Trouble Maker...

By Boonannaxdd

"Cause I'm a trouble maker," Rachel looks at her boyfriend as Jayden wraps his arms around Rachel's small si... More

Trouble Maker
O.| Everyone Hates Me
Epigraphy
Act One
Chapter One: The Purple Piano Project {1}
1.| Shalom, blogsphere!
2.| Where's Quinn?
3.| It's Not Unusual
Chapter One: The Purple Paino Project {2}
Chapter Two: I Am A Unicorn {1}
4.| Definitely Not Smart
5.| Vocal Adrenaline
6.| Booty Camp!
7.| Angelic Kisses
Chapter Two: I Am A Unicorn {2}
Chapter Three: Asian F {1}
8.| You're Late
9.| Last Minute Auditions
10.| So, What Dream Did You Let Go Of
11.| Lights Will Guide You Home
Chapter Three: Asian F {2}
Chapter Four: Pot O' Gold {1}
12.| Original Members
13.| Last Friday Night T.G.I.F
14.| U2's over-rated
Chapter Four: Pot O' Gold {2}
Chapter Five: The First Time {1}
15.| Cooter Mankins
16.| Trying To Make It Right
Chapter Five: The First Time {2}
Chapter Six: Mash Off {1}
18.| I Guess I Just Dig Van Halen
19.| Fighting Against The TroubleTones
20.| Vote 'Jayden and Kurt For President And Vice-President'
Chapter Six: Mash-Off {2}
Chapter Seven: I Kissed A Girl {1}
21.| Principal Figgins's Office
22.| 'Lady's Music Week'
23.| Again To Principal's Figgins Office
Chapter Seven: I Kissed A Girl {2}
Chapter Eight: Hold Onto Sixteen {1}
24.| We Can't Do This Without Sam
25.| Sam Is Back
26.| Competing at Sectionals
Chapter Eight: Hold Onto Sixteen {2}
Chapter Nine: Extraordinary Merry Christmas {1}
27.| The Best Christmas Ever!
28.| Extraordinary Merry Christmas
Chapter Nine: Extraordinary Merry Christmas {2}
Chapter Ten: Yes/No {1}
29.| Summer Nights
30.| The Proposal Idea
31.| Swimming Pool Themed Proposal
Chapter Ten: Yes/No {2}
Chapter Eleven: Micheal {1}
32.| Starting Something
33.| Blaine's Eye Injury
34.| Work This Out
Chapter Eleven: Micheal {2}
Chapter Twelve: The Spanish Teacher {1}
35.| La cacaracha
36.| Santana's sexy outfit
Chapter Twelve: The Spanish Teacher {2}
Chapter Thirteen: Heart {1}

17.| Losing Rachel's Vigrinity

1K 19 0
By Boonannaxdd

17.| Losing Rachel's Vigrinity

What Do You Mean? - Justin Bieber
"You're so indecisive of what I'm saying, trying to catch the beat, make up your heart, don't know if you're happy, or complaining, don't want for us to end where do I start, first you wanna go to the left and you want to turn right, wanna argue all day, making love all night,"

***

Jayden put Artie down back to wheelchair as Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, "show circle." Jayden looked at Artie, "may i, chief?-"

Artie nodded his head, "let's kick some ass!"

Jayden banged his fist into the prop, "when I think about how we came to America! Like children! Believing! Trusting!"

Santana who was beside Jayden smirked at him, "ah, trusting with our hearts open.."

"Our arms open." Tina rolled her eyes as Rosalia. 

Rory stepped forward, in character as Indio, mumbling "We came with our mouth open." 

Santana smirked as the music started up "Puerto Rico. My heart's devotion." She sang, making her way across the stage "Let it sink back in the ocean."

She used her arms to dive "Always the hurricanes blowing. Always the population growing." 

She exaggerated a bump in her stomach, using her foot to nudge Lucy forward "And the money owing. And the sunlight streaming. And the natives steaming."

She turned to face the rest of the chatters milling about the rooftop set "I like the island Manhattan." 

"I know you do." Tina spoke up. 

Santana smirked at Jayden as the girl's got into position behind her "Smoke on your pipe and put that in!" 

"I like to be in America." The girl's sang as they danced in sync "Okay by me in America. Everything free in America." 

Jayden rubbed his forfinger and thumb together "For a small fee in America." 

Santana faced off with Jayden, the girl's behind her as the boy's got in place behind him "Lots of new housing with more space." 

"Lots of doors slamming in our face." 

Santana rolled her eyes, pushing him along "I'll get a terrace apartment." 

"Better get rid of your accent." Jayden smirked. 

"Life can be bright in America." 

The boy's took over "If you can fight in America." 

"Life is so bright in America." The girl's sang. 

"If you're all white in America." The boy's shot back "Lalalala America, lalalala America, lalalala America!" 

The girl's held their heads high as they took centre stage whilst the Jets ,ade their into the auditorium lead by Mike as Riff "Here you are free and you have pride." 

