28 Days | Jungkook ✔

By drawfavs

You & Jungkook despise each other. It wasn't fair that someone with a cruel personality had everything-enviab... More

Friends to Enemies to Goodbye
Deal with the Devil
Screwed up
Victoria's Secret Scammer
Dank Memes in Hell
Gucci Model on the Runway
Bangtan Boys
Just One Day
Saviour Instead of a Villain
The Devil's Father
Oh My Lucifer
Pied Piper
8 Hours of Sleep? Not Realistic
Crying Beautifully
Lucky
Warm Hands
Save Me
We Got Time
The Masked Man
Coffee
Toy
Real Life
Heaven
Fake Dating
Young Love
The Game
Bora
Fake Happiness
T Shirt
Luminary
Honesty
Kim Jonghyun
Friends to Enemies to Friends Again
Goodbye
Awkward
Present
Dance
Alcohol
Family Reunion
Fault
The Coward's Choice
Heart
History
Waitress [Special Chapter for 28k Reads]
Tutor
First Love
Crying Devil
Plan
Jewelry
Painting
Chao
Warehouse
Celebrity
News
Intentions
Simple
Power
Door
Cigar
Chamber
Value
Late
Number
One Week
Bag
Path
Satan
Fake Smile
Supernatural
Trapped
Strange
Baggy
Gates
Gaze
Member
Safe
Lullaby
Quiet
Same
Compliment
King
Shadows
Call
Proud
Revenge
Texts
Tamed
Beastly
Cards
Transaction
Regret
Anonymous
Identity
Flames
Lies
Fate
Sunrise
Golden
Dream
EPILOGUE
28 Days - Frequently Asked Questions

Break

18K 976 487
By drawfavs

        With great speed, I ran away from the lobby, but Taehyung didn't give up.

     "Please stop running away!" He and Jimin chase me.

      I pray Taehyung's powers were useless at the moment. "You'll have to catch me first to stop me!" I stick my tongue out and continue sprinting from them.

      "Y/n, this isn't a game! You're not focusing on the true mission. We gotta stick to Jungkook," he calls out.

     I clench my fist. Stupid jerk. He's absolutely right.

I stop in my tracks and turn around. Taehyung and Jimin were a few yards away from me.

"As much as I'm disgusted with you at the moment, you make a good point. We need to be with Jungkook," I nod.

Taehyung places his hand on my shoulder. "Exactly-"

      I slap his hand away. "But I did NOT give you the permission to touch me. You already got a rag towel to use over there," I gestured towards Jimin.

      Jimin looks extremely offended. "RAG TOWEL? What have I even done to you- oh yeah I kissed the guy you were dating ...." He places his hand underneath his chin.

       I cross my arms. "Mm-hmm."

     "Well for the record, he kissed me first so-"

      "Can we please not talk about this right now? Jungkook may be in danger!" Taehyung exclaimed.

      "Huh, what do you mean?"

     "I just feel really negative energy off of him tonight. Did he make any weird comments?" Taehyung asks me.

      "Not really- oh wait, a minute. He sorta did..."

      "Well, tell us!" Jimin waves his arms back and forth frantically.

      I bit my lip.  "He said he was sick of his family and he "had enough", and then left the party room."

    Taehyung's eyes almost bulged out of his head. "That's really negative! Tell us where you think he may be. Right now," he commanded.

     "Well I thought he was going outside of the lobby and I was going there until you guys freaked me out and I ran the other way..."

    Taehyung rolls his eyes. "It doesn't matter now. Let's go the lobby!"

We went there and then checked outside as well, but we didn't find Jungkook. We spent an hour roaming and checking all the rooms that we could at the expensive club, but there was not a sign of Jungkook.

    I rested my hands on my knees. "This is hopeless..."

   Taehyung pitched an idea. "How about we check the footage from the cameras?" He pointed to the security room. On the security room door, there was a sign that said-

Guards out for a midnight snack. Come back at 2 AM.

"How would we even get in? The door's locked." I twisted the knob but the door wouldn't open.

Jimin raised his eyebrows mischievously. "Well, I do have the ability to go through walls and any object."

"Really? Seems like a useful power. " I was impressed.

"Really." He puts his hand through my body, without me feeling anything.

"Okay, no need to do the freaky power on me... So that would mean that you aren't fully human like Taehyung. What are you?"

"Well, I think you'd be quite surprised..." He grinned.

   "Jimbo, would you go through the door already?" Taehyung asks exasperatedly.

   "Jimbo? You never made a unique nickname for me. But of course you made a special nickname for your precious Jimbo...." I pouted and crossed my arms.

     Jimin looks between me and Taehyung. "Awkward..." He says, before he slips through the wall, unlocks the door, and lets us in.

   We enter the security room. One side of the room was filled with computer screens, a desktop and a bunch of chairs.

