My Snarky Tutor(Boyxboy)

By Iheartequality

When Noah Chambers close to failing Biology, his teacher suggests that Eric Stevens,the unlikable straight A... More

~Prologue~
~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Three pt 2~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen pt 1~
~Chapter Eighteen pt 2~
~Chapter Twenty-
~Chapter Twenty-One <3~
Filler chapter
Chapter twenty-two pt 1
Chapter Twenty-two pt 2
Chapter twenty-three
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Five pt 2~
Chapter Twenty-Six
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
-Chapter Twenty-Eight-
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
Attention Readers of My Snarky Tutor!!!
~Chapter Thirty~
-Chapter Thirty-One pt 1
~Chapter Thirty-One pt 2~
-Chapter Thirty-Two
-Chapter Thirty-Three-
Chapter Thirty Three pt 2
chapter thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
author's note.

~Chapter Nineteen~

40.9K 954 975
By Iheartequality

(Dustin's pov)

"I can't believe this shit."

I heard Connor say for the billionth time as he leaned against the wall.

After i told Connor to suck my cock, Mrs.McNeil sent Connor and I to the office and npw we're stuck in the "box" where the students wait to be bitched at by the one of the principals; Mr.Lou, Mrs.Dochery or Mrs.Smithers. Sadly Connor and I were both seeing the very same principal; Mr.Lou who was the meanest and the toughest.

'I can't believe this shit either.' I thought, feeling extremely annoyed.

When Connor opened his big mouth again; I couldn't keep quiet anymore.

"This is your fault you know." I hissed and he sat up, giving me a look of disbelief.

"My fault?" he scoffed. "If you just stuck around girls and not hang around with that same minor niner, I wouldn't have asked."

'What? What ninth grader?'

"Huh?"

"You know, that kid you always hang around with.The one who sits near the vending machines by himself.

'Oh, he's talking about Noah. He doesn't look like a ninth grader, although he did have puppy eyes and a bit of a baby face so I guess those made him a bit younger than he was.'

"Oh Noah? He's my cousin." I lied,not thinking twice about It. Yeah... if I told Connor that Noah was my cousin I wouldn't be called "gay", "Pansy", "faggot" or none of those crap and I could still maintain my good reputation.

Connor's face softened then he looked confused.

"Your cousin? Really?"

I nodded and that seemed to confuse him more.

"Really? I don't know if you're telling the truth man. My friends and I would ALWAYS see you with him and you'd often have your arm around him or something. You two look like you're dating."

'I needed to came up with something quick! Um!'

"Noah and I are like brothers.Noah is the youngest among my cousins, plus we have the same taste in music and video games so I'd obviously get along with him the most. I usually hang out with him because he's beyond shy and has trouble making friends."

'Who knew I could be such a good liar?'

"Oh seriously?" he asked, his eyes widening. Yes, he bought it!

He suddenly got up then sat next to me, offering me a closed fist.

"Sorry ,man."

"No worries,G." I shrugged, giving him props. "Um...I'm sorry about...you know... telling you to suck my cock."

He let out a chuckle, probably way I apologized, and shook his head.

"It's cool. Besides that little stunt you pulled got both of us out of the ginger bitch's class. Mrs.McNeil is a fucking pyscho bro."

I let out a lttle laugh because It was true. Mrs.McNeil was crazy. You'd get in trouble for the littlest things. One time, this girl got in trouble for tying her shoe during a lesson. Yeah, I wish I was kidding.

"Yeah." i agreed.

"Oh, and the whole...um...gay thing, I'll straighten things out with the class and make sure no one thinks that you're like that."

All of a sudden, this random emo dude with a ton of piercings came in, muttering under his breath.

"This is freaking gay!" he sat beside Connor.

"What happened James?" Connor asked, clearly entertained.

James brushed his hair out of his face.

"You know that hot blond bitch who teaches English?"

"You mean Mrs.Sydney?" I suggested since she was the first teacher who came to mind.

"Yeah her." James rolled his eyes and nodded, indicating I was right. "She sent me to the office for flicking an elastic band at some dumbass."

Connor and I snorted out a laugh.

"You're joking right?" Connor asked.

James shook his head.

"I wish I was. Man, the teachers here are such retards."

