Early Bloomer

By HarrysAngelLou

At the time of an omega presenting they can be claimed by an Alpha of any age. Most omegas present at the age... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
14
15
16
Account & Story Updates
17
18

13

3.4K 145 101
By HarrysAngelLou

Happy Belated Valentines day everyone!!!

Harry was up late filing papers and organizing some other things that he had fallen behind on when he had left. The storm outside was progressively getting worse, he knew Niall would make a joke about this in the morning. That Harry's so evil and cold hearted that he brought the worst of storms back with him. He does that every time Harry leaves, because ironically every time Harry comes back from a trip or time off there's a storm.

After one particularly loud crack of thunder he heard a small cry. He thought at first that it could be someone outside, but he highly doubts he would have heard that from all the way up in his office. So crossing that possibility out it must be someone from the floor of the house hes on.

After thinking about it for not even a minute he knew who it was.
He groaned and rubbed his face as he lent back in his chair before dropping his hands down to his knees and standing up.

-

The Alpha not so quietly opened up the bedroom door, calling "Omega?"

He sighed when the Omega didn't respond. Walking in further to the room he tried again, this time, in his Alpha voice. "Omega" The Omega flinched But didn't wake, he really didn't want to touch the boy. But he obviously wasn't waking up to anything.

He gently grabbed the boys arm and shook him slightly. "Louis?" No reaction. What did get a reaction was another crack of thunder. It was much louder in the Omegas room than the Alphas office.

Harry sighed realizing the boy was too far gone into his own fear to recognize any of the world around him. Hes dealt with this before... with his sister Gemma. But he liked her, shes his sister. Louis is, well, Louis. Harry couldn't really care less, he just remembers when the nights weren't so bad Gemma wouldn't wake anyone up and she'd be in a daze for the next few days. Harry doesn't want anyone to have to go through that, even if he doesn't like them. He's also sure his wolf would torture him if he left its soulmate in this kind of state without doing everything in his power to stop it.

The Alpha grumbled to himself and sat on the bed next to the boy. He surely hoped the same thing would calm him down as it did Gemma. He laid down and pulled the boy to him, putting Louis head on his chest and putting his hand on Louis' other ear in hopes of blocking out the sound of rain and thunder.

The boy soon stopped his crying and squirming and fell back to sleep, only hearing the sound of a steady heartbeat.

Harry sighed...once again. He knew he was now going to be stuck there the whole night. He wonders why he has to be so nice all the time. It was a serious inconvenience sometimes.

Undoubtedly Louis had been like this the whole time he was here so why now would he start hearing the Omegas cries? It made no sense to him, usually Niall woke up to this kind of stuff.
-

Once the rain began to seize Harry got up from the bed leaving Louis in the bed by himself. He felt so odd and gross sleeping with a fourteen year old, or fifteen, however old the Omega was by now. Even though he didnt do anything that is inappropriate . He doesnt know how people do it, how that man was going to do it. How could you use a fourteen year old? He took a shower instantly, scrubbing off the gross feeling all over his body.

Once Harry got dressed and ready for the day, which he knew was going to feel longer than it really is, he went downstairs and was greeted by the chefs. There was two of them, Tonia and Ricky, Ricky had been working for Harry since he started the business. Then there was only a small amount of mouths to feed, however, slowly that grew into more and more and Harry needed to hire another chef. Ricky had suggested Tonia, his sister. Harry didn't mind, as long as the food was good and it was set out at the right time all was good.

Ricky smiled at the Alpha "Hello Alpha, you look exceptionally tired this morning."

"I am"

"Are you eating with everyone or now?" Ricky asked, needing to know if he had to quickly make a plate up for the Alpha.

"Now please, maybe I could get a nap in before I have to start work"

"Alright" Ricky nodded telling the Alpha that the food should be out within ten minutes.

-

"Thank you, Ricky, Tonia." Harry mumbled as he wiped his face with a napkin.

