UNIVERSE / BTS.

By transwillgraham

you have my world, you're my small universe. [bts oneshots / © 2017] More

INTRO: universe
01: skate or die / sope
02: queer / sope
03: queer / sope
04: let me love you / sope
05: pretty girl / sope
06: pretty girl / sope
07: stargazing and elvis / vhope
08: angel / taejoon
09: teen, age / vminkook
10: english boys / namgi
11: english boys / namgi
12: clumsy / jikook
13: late night / minjoon
14: bach vs the rolling stones / vmin
15: 21st century boys / jihope
16: i'm in love now / 2seok
17: dawn / namgi
18: petals & paragraphs / taegguk
19: incomplete / vmin
20: misfits / jikook
21: we need to talk / namseok
22: we need to talk / namseok
23: varsity jacket / namgi [!]
24: honey / sope
25: californian baby / taegi
26: rewrite the stars / minjoon
27: rewrite the stars / minjoon
28: rewrite the stars / minjoon
29: the sea and the moon / namgguk
30: the sea and the moon / namgguk
31: nap / jinmin
32: thunderstorms / yoongguk
33: the sea and the moon / namgguk
34: hanahaki byou / yoonjin
35: swimming pools / namgiseok
39: ghost / jihope
40: stay with me / yoonmin
41: there for you / jikook
42: lost boy / taegiseok
43: lost boy / taegiseok
44: heard it on the radio / namgguk
45: heard it on the radio / namgguk
46: sick / taegijoon
47: my dream still remains / 2seok
48: show me your love / jingguk [!]
49: my dream still remains / 2seok
50: please / taegguk [!]
make up to wake up | yoonjinjoon
52: shooting stars all break up / taegi
53: self confident / 2seokgguk
54: if we hit on troubled water / namgi
55: comfort / namgi
56: GCF PRESENTS: jjk & pjm in busan / jikook
57: punch-drunken youngbloods / hopegguk
58: flower blossoms / taejin
59: you're a peach / taejoon
60: love maze / taegi [!]
61: cinnamon & lemon drops / namseok
62: let the river run / jikook
63: let the river run / jikook
64: growing pains / 2seok
65: scared / taegi
66: growing pains / 2seok
67: 134340/pluto / jinmin
68: escaped cub / namgguk
69: i'm in utopia / sope
70: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
a/n / 15K Q&A
15K Q&A ANSWERS + FACE REVEAL!
MORE questions, fanfic ideas and some stuff
71: 2ND THOTS / jinmin [!]
72: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
73: all the bad men, cop out! / vmin
74: boys of the apocalypse / yoonjin
75: bad day / taeminguk
76: you're a tough one, mr min! / namgi [🎄]
77: fake it till you make it / taeguk [🎄]
78: meet the parents / jinmin [🎄]
79: "secret" boyfriend / taegi
80: under (knuckle) wraps / vmin
81: promise / namguk
82: promise / namguk
83: be my valentine / namguk
84: cataclysmic / yoonmin
85: autumn boys / taeseok
86: crush culture / taegikook
87: back to ninety four / jingguk
88: cupid / taeseokgguk [!]
89: come be my teacher / taegi
90: so you're a tough guy / namgi

36: ghost / jihope

323 19 11
By transwillgraham

GHOST
( part 1 )

WORD COUNT 2K
OVERVIEW "i'm searching for something that i can't reach" ( 90s au, inspired by the movie ghost, with patrick swayze. warning for homophobic slurs )

PLAYLIST ghost / halsey, lust for life / iggy pop

JIMIN DID NOT like the cheap end of town. it all smelt like cigarette ash and shitty, cheap, bum-standard alcohol, guys like jimin got oogled by assholes, and guys like hoseok got hit on by girls who made jimin turn green with envy. hoseok had had to keep a tight grip on jimin's waist the whole night; to establish dominance over him for the assholes oogling jimin's ass, and to tell the girls he wasn't straight.

