Trouble Maker...

By Boonannaxdd

"Cause I'm a trouble maker," Rachel looks at her boyfriend as Jayden wraps his arms around Rachel's small si... More

Trouble Maker
O.| Everyone Hates Me
Epigraphy
Act One
Chapter One: The Purple Piano Project {1}
1.| Shalom, blogsphere!
2.| Where's Quinn?
3.| It's Not Unusual
Chapter One: The Purple Paino Project {2}
Chapter Two: I Am A Unicorn {1}
4.| Definitely Not Smart
5.| Vocal Adrenaline
6.| Booty Camp!
7.| Angelic Kisses
Chapter Two: I Am A Unicorn {2}
Chapter Three: Asian F {1}
8.| You're Late
9.| Last Minute Auditions
10.| So, What Dream Did You Let Go Of
11.| Lights Will Guide You Home
Chapter Three: Asian F {2}
Chapter Four: Pot O' Gold {1}
12.| Original Members
13.| Last Friday Night T.G.I.F
14.| U2's over-rated
Chapter Four: Pot O' Gold {2}
Chapter Five: The First Time {1}
15.| Cooter Mankins
16.| Trying To Make It Right
17.| Losing Rachel's Vigrinity
Chapter Five: The First Time {2}
Chapter Six: Mash Off {1}
19.| Fighting Against The TroubleTones
20.| Vote 'Jayden and Kurt For President And Vice-President'
Chapter Six: Mash-Off {2}
Chapter Seven: I Kissed A Girl {1}
21.| Principal Figgins's Office
22.| 'Lady's Music Week'
23.| Again To Principal's Figgins Office
Chapter Seven: I Kissed A Girl {2}
Chapter Eight: Hold Onto Sixteen {1}
24.| We Can't Do This Without Sam
25.| Sam Is Back
26.| Competing at Sectionals
Chapter Eight: Hold Onto Sixteen {2}
Chapter Nine: Extraordinary Merry Christmas {1}
27.| The Best Christmas Ever!
28.| Extraordinary Merry Christmas
Chapter Nine: Extraordinary Merry Christmas {2}
Chapter Ten: Yes/No {1}
29.| Summer Nights
30.| The Proposal Idea
31.| Swimming Pool Themed Proposal
Chapter Ten: Yes/No {2}
Chapter Eleven: Micheal {1}
32.| Starting Something
33.| Blaine's Eye Injury
34.| Work This Out
Chapter Eleven: Micheal {2}
Chapter Twelve: The Spanish Teacher {1}
35.| La cacaracha
36.| Santana's sexy outfit
Chapter Twelve: The Spanish Teacher {2}
Chapter Thirteen: Heart {1}

18.| I Guess I Just Dig Van Halen

858 14 0
By Boonannaxdd

18.| I Guess I Just Dig Van Halen

Perfect - Ed Sheeran
"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song, when you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath,"

***

Jayden kissed Rachel as she smiled as she pulled away from the boy, she loved as her fingers traced his chest, "I love you,"

Jayden smiled as Rachel looked up at him with big loving eyes, "I love you too," Rachel pecked his lips, "I have got Chemistry, I will see you in Glee Club right?"

Jayden nodded as his fingers traced her cheek, "yeah-" Jayden let out a breath, "we will win at Sectionals,"

Jayden came into the geometry room as Rachel left him with one last kiss as the bell rang, Jayden fist bumped Puck, Finn and Mike while Blaine just smiled at the boy, Jayden smiled at the three girls, Santana, Brittany and Jess, "hey guys,"

Brittany smiled at her ex-boyfriend as she looked him up and down, as he gave them a dimpled smile, "hey, Jayden,"

Jayden sat in between Finn and Brittany in his normal seat as Brittany played with his sunglasses what was on his head as Blaine just smiled at the boy.

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows at Puck and Finn, "did you do your homework, dude?"

Finn shook his head as Jayden nudged Puck who was staring at Mrs. Corcoran, "Oh, wow, man,"

Mike laughed as Brittany and Santana both looked at the five boys as they were laughing, "wait, w-wait, a second, man,"

Finn looked at Jayden and  Puck, "what do you think the teacher's gonna look like-" Santana popped her gum, "this year?"

Puck smirked as he stood beside them as he played his guitar, "woah!" Jayden threw his books onto the floor as Jayden faked playing the drums as he slides his sunglasses down.

"T-teacher, stop that screaming," Brittany jumped on the table as Jayden helped her up as she shook her hips along with Santana as Jayden bit his lip, "teacher, don't you see? Don't want to be no Upton fool,"

Jayden smiled towards Jess who was shaking her hips with Brittany and Santana on the tables, "maybe I should go to Hell, but I am doing well,"

Jayden smirked at Brittany, "teacher needs to see after school," Jayden and Puck sat down on chairs when Mrs. Corcoran walked past as they stared at her ass, "I think of all the education that I missed,"

Jayden rolled his hips, "but then my homework was never quite like this," Jayden ran into the choir room with Puck, Jess, Finn, Blaine and Mike.

