MY POSSESSIVE ALPHA MATE(EDIT...

By danger_line

Melissa is an independent 16 years old werewolf, who is dreading her 17th birthday. Wonder why? That's the ti... More

MY POSSESSIVE ALPHA MATE
MELISSA
MASON
CHAPTER 1- The alpha is back
CHAPTER 2- Worst birthday ever
CHAPTER 3- What will I do???
CHAPTER 4- Possessive
CHAPTER 5- The escape plan
CHAPTER 6- One step near freedom
CHAPTER 7- The alpha apologized
CHAPTER 8- Unknown number
CHAPTER 10- He said i love you
CHAPTER 11- Attacked
CHAPTER 12- The war
CHAPTER 13- Secrets
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 14- What happened between them?
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 15- Saved and marked
CHAPTER 16- The talk
CHAPTER 17- What is happening?
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 18- The heat!
CHAPTER 19- Nathan
CHAPTER 20- Part of the pack.
CHAPTER 21- Will try my best
CHAPTER 22- The fire
CHAPTER 22- Broken
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 23- What actually happened...
CHAPTER 24- Rejecting
CHAPTER 25- Promise
CHAPTER 26- Moving on
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 27-Good night babygirl
CHAPTER 28- Going Crazy
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 29- This feeling is so wrong yet so right.
CHAPTER 30- Soon
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 31- This is so embarrassing
CHAPTER 32- Rogue?The dungeons?
CHAPTER 33- The Deal
CHAPTER 34- Rocked
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 35- THE END (PART ONE)
CHAPTER 36- The End (part 2)

CHAPTER 9- The accident

16.4K 290 28
By danger_line

MELISSA'S POV

I wake up to find no Mason. i think he went out for pack stuff. He's busy with the pack because of the war. I get off the bed and go to the bathroom. I get out of the bathroom after brushing and showering. I put on a pair of black shorts with a purple tank top. I put on my purple sneakers and head downstairs. I enter the kitchen and find a note attached to the fridge. 'Gone for pack meeting. meet you after school. there are pancakes on the counter.   -Mason'

I throw the note in the garbage and eat my pancakes peacefully. My phone beeps. Its another message from Mr. I'm your mate. it read 'good morning babe. how did you sleep yesterday? Had any dreams about me?' I didn't sleep well yesterday and I did have dream about him. But it was nightmare.

I put my phone on the counter and decide not to reply. I think he will stop eventually. *beep* another text message. 'Don't ignore me bitch or i will kill your precious little family.'. I gasped at this. i replied immediately. 'please don't so anything to my family. I won't ignore you. i replying'. I waited for his response. 'Oh babe. I like it when you beg. Meet you soon. You don't want to miss school. do you?' 

He's right, i'm gonna be late for school but that isn't the thing i'm worrying about. I want my family to be protected. I don't want them hurt by some sick psychopath. I grab my book bag and go to school. as i walk in the school i find Cayden and Cristy sucking each other's face off against the lockers. I normally would have said how gross it was but i was in my own world today. I wonder who this psycho who is texting me is. I want my family to be safe. I don't want anyone to be hurt because some psychopath thinks that i'm his mate.

"Hey mel where are you going?" i hear Cayden shout. "oh he- hey. I-I will talk to guys in lunch okay?" I say stumbling a little over my word. "Hey what's wrong?" Cristy say while walking towards me. "Nothing i fine. I'm just a bit tired." I didn't lie to her. I am actually tired due to my sleepless night. I try to smile, but i know that she can see its fake.

"Bye. see you at lunch" I wave at them and walk to my first class. I sit at the back as usual. I was not interested in what the teacher was blabbering about and like usual i zone out. don't get me wrong. I am a straight A student and all teachers love me. I tap my pencil on my desk and look out the window and see a shadow of a boy at the same spot i saw yesterday. I had to check who it is. I ask the teacher if i can go to the nurse. yeah yeah i lied that i was feeling a little sick.

