Always

By emily__slater

Emily Adams is attending University of Chicago. She has a simple life, a boyfriend named Dylan, shes on the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 24

780 18 13
By emily__slater

"What would you like to order? The nice waitress at I hop asks. I scramble to open the menu and decide on what to eat.

"Uh...chocolate chip pancakes." I say, choosing a random one. Ashley and I were hungry so we decided to come here for breakfast.

The nice lady writes my order down, once she's done with Ashley she leaves.

"So, now that you have been going to University of Chicago for awhile how do you like it?" She asks while sipping her orange juice.

"So far it's good, way different then I expected it to be." I laugh, its true though I never expected me and Dylan to break up or me and Harry to hookup.

"Yeah, I never expected any of that for you." She says and smiles.

Ashley's phone starts buzzing. She looks at her screen and smiles. I guess its Niall her face always lights up when she hears his name.

"Hi!" She says to her phone. I try to hear what he is saying but I can't make out the words.

"Oh, me and Emily are at I hop." She says sadly. Maybe Niall wanted to see her.

"You can meet us here if you want?" She suggest.

The next thing I see is a smile on her face. "Okay see you soon." She says then hangs up.

"Niall, and Louis are coming here." She says with excitement.

"Really?" I ask.

"Ya." She beams.

"Okay cool." A few minutes later Niall and Louis show up. Me and Ashley scoot over for them to sit. Ashley gives Niall a kiss and they sit next to each other. Louis sits next to me, we exchange the 'hi' and the 'how are you'

A little later, the waitress hands me and Ashley our food and Louis as Niall order some pancakes.

Me and Ashley dig in.

"So Emily when do games start?" Niall asks.

"Next weekend." I awnser.

"I love watching soccer, I've been watching it since I was a boy." He says with a smile.

"You guys are more than welcome to come!" I say and Louis smiles.

''I know I will be there." Louis smiles.

"I'm going too, the rest of the group will probably go too." Niall says.

"Yeah I'm going for sure, I will be the loudest one there screaming your name." Ashley laughs and we join her.

"I will be calling your name pretty loud." Louis say and he smiles.

"Well when I go to your games I will be Screaming your name!" I playfully tease him. I look at Ashley and Niall and there looking past Louis.

I turn my head to see Harry standing there.

"Hi guys." He says, he pulls up a chair from a table and sits at the end of our booth. I can feel the tension.

"Oh, sorry Ashley I forgot to tell you I invited Harry." Niall apologizes to Ashley.

"Oh, its okay." She says and gives me a 'i'm sorry' kind of look. If only she knew about last night.

I eat my pancakes and keep quiet while they talk about soccer games.

"Yeah, I didn't go up a lot of Louis they aren't a lot of fun." Harry explains. I can feel Louis eyes on me.

"Were all gunna go to Emily's games." Louis say patting me back and Harry shoots me a rude look, like he did last night in Nialls' car.

"That's cute look at you guys couple of the year." Harry rudely jokes. Ashley gives him a mean look and he shuts up.

Louis and Niall food comes, I ask the waitress for more chocolate milk and she grabs my cup.

"So, Emily are you going to the party on Wensday?" Niall asks.

"Why would there be a party on a Wensday?" Its pretty stupid. I understand on a weekend but right in the middle of the week is just dumb.

"I don't know why but there is!" Niall laughs while eating his food.

"Well sure I might. I'm starting to like going to these party's." I say and Harry chokes on my water that the waitress gave me when I sat down.

"Your starting to like going to these partys'?" Harry coughs is he being serious right now.

"Well, I have gotten use to them its the music that can get kinda annoying though." I say harshly to Harry.

"I think they need to buy more lights on the outside of the house its kinda dark don't you think Emily?" It seems me and Harry aren't talking about the party anymore. Why is he doing this here, in front of Louis.

"No, I think the lighting is perfectly fine." I say harshly and Harry laughs.

"What was that?" Niall asks, Ashley gives me a confused look and I give her a look like 'i'll tell you later'. She understands.

"It was nothing." I say and I eat my pancakes.

Louis is confused and gives me a strange look but I ignore.

We finish eating all of our food. Louis offers to pay for me but I decline. He doesn't let me say no, so he ends up paying.

"We should get going." Ashley says giving me a look as if she wants too leave. I want to leave too after what just happen.

