epilogue
Extra- Summer vacation
Extra- Smut chapter

Change in character

129K 5.2K 3.4K
By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

And I am back, I was really busy through these days...

Now lets forget about me and continue with the story; Ohh!! I have a surprise that I know you will like at the end.
~~~~~~~

"Oh I don't know." He said playfully, he knows what he wants from me, but he's teasing me again. "Ah, now I know what I want." He said and now pulled my waist towards him, our bodies now touching; he leaned a little closer to me, our lips only a few centimeters apart.

"You could give me a kiss". He said smirking as he looked down on me, a blush immediately began to creep on my face and I immediately pushed him away.

"Well, I guess I will never know." I said looking at the other way trying not to look directly at him, because I knew if I did, I will definitely become more flustered then I already am.

"Oh come on Hunter". He said as he immediately gripped my waist again and pulled me towards his body, he had this stupid smirk on his face basically screaming 'I love teasing you'. "Just one peck is all it takes to know everything." He said softly, but his deep voice made it seem as if he knew it wasn't just going to be one peck.

'And I knew that too..'

"N-no". I stuttered. "You know damn well it won't just be a peck, I know you Adrien. Once your lips are on mine, you will turn it into a full on make out session." I said as I turned my face away from him and tried to get him off me, but his grip on me was quite strong. Even though I knew I wanted his lips against mine, not just because I wanted to know what he said to them; but for my desperate desire to taste him again.

Adrien chuckled, he knew that I was telling the truth, but he still had his hands on my hips. His grip was locked tightly around them, no way of me being able to escape from his grasp, and he knew that too; that's why the only way for me to leave this library was if I kissed him. And I partially wanted to avoid that; I did not want to enter my next class with a dark red blushed face.

"That might be true." He said lowly. "But, don't you think it will be worth it?" He said with a mischievous smirk. I was confused on what he meant.

'What does he mean by worth it?' Was the question that entered my mind, he let out a small laugh.

"You said that part out loud." He said, I blushed a little from my carelessness. "And what I meant about worth it, was that it will be worth kissing me even though you will be a blushing mess in class. By the way, you said that part out loud too." He said and then a smirk crafted on his face.

Did I say I was blushing earlier? Because if I did, I just want to clarify that I am blushing even harder now.

"I-I." I stuttered, trying to form a sentence to defend myself; not even a sentence, at least try and say a word. But I was to embarrassed to do so, so I just lowered my head and my eyes looked at the floor. I was not able to look at Adrien any longer, if I did, I knew I would embarrass myself again.

"But like it's so difficult to just give me a kiss, I will leave." He said and let go of me and was now taking his leave. I just stood there, shocked at the fact of how he gave up so easily.

It took me a while to process what was happening, and when it did, only one question flooded my mind.

'Huh?! He's giving up that easily?!'

He wasn't in my sight anymore, and I was still there where he left me. I didn't know what was happening, his character took a dramatic turn. First he's this partially intimidating jerk, then he turns into a childish adorable goof, and now he's all of a sudden some sly bastard? Well, that's what I think is his character now.

He didn't even try hard enough to kiss me. He teased me and made me blush, but didn't even went in for a kiss. Was it because I didn't say yes? I really wanted to kiss him too... But now he left, and I can't run after him because he's completely gone.

I took my bag and left the library, and as I did the bell rang. Once I was walking to class, the halls were becoming empty and I was glad. When I was going to take a turn to my classroom, I saw Adrien. I was about to talk to him about what happened in the library. But once I came to clear view, he was talking to some girl, I immediately froze in my tracks.

The girl was playing with her hair in a flirtatious manner and giggling, Adrien was smirking and talking to her. He winked at her, making her giggle even more. There was a sudden tightness and pang feeling in my chest, and I grabbed my shirt where the pain was coming from underneath.

Adrien and that girl was flirting, and it hurt to watch. It pained me so much that the only thing I could do was run pass them and go to my class. I wasn't going to cry, I shouldn't cry because I don't know all the facts yet. I can't say they were flirting because the way the girl laughed and played with her hair as Adrien talked to her, or the way she looked at him and made her best charming smile, nor the way Adrien made his charming smile that always made my heartbeat increase...

'They weren't flirting... They weren't ...They couldn't have. Adrien likes me, he.. likes me, he couldn't like anyone else; right?'

I sat down on my usual desk and put my head down. I can't focus on my class.

'I don't want to lose him..'

