AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Bonus 3.0

6.4K 244 31
By VRUKSHA

" Life happens when we're busy making future plans...

So, Pause for a while, Make Sure You Make The Most Of Your Present Moment...

Coz, It's Equally Precious As Your Coming Future...

Those little moments well spent with your loved ones are the ones which will be remembered forever. "

------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

" Sara... Boys..." I shouted descending the stairs.

" Papa... What happened to Mumma?"

" Sir.." The wave of worry flashed like lightening on their face.

" She's alright. She just needs to see the doctor. Don't worry. Sara call Dad and ask him to come here and accompany the kids. Till then you be with them. " I still had Ahana in my arms.

" Papa... " Ayan held the hem of my shirt.

" Don't worry sweetie... We'll be back soon. Be good. " I said hastily and called the driver.

Thankfully he hadn't left for the day. It just left like a déja vu. Ahana fainted again, making me scared as shit.

I put her head on my lap and called Mrs. Bhatt, explaining Ahana's situation. Fortunately, she was still at the clinic.

I rubbed Ahana's cheeks and palms. Her body temperature was rising. There was still drops of blood on her tighs. I cleaned them with my kerchief and adjusted her dress to cover her legs. My palms were sweaty as well. Nevertheless, I had to maintain my cool.

" Doctor..." I called Mrs. Bhatt.

" Ansh... Don't worry..." She said patting my hands as I placed Ahana on the stretcher. It hurt to let go of her hand. I sat on the nearby bench praying that things were alright. Ahana will never be able to bear the pain of losing the baby. So couldn't I. I sat on the bench outside the room. I held my face in my palm.

" Ansh..." I looked up.

Mir was briskly walking towards me.

" What happened? Why is there blood in your arms? Uncle said you were here with Ahana.."

" Ansh... Is Hana alright?" Jaai came running towards us.

I looked at Mir.

" I called him." He said.

" She was bleeding and then she fainted." I explained.

Mir put his hand on my shoulder, patting me.

" Ansh... " I stood up as Mrs. Bhatt came out of the operating room after almost 30 long minutes.

" Is Ahana and the baby Okay?" I asked.

" Yeah! Ahana is alright and so is your baby. The heart beats are normal now, initially we weren't able to locate the baby's heartbeats but then after a while the machine beeped... It's really God's grace..." I had the privilege to sigh a relief.

" Ahana?" Jaai asked.

" She is sleeping now because of the medication. "

" But.. Doc. What happped? Didn't you say everything was alright with her? She was strong now? " There was no way I'm willing to take any risks.

" Yeah... But sometimes there may be unrealised stress on her. She still must be insecure or must have a bit of fear in her heart. And it happens with some women. It isn't normal but it's not a serious matter. Light bleeding is alright during the first trimester. She fainted because she stressed out.
I have modified her medicines and added some vitamin pills too. Collect the file from my cabin and I'll to run some more reports. You can meet her, Ansh... She'll wake up soon. " She left.

" Ansh... You should be with Ahana. I'll take care of the files... " Mir said.

I nodded.

" Ansh.. " It was Jaai.

" Yeah... " I looked at him before entering the room.

" Please.. Clean up... " He continued.

I looked at my hands and smiled weakly. Even I was so tensed and anxious that I didn't realised that my palms were covered in spills of blood.

" You guys should leave... I'll take Ahana home." I said.

Even they had a family to take care of.

" Are you sure? We can wait till the Doctor gives discharge." Jaai said.

" It's alright. The nurse said they will keep her for the night. I'll be staying here. Don't worry. Just check on the boys. " I said going towards the rest room to clean up.

They agreed and left.

I slowing entered the room. Ahana was sleeping. I held her hand and kissed her. She was really suffering a lot just because I wanted a baby girl. I was being too selfish. I didn't realise it'd be so stressful for Ahana.

" Ahana... I really love you..." I said kissing her forehead.

" I love you too..." She whispered.

" Oh! You are awake? How are you feeling?" I asked promptly.

" Good... Is the baby healthy?" She asked, concerned touching her belly. I covered her hand in my.

