Daseki of the Red Sand [Narut...

By XxMeWxX4444

[Discontinued] Desert has been hopping between orphanges her entire life. The reason? No body can handle her... More

Chapter 1: We're Fixing To Die
Chapter 2: Fireworks Are Fun
Chapter 3: How The Fuck Did You Know That?!
Chapter 4: Go Die
Chapter 5: Fuck You
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: I'm Gonna Make Some Good Fish Sticks Today
Chapter 8: Explosions
Chapter 9: Got The Ring
Chapter 10: Ice Cream
Chapter 11: Sleep....bombing?
Chapter 12: Cheap Ass
Chapter 13: Hand Mouths
Chapter 15: Thanks Deidara
Chapter 16: It Just Bit Me
Chapter 17: Hickey
Chapter 18: I'll Kill You
Chapter 19: Punishment
Chapter 20: Glomp
Chapter 21: Truth
Chapter 22: Kasai Satsujin
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Let It Rain
Chapter 25: The Worst Thing
Chapter 26: Blackmail
Chapter 27: Mission With A Dumbass
Chapter 28: Big Brothers For Dummies
Chapter 29: Anniversary
Chapter 30: Mission With A Plant
Chapter 31: New Mission
Chapter 32: Tease
Chapter 33: Perving
Chapter 34: Sketch Book
Chapter 35: Sake
Chapter 36: Remedy
Chapter 37: Lake
Chapter 38: That's A Waste Of Sake
Chapter 39: Don't Fucking Question Me
Chapter 40: Are You On Your Man Period?
Chapter 41: You Just Miss Getting Kakuzu's-- Shut Up!!
Chapter 42: Present
Chapter 43: Arrogant Little Puppet Men

Chapter 14: Your Wooden Heart

3.5K 162 19
By XxMeWxX4444

~Chapter 14~

~Your Wooden Heart~

"Fish stick!" I cried, jumping on Kisame back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, smirking as he turned his head to look at me.

"Miss me, kid?" He questioned, smirking.

"Dude, everyone else is so fucking boring. I had to ammuse myself by trying to kill Hidan!" I whined. Kisame grimaced, pausing as he pulled me up seeing as I had been slipping. I blinked and continued to cling to his back as he headed into his room. He leaned Samehada against the wall beside his bed as I jumped off his back. He collapsed onto his bed with a sigh of relief while I sat in the desk chair, turning to face him. He gazed over at me lazily before smirking.

"Anything happen while I was gone?"

I tilted my head to the side, thinking back. "Well, Deidara found my hiding spot and sat on me."

Kisame blinked before raising an eyebrow. "That it?"

My eyes widened and I fished out an orange book, throwing it to him. "And I also finished reading that. You're into some pretty perverted stuff, fish stick."

He caught the book in mid-air, turning it to read the title. When he did a small blush adored his face and he glared in my direction.

"This is not a suitable book for kids your age!" He growled. I raise an eyebrow, chuckling.

"Oh please, fish stick. In my world kids at the age of eight have at least watched some form of sexual intercourse on TV. By the time I was ten I could watch a porno with the kids at my orphanage and not care a single bit." His mouth dropped in shock and I snickered at his expression. And if you're wondering, yes, I did tell him where I've been these past 'twenty-three years'.

"That's disturbing." He muttered. I rolled my eyes, starting to spin around in the chair boredly. I paused, however, when Deidara knocked on the door before coming in. He glanced over at Kisame before meeting my curious gaze.

"Go pack, we have a mission, un." I blinked in surprise before smirking at the fish stick and saluting.

"Well then, fish stick, I'm off." He chuckled, waving his hand lazily as I walked out the door.

"Good luck."

Deidara closed the door then and caught up to my side, speaking. "We'll be going to Lightning Country, yeah. I suggest you pack heavy, un."

My brows furrowed and I searched through the countries terrain that I had memorized. Lightning Country was one of the coldest places besides Earth Country.

I groaned, hanging my head. "I hate the cold."

Deidara chuckled. "It's not that bad, un."

"Never liked the cold. Never have, never will. Why do you think I got transferred from all the north orphanages within a week?" I said without thinking. We both paused and I scowled, scolding myself eternally before glaring at the blond.