"i fuckin' hate this side of town," hoseok sighed in that way of his that he had, cupping a cigarette in his hand as he and jimin stopped by a bare brick wall for a cigarette break. "i'm sorry for bringin' you here, babydoll, y'know if i had known those assholes were gonna be skulking around i'd've gone somewhere nicer. i mean, you deserve a nicer place, classy babe like you-"

"-seok," jimin interrupted, looking at hoseok in a deadpan kind of way, head tilted to the side and red lipstick smudged down below his lips thanks to hoseok. "look, baby, i know you think i'm some classy chick, but that club was alright, despite the fuckin' idiots starin' at my ass."

"i woulda knocked them on their ass if they even thought about touchin' you," hoseok mumbled in in his raspy voice, dragging on his cigarette. jimin laughed sarcastically.

"well, casanova, you better head back and knock 'em all down, because about half of their skanky, compton-rate asses were thinkin' about gangbanging me to next fucking tuesday," jimin raised an eyebrow, resting his foot against the wall. anger boiled in hoseok's eyes (he was the overly jealous type), and his jaw clenched. "oh, baby, don't worry, most men like those walkin' cunts have those kinda thoughts. it's charmin', really, i should be flattered-"

jimin couldn't finish, because hoseok threw away his cigarette and shoved him up against the wall, a hand on his thigh and the other keeping his trachea against the brick. it wasn't threatening, as of such, it was just hoseok's jealous, dominant side showing through, and jimin could feel the brick through his flimsy white shirt, his heart rate speeding up ever so slightly.

"you're mine," hoseok whispered, stating a fact that they both knew, his voice low as his dark eyes made contact with jimin's blue ones (coloured contact lenses). "you know that? your pretty little body," his hand trailed from jimin's trachea to his chest, calloused fingers rubbing against jimin's sensitive nipples, the red head not allowing a sound to escape. "your tight little ass," the hand squeezed at jimin's ass roughly through his pants. "your lips, your ass, your gorgeous body," he punctuated his words with quick nips at jimin's skin, his neck blossoming with purple flowers. "all mine, jiminie."

"i-i know, seokie," jimin nodded. hoseok pulled back, smiling cheekily.

"good."

jimin rolled his eyes, shoving hoseok's chest and huffing. "ass," he said, hoseok slinging an arm around his shoulders as they continued to walk down the dark, dingy streets of downtown compton.

"you are what you eat." hoseok said simply. jimin rolled his eyes again. "'m cold," he whispered. hoseok immediately reacted, pulling off his huge red leather jacket and putting it on jimin's shoulder, the shorter boy smiling softly. he and hoseok had a stark contrast between their appearances; hoseok was in tight leather jeans, a ramones longsleeve shirt slipping off his shoulder, and his hair was a dark black-brown, while his small boyfriend was in high waisted blue jeans, a white button up tucked into them, his hair a bright red which clashed with hoseok's jacket. their height difference was the most noticeable, and it made hoseok's dominance over jimin more obvious.

"we shoulda just gone to fuckin' koreatown," hoseok mumbled, still angry about the men who had eyeballed jimin. jimin shook his head. "'m serious, jimin. koreatown's safe."

"not for two lil queer fags like us, hoseok!" jimin retaliated, suddenly annoyed. "you do fuckin' realise that it's all fine and dandy in koreatown, up until motherfuckin' yong woo notices that your pants are tight e-fuckin-nough for anyone to see the head of your fuckin' cock, and that i'm dressed up like uma fucking thurman on a good day! you don't seem to get it, hoseok!"

"i do fucking get it, jimin!" hoseok spat, his easy irritation clear in his reaction as his eyes burned. "i know that we're obviously fuckin' queers, okay, but all i'm sayin' is that in koreatown we wouldn't fucking get eyeballed for being both yellow fucking "japs" and a couple of queers! and i wouldn't have to want to strangle assholes who kept looking at my boyfriend like they wanted to fuckin' rape him, pretending he was some kinda girl because he looks pretty like one!"