" She's fine... " I said softly.

Ahana looked at me. I wiped off the tear and gave her a brief kiss.

" Let's go home, Ansh... "

" They are keeping you here for the night. "

" Ayan and Aman?" She asked.

" Dad is with them." I replied.

She nodded.

" I'm tired..." Her eyes were closing again.

" It's alright Sweetie... Why don't you take a good night's sleep. I'm here, with you. Don't worry. " I said laying her on the bed and holding her hand. Within minutes she was sleeping.

***

AHANA'S POV

Ansh was beside me the entire night, holding my hands in assurance. Mrs. Bhatt discharged in the morning. I slept the night before but still I wasn't feeling well enough. Ansh was sleep deprived and I felt so worried about him. He was managing work, kids me and even our unborn baby. I really don't know how would I've pulled it off without him.

We reached home. Ayan and Aman ran towards us. Dad wasn't around.

" Mumma.. Are you alright?" Ayan asked.

" Is our sister okay?" It was Aman. I looked at Ansh. He shrugged.

I know it's him. He even told the boys that it's a girl.

GOSH!! I can't believe him. I hope it's a sister. It will break their heart if it's another champ.

" I'm fine my sweethearts..." I kissed them.

" And so is your sister... " Ansh completed me.

" Hey! You guys are back... I went to have a look at the breakfast. Your munchkins were up all night. They just couldn't sleep. Ahana.. Are you alright now?"

" Yeah... " I replied.

" Papa.. Can we sleep now? I'm really feeling sleepy..." Ayan said rubbing his eyes.

So is you Papa, Dear... I thought looking at Ansh's terrible condition.

" Can we skip school today? We promise to complete our homework. " Aman said.

" Can they, Ahana? " Ansh looked at me.

Looking at the three of them makes my heart melts. They were really so worried about me that none would sleep while I was the one snoring.

I nodded.

" C'mon.. I'll tuck you in. It's only 7:20 am. Dad, why don't you rest here for some while." Ansh said.

" It's alright. I will get going. Dad is with the Sehgals. I have to pick him. You guys take rest. If there's anything call me, I mean anything." He repeated himself.

" Yeah.. Bye..." I said.

" Ahana.. I'll take them. You can rest in the room. " He didn't wait for me to resist. He picked up both of them together. They rested their head on his shoulder each. I watched as he took my kids to their room. I don't know how will he manage when the third one comes.
Thinking about it brought a smile on my face.

I looked at myself. I was equally miserable. My clothes were a mess. I climbed to our room and went in for a long warm bath. The stingy smell of medics and antiseptics from the hospital was still strong. I wanted to get ride of it.

After the bath I went in the boys' room.
They were sleeping and so was Ansh. He was sleeping in such an uncomfortable position. He head rested on the bed while he was sitting on the table holding Ayan's hand. Ayan couldn't sleep without holding either my or Ansh's hand. He gets scared at times because of the dark. Aman was sleeping with his mouth slight open. He's got that from his father. When Ansh is extremely exhausted he sleeps in that manner.

I tip toed towards the three most handsome boys in my life whom I love the most. I kissed my boys on their forehead. I freed Ansh's hand from Ayan's. Ansh was still in his clothes from the day before, untucked shirt covered with a bit of blood, messy hair and that smell. Yet, I love him any which ways. I kissed his cheeks. At once he held my hand and got up pulling me on his lap.

" You..."

" Sshhh.... Slowly..." He whispered.

" You are awake?" I whispered.

" Thanks to your kiss and smell... I'm a light sleeper."

" Well.. I don't remember you being a light sleeper." I replied. Because he wasn't one.

" Once I had to empty a bottle of cold water on you because we were getting late for our boys' first sports day, don't you remember? " I said poking his head.

" Hmmm... I remember. It was really very chilly. I had a cold afterwards... " He said smiling. Although he was tired he didn't mind having such stupid chat with me.

" They slept already... "

" Just like their mother... Thankfully I was spared for the super hero story because they were damn sleepy. " I smiled. Telling a story is a compulsion before sleeping in our house.