"Well I brought my own car." Harry says getting up so we can all walk out of this crammed booth.

"Um, Ashley what are we doing today?" I asks hoping we hangout today.

"Well I was thinking the four of us can hangout." Ashley says offering to me, Louis, Niall and her leaving Harry awkwardly here.

"Oh, and Harry too. She says being polite.

"What are we gunna do?" Harry says, I really wish he isn't coming. He is just gunna make it more obvious of what we did last night.

"I know a place down town that's fun!" Ashley face lights up.

"Sure." Niall agrees.

"Can I change? I'm in comfy clothes." I ask.

"Yeah sure you do that, while I run to Niall and grab something." She says. Who is gunna drive me to the dorms. Niall and Louis can.

"Niall, can you drive me to my dorm?" I ask.

"I think Ashley need my help but Louis can." He says and Louis face lights up.

"Oh, no i'll drive her." Harry says grabbing my arm. I give Ashley a 'help me' look.

"No really I can drive her." Louis try's defending himself and I feel bad.

Harry has a tight grip on me, it actually starts to hurt.

"No, really its fine i'll drive her we will meet you in a little." Harry says practically dragging me out of there.

We walk out side and he let's go. I rub my arm while he walks to his car.

"What was that!" I scream at him, while crossing the street.

"Was what?" He rudely says.
"Dragging me out if there making you drive me!" I shout.

"I had my car it made more sense." He defends

"And what about the lights out side of the frat house what was that?" I scream while sitting down.

"Listen he needs to know what you did it isn't fair to him." He says seriously.

"Well he doesn't need to know cause it will never happen again." I scoff, and he laughs.

"Yeah, when you stop throwing your self at me it will stop."He laughs and my jaw drops.

"What me throwing myself at you?" I laugh, I am more hurt them I thought I would be. I can feel the tears on the urge of rolling down my face.

"Yeah you have a problem of doing that" he says not knowing how bad that hurt.

"Well your the one that was like a centimeter away from me in class." I try defending myself but I know it wont work.

He looks at me and sees the tears on the verge of falling.

"You are about to cry?" He says sympathetically.

"Em, I didn't mean it like that." Em? no one has ever called me that. I love the way it sounds when he says it, the at that his lips move. He should be focusing on the road but neither of us care.

"Then how did you mean it? I wonder.

"I don't know." He says truthfully and I'm shocked he didn't lie.

The rest of the drive I don't speak. When we arrive I walk inside hoping he doesn't follow. He does, I really don't want to be near him right now.

I enter my room and pick out a different outfit. Harry sits down on my bed.

I pick out a pair of dark jeans I got at Hollister and a green, blue and grey lose tank top. For my shoes I decide on wearing my plains black toms.

"Don't look." I rudely warn Harry, I actually kinda want him to look but I would never admit that.

"What ever" He says looking away, but I know he will look.

I take my shirt if and I hear him gasp. I laugh and finish getting dressed. I turn around and see him looking at me.

"I don't like being started at." I say and his face turns red.

"Okay let's go." He says and we both reach for the door at the same time and our hands collide.

"Sorry." I say.

He doesn't say anything and we both leave.

"So you promise not to say anything in front of Louis?" I ask hoping be will be quiet.

"I don't make promises." He shortly says while starting the car.

"Well can you not say anything." I ask waving my hands around.

"I'l try." He says.

"Why are you always so mean." I wonder. He always seems extra mean to me.

"I'm not that mean." He said.

I don't say anything, I just stare out the window.

"Why are you coming today?" I ask truthfully.

"I have nothing better." He awnsers.

"You know that Ashley only invited you cause she felt bad." I laugh.

He doesn't awnser, I hear his phone start ringing and he awnsers. I hope its Ashley.

/// Thanks for everyone reading it means so much! I wonder what will happen next?\\\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 106 60
April was your A+ student, always doing well in school. When a new kid arrives at her college she finds him starring at her. It starts off ruff with...
7.1K 538 46
Shaiden is just your ordinary girl. The only difference is that she is crazy rich. Her parents work all the time but has a really good relationship w...
10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...
48.5K 1.1K 24
It was a cold, January evening in New York City when Sydney, an 18 year old student at NYU, stopped at a nearby coffee shop simply to waste some time...