"You never heard that, got it?" I growled. He stared down at me for a moment before nodding. He turned, heading back into the hallway when we got to the living room. I jumped up to my alcove before heading down to the hole.

Seeing as Deidara had discovered it and the only reason I had created it was to hide from him, I had decided to move most of my stuff down here.

I walked over to my vial shelf (seeing as the ceiling of the hole was the perfect height for myself) and started putting the ones I thought I'd need into my belt. I grabbed a few more bombs and then frowned at my clothes.

I was dressed in the same clothes as when I had woken up in the desert and I let out a sigh, removing my v-neck.

I sat on the ground, shuffling through the folded clothes. My head snapped up, however, when I heard some shuffling in the tunnel. In the next moment a head of blond hair poked out, looking around. When he saw me he blushed slightly, stuttering out why he was there. I didn't know why he was stuttering, really. Bandages covered everything important.

"S-sasori-danna t-told me to come t-tell you we'll be l-leaving in a half an hour, yeah." With that he turned around, scurrying back up the tunnel quickly.

I tilted my head to the side a little before going back to picking clothes. I didn't have a wide range seeing as I only bought two long-sleeved shirts and one jacket while I had been in the sand. With a sigh I pulled on the black v-neck which, like my tanktop, cut off at my stomach.

There were holes for thumbs on the sleeves so I put my thumbs through that before folding up my jacket and spare shirt to put in my weapons pouch. With that done I was completely packed, seeing as I always kept a few granola bars in my weapons pouch as well.

I stood, pulling on my Akatsuki cloak before climbing out of the tunnel, replacing my poster, putting a genjutsu trap on it and then dropped down to the living room floor.

I headed into the kitchen, grabbing a soda I had dubbed as 'Mount Dub'. The reason was simple: it was my substitution for Mountain Dew, seeing as the flavor was almost the same.

Anyway, I sat on the counter as I opened it, waiting for my two 'teammates' to hurry up.

By the time I finished they had both came into the living room so I threw the can away and walked over to them, stuffing my hands in my pants pockets seeing as I had my cloak unbuttoned.

"Ready, un?" Deidara asked. I simply nodded, pulling on the weird hat they had given me a few weeks ago. It reminded me of hats those Japanese farmers used to wear.

Sasori did a handsign, the door appearing in the wall. We walked out, having it disappear behind us. I smirked, looking around. I hadn't been outside since that time I had found Pain.