"You're welcome Alpha." The two replied in sync. Tonia busied herself with beginning breakfast for the rest of the household while Ricky patted the Alpha on his shoulder "Now go take a quick nap, Ill have someone wake you by eight."

"Thanks Ricky" The Alpha gave the chef a quick smile before stalking off to his office to nap.

Meanwhile, thirty minutes later, a slightly tired looking Louis sluggishly moved his way into the dinning hall. Niall giving him a worried look which Louis waved off, telling him he just had a bad nights sleep because of the storms. He perked up after breakfast however, which Niall put to the fact that it was because food can revive anything. Louis expected to hear nothing less from the other Omega, he was always talking about food.

One of the chefs caught Louis before he made his way out of the dinning hall "Louis?"

Louis turned around with a smile on his face, the chefs had such a warming presence to them. "Yes?"

The chef smiled back at the Omega "Will you go wake the Alpha?"

"What do you mean?" Louis knew it was a stupid question but never in his time being there had he heard of the Alpha sleeping in late.

The chef laughed at the question "He took a nap this morning. I told him I would send someone to wake him at eight. Thats you"

"Where is he?"

The male shrugged "Probably on the couch In his office"

"Wheres that?" Louis felt he was asking too many questions, but, the chef did not seem to mind so he tried not to worry about it.

"Right next to his room, the one with the silver numbers above it."

Louis of course would never say no, but he was worried. Worried that the Alpha would yell at him for interrupting his sleep, he never had an encounter with the Alpha where the Alpha didn't end up getting upset with him. "Um okay"

-

Louis knocked on the door before slowly opening it.

"Alpha?" Louis didnt know if he should go in there to wake him, or just try to wake him from his spot in the hall. He teetered on his toes for a bit before deciding it was probably best to get a bit closer, the Alpha likely wouldn't hear him from where he stood in the doorway.

"Alpha? Wake up" He called again, standing on the opposite side of the couch. It was odd seeing the Alpha look somewhat peaceful. After not getting a response other than a grunt he hesitantly touched Harrys leg. "Alpha"

Harry opened one of his eyes, peering up at Louis "Yes omega."

"The chef told me it was time to wake you"

The Alpha closed his eyes again and sighed "Alright, thank you omega. Head back to your room now."

"Alright" The Omega headed to his room, something in him had wished that he wouldn't have been sent back there. He doesn't know what he had wanted to happen, but it definitely was not to be sent to his room.

-

Later that night, long after Louis' interaction with the Alpha in the morning, the young Omega was startled from his reading when his door creaked open. He knew it was the Alpha before he had seen him, the smell of the Alpha always lingering around but so much stronger in his presence. When the Alphas face was in view, semi lit with the golden wash of the antique lamp that Anne had bought him, the Alpha quickly questioned the Omega "Why are you still up" he had been started seeing the Omega still away, he would never show that to the weaker gender however.

Louis bowed his head "I fell asleep earlier, sorry Alpha" he had had nothing to do all day as he sat in his room and almost inevitably feel asleep.

The Alpha slightly shrugged his shoulders, barely making any movement "Its fine as long as you're not late for breakfast in the morning." Harry began looking on the Omegas nightstands and in the top drawers.

Louis gave the man a weary look "What are you doing?"

"I left my phone in here last night"

If Harry had been looking at Louis he would have laughed from the look of pure bewilderment on his face, tinged with a bit of worry, too many thoughts running through his Omega mind. "Last night?"

Harry glanced at Louis "Came in here because you were panicking over the storm letting of ear piercing whines" he said it with such ease that Louis cringed at, he had thought the alpha would have said something like that with at least some disgust laced in his voice. But he didn't. It didn't stop Louis from blushing bright, however. "Oh sorry" Louis busied himself with joining the search for the lost phone. He leant over the edge of his bed and peered under. Boy did he have a lot of socks under there.

"It's alright. My sister used to be the same. Grew out of it once she mated" It felt as if Louis were having a conversation with someone who didn't hate his guts.

