Daniel's little sister/ Zach...

By bitchesdotcom

(COMPLETED) You are Daniel seavey's little sister and when he gets in a band called why don't we you get to m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chatper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 29

1.7K 36 14
By bitchesdotcom

You wake up and hear some loud noise coming from down stairs. You run down stairs and see corbyn throwing pots and pans at Daniel. Y/n: stop stop stop what happened. D: I don't know I just took the last cookie and the corbyn got mad at me. Y/n: really corbyn all this for a cookie. Co: but but the cookies. Y/n: omg corbyn your so stupid is Christina already up. Co: no why. Y/n: no reason. Everyone else was asleep but you corbyn and Daniel so you went back to sleep.
Later after you woke up
Zach was of course still asleep but you just left him. You went down stairs got something to eat and then sat by Christina. Y/n: so did you talk to Kaelyn about Daniel. Ch: yeah I just found out that they have known each other for a few months now. Y/n: yeah Daniel told me that yesterday. Ch: oh well she said that she always has wanted to ask him out but she was scared that's would say no and never talk to her again. Y/n: well Daniel is the same way I will get him to ask her out tomorrow. You finished eating your food and then went up stairs and made Zach wake up. Y/n: hey guys we have nothing else to do today why don't we go swimming. Brynn: sounds good to me. Jo: I got to finish my coffee first but after that then ya. We all went and changed in to our room and changed in to our bathing suits. Z: you look so good in that bathing suit babe. Y/n: you look so hot in your bathing suit babe you said as you gave Zach a kiss. You went and got two towels out of your bath room and went down stairs. You and Zach went ahead and jumped in the pool even tho you were the only ones out side. You and Zach both got in the same float and then you heard Daniel screaming at you form his window. D:HEY YOU BETTER WATCH YOUE HANDS ZACHARY DEAN HERRON IM WATCHING YOU. Z: ok ok Daniel clam down. Every one else came down stairs and all went swimming. After corbyn got out the pool he went in side and got like 10 watermelons. D: I call all of those. Y/n: you can't have all of the watermelons. D: oh yes I can. Daniel then gets out the pool got the watermelons and ran in stairs. Then you all took the watermelons from Daniel and left him with only one. As you all finished then you all went out to dinner.
Skip dinner
After you all got back you all were so tired from the day from earlier so you all went straight to bed but Zach was not tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 358 19
Jack's twin sister, Jordan, moves to LA to live with him and the boys. She wasn't really in to relationships, until she met Daniel Seavey. That's whe...
23.5K 166 44
Why don't we but with a girl member
1.5K 67 40
When Jack became part of Why Don't We, he decided to leave his family and move to LA. His older sister, Abby, moved to LA a few months later, while...
11.3K 253 21
Fan fiction: Daniel Seavey • Why Don't We A member of a band you're semi-familiar with (Why Don't We) requests to follow you on instagram by acciden...