" Ahana..."

" Hmmm.." I hummed looking at my boys sleeping. They had this father's eyelashes.

" They were very worried.... " I looked at him.

"... And so was I... " He continued.

" Even I was scared Ansh... You know I want her..." I said. He looked at me. It's was for the first time that I referred the baby as a she.

" Ahana..."

" You believe, Ayan and Aman believe that it's a girl.. Then even I'm in. I hope that the universe conspires for us." I saw Ansh's smile. He was very happy.

We weren't being biased. We were just being optimistic.

He held my face in his palm and pressed his lips against me. My hand moving through his hair.

" Ahana.. Please take care of yourself... For us... " He said between the kisses.

" You smell... So.. Good..." He whispered.

" You smell crap..." I said, pushing him away. Our foreheads touching now. I giggled.

" You gotta love your smelly husband then. No options when your wife likes to give you nearly heart attacks..." He said.

" Shut up.. Okay... Now let them sleep and you take rest in our room. " I said pulling him up.

" Are you accompanying me?"

" Nah! You don't smell good... " I said as we closed the door behind us.

" Really?" Ansh asked looking at himself.

I laughed and kissing him briefly.

" Get some sleep, hubby... "

***

" Ahana..."

" In here..." I shouted.

I'm doing really well since I came from the hospital. It's already 6 months now. Our little princess, as Ansh says is growing quick. It's weekend and boys were watching TV with their grandparents. I thought of resting for sometime.
Ansh entered the room. He had gone for an urgent meeting.

" How was it?" I asked.

" It went well. I think we will get that project... What are you doing?" She asked.

" I think that the baby will like this sweet music." I replied. I had put the headphones on my belly. Ansh sat beside me.

" I've got something for you... " He said. Behind his back he had something hidden.

"... It's No Caffeine Coffee... " He said excitedly.

" Really?" I made a face.

" Since you have strong cravings for coffee, I bought you this."

" Ansh... Seriously... I've already tried it. It's pathetic. I don't like it at all. Your kit-kat shake tastes better." I said pouting.

" Oh! Sorry... Fine... Let's go for a walk then. Fresh air will uplift and cheer you. Wanna walk till the beach? "

" Yeah... Sure... " I beamed with joy. It's been long time since we went out for a walk together.

Holding hands, through the cool breeze it's amazing to walk endlessly with the person you love. I kissed Ansh on his cheeks. He was surprised and smiled.

The water was calm and the moon was shining right above our head, with it's shadow falling on the waves hitting the shore. The sky was clear with almost no clouds with tiny sparkling dots of stars that you could pin point some constellations if at all you knew any. Well, I didn't so complimenting the amazing background, I enjoyed our moment alone.

Ansh pulled me closed in his embrace.

" I Love You..." He whispered.

" Love you too..." I whispered back.

***

" Mumma... I want..." Aman came running to the living.

I think my water just broke. I was in a  pathetic condition. The pain was too much. It wasn't stopping at all.

" Mumma.. There's water all over here.... " He said.

" Sweetie... Can you call your Papa? " Is all I could manage. 9 months flew so quickly that I didn't realise.

" Papa... Papa... Mumma's in pain..." Aman went running to the study. I wasn't able to stand up too.

I was glad that Ansh didn't go to the office. He was working from home since 2 weeks. We were aware that our baby was due any moment. He didn't wanna be away when I needed him.

" Ahana..." He came running.

" My water bag... It broke..." I said closing my eyes shut. He quickly wiped my legs dry and held me up. This time there wasn't any blood flowing. It felt normal for once but the pain was still unbearable.

" Aman.. I'm taking Mumma to the hospital. Call grandpa and take care of Ayan." Ansh quickly took the car keys.

" Yes.. Papa.. Can we come too?"

" Of course... Grandpa will bring you." Ansh carried me to the car. I felt like Déja vu. But this time I had a sober feeling that it wasn't gonna be that bad.

" Aaahhh... " I screamed.

" Is it paining? "

" Gosh... How can you ask me that, Ansh... " It was unbearable.