"Let's go." Sasori ordered. I turned away from the hill that we had exited from and put chakra to my feet, jumping up to a large tree branch as Sasori and Deidara did the same.

~~~~

'Finally.' I thought with a sigh. We had been traveling for four whole days with only two breaks for sleep. I sighed in annoyance, pulling out one of my granola bars, eating it quickly.

Deidara sent me an amused smile as we trudged through the snow. "Hungry, yeah?"

"Shuddup Dei-dei." I ordered, teeth chattering slightly. He frowned, his eyebrows furrowing.

"You're actually cold, un?"

"N-no shit." I muttered, wrapping my arms around my stomach. I had put on my jacket when I first saw the snow but finally closed the cloak and pulled my arms out of the sleeves when we started walking through it. I swear my toes were frozen.

"That's sad, hmm." Deidara chuckled. I glared at him, my eye twitching.

"W-well apparently, I w-was born i-in a DESERT, dipshit. I-I'm not m-meant for snowy c-conditions." I growled. He stopped his laughing and frowned at me.

"I'm not a dipshit, un." He retorted. I rolled my eyes.

"C-could've f-fooled me." I retorted. He grew an irk mark, about to retort when Sasori interrupted.

"Would you two shut up? You're grating at my ears." He growled. He had switched into traveling in a hunchback puppet awhile ago, for which I was grateful. I was tired of seeing his damned face.

"Oh, I'm s-sorry. Am I b-bothering you?" I asked sarcastically.

Deidara's eyes widened and he motioned for me to shut up.

"Yes, you are. Its not like we really need you for this mission. All you've done is slow us down." He snapped.

~3rd Person POV~

Daseki rose an eyebrow, her face turning completely blank. Her arms stopped shivering and they dropped to her sides. She stared at Sasori who had stopped and turned to glare at her.

"You think I want to be here with you?" She sneered, her voice as empty as her eyes.

Deidara watched the girl in barely suppressed shock. Her teeth had stopped chattering and she looked like a female-copy of Sasori to the blond.

"I don't care what you want. You're a member of the Akatsuki now so act like it, you brat!" Sasori snapped.

"Oh, so I should act like an asshole, right?" Daseki replied, making Sasori grit his teeth within the puppet. He was angry and confused. How could a simple GIRL make him feel more emotions than he had since changing his body into that of a puppet?

"I should just kill you now and save us all the problem you're simple presence brings."

"Aw, how sweet of you, brother." Daseki cooed, sneering over the word brother. "I can't imagine how caring you must be in that heart of yours. You have one, don't you? Or is it just as wooden as the rest of your body?"

The poisoned tail of Sasori's puppet sprung out, going to stab the small redhead. She stared at the incoming tail for a moment before yawning, and lazily making a handsign.

She appeared beside Deidara who blinked, looking down at her. "You really pissed him off, yeah."

~Daseki's POV~

"I find it funny. Seeing as I can get a whole lot more annoying." I shrugged before my head snapped to the side and I raised a hand, using my chakra strings to stop the oncoming poisoned tail. I kept my head pointed to the north, away from both of my idiotic teammates.

"Five ninja are heading our way." I mumbled, rechecking the chakra signatures just to be sure.

"How can you tell, un?" Deidara asked but I simply disappeared after making a handsign. I appeared in front of the ninja, making them all skid to a stop. It was a group of rouges, it seems. They all had Cloud headbands with lines through the symbol. There were two girls and three guys. The leader, the tallest male, stepped forward with a scowl.

"What the hell do you want, kid? Get going before I kill you."

I rose an eyebrow, chuckling eternally at his words. Him, kill me? As if.

"Kenta, be careful. She's part of the Akatsuki." The shortest male warned, adjusting his glasses. He seemed the most knowledgeable of them all.

"Pah! She's just a child! I doubt those bastards would except a little girl into their ranks." I rose an eyebrow before looking up into the tree beside me, catching sight of Deidara as he eyed me with furrowed brows.

"You hear that, Dei-dei? He just called you a little girl." Deidara's eye twitched while the five rouges gasped, looking up at him.

I tsked, shaking my head. "Haven't you learned not to look away from your enemy?"

They looked back at me as I shook my finger. I smirked suddenly, catching the shortest of the group, a petite brunette girl, with my chakra strings. She let out a yelp of confusion as she started walking my way.

"What the hell?! My body's moving on its own!" She squealed.

"Tomo!" The leader, Kenta, yelled, started to rush forward but the others held him back.

They started whispering to him as the girl got over to me. She was two inches shorter than myself, something I found extremely sad.

I had her turn around before placing a single explosive ball in the hood of her jacket and had her walk back to her 'friends'.

"Why did you release her?!" Kenta exclaimed in confusion as he grabbed Tomo when she collapsed after I released my chakra strings.

I shrugged. "To kill you all of course."

With that, I made a handsign and the silent explosion went off, killing them all instantly.

I watched them boredly before glancing up at Deidara. Sasori was with him now and was looking at me.

"Still useless, am I?"

"They were of no threat to us." He scoffed.

"The were a threat by simply knowing of the Akatsuki's existence." I replied, jumping up onto the branch and joined them.

Sasori simply scoffed before we were on the move again.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

o.o....I have NO idea where that last part came from. I didn't even plan this, bro Dx stupid Sasori -.- even though I love you, you really piss me off sometimes. Hey, maybe your controlling my fingers! You made me type this, yeah Dx

Its Sasori's fault! Peace!

~Mew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 499 44
I do not own Naruto or any of it's characters When a group of Grave robbers, bandits and murderers come across a temple in the land of fire they kil...
302 108 20
Akira Toga was supposed to be dead, they were supposed to have died on the icy shores of Imyr; stolen from the arms of their companion. So why? why w...
2K 161 10
Born in the Village Hidden in the Leaves Sorano Hatsu is a little girl with a head full of messy thick black hair. When she was little it was just h...
298K 7.3K 91
𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 happy girl with a smile that could light up any room, she had a bright personality and a warm feeling that attracts you to her. She w...