"you coulda knocked them off their ass, sure, but i wanted to fuckin' clock those girls who were up in your face with their tits out, practically legs spread on the table for you to eat their fuckin' pussies out!" jimin was livid, spitting pure fire he knew he'd end up living to regret, but he was so inexplicably mad at that moment. "how about them, huh hoseok?! they were lookin' at you like they wanted you to fuck their stupid blonde brains out!"

hoseok pulled at his hair. "you're killin' me jimin! i can't help those girls looking at me, you know i can't! i'm gay anyway!"

"what, and i can help those bastards looking at me!?" jimin was nearly crying, eyes stinging with angry tears. "newsflash, motherfucker: they all stare at me because i dress up all pretty for you, you fucking ass! i can't help that men that aren't you, men that i don't love, want to fucking rip my clothes off and treat me like some fucking toy!"

hoseok growled in frustration, suddenly pinning jimin against the bare brick wall of a compton apartment. jimin let out a scared whimper; oh fuck, oh jeezum-crow, he was scared, scared of hoseok. he was staring at him with such intensity, such unrecognizable feelings, and jimin's eyes were wide, innocent, petrified as hoseok held his wrists so tight it almost hurt.

"s-seok," he stuttered, throat tight, eyes wide like a deer about to be shot. "p-please, d-don't hurt me."

it was then hoseok released jimin's wrists, and jimin saw that he was crying, hoseok was crying, and jimin immediately cupped his face, pulling him close so that their foreheads pressed together. "oh-oh, jimin," hoseok sobbed out. "i'm so sorry, so f-fuckin' sorry, baby, i'd never hurt you."

"seok, seok, it's okay," jimin kissed away every tear on hoseok's cheeks, pulling him close and burying his head in his shoulder. "i-it's okay, baby, baby, we were both angry, it's alright. i didn't mean what i said."

"i didn't mean it, didn't mean any of it," hoseok confirmed, kissing jimin's neck in that soft way he did whenever he apologized. "i'm sorry baby, i'm so sorry i almost hurt you."

jimin nodded, and a soft, forgiven kiss was exchanged. it all seemed perfect, hoseok and jimin's lips molding together in complete harmony. it was all so so perfect.

until the bullet ripped through hoseok's chest, and embedded itself into jimin's stomach.

JIMIN AWOKE TO excruciating pain. he wheezed as soon as he opened his eyes, an odd throbbing pain slamming into him like a truck, burning its way through his chest. he looked around with weary eyes.

hospital. why was he in a hospital?

jimin's eyes darted down to his chest, and he gasped out loud when he saw a once-white bandage wrapped around his midsection, stained a gruesome crimson red. he choked out a sob, holding a hand to his mouth as he remembered the events of last night, remembering how he and hoseok fought, how he had blacked out from the pain-

where was hoseok?

"nurse!" jimin called frantically, hectic sobs leaving his lips, which had turned a scary almost-white shade from blood loss, his whole body weak and frail. he called again and again until a man came running to his bed, worried that he was in pain.

"sir, sir, calm down, please." the nurse tried to calm jimin down, but to no avail, the korean boy shaking violently.

"hoseok, where's hoseok!?" jimin half-shouted, eyes red and stinging from his hot, salty tears. the nurse's expression changed to one of sympathy, and a pang of extreme worry ran through jimin's chest, his blood running quicker in his veins. "where is he? please! i-i have to know he's okay!"

the nurse placed his hand on jimin's arm, making the young boy stiffen, looking at the nurse with pure anger and sadness mingling in his eyes. "sir- sir i'm so sorry, the doctors did everything they could-"

jimin's entire world collapsed.

sobs wracked through his entire body, a sound so full of sadness, regret and pure pain leaving his plump lips as he cried into his hands, letting emotion rip through him. hoseok was gone, he was gone, and jimin didn't know what to do.

it's my fault, i made him yell and then the argument happened and if he hadn't been hugging me to say sorry this wouldn't have happened it's myfaultmyfaultmyfault-

"jimin park?"

jimin looked up with tears flooding his eyes and cheeks and saw a doctor standing at the door of the room, through his tear hazed eyes, and the pain in his chest seemed to be numbed by the pain in his heart. "y-yes?" he choked it out, the word so quiet the doctor nearly didn't hear. she smiled tersely, in that way people do when they feel sorry for you. jimin hated that.