Louis grinned when he saw shiny black, the phone case the Alpha used. He grabbed it and sat back on his bed holding the phone in the air as he swayed slightly from the blood rushing out of his head after hanging upside down. "Got it"

Harry snatched the phone from the teens hand "Thanks omega"

"You're welcome Alpha"

Harry turned the lights back off "Now go to sleep. Its two in the morning."

Louis was slightly shocked at the time but it did not bother him. Living there was timeless, it wad the same over and over every day. "You're going to bed?" He questioned the Alpha before he could leave, it may have been a mistake to do so but there was no taking it back now.

"No omega, I have a lot of work to do before my week off."

"You're leaving again?"

Harry gave a curt nod. "In two days yes, my rut will start and theres far too many omegas around to have it here."

"You just came back?" The confusion in Louis' voice very evident.

"That wasn't for my rut. It was for the Omegas heat."

Louis blushed once again, he was always making mistakes. "Oh. It just- it um sounded like. Um yeah"

"I don't recall what I said, I was far too dazed over the heat. But to properly inform you, The Omegas heat is the month before my rut. The two months between that I leave for a few days just to get away from Omegas." Louis didn't know what to do with the information that Alpha had just given him. Only being a fourteen year old Omega he was still not used to hearing ruts and heats talked about so freely. "Oh"

"Goodnight Omega"

"Goodnight Alpha" Louis replied back.

Louis couldn't sleep. Not knowing that there was an Alpha a few doors away that could start his rut at any given minute. That and the fact that him and the Alpha just had a conversation... a civil conversation. Again. These fluke conversations need to stop. They get Louis' hopes up far too high.

Louis had been so deep in his thoughts that he hadn't realized that the dark sky slowly began turning blue until the sun rose, showing off a beautiful array of orange and pinks. He was only startled out of his own head when Niall knocked obnoxiously loud on the door. "Louis! Breakfast "

Louis looked toward the door for a second before mumbling an alright and getting out of bed. His feet were cold as they hit the floor so he quickly scrambled to get dressed before meeting Niall outside his door.

Niall gave the boy a once over look and raised a brow "You look just as tired as Harry"

Louis shrugged, he hadn't even realized he didn't sleep. "Didn't sleep last night."

Niall gave the other Omega a small smile and patted his shoulder before slinging his arm around him as the made their way to the dinning hall. "Make it through breakfast and you can go lay down again."

Louis rolled his eyes "I know, thats all I ever do"

"Well Harry leaves in a few days so we can go out again."

"Two days" Louis mumbled not thinking about what he had said.

Niall gave him a look "How'd you know?"

"He talked to me last night" he tried being nonchalant about it but didn't know if he succeeded in that.

"Oh?" Niall asked, the tiniest of smirks ghosting his lips.

"Yeah. Can we not talk about it tho?"

"Of course"

Breakfast was tough. Even though Louis was only fourteen he was still an omega and got very much effected by an Alphas rut, the want to please is strong. And Louis, knowing that the Alpha sitting just a few chairs down from his was starting his very soon made his mind spin and his skin to heat up ever so slightly, just enough to make him hot but not flush red. Harry hadn't ate with the rest but rather watched and observed them. Louis pushed around the remnants of food left over on his plate. He barely knew the first thing about ruts but his inner Omega felt that he knew everything there was to know, which was just to let the Alpha do as they please.

He was brought out of his thoughts by the woman chef, Louis did not know her name. "Louis? Are you going to eat any more?" Louis looked around and realized he was the last Omega there.

Louis gave a sluggish smile and pushed his plate toward her "Um... no Im full thank you"

She gave him a smile as well, grabbing his plate off of the table, she gave a nod of her head "Of course"

Louis was spooked when a deeper voice spoke "You're tired?"

Louis looked toward the man and nodded "Yes"

The Alpha pulled out a chair for himself much closer than he was before. "Didn't I tell you to go to bed?" He asked, one of the chefs bringing him a glass of Orange juice, which he finished half of the glass in one go.