   Jimin and Taehyung immediately looked at me.

"Why are ya'll looking at me for?!" I furrowed my brows.

"You're the human," Jimin simply says.

I rolled my eyes and sat down at the desktop. I was afraid it would be difficult to use, but there was no password or firewalls. After a few minutes, I was able to find the footage from outside the club and rewind it to a little over an hour ago.

We all watch the computer screen. We see Jungkook exit the lobby to outside of the club. Jungkook had his head down and his hands inside of his pockets. A bunch of men in dark masks walked up to Jungkook. I recognized those men almost immediately. They were the exact robbers that I ran away from and got arrested at the mall.

They surround Jungkook and two of them hold his arms from behind his back, meanwhile he's kicking and screaming. The tallest one held a cloth to Jungkook's nose, and he fainted instantly. They carried his body into the van and drove off.

Taehyung, Jimin and I were in complete shock from what we saw on the computer screen.

     "This is all my fault..." I gasp, putting my hand over my mouth.

    "No, it isn't..." Taehyung put his hand on my shoulder.

    "No, you don't understand. If I hadn't ran away from the lobby, I may have been able to stop Jungkook in time or at least have gone outside with him-"

    "If you had gone outside, they would've kidnapped you too. Or even hurt you. It's a good thing you hadn't gone or we would've needed to save you as well."

"You don't get it. I know those kidnappers." I bite my lip.

Taehyung's eyes widen. "Like you're friends with them?"

"No, I recognize them as criminals. They were these robbers at a mall Jungkook and I went to. I took a briefcase full of jewels from them, ran away, led them to the police, and they were arrested," I explained.

"Wow that's very heroic of you, Y/n-"

"Yeah, I guess. But somehow those thieves were let out early or escaped from jail. perhaps, they sought out their vengeance and now stole Jungkook from us!" I yelled.

    "It's still not your fault-"

"It IS. I agreed to your stupid deal, went back in time, and screwed up everything! Jungkook can't escape death," I began crying.

"Jungkook is NOT dead yet. You know that I'm the grim reaper for collecting souls. I can feel when someone has passed away, and Jungkook has NOT yet," Taehyung assured me.

     "The night before Jungkook died before we traveled time, I told him terrible things which may have influenced his final decision. And now, I messed up events in the past and Jungkook is still in danger of losing his life. You gave this mission to the wrong person," The tears wouldn't stop pouring down my cheeks.

     Taehyung places his hand on my shoulder.

    "I didn't. I've been checking up on Jungkook for years, and although you weren't closest to him, you've known him the longest. I know he mean a lot to you and you mean a lot to him. It's not over yet."

       "Taehyung, I'll make it worse..." I shook my head.

      "No, you won't Please stop saying that."

     "I can't-I can't do this anymore. Taehyung, you've always been wondering about Jungkook's mental health but what about mine? I, I need a break from everything..." I removed his hand from my shoulder.

     "I completely understand that this whole experience must have been traumatizing for you, but we can't give up now-"

    "I'm not giving up. I just need a break. Please, I just deserve that much." My whole body began trembling.

     Taehyung nods. "Okay. But find me as soon as possible when you're ready, okay? Me and Jimin will handle it from here. But you're the most valuable person for this mission."

    I nod, exit the room, and run out of the club.

    Jimin sighs. "Taehyung, you do realize we have to delete the footage of us entering this security room, right?"

   Taehyung pushes his hand through his hair. "C'mon let's use our brains together. We got this babe." They began experimenting with the controls on the desktop and were surprisingly able to delete the footage.

    "Holy shitaki mushrooms!" Jimin groaned.

     "What's wrong? The footage is gone," Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

    "I forgot to give her this." Jimin takes out a ring encrusted with a huge gem from his pocket.

   "She'll probably only be gone for a few hours. She won't need the ring's protection. Really, how much danger could she be in?" Taehyung shrugged.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey I'd love if u guys checked out a historical fanfiction I️ made, called The Cowardly Warrior on my profile! After I️ finish 28 Days in a few months (don't worry there's more chapters to come for that story) I'm going to be working on my Historical fanfic (main lead: Taehyung, second lead: Jimin). It's about a girl from a royal family in the 13th century who wants to stand up for the poor and becomes a secret local fighter. She's scared to reveal her identity and Taehyung was the one who inspired her to do it in the first place.

Sorry I was a bit late with this update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.1K 23
Jimin was not ok. his whole life he struggled with depression, but for the past year, everything had gotten worse. he couldn't sleep, instead, he sta...
43.8K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
609K 31.1K 33
What would you do if one day you woke up as Jeon Jungkook? You were a BTS fangirl living an ordinary life in an ordinary world. But your oh so ordina...
5.4K 690 25
"He killed himself,What part of that don't you understand?" "He won't,He never will" "You know he did.." "Why did he promise to stay then,Why did he...