~~~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~~~~

School finally finished, and I wasn't able to focus on any of my classes. The same sentence replayed my mind over and over again.

'I don't want to lose him.'

Played in my mind like a broken record. Who knew I was ever going to act like this for someone? Mel and Tessa would be proud.

The school halls were empty, I knew this were the times Adrien liked to leave. When there was no student in sight. I told Mel to go ahead, I wasn't going to come early to my house anyways; she just nodded and went ahead with Jaden.

I waited for Adrien to come out of school by its entrance. It took only a few minutes until he got out, I was about to say something but he only walked passed me; like I wasn't even there...

I felt like I was going to cry. I didn't want to lose him... I didn't want to see him happy with some other girl or anyone. No one could know how romantic and childish he can be, only I could see that side of him.

I ran after him until he went into his car, and tugged the end of his shirt. He only turned his head to see me, not even bothering to turn his whole body to see me. I lowered my gaze now looking at the ground and blushing a little on how I just stopped him, but didn't know what to say or do. I didn't even know what was happening until the words came out of my mouth.

"I want to know everything". Were the words I muttered, and I knew he heard me because once I glanced up on him, he had a sly smirk on his face.

Next thing I knew, he turned his whole body towards me and muttered a "finally" and picked me up and kissed me. He placed me on top of his car's trunk and started to kiss me roughly, my legs wrapped around his waist. I didn't know how much I wanted to kiss him until his lips were already on mine, I knew it wasn't just going to be one peck; but I wasn't complaining either. He placed his left hand on the back of my neck to deepen our kiss, and I let him. The thought of me being able to lose him to someone else scared me, I didn't want to give him to anyone; and so I wasn't going to push him away every time he asked me for a kiss, and for once I will try to initiate the kiss too...

My mind went completely blank once his tongue slid through my bottom lip, and I truly did not know what to do. But that wasn't necessary because it looks like I took to long to respond, because next thing I knew Adrien let out a low growl through the kiss and pushed me towards his body even more, making me gasp a little from the sudden movement. He took this as an opportunity and slid his tongue into my mouth, we fought for dominance even though I knew that the winner would be him; but it's worth trying, right?

I eventually grew tired of our battle and let him win, and as his victory, he roamed my mouth through our heated kiss. I let out a small low moan once he began to roam his tongue in my mouth, and that's when his right hand began to roam my body. His right hand slowly touched my arm and left a heated trail on my skin where he made contact with it, and then started to go under my shirt. I jumped a little once his hand touched my waists skin under the fabric and made a slow way up, my skin started to heat up where he touched and I honestly couldn't think straight. His hand stoped once he passed my left nipple and began to play with it in some circular motion.

I needed to turn my head from the kiss, because I couldn't concentrate properly on how he played with me.

"S-stop." I barley managed to stutter and he just smirked, now his left hand started to play with my right nipple.

"Oh Hunter, I'm just getting started."
~~~~~~~~~

Damn, is it getting hot in here or is it just Adrien?😍🤤

What happened with his sudden change of character? To our adorable child to a daddy😫

What will he do to Hunter??

And this was truly the longest chapter I have ever written. And sorry for the late update, a lot of things were happening in my life and I was really busy.

Now for the big announcement....

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY!!!

I decided to discard the idea of an AV and make it into a sequel of Hunter and Adrien's son. And of course they're marry each other, they were made for each other; LITERALLY!

Now bye, see you next time my potato farm👋🏼

Look how adorable this is😍😍

Damn....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.2K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
439 31 11
First ever story. Feedback is welcomed. MATURE (BoyxBoy) "It wasn't just me..." I weakly protested, immediately regretting it as he slammed his fis...
25.6K 724 28
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
827K 37.1K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...