The Little Gilbert. <> Vampir...

By Gallagher_Girl_20

Georgie Gilbert is Jermey's and Elena's sister. She is the smartest out of the three. She's 14 and taking hig... More

The Little Gilbert <> Vampire Diaries
Hi!
The Little Gilbert <> Vampire Diaries.
Hi.
The Little Gilbert <> Vampire Diaries.
MUST READ!!!!
(CROSS OVER) CHAPTER 1

A/N

6.3K 31 29
By Gallagher_Girl_20

I'm mixing Georgie into Teen wolf. I hope you guys like it. Thank you so much for reading my books. It means a lot that you take the time to read them.  I was thinking that she comes to Beacon Hills after Scott gets bit. I was always thinking that her love interest can be Boyd, Isaac or Stiles. I'm not sure yet. Comment and let me know who you think she should be with. I won't started the next chapter till I get at at least 7 comments.

I need to know who her first friend should be too. I was thinking Ericka. I was think she can tell Erick what she is when she gains her trust. Comment what you think.

I love you all ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...
323K 6.1K 30
Corey Gilbert is Elena's twin sister. She tries to be different to her sister because they were never close. Elena took everything from Corey, but wh...
558 0 9
Hazel Gilbert is the shadow of Elena her older sister and so she doesn't really talk much she's close to Jeremy her older brother Hazel is 15 while J...
1.9K 57 22
STATUS: ON GOING A beautiful brunette who goes by two names with different people. Elena Gilbert, a human girl who was taken in by the Gilbert family...