I start running down the hallways and out the school entrance. I run to the spot where i saw the boy. there wasn't anyone there so i look around for a few more minutes. I feel my phone vibrate. I check and see that its another text from the unknown number. ' Awe baby i know you want to see me, but you'll have to wait till i get you. and you should wear purple more. it suits you.'  Now i'm sure that he's around here somewhere. I look around. I start shouting "look whoever you are stop texting me okay? I already have a mate and  its not you. So stop it " My phone vibrates once again. I check it. 'You shouldn't have said that baby. now you're gonna regret. we'll meet very very soon.' i put my phone in my pocket and scream a 'fuck you'.

I was furious. i feel myself shaking. Oh shit my wolf was on the surface. I run toward the forest at the back of the school. I open my clothes and and change into my pure white wolf. I run into the forest. I like the feeling of the wind against my fur. I run more faster.

After an hour of running i decide to go back. I reach the spot where i left my clothes. I wear my clothes and walk back to the school building. Its lunch time now. I walk to the cafeteria and find Cayden and Cristy sitting on out usual seats with three trays filled with sprite, burgers and fries. "Hey we got you lunch" Cayden pushes the tray towards me. "Thanks" i say like a little girl. I mean what can be better than free food. They chuckle when i take a big bite of the burger. They know how much i love eating. "So where were you?" Cristy asked while eating her fries. "Uhh... my wolf surfaced so decided to get a run. Its been a while since i changed the last time." i say while eating some of my fries. "How did it feel?" Cristy asked. "AMAZIIIINNNNG" i exclaim. They laugh. But Cayden suddenly gets serious. "Wait! You said your wolf surface. Why? What happened?" Jerk! He doesn't miss anything does he? "Nothing much. i just got tripped by Bethany" they nod. They know how much i hate her. Bethany is our schools head cheerleader. She's the biggest bitch of school. I have hated her since the 7th grade when she 'accidentally' spilled all her paint on me. We starts having a conversation about random things.

I plan on talking to Mason about me going to college. I have to tell him sooner or later. I just hope that he's okay with the idea *fingers crossed* I reach class and sit down at the back.

MASON'S POV

I was at my pack's meeting. the rogues attacked one of my guards today. We have to stop this. These rogues are stronger than we thought. We are going to keep the kids and the women safe in the safe house. i need to keep my Melissa safe. I have a very bad feeling that somethings going to happen to her. I try to push these thoughts aside and continue the meeting. 

After the meeting i go home. There's still an hour for Mel to get home. I go upstairs to take a shower. after 30 minutes i go downstairs in sweatpants and a black wife-beater. I order pizza because i know how Mel loves pizza. I sit on the sofa and watch some TV.

MELISSA'S POV

After school, i say bye to Cristy and Cayden and head home. I have to tell Mason that i want to go to college after school. And  he doesn't allow i will run. Yes i still don't accept the whole mate thingy. I reach home. I enter the living room and find Mason watching TV and a pizza box on the table. "PIZZA" I shout and run towards it. Mason laughs at my behaviour and picks up the box. "Tsk tsk. not so fast Mel." I try to grab the box by jumping but fail. Damn his height. "My pizza. give it to me" I say while jumping on him. He catches me by my waist. "Okay okay calm down." He say while putting down the pizza on the table but he doesn't let go off me. "Hey put me down" i try to free myself from him but fail miserably. "Not so fast munchkin" he says sitting down on the sofa with me on his lap. He wraps his arms tight around my waist. "I'm not a munchkin. you're just taller than any other normal person" I wasn't lying. i'm 5'6 which is okay , but Mason is abnormally 6'6. I pout and try to squirm out of his grasp but stop when i feel something poking on my butt. I look behind me to see Mason blushing. "EEWW! Mason youu have a boner. let go of me." I try to get off but his hold tightens around me. I hear him growl so i look behind me a Mason and find his eyes flicking between green and black with lust. His wolf was trying to take control. I had to do something or otherwise i'll end up losing my v-card today.