"Long as you stay on your own side." Mike and the Jets sang from the spotlight in the audience. 

"Free to be anything you choose." 

"Free to wait tables and shine shoes."

The girl's danced on stage with the boy's, their dresses swinging around their hips as they moved"I like to be in America. Okay by me in America. Everything free in America." 

"For a small fee in America." Jayden reminded as he saw his mum smiling at him.

"I like to be in America. Okay by me in America. Everything free in America." 

Jayden threw up his arms "For a small fee in America." 

"Lalalala America!" the sharks came together "Lalalala America! Lalalala America! Lalalala-" 

"America!" Santana finished front and centre, arms in the air as the audience gave a standing ovation.

Jayden moved to the front as Santana held his hand as the audience applauded them, Jayden smiled brightly when he saw his mum smiling at him with Jensen and Jessy beside her and clapping along with everyone else.

***

Jayden was dancing in the living room as he moved all of the things out of the way as he practiced one of the moves what he did on stage but he got it wrong.

Jayden heard a knock on the door when he rolled his eyes, "Johnny! Can you get that please?"

Jayden was meet with silence as the knocking began to go loud and Jayden rolled his eyes as he remembered that Johnny was around Mike's house for 2 days.

Jayden messed up his hair and left his shirt off when he opened the door to see Rachel standing there, "hi,"

Jayden looked away as Rachel looked at the boy she loved, "I got your flowers. They were beautiful." Jayden gave Rachel a small smile, "you were really good,"

Rachel looked between Jayden and his house as she looked inside, "can I come in?" Jayden opened the door wide for her, "yeah,"

Jayden walked to the living room to pick up his shirt as Rachel closed the door behind her, as Jayden sat down, "where is everybody?"

Jayden looked at Rachel, "Johnny's at Mike's house, and My Mum and Dad went out again with Jensen and Jessy," Rachel put her coat onto his sofa as Jayden played with his fingers.

Rachel looked at Jayden, "why didn't you stay for the after party? I mean, I know that you're still mad at me about the other night, but you were really good,"

Jayden gave Rachel a small smile, "he didn't like me," Rachel furrowed her eyebrows at her boyfriend, "I had to leave early because I forget that Cooter was coming today and I messed it up, Shane told me that Cooter was asking for me but I wasn't there so he started talking with Shane,"

Rachel looked at her boyfriend, "what-I don't, I don't understand what any of this means," Jayden looked at Rachel, "it means that I suck! It means i am gonna be stuck here forever. Cooter's not gonna recruit me! He said.. I missed him,"

Rachel looked at Jayden, "there are other colleges, like Juilliard-" Jayden shook his head, "like there are other schools for you beside NYADA? I am not good enough! I am not a good enough quarterback to get a scholarship! I am not a good enough singer to get into NYADA! It's all over for me!"

Rachel came towards Jayden as she looked at her boyfriend who held his head in his hands, "stop it! Jayden, look at me. You're dreams are not dead, okay? You have just grown out of them, you have to find new ones now,"

Jayden looked up into Rachel's eyes, "I don't know how." Rachel held Jayden's hands in hers, "then we'll figure it out together. You're special. You know how I know that? Because I am gonna give you something that no one else is ever gonna get,"

Rachel wrapped her arm around Jayden's shoulders as she brings him closer to her as they shared a kiss, Jayden pulled away from Rachel, "you-you don't need to do this, okay? The play's over. There's not point,"

Rachel held Jayden's face in her hands, "no, the point is that I was wrong and stupid and immature, and probably not for the last time. Lost in my ambition and-" Jayden looked at her, "and now?"

Rachel looked into Jayden's eyes, "now I am just a girl, here with a boy she really loves, and wanting to remember this moment for the rest of her life," Jayden cupped Rachel's jaw as he leaned into her smiling in the kiss as his hands went to the zip of her dress as he kissed her.

Jayden and Rachel was in his bed as the covers both covered them up as Jayden rubbed Rachel's arm smiling at her, "i love you so much,"

Rachel just smiled at him, "I love you too," Jayden placed kisses onto Rachel's neck as she smiled as her hands went onto Jayden's back lightly scratching as Jayden left on his socks.

"One hand, one heart. Even death won't part us now."

***

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 8.4K 122
{sam evans ff} Olivia Schuester is a Cheerio, a member of the celibacy club, she's popular and she gets good grades. She's surviving high school unti...
14.9K 840 18
Quinn Fabray needs someone to confide in, and Sanique Banks just so happens to be an amazing listener. [quinn fabray x fem!oc] [s1-?]
203K 6.3K 37
tran•quil tranquil: free from disturbance; calm "you make me feel tranquil" she whispered while tracing small patterns on my arm. "i'm not trouble a...
39.4K 465 21
When Cassie is finally noticed for her talent by a few members of glee club she gets caught up in all the drama that comes with it, and the notice of...