My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

weekend at louis

134 2 0
By Connor4ever

(liam's p.o.v.)

''come on in gemma'' i say and she runs inside and i hug sophia ''thank you so much babe for bringing her here'' i say and give her a quick kiss on her lips ''oh i promised her that i'd pick her up and have a girls weekend if thats okay with harry'' she asks ''i'm sure he'll be fine with it'' i say.

''okay, well i should get going bye'' she says and leaves and i close the door and walk over the everyone else ''so are you going to have fun this weekend with sophia'' harry says ''yeah lots of fun we're gonna do girly things and i just cant wait'' she says and harry smiles.

''well good i want you to have lots of fun'' he says ''niall want to play with me'' gemma says ''not now sweaty maybe later though okay'' he says and she nods ''hello boys'' lottie says ''what up sis'' louis says ''wow this must be gemma'' lottie says and she jumps onto me and harry.

''sorry shes shy'' i say ''come on gemma be nice and say hi to lottie'' i say and she looks up.'' hi im gemma'' she says ''hi gemma im lottie louis older sister and your brothers councilor'' she says ''dont you live with zach or something why are you here'' louis says.

''cause mum had to stay late today and wanted me to stay here and make sure you guys dont ruin the house'' she says and i laugh ''so guys what should we do this weekend'' zayn says ''well i must only stay for tonight cause my dad wants me to be with him this weekend'' i say and they nod.

''hey lets go bowling'' louis says ''um louis there isnt a bowling place for like 2 hours away'' i say ''just follow me'' he says so we get up and follow him around his house till we reach a gigantic room.

(louis p.o.v.)

i open the door and look at every one ''you have a bowling alley in your house'' harry says ''yep theres a lot of things you miss when your gone for 4 years'' i say ''lets play'' Gemma says running into the room and i smile ''she adorable'' i say to harry ''yeah i know'' he says and we walk into the bowling alley.