Jayden went to the drums as Finn played the guitar with Puck, "Oh, got it bad, got it bad, got it bad, I'm hot for teacher,"

Jayden smirked towards Mr. Schue as Rachel gave him a slight smirk, Mike and Blaine fanned Puck, "I got it bad, so bad,"

Blaine and Mike both covered themselves as Jayden rolled his eyes playfully, "I'm hot for teacher-" Finn, Puck, Mike and Blaine walked over to Jayden, Blaine looked at his watch, "ah, I think the clock is slow, man,"

Mike spoke from beside Jayden, "I don't feel tardy," Jayden smirked, as Mike laughed, Finn looked at Jayden, "I got to get out of here,"

Jayden banged on the drums, "class dismissed!"

Puck, Blaine, Mike and Finn all ran over to the two microphones as Mike and Blaine fight with them, "I heard about you lesson, but lessons are so cold,"

Blaine went for Mike's legs as Mike jumped up, "I know about this school-" Mike went next to stab Blaine with the microphone as it came beside him, "little girl from Cherry Lawn, how can you be so bold?"

Blaine and Mike looked at Jayden who came drummed loudly, "how did you know that golden rule?"

Jayden banged on the drums, "I think of all the education that I missed, but then my homework was never quite like this,"

Blaine, Finn and Mike all jumped up, "whoa! Got it bad, got it bad, got is bad, I'm hot for teacher, I've got it bad, so bad-"

Blaine and Mike covers themselves, "in hot for teacher, whoa, oh yes, I'm hot-" Jayden moved his head along with the boys, "Oh, whoa, oh yes, I'm hot, whoa,"

Jayden stopped drumming as he saw Rachel clapping towards him with a big smile on her face, as the new directions cheered, "whoo!"

Mr. Schue came towards Puck, Blaine, Finn and Mike as Jayden smirked from his seat, "Wow! Puck, guys, spectacular! What a way to start off this week! You didn't even need an assignment to work on this, you just did it-"

Rachel looked at Jayden who was just smiling, "Mr. Schuester, while the performance was excellent-" Rachel glanced over to Jayden, "particularly the drumming- don't you think that this song is a little inappropriate?"

Mr. Schue looked at Rachel, "well that depends on what Puck's intent was when he chose this song,"

Puck looked behind Mr. Schuester to see Mrs. Corcoran standing there with a student as she smiled, "I guess, I just, uh, dig Van Halen,"

Mr. Schue smiled, "all right, rock on!" Finn and Jayden both looked behind Mr. Schue to see Mrs. Corcoran now standing by herself as she gave them a small smile.

***

Jayden was beside the new directions in the choir room waiting for Mr. Schue, when Jayden's phone had buzzed, he got it out from his pocket to see that Mr. Schue wanted them in the auditorium, "guys, Mr. Schue wants us in the choir room for practice today for some reason,"

Rachel nodded as everyone now got their bags as they made their way into the auditorium as the TroubleTones did the same, "oh wow,"

Rachel held Jayden's hand, "what are you doing here?" Mercedes furrowed her eyebrows, "Shelby told us she had something to show us, what are you doing here?"

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows at the girls, "Mr. Schue said the same thing," Santana stepped towards Jayden and Rachel, "let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for Sectionals. Well, it gonna happen, The TroubleTones are here to stay, right, guys?" Santana faced the Cheerios who nodded.

Santana looked back at Jayden and Rachel, "so why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage-" Jayden glared at Santana, "look, you guys, we can compete without being enemies, all right? We don't have to get vicious,"

Santana looked between Jayden and Rachel, "Oh, I think we do, Soft Abs-" Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "-see the TroubleTones are 3F: fierce, femme, phenomenal-"

Mike leaned forwards, "should we tell her hat phenomenal doesn't have a f in it," Jayden shook his head, as Santana turned to the TroubleTones, "oh, and guys, hurry up, go get some moist towels-"

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, Jayden was hot, Santana said it before over and over again as Brittany always thought Jayden was hot, "we have to keep Jayden wet before we can roll him back into the sea-"

Jayden stopped Santana, "yeah, says the one who loved me, do you remember what you did on that day, Santana?" Santana's face went wide eyed, "yeah, so I think you better get glasses because you liked my abs,"

Rachel looked at Santana, "okay, you know what, Santana, Jayden is in absolutely great shape, if I say so myself-" Jayden wasn't concreting on the argument as he was looking at his abs, "-a-and your meanness only highlights your own personal insecurities,"

Santana just smirked at her, "and Rachel, your moustache is thicker then a middle eastern dictator's,"

Rachel looked at Jayden who just frowned at his girlfriend as he wrapped his arms around Rachel's waist as he looked at Finn and Lucy.