"i'm sorry to come to you about this while you're grieving," the doctor bit her lip, deep brown eyes focused on jimin. "but we need to talk to you about hoseok jung? the man you were with?"

a whimper left jimin at the mention of hoseok's name, but he nodded, lips pressed together tightly so he wouldn't cry. the doctor ran a stressed hand through her frizzy afro hair.

"nurse kim, could you please escort mr. park to my office?"

the nurse nodded, and so jimin was carefully carried to the doctor's office, carried bridal style by the muscular nurse. it reminded him of hoseok, who would pick jimin up at any opportunity, slinging him over his shoulder or jokingly picking him up when jimin was struggling to reach things in the supermarket, biceps bulging as he lifted jimin's lithe frame. jimin sniffled a little at the thought, nurse kim carefully placing him down in a chair facing the doctor.

"mr. park," the doctor (her name was noxie jones, according to her nametag). "i hate to inform you of this, but mr. jung is dead. his death is being charged as homicide and a hate crime, and the police have captured the man who shot you both last night."

jimin's bottom lip quivered, biting back tears that made his eyes sting. "w-what do you w-want from me?" he asked, knowing the doctor wanted information.

someone knocked on the door, and doctor jones said for them to come in. a police officer (a latino, by the looks of him) stepped into the room, nodding his head respectfully. "mr. park, i'm sargent jorge quintos. i'm so sorry for your loss, but i need to ask you a few things about last night."

"i-i'll answer anything you n-need me to." jimin said shakily, one tear falling down his cheek. sargent quintos nodded and sat down, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees, kind eyes looking at jimin.

"firstly we need to know what you and mr. jung were doin' out in downtown compton, and what went on before the both of you were shot. can you tell me that?"

jimin nodded. "w-we had gone out to some club, i-i think it's called toxic, a-and we were just walking home. we live on the other side of compton, across from koreatown," he wiped at his cheek, remembering the night. "we-we got into some fuckin' stupid argument about these assholes that were eyeballing me and the girls that kept hitting on hobi and-and- fuck."

jimin broke into a sob, feeling the sargent's hand on his shoulder, rubbing circles calmingly with his thumb. "you and mr. jung were boyfriends, yes?"

jimin nodded, silent, aggressively wiping away his tears. "hobi got really mad, he does that, i was riling him up for no reason, and he shoved me against the wall like he was gunna hurt me- he didn't, he never has," he added this when he realised both quintos and jones were staring at him. "h-he snapped outta it and we k-kissed, and t-then it happened."

quintos nodded, sighing. "it was definitely a hate crime, no two ways about it. the shooter will get twenty years for this, if we're lucky," jimin looked at him with weary eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"your injury is fine, mr. park," doctor jones added, her voice softly ghetto-accented. "the bullets speed was slowed because of, well, mr. jung, and it only embedded itself three centimeters into your chest."

jimin nodded, but he didn't really care, wasn't really listening.

hoseok was dead. nothing would bring him back.

060418

so i kinda love the nineties thanks to tarantino and i love the idea of a 1990s travolta hoseok and an uma thurman jimin, with their accents from pulp fiction. the whole compton thing is inspired by samuel l. jackson in jackie brown and yup i'm a movie nerd

also!!! guess who got the most beautiful moment in life pt 1 CD!!!!! aaaaaaa!!! i got ggukkie's photo card and he's so cute 💖💖

love y'all!!

- jace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 4.5K 46
BTS Smut and Fluff oneshots. © 2018 Bangtanficts, All Rights Reserved.
1.8K 68 25
Just me, enjoying my time, ignoring my responsibilities while writing some fun sope oneshots :) This book contains fun and short oneshots, long and a...
279 0 25
//COMPLETED AND EDITING// Contains: ✨f l u f f✨ and a teeny tiny smut 🌚
93.1K 1.3K 15
BTS one-shots that are super adorable. Smut free, pure fluff. There may be sexual themes, but there won't be explicit and descriptive scenes. Grab y...