malec_au

By malec_ff

malec as an alpha omega. alec just broke up with magnus and decide to move back with his parent. but he found... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N

Chapter 29

2.5K 90 8
By malec_ff

Get you tissues ready, and thank you guys so much for the 400 reads. Don't forget to vote and comment.

It was morning when Alec woke up. He saw himself in another place he didn't familliar. Noted the place is smaller than Magnus's apartment but at least he could free his mind and thinking for his future. He stood up and went to the bathroom. His face is a mess and his eyes are swollen. He cried himself to sleep thinking what happened between him and Magnus. He went out from the room and found Madzie and Cat was eating breakfast on the table. "Good morning. What do you want for breakfast?" Cat asked him and he shook his head, he poured himself a glass of orange juice and sat down beside Madzie. He look at her with so much love and he thought. Cat is a single mom, he can do this, he can be strong like she is. Cat saw how Alec teared up seeing Madzie. She stood up and hug Alec. He let go of his tears in Cat's shoulder. "I need you to do me a favor." Cat let him go from their hug and looked at him. He was looking down at his finger, twisting the ring on his left hand, then he removed the ring and gave to Cat. "returned this to him, for me." Cat held her palm and Alec put the ring on it. She saw how broken Alec is and never in her mind she would see Alec would do this. She thought they will fought and made up the next day. "Are you sure about this. Alec I think your being overdramatic, you cant do this to your kids, they need their father. Please think about this." Cat begged him for any piece of his heart left for Magnus but his heart is made of stone. He shook his head and stood up, "I made my mind, I wont get hurt anymore. i'm done getting hurt." Then he went to the bedroom leaving Cat with Madzie.

Magnus was waiting for Cat at the cafe thinking he could bring Alexander back to the loft. When he saw her, he saw how Cat's face changed when she saw him. She sat down after kissed Magnus on his cheek and she could see how Magnus' eyes light up seeing her, hoping his Alexander would cool down by now. "How is he? Is he alright? Did he say anything?" Cat looked up and took something from her purse. She opened Magnus's palm and place the ring on it. Magnus looked at his palm and saw the ring. He swallowed hard gulping his heart in but he couldn't help stopping his tears from flowing. He clenched his palm holding the rings and he bring it to his chest. He sobbed through it and Cat couldn't do anything to calm him, she knows how devastated he is right now and she knows how much Magnus loves Alec. "I lost him, I lost our family. Cat please do something, talk some senses into him. Tell him not to give up please." Magnus begging Cat and hold their hands together. "Magnus I'm so sorry, I will try everything but he's so broken right now and the last thing I want was him to go into depression during pregnancy. Maybe you guys need time apart. Give him time." Magnus looked at Cat and gave up. He cried thinking on how things turned up in his relationship. They both shed tears in their relationship but for Alec he willing to wait. He willing to wait even for thousands of years for him to come back. He told Cat he want to be alone and he went back to his loft, feeling empty.

Cat watched over Alec for almost 3 days and she saw every night how Alec would read to Madzie before bed time and he will go this room and cried himself to sleep. There was one time Cat was passing by his room and saw Alec lying on bed by his side, his back facing the door and he couldn't see Cat eavesdrop him. He was crying. Then she heard him saying, "Please god, please let me forget him. I don't want to get hurt again, I just want him to be happy. Please help me to forget. Help me forget him. I cant do this  anymore, I need to be strong. Please give me strength. Help me get through this." Cat couldn't stop tearing when she heard how Alec prayed like this almost every night for the whole 2 weeks. She was even more devastated cause she can't do anything to help them. Alec changed every appointment so he could avoid Magnus. But Cat told Magnus every date he went so he wont miss any. But he only waited till Alec leaves the hospital before he could see how the progress of his pregnancy. He teared up when Cat gave the picture of the ultrasound to him. He broke down into his tears and kneeled in middle of the hallway clenching the photo to his chest. He wishes he's there to share this moment with Alec but he miss it. He miss the chances to be a father. Cat saw how miserable Magnus was, he had messy hair and he didn't care about himself. He wears blacks and mostly Alec's clothes. He misses Alec so much that he only wears Alec's clothes to get his scent.