Jayden turned to face Santana when he heard Mr. Schue strumming his guitar as he stood behind the TroubleTones, "it's been a long time since I came around,"

Rachel and the new directions all turned their heads to see Mrs. Corcoran there behind them, "it's been a long time but I'm back in town, this time, I'm not leaving without you,"

Jayden who was watching Mr. Schue strummed the guitar saw Brittany's mouth move, "is this what a stroke feels like? Because I like it,"

Mr. Schue smiled at the new directions as he faced Mrs. Corcoran who sat down on the piano, playing the chords as Jayden sat down, beside her playing it as well, "just you and I, sharing our love together, and I know in time,"

Jayden hopped off the piano as Mike, Puck, Finn, Johnny and himself pushed the piano so Mrs. Corcoran was facing Mr. Schue, "we'll build the dreams we treasure, we'll be all right, just you and I,"

Shelby smiled at Jayden, "something, something about this place-" Jayden smiled as Mr. Schue sang, "just you and I, just you and I,"

Puck looked at Jayden who had his arms around Rachel as he shook his hips along with Johnny, Jess and Mike, "something 'bout lonely nights-"

Shelby smirked, "and my lipstick on your face-" Mr. Schue strummed his guitar, "just to and I,"

Puck gulped as Shelby leaned backwards, "something, something about my cool Nebraska guy-"

Mr. Schue shook his head, "I love you, just you and I," Shelby leaned towards, "yeah, something about baby you and I,"

Shelby walked towards the TroubleTones as Jayden went onto the piano top as Puck sat down on the piano, "Oh, you and I, remember our first embrace, the smile that was on your face-"

Jayden smiled as Rachel smiled as she waved her hands with the new directions, "the promise that we made, ohh,"

Mr. Schue and Shelby faced the new directions, "and your love is my reward, and I love you even more, then I ever did before, something, something about this place,"

Shelby faced the TroubleTones as Mr. Schue passed Jayden and Rachel who patted his shoulder, "just you and I, just you and I,"

Shelby looked at Mr. Schue as Jayden waved his hands along with Artie who was laughing as Jayden sat down in his lap, "something 'bout lonely nights, and my lipstick on your face,"

Mr. Schue smiled as Jayden who was smirking towards Santana as Jayden went behind her as he picked her up and spinner her around, "just you and I,"

Puck looked at Jayden as Jayden smiled as Rachel frowned at her boyfriend as Finn spinner Rachel with Jess, "something, something about my cool Nebraska guy,"

Blaine clapped his hands beside Mike and Finn, "i love you, you and I," Shelby and Mr. Schue came close together as Jayden went towards Rachel, "put your drinks up, for Nebraska, for Nebraska, for Nebraska, Nebraska, I love you, you and I,"

Artie glanced up at Mr. Schue, "you, you and I, Nebraska, I'd rather die, without you and I, we made it, you and I,"

The new directions and the TroubleTones both clapped their hands as Mr. Schue and Shelby came to an end of their song, as Rachel looked at them, "Mr. Schue, Shelby, I think we can all admit that that was weirdly amazing, but what exactly was the point?"

Mr. Schue looked at Rachel, "that sometimes bringing two conflicting things can create something totally unexpected-"

Mercedes rolled her eyes, "were not combining Glee Clubs, Mr. Schue-" Mr. Schue walked around Shelby to get towards The TroubleTones, "Shelby and I agree that with Sectionals coming up for both of us, it's time we all got serious with some friendly competition,"

Shelby looked at the new directions and the TroubleTones, "each group's going to put together their own mash-up to perform head-to-head for the first annual McKinley high mash-off. Mash off,"

Brittany rolled her hips with the TroubleTones, "yeah!" The new directions looked at Jayden who just smirked, "yeah, come on, now,"

Jayden looked at The TroubleTones, but mostly Sugar as he gave her a smile, Jayden heard from Jess that Sugar liked him "get you some! Let's do this!"

Mr. Schue looked at everyone, "that's pretty good right?" Jayden watched as Santana furrowed her eyebrows.

***

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 1.8K 14
A Glee Kink Meme Fill: Non established Faberry. Quinn, with a boner after watching Rachel's incredibly sexy performance of Touch-a Touch-a Touch-a To...
27.7K 353 17
Quinn tried not to feel hurt, because after all it was her own fault. She couldn't have it all, not even both of them; the boyfriend and the girl wit...
1.8K 89 3
[Ongoing, only marked as completed so Wattpad won't delete it] In which the bad girl and the popular cheerleader deny their feelings for each other. ...