Louis nodded "Yes"

The Alpha swirled his drink around in his cup a bit "And you didn't?"

"No"

"Why?"

Louis shrugged and hesitated "I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about... things"

"Next time listen" The alphas voice wasn't harsh but had a demanding undertone. One that Louis tried his best to ignore.

"You just said I have to come to breakfast. I went to breakfast." Louis reminded the man.

Harry was about to argue back but realised he was right. He let out a low, non threatening, growl to Louis "Don't argue with me omega"

Louis smiled, albeit a lopsided very tired smile, he still smiled at Harry "I didnt Alpha, I was just stating what you told me. I sometimes forget that you old people don't remember what you say five minutes after you say it." The words making one of the chefs snicker.

Harrys jaw dropped and he stared at the boy in disbelief for a second "You little shit"

Louis screamed as the Alpha launched himself at the boy, he took off and ran down the hall to his room. Nearly running into Niall on the way. He quickly hid behind that other omega, he was hidden easily as his figure was quite a bit smaller than Nialls.

Niall held out his arms to block the Alpha from getting any closer "What going on"

Louis peaked over Nialls shoulder "Alphas mad at me. Im sorry!"

"Harry leave the boy alone" he swatted the man over the head.

"He argued with me and called me old. I have every right to go after him." The Alpha defended himself.

Niall laughed and shook his head "You're an idiot"

"Whys every omega so disrespectful" Harry groaned, throwing a hand over his eyes in exasperation.

"Why does every Alpha expect so much?"

"You're all supposed to just be perfect and not make a peep unless spoken to and do everything us Alphas say."

"Perfect doesn't exist old man" Louis teased, a joyful glint in his eyes for the first time since he had arrived. Really the first time since he had his first heat.

"Im going to kill you"

"Niall help!" Louis yelled as he wrapped his arms around the older Omegas throat, pulling him backwards as he tried crawling onto his back.

Nialls hands quickly pulled on Louis' getting him to let go of his neck. "Louis, be careful. I cant help you if I fall and break my neck. And you quit, hes just being a kid. Shall I tell him stories about what you did when you were his age?"

"No" Harry said as Louis muttered a "yes"

Niall smirked and quickly thought of an embarrassing story of Harrys to tell.?"Harry was a little horny kid and humped everything. He tried doing two couch pillows before and Anne caught him. She tried sending him to sex therapy."

Louis laughed and covered his mouth, still holding onto Nialls shoulders. He looked up to the Alpha, still laughing and stuck his tongue out at him. And when the Alpha did it back, Louis laughed some more.

Harry rolled his eyes, a slight grin still on his face "I have work to do. If you ever call me old again I will strangle you, if you ever tell stories about me again Ill lock you in a room with Liam for a month."

"Whats wrong?" Niall asked as Louis just stared at the retreating Alpha, a foggy look in his eyes.

Louis shook his head, bringing himself out of his thoughts. "Hmm. Oh nothing."

"Are you sure, you spaced out for a second"

Louis nodded and shrugged and skipped out of the room humming a tune. Niall shook his head and wondered how he became friends with two of the weirdest people.

🎶🎶🎶🎶

I now cringe reading over this story lol

Is anyone still interested in this story?
I need to know because if you want me to continue it I need to pretty much rewrite most of it because I hate all the to be chapters ha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 24 11
"I don't want to mate with him ! I hate him... I despise him !! He make me sick with his smell ... I wanna puke every time he's near me !!!" "Do you...
954K 33.7K 37
{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an omega comes obeying basically every bet...
1.8K 57 2
"You know, omegas shouldn't curse." "Get fucked." *** Or Louis is an omega who hates everyone. Harry is an alpha who won't leave the small man alone...
61.2K 2.1K 20
An A/B/O story Louis is a 21-year-old omega who pretends to be an alpha on the football team for Manchester United. Harry is a 19-year-old alpha who...