Its been 2 months since what happened between Alec and him. Alec moved on in his life having baby on the way, he prepared himself and he finished writing his book and his publicist promised to released the copy, soon as the book released he will get his money and its enough to build a new life. He wants to move out from the city and raise his twins by his own. It was Saturday afternoon and they were all in the apartment. Madzie, Alec and Cat was cooking together for lunch. His stomach got bigger since he's already closed to 7 months pregnant. Madzie loves to talk to the twins like Magnus did every night making Alec cried every time she did it. But he never asked Madzie to stop talking. He told her that when the babies came out, they will recognized her by her sweet voice. She was in her own world playing make believe with Alec but mostly with the twins cause basically she talks to the twin not to Alec. Alec was by the counter cutting some tomatoes when suddenly he felt something warm in his nose. He felt his head is tense and his eyes is painful and twitching. He ignored the feeling and kept on cutting the tomatoes. Then he saw a drop of blood on the cutting board. He wiped his nose and he saw blood on his finger. He went to the sink and washed it off but then the blood start running like tap water. He pinched his nose to stop the blood from coming but he failed. Cause it came out through his mouth and making him vomit in the sink. Cat heard he vomited and turned around. He saw Alec was clenching the sink and bend down on the running water. "Alec are you okay?" Alec turned and she saw he was bleeding all over his chest and it dripped to his tummy. His eyes teared up and his mouth and nose bled out. "Cat what's happening?" Those were the last words before he passed out on the floor.

Cat was at the waiting lounge before she saw how Magnus sprint towards her and Izzy and Jace by his side. They saw Cat's with Madzie with blood all over her shirt and her pants, she was holding her arm together when she saw Magnus, he stopped midway before hugging Cat, "Oh god, please tell me he's okay?" Magnus couldn't bear to hear the news nonetheless Cat shook her head, "No, he's fine now. They stabilized him." She looked at Magnus who breath out deeply sighing in relieve. "What happen?" Izzy asked, " He had a nose bleed, apparently his platelets are low and thats why he couldn't stop the bleeding. They give him something for that but he need to stay in tonight." Magnus didn't think twice before he entered the room and saw Alec on bed with monitors on his chest and his tummy. "They were checking on the babies heart rate and any sign of contraction since Alec had a fall." Cat added. Magnus looked at her with wide eyes, "He fell?" Cat nodded and she pushed Magnus in to get closer to Alec. He saw Alec's angelic face, so pale and weak. His eyes sunken and dark circles surrounds it. He couldn't bear his heart seeing Alec like this. He sat down next to him and hold his hand, its cold and pale as his face was. Magnus leaned his head to his tummy, "Daddy's here. I miss you guys so much." He saw how the tummy moves and making the machine beeped faster. The twins were happy to hear his voice. They haven't heard his voice for nearly two months, so they were so excited and making movements inside Alec's tummy. That's making him groaned and woke up. He slowly open his eyes and saw he was at the hospital, he looked down at his hand and his tummy. He saw Cat, Izzy and Jace in the room before his eyes laid on Magnus next to him holding his hand. He flinched and pulled away. "What are you doing here? What happened?" He tried to sit up but Cat pushed him down, "Your blood came down again, but now everything went haywire, you had a nose bleed and they need to give you some blood replacement." Alec looked at her and he put his hand on his tummy, "The babies?" Cat nodded and smiled. They didn't say much especially Jace and Isabelle but they told him how glad they were that he's okay and Maryse is coming later to see him. Alec loves to see his mum but then it hits him, Magnus is there next to him. He refused to look at him and kept on staring at the window. Cat knows how they both need to talk and she made a decision, "Lets give them some privacy." They all went out, Izzy kissed Alec on the cheek before she went out and Jace followed. He didn't dare to see Magnus' eyes. He only kept his silenced and hoping he would do the same.

