Mr. Childish || PJM

By onejenjen

" NO!! I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP IN THAT ROOM!! " Jimin shouted while crying. " then, where are you going to slee... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 12

6.5K 238 43
By onejenjen

“ alright..... ”

“ really?! Thank you!!! ” Jimin suddenly jump on me and wrap his legs around my waist. The impact causes me to loose balance and we both fall to the ground.

“ ouch. ” I say because my head meet the floor hard from the fall. 

“ sorry~ ” he smiles sheepishly, looking at me with big sparkling eyes.

“ n-no problem. ” i swear I can be a gay for this boy.

* Skip *

Jungkook POV.

I sigh as I wait for Jimin and Dr. Jung to come. I hate waiting!!! Aish! I'm going to ask noona for money after this. I'm not a gold digger but this just as a payment for because I feel sooo tired waiting for Jimin~! How much do I want?? Hmmm.... I rub my chin with my long and slender fingers, thinking about how much money should I ask. Since noona is a doctor and rich...... I'm going to ask for a lot!!! Hihihi~

“ uhum ” I hear someone clear his throat. Don't ask me how I know it was a man that cleared his throat a while ago. Because I'm not going to tell you!!!

“ Jungkook? ” Dr. Jung asks as his tilted his head, looking at me with confuse face.

“ ye-yeah? Sorry I space out for a little... ” I laugh awkwardly, rubbing at the back of my neck. “ so... How is Jimin's condition? ” I change the topic quickly.

“ I'm sorry to say this but Jimin's condition doesn't improve at all. Maybe you need to try harder for him to get his memories back... ”

“ for example? ”

“ take him to the place he always goes or let him talk to the people he close to like his friends. ” Dr. Jung explain. I nod my head as a sign of understanding his words.

“ ok, is that all doctor? ” he thinks for a while before saying “ no, that's all for today. And don't forget get Jimin's medicine at the counter. ” I nod my head again and drag Jimin to get his medicine.

“ let's go now shall we? ” I look at Jimin and for the first time, he smiles at me and shouts a “ yes! ”

I'm kinda shock with Jimin's sudden change of behaviour. But.... Maybe he's in a good mood right now...

* In the car *

“ wear your seatbelt ” I say before starting the car engine.

“ aye aye captain!! ” Jimin's high pitch voice goes through my ears. He's so loud. I'm about to drive but before I can, I get a call from noona.

“ hello noona~ ” I pick up the call.

“ so, how was the appointment? ” I look at Jimin who is trying to get my phone. He reaches for my phone but I block his hands.

“ shh. ” I put my finger to my lips and make a gesture for him to be silent. He pouts and sit at his place again. I chuckle silently at his cute attitude. “ the appointment was ok. Nothing change. Dr. Jung said Jimin's condition is the same, nothing change. ” I can hear noona sigh sadly on the other line.

“ really? I thought he was getting better... ”

“ I WANT TO TALK TO MY NOONA NOWW!!! ” Jimin suddenly screams, causing me to jump from my seat slightly. I turn my attention to him and give him my glare.

“ is that Jimin? ” noona giggles. I pout unknowingly.

“ yes why? ”

“ I want to talk to him! ” I hear noona's excited voice.

“ but noona~ I want to talk to you too~ ” I whine, trying my best to sound cute. I can't hear noona's answer because my phone is snatched away by Jimin, who is sticking out his tongue at me. I roll my eyes and look outside the window, waiting for them to finish talking. But after 10 freaking minutes they still don't hang up, I drive away from the hospital in a bad mood.

I miss noona's attention towards me~!! :(

Hope you like this chapter! Sorry for the bad grammar~

Please don't hesitate to vote or comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.6K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
846K 60.8K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
128K 6.5K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...