''Gemma what colored ball would you like'' i ask her and she looks down and points to the purple one and i pick it up for her and place it down on the ball holder ''ok i'm typing in the names who wants to go first'' Zayn says ''i do i do i do'' Gemma says and he laughs ''okay then it's gonna be harry then niall then liam me and louis'' he says and we all nod in agreement.

~~~~

''that was a brutal game of bowling don't you think'' i say ''yeah it got really violent Gemma even had to leave'' niall says like a little kid and i laugh ''what is it louis'' liam asks ''he's such a little innocent kid'' i say laughing and niall gets up and leaves.

''really thanks a lot lou now look at him you upset him''zayn says following him ''louis you have to be more gental with niall's emotions'' harry says running in the direction niall and zayn have both went ''what just happened'' i ask liam ''niall is very emotional louis''liam says ''ugh i didnt know that'' i say and punch the wall causing a hole ''shit louis calm down'' he says.

''no im not going to calm down it's like i barley even know you guys anymore like niall used to never be so emotional but now look at him you have a girl friend zayn has cares for other people i mean all of you have changed that i barley even know you guys anymore'' i say and he just stares at me.

''im gonna be in my room i need to be alone'' i say leaving and heading up to my room slamming the door.''louis whats wrong'' lottie says ''i don't know anyone anymore lottie thats whats wrong'' i snap at her ''what do you mean louis'' she says.

''i dont know anything like you being pregnant oh and thanks for telling me liam having a girlfriend niall being emotional zayn caring for people i barley even know what up with mum cause i never fucking see her'' i yell and she walks over to my door.

''look louis it looks like you need to be alone so i'll let you'' she says and leaves and i hear the door close and shove my face into a pillow.

''its not your fault, you know'' a deep voice says and i look up and see harry leaning against the wall with his flower crown around his forehead ''what'' i ask him ''it's not your fault that you dont know things louis'' he says and i sit up and he sits down next to me.

''hows that'' i ask him ''well you've been gone for 4 years a lot can happen in 4 years'' he says and i look down ''yeah i know'' i say and mess with my now bruised hand.

''then why are you being hard on yourself'' he asks ''cause i just want to know'' i say looking up ''then why didnt you ask louis we could tell you anything'' he says ''really'' i say and he nods.

''niall started getting really emotional when people at school would make fun of him so he let everything get to him, zayn started to be more caring towards people and their feelings after he got called out by niall for not ever caring, liam and his girlfriend sophia started going out in 9th grade and they love each other a lot, and lottie she had her wedding when i was in 10th grade then 2 months ago she got pregnate'' he says.

'' okay is there anything else i should know'' i ask him ''your mum loves you a lot louis she never stops talking about you i remember the first time i came over here for my time with lottie and your mum was a wreak so i talked with her and she brought me up to your room the way you had left it the morning it had all happened i remember her crying and telling me how much she loves you and missed you'' he says.

''i know she loves me- wait if you've been here before why were you shocked'' i ask '' cause i didnt want to weird you out'' he says and i laugh.''now lets go back to the others and have some fun'' he says and we leave.

''niall im sorry about what i said i didnt know it would hurt you'' i say and he hugs me ''its okay louis'' he says and i laugh and hg him back ''thats good'' i say and pull away ''so wheres gemma'' harry asks ''she's with lottie'' liam says.

''well what should we do'' zayn says 'then niall and harry look at eachother''MOVIES!!'' they yell and zayn and liam smile ''let me guess the movie'' zayn says ''SHARK BOY AND LAVA GIRL'' they yell again and i laugh.

''i said let me guess'' zayn says ''this is just a guess but do you guys love that movie'' i say and they nod their heads ''well lucky you i have that movie come on lets go watch it'' i say.

''wait can i change into my pajamas seeing i am the only one not in them'' harry says ''um sure just go to my room'' i say and he leaves ''okay lets go to the projector room'' i say and we walk to the room.

''shit my phone i forgot it in the living room be right back'' i say and run into the living room and i find harrys flower crown on the floor so i pick it up ''harry i found your flower crown'' i yell and pick up my phone and turn around and i hear a scream so i run up stairs and see harry on the floor holding his foot.

''harry are you okay'' i ask ''i hurt my foot'' he says ''um not trying to sound rude but dont you like pain'' i say ''no i only like the feeling if i cause it and on purpose'' he says and i look at his foot and his big toe is bleeding.

''okay sit on my bed and i'll get you a band-aid'' i say walking into my bathroom and grab a band-aid and one of those wipe things.i walk back and he is on my bed and i clean off his toe and put the band-aid on ''better'' i ask and he nods.

''you know what my mum says when ever i get hurt'' i say ''hmmm'' he answers ''kisses are the 2nd best cure for pain'' i say ''whats the first'' he asks ''a doctor'' i say and he laughs ''really''he says ''nope its laughter which you are producing'' i say and he smiles.

''thanks lou'' he says standing up putting his crown on ''no problem now lets go watch the movie curly'' i say and wrap my arm around his neck and we walk to the projector room.

''finally where were you two'' niall says and harry plops down next to him and i sit next to zayn ''i had to help him he stubbed his toe'' i say ''oh so you were the person who screamed'' liam says.

''yeah thanks for coming to see if i were okay'' he says and i smile ''guys can we play the movie now please'' niall says and i put the movie on and gemma runs into the room ''can i watch the movie'' she says ''sure come and sit'' harry says and she runs over to me and sits on my lap.

''is this okay'' she asks me and i smile ''of corse love'' i say and she smiles and faces the wall with the movie.''louis'' gemma whispers ''what is it love'' i say ''thank you for helping my bwother'' she whispers and i smile.

''it was nothing'' i say and she hugs me and i hugs back opening my eyes to harry smiling at us and sees me looking and looks at the movie with crimson red cheeks and i quietly laugh and gemma pulls away from me and looks back at the movie and soon falls asleep.

''im gonna take her to a room to sleep in'' i say picking her up and leaving the room going up the stairs and to the hall way my room is and i open the door it's been years since i've last been in this room i lay her down on the pink bed sheets and cover her up and i look around the rom with flashbacks and memories flooding into my head and i sigh.

''i love you fizzy....if you can hear me I love you so much'' i whisper and turn to leave and i see zayn in the doorway ''lou you okay'' he says.

''i havent been in this room in years and now seeing a girl that was her age in the bed it just makes me miss her'' i say and he opens his arms and i walk over to him and rest my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

''i miss her zayn it hurts so much'' i say ''i know louis i know'' is all he says and i pull back from him ''yeah i wish you knew but i was the closest to fizzy in my whole family we had a great brother and sister relationship'' i say and he turns off the light and we leave the room and head back to the movie.

''finally it's over'' zayn teases and niall hits him in the arm ''shut up'' he says and zayn laughs god they are in love with each other but are too stupidly blinded by it to notice ''lou?'' liam says ''huh what'' I say "harry was talking to you" he says and i look at harry.

''you were saying'' i say and he laughs ''i said what other movies do you have that we could watch'' he asks and i stand up ''theres a whole box over here'' i say and he stands up and walks over to the box with me ''do you have any good movies'' he says and i push him '' i kid i kid'' he says.

''what about all the paranormal activities'' i say remembering how they would talk about how he was scared of any scarey movie.''yeah lets do that'' zayn says and i put them in and harry glares at me and i give him a smirk ''i hate you'' he says when i sit in between him and liam so he's alone on one side.

''no you dont and if you did i wouldnt care'' i say and he sticks his tongue out at me and the movie starts and harry already has the blanket covering him and i covering his face.

''baby'' i say to him ''am not'' he says ''then remove the blanket from your face'' i say and he does and i tap his other shoulder and he freaks out ''WHAT THE FUCK LOUIS!!'' he yells at me with anger filling in the room ''harry pills now'' niall says.

''but i-'' ''no harry take them now i dont want to argue now go'' niall says so he gets up and leaves and comes back with a water bottle and 2 pills and he takes them.

''harry how are you feeling'' zayn says ''emotionless like usual'' he says "I'm sorry harry" I say and he gives me a big smile " it's oak louis I just needed my pills" he says all cheery some one is bi polar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...