I turn around on his lap being careful no to touch his crotch or he would be more turned on. I grab his face between my hands. "Mason look at me." he looks right in my eyes. "Take a deep breath okay. Don't let Xavier control now. Take deep breaths." I say rubbing his face softly. He starts taking deep breaths. I see his eyes turn into its real green colour slowly. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that" he says while hugging me tightly. "Its okay. Can we please eat the pizza already? Its getting cold." i say as i grab a slice and start devouring it. Mason laughs and joins me.

After eating the pizza i decide to tell Mason about my plans of going too college after school. I don't want to tell him about messages. I tell him about it after the war with the rogues. And maybe Mr. i'm your mate will stop texting me after i go to college. 

I turn  to Mason. he was still eating his pizza. My heart was beating so fast that if felt like it would come out of my nose. One, two, three. Here goes nothing. "Umm. Mason?" he looks at me while chewing his pizza. "Yeah?" he asks with his mouth full. GROSS. "You know i've been thinking about you know my future a lot lately" I pause to look at him. He was just nodding in response. Ugghhh. "Masoniwanttogotocollegeafterschool." i say as fast as i could. "I didn't get what you said babe. slow down a little bit" he says in a calm voice. Please someone kill me. "Mason i want to go to college after graduation." He puts his pizza down. Oh no. Here it comes. "no" he says as calmly as he can. "But i want t.." "no" he cuts me off. I was getting angry with his attitude. "No?" i ask him with a scowl on my face. "No" he says like my opinion doesn't even matter. I get off the sofa and go upstairs without even looking at him. I don't even need his opinion. Its my choice if i want to go to college or not. And i don't even want a mate so why listen to him? I'm going away 'cause i don't want a mate  anyways. I slam the bedroom door shut and walk to the closet.

I start packing my things as fast as i can. Five minutes later Mason comes in. "What the hell are you doing?" I don't answer him. I just pack my clothes in a duffle bag. I grab the bag and stand up. I start walking towards the door only to be stopped by Mason. "Where the hell are you going?" he asks grabbing my hand tightly. "Let me go Mason.  am going home. My real home" I try to pry my hands off his hand but his hands get tighter. "No you're not. You're my mate, so this is your home. Your real home understand?" My wrist was hurting from where his grip was. "Mason let go it hurts." I drop my bag on the floor and try to push him. But he didn't even move. "Let me go it hurts." i say with tears in my eyes. The pain was too much too handle. It would break if he added even a little amount of pressure. I look into his eyes and find them flickering colours. He was furious. One tear slips down my cheeks. I see Mason eyes soften. He let go off my arms. I rub it. I hate him so much. I don't cry. The last time i cried was 2 years ago when my  cat ,Mr. Fluffy died. "I HATE YOU" I scream at  him and walk out the door.  I hear Mason's footsteps behind me so i start running. I grab my car keys and run outside. 

"MELISSA COME BACK" I hear Mason shout. "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE." I shout back and get in my car driving off in the direction of Cayden and Cristy's house . My phone beeps so i pull it out off my pocket and see that its a message from Mr. I'm you mate. 'See babe. i'm your real mate. Mason doesn't even care about your wishes'. I dropped my phone. I tried to get it off of the floor. I pick it up and see a car coming towards my direction The next thing i know a car slammed my car on the right side. My head bangs on the window and everything turns black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...
291K 8K 42
He growled as he pushed me against the wall, "You're mine and you can't leave!" "I'm not anyone's and I can leave if I want." I starred straight in...
1.1K 63 21
Luna Carter is an average alpha's daughter. She is 21 and has some friends and even with a friend with benefits. All of that comes to a halt when she...
14M 383K 36
Flicker never wanted a mate, especially an alpha one. She strongly believes that with an alpha mate, she would lose all her freedom and independence...