"I'm sorry." He started but Alec ignores him still. "Alexander, please forgive me. I can't continued living like this, without you, our babies. I admit I was wrong when I look for Camille after you left. But I learnt my mistakes now please give me another chance. I don't know how am I supposed to live without you, without us." He heard how Magnus teared up and his voice changes. His tears came down by his temple and he didn't bother to wipe it. He refused to look at Magnus and he wants him to leave. But deep down in his heart, he misses him so much, so much that it hurts when he breathe, when he talks and he knows there's a hole in his heart that only Magnus can fill. But his ego got in his ways and Magnus gave up talking to him. "Guys help me out here would you." He turned around and saw Magnus head against his tummy and the twin kicks him making him gasped. "So your idea for me back was to let the kids abused me?" He crooked his eyebrow looking at Magnus. "I got you to talk so it works." He rolled his eyeball and looked back at the window. "Alexander," he missed Magnus so much especially when he said his name like that, his body shudders. "Please go." Alec's voice cracked in tears. "Alec please." Alec shoot him a look, "Please stop! Stop doing this to me! Stop breaking my heart! I'm tired on proving myself worthy enough for you. Every single time, I walked around there's always someone better for you. I'm doing what's best for me, for us, for you. So please, stop hurting me thinking that we're actually good together. You have to let me go, you have to let me let you go. Please do that for me" Alec's voice raised and his tears wont stop flowing in front of him. "so this is what you want? You want to raise this babies on your own? What makes you think this is what best for me cause you are the best thing that happens to me! How can I let you go Alec? Tell me how to let go? How am I supposed to let go of someone I love? more than anything in my life. How can I do that Alec? You're the one who taught me on how to love, how I could have a family even mine was broke as hell. I love you and I love everything about us. How many times I should tell you that. I am not gonna let this go just because you think its what best for me cause you are the best thing that happens to me. You're not just hurting yourself, but you're hurting people around you." Alec looked at him with tears and they both cried looking at each other. "You love me? Why?" Magnus looked at him and he came closers to Alec, cupping his cheek. "Cause you are not like anyone else. I'm in love with you since the first time I saw you, and I'm not gonna stop loving you. Even after everything we will find our way back to each other. So please tell me what to do, I'll do anything you asked me too just please come back to me." Alec looked at him with tears in his eyes, he want to kiss those lips so much and those eyes, how it drowned him every time he sees it. "Anything?" Magnus light up when he heard Alec said that. "anything, I promised. Scouts honor." He put his palm up like Alec did to him before, earning him a smile. How Magnus long for that smile, he miss that smile so much. "Don't stop loving me. Don't stop loving me even the day I died you will keep on loving me. You will hold me when I'm scared of losing you, when I'm at the edge you will pull me back and I will always come back to you. You will never stop showing me you love me, your love is all I need. Magnus - " he didn't let Alec finished and he pulled him for a kiss. It was more than it need to say, he loves him more than anything in this world and he's scared of losing him again. Their kiss deepened and Alec opened his mouth letting Magnus' tongue to enter. Their cheek were wet with kisses and nothing seems to move. They were in their own world and Magnus couldn't be happier. He let go of Alec's lips and looked deep in his hazel eyes, he reached down his pocket and bring out his ring. Alec look at the ring and he cried again but this time his tears were actually happy. He let Magnus slipped the ring into his finger, "Don't ever removed this again, this ring will stay here forever." Alec nodded and he kissed Magnus again. Magnus pulled him deeper and end it with a hug. He cried on Alec's shoulder and Alec let him climbed on the bed lying next to him. He let Magnus rested his head on his chest. He didn't even realized that he fell asleep, both of them were. After almost 2 months they both couldn't sleep well they found each other and they both fell asleep in each other's arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 12.8K 35
A royal omega and a royal alpha, forced to wed and mate by their families. But maybe they get along? Maybe not? Their pasts will come back to bite th...
80K 2.1K 7
Alpha Alec. Omega Magnus. × It's been so long since I wrote this, and my writing style has changed tremendously since then. 🙈 So, I am planning to r...
104K 2.8K 25
The second part of soul mates.