" Endure a bit, please... " I was still screaming and sweating now while Ansh tried to calm me.

I was rushed in the labor room as soon as we entered the hospital. Ansh was holding my hand tightly, or rather I was not letting his hand go.

Mrs. Bhatt examined me.

" Ahana's only 7 cm dilated. We will have to wait..." My vision was blurring now.

" WHAT? I want the baby out NOW... It's getting miserable... Anshhhh...." I shouted.

He wiped my sweat and his hand soothes my cheeks but that wasn't helping.

" Ahana... Look at me... " I looked at him.

" It's for our princess..."

" And... If its a boy than you are a dead person Ansh.... Trust me... Aaaahhhhh... "

" I went through all this just because of YOU..." I was still speaking as well as shouting.

" I know... I'm sorry..."

" That's not gonna HELP.... If you do this to me again then.... Aaahhh... God.... " The contractions were getting worse. I squeezed Ansh's hand harder.

As I said that I heard some nurses laugh.

" Ahana.. It's gonna be alright... " Mrs. Bhatt said when she came back after almost an hour.

" Dr. Can you check again?" Ansh said.

" Yeah! You're almost 10... You can start pushing Ahana... " Dr. Bhatt Said.

" Like what was I doing since 2 hours..." I cried, 2 hours seemed like infinity.

" Push harder, Dear. I can see the head crowning. "

" Dr. She's exhausted... "I heard Ansh say as I wasn't able to keep myself up.

" She has to... " She replied.

" Ahana.. Open your eyes... Try harder. It's for us. It's for Aman and Ayan. They are waiting outside to meet her. "

" Arrghhh.... " I held Ansh's hand so hard that I had scratched them red and I could feel my nails piercing his skin until I heard the cries that filled the room. I had done it. Fresh tears were rolling down my cheeks.

" Congratulations... It's a Baby Girl... "

I had never been so happy of course I was when we had our boys but this moment was special in its own beautiful way. I looked at Ansh. He was in tears already. He kissed me on my forehead followed by a peck on my lips. Suddenly all the pain, anxiety and stress vanished.

" Thanks... Love you..." He said kissing my lips.

" Here..." The nurse handed the baby girl to me. I looked at her although it was extremely difficult through the blurred vision but I managed to a have a glimpse of our princess.

She had a round face just Ansh's. I couldn't help smiling more. She was just perfect. I looked at Ansh as he supported my hand to hold her. I gently placed a kiss on her forehead. Ansh took her in his arms, cooing and cradling her as she slept in her papa's embrace. Her tiny form looked so adorable in her father's masculine arms.

Ansh looked so calm and tranquil as he swayed her slowly. Then I knew Ansh's heart was finally at peace and contended with itself. Frankly, so was I.

He was well rehearsed now after the twins.

Our princess.

Its gonna be extremely difficult for her to grow amongst the protection of three possessive males. Her Papa and 2 elder brothers. Thinking about it brought a peaceful smile on my face. I already knew that Ayan and Aman were gonna be very protective of her.

Lastly, Ansh's wish came true and I'm so glad or I could say fortunate that I was a part of it.

------------------------------
Hey! Guys...

Finally, we welcome a princess in Raichand's Mansion.

Next Chapter: Bonus 4.0
🔜

Juggling with three children let's see how ANSHANA'S manage themselves.

It's almost the end of another happening Year.
Hope all of you had an amazing year.

Merry Christmas 🎁In Advance,
&
A Very Happy New Year To All... 😃

( I don't know whether I'll be able to update the next one before the year ends, hence the wishes 😅😉)

Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Your constant support keeps me going!

Check out my second work

🌟 YOU WERE MY SUPERSTAR 🌟

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 31.9K 59
Welcome to my first General Fiction WEDLOCK BY FATE! "Don't provoke me you Short Cake!" He snorted. "What if I provoke you Longosaur?" I grunted. "I...
2.3M 88.9K 54
Agreement Marriage, is a wonderful love story between two complex people. Radhika, a next door girl from a middle class family got married to an arro...
206K 7.4K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
1.5M 74.9K 42
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...