My Soft Psycho

By oppaiscringe

There is a type of fish, called a Betta fish. They are small and come in different colors, wonderful to keep... More

Y/N
Kim Seokjin
That One Bloody Day
Bath Time
Yoongi
How To Gather Info 101
Info On Who Now?
Jinnie's Home!
Two Fucking Idiots
Kim Corps.
The Perfect Body
Imperfections
Beauty and the Psycho
Just A Little Pissed, Just A Bit
The Home of the Kim's
Seokjin's Room
What It Means to be a Best Friend
Mother
The Morning After
Special Chapter 1
Stay
Playlists
Colors
Crimson
Back Home
1K READS AND 100 VOTES
1 Psycho+1 Psycho=?
He Was A Boy, She Was A Girl
I'm Scared of Losing Loved Ones
Pain
Pickaxes For A Picky Asses
A Long Day
2K READS ALREADY?!
Sooo.......
A Bloodbath, Literally
You're Serious?!
Decisions
Epilogue
10K Bonus Chapter
25K Reads & 1K Votes Bonus Chapter
About the 50K...
50K Smut

The Kim Brothers

3.8K 183 47
By oppaiscringe

"He's covered in blood, but he looks awfully familier....." Y/N mumbles to herself as she waits for the blood-covered man to finish cleaning up.

Then she re-calls a time her brother, Yoongi, showed her a picture of a trio of brothers.

"These are the people I work for, Y/N, is this enough to satisfy your stupidly undying curiousity?" Yoongi scowled as he let her hold the picture.

"I just wanted to know who my information broker of a brother worked for, geez." Y/N huffed as she handed the picture back.

"Yes child, well now you know, and stay away from them, GOT IT?" Yoongi gave me his signature death glare as he told me.

"Why though?" I whine, kicking my feet in the air like a child.

Yoongi sighs and just sits down next to me, "Y/N, do you have any fucking clue what information brokers do?" He asks me sternly.

"Yeah, sell certain info to people who want to know certain info." I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Yes," Yoongi says as he raises a brow, "And in the stereotypical scenario, who are the people that buy these ''certain pieces of info?"

"Uh........ mafia people? Rich, bratty CEO people?" I ask my brother as he gives me an incredulous stare.

"OOOOOOHH SO THEY'RE MAFIA PEOPLE?!" I yell as my brother clamps a hand over my mouth and gives me another glare.

"Yes, fucking mafia people, but they are also psychotic, Y/N. They enjoy seeing people in pain and drag out their killing time just to see their victims suffer, so when I say stay the fuck away from them, you stay the fuck away, GOT IT?"

"Yes. But it's so cool that you work for the mafia!" I stare at my brother as he just gives me another "what the fuck" stare.

"Just...... *sigh* if you have an encounter with any of them, and by any, I mean,  any of these three brother's. You call me, ok? And I will come running home to you, my precious ruby." Yoongi states, as he sighs once again, and procedes to resume his job once again.

Yoongi would only ever call me his ruby if he was dead serious about something that involved me.

"Hey, I'm done cleaning up, are my clothes done yet?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 10.2K 46
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
141K 6.4K 41
"We both know that we are not real siblings." Jungkook said. "But Oppa, that can't be possible. I never looked at you like that." Y/n replied. "Y/n...
15.4K 670 34
𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐱𝐲𝐠𝐞𝐧. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫...
77.8K 2.4K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...