"Tell me about it." Connor agreed, leaning forward, resting his arms on his legs. "Who are you waiting for?

"Mr.Lou."

"Looks like we're going to be here for a while. He seriously takes hours before speaking with the students."

"Isn't he new here?" I jumped In. "What did he do before he came here? Was he a principal at another school too?"

James looked at Connor and a smirk came across his face.

"I bet he was a male prosititue."

My mouth nearly dropped open and Connor laughed.

"Thank you! I thought I was the only one who thought he walks around like he takes it up the ass!"

I felt all colour drain from my face and I let out an airy laugh.

"People can hear us you know. You're too loud."

His laughter calmed down a bit.

"Relax man, I know the secretary can hear us but I know they're not going to do shit about it."

"Yeah. Mr. Lou is such a faggot!" James laughed.

"By the way. How do you spell faggot? I heard many ways of spelling it. Do you know the proper one?" Connor asked

"Yeah! It's spelt F-A-G-A-T-E. Duh!" James said.

I let out a sigh.

'Sorry Noah, this is exactly why I have to hide our relationship. I might get made fun of and beaten up.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Noah's P.O.V)

A loud beeping sound awakened me from my dream. I immediately sat up and silenced my alarm clock. This was my cue to lay back down and continue to bury myself under the covers,but instead I climbed out of bed.

I never thought It was possible for me to wake up with energy and not feel one bit of exhaustion. Usually on a daily basis, I had trouble getting out of bed. It was either because It was too cold In my room and I just wanted to keep snuggling under my warm bedsheets or I would be too depressed to get up and attempt to get through the day.

Ever since Eric began to pick me up in the morning to take me to school, I found It easier to get up In the mornings.

After I changed Into my school uniform, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth since I didn't have much of an appetite.

In the process of brushing my teeth, I noticed myself smiling as soon as I looked Into the mirror.

Eric actually said he cared about me and that we were friends! I knew that didn't mean much but that still made me happy. Although he didn't say he cared about me In a romantic way... to be cared about about by him felt...really nice for some reason. I guess It was because he wasn't the popular type who got along with everyone and Is careful of who to hang around with, so when he said he cared about me, I knew he meant it. No jerking around. He said It straight up...like when he said It was hurting him to see me In pain.

I liked how not only he said he cared about me but he proved that he did. He hugged me twice, offered to drive me to school and take me home. I was glad to have him with me.

I spit Into the sink and rinsed my toothbrush. As I wiped my mouth, I felt myself smile.

Who would ever guess that I, the complete outcast of the school who barely had friends, would be In a relationship with a really great guy and be cared about a...sweet, gentle geninue guy who was straight-forward and honest?

I went back to my room and sat at my desk. Since Eric was coming In about an hour, I decided to use this time to review my Geography notes. Exams were starting on Monday. Today was Thursday so that gave me about....four more days to study. I needed to break out of this habit..waiting until the last minute to study for a test or exam. Oh well, at least I managed to finish my biology project, so now I can hand that In to Mrs.Earon and improve my mark.

After what seemed to be forever, I closed my Geography book and spun around in my chair to see the time of my clock on the table. I strained my eyes and saw that It was 8:27 Am. Eric will be here any minute.

I neatly put away my Geography notes in my binder and packed It In my bag. I then threw my pencil case and my Geography textbook In there and I slung the strap over my shoulder and grabbed my cell phone from my desk. I went downstairs and sat on the third step waiting for Eric's text saying he was outside.

I tossed my bag on the ground and starting playing around with my phone. I had lots of games on It but for some reason, I was too anxious to play one right now. I flipped my phone open then closed It repeatedly until my hands got tired. I then checked the time on the main screen on my phone and saw It was already 9 o'clock.

I jumped to my feet.

Eric was actually late! My first period class started five minute ago! Ugh.. I have been late for school way too many times already. I definitely had a bad school record.

Anyways, it wasn't like Eric to be late. Did he forget? No, I didn't think he would. He was the one who offered to pick me up and take me home! So.. why wasn't he here yet? Was It because he had a sudden emergency and didn't have time to inform me about It? Was he okay?

I well knew he wasn't but I still had the need to check outside anyways, so I did,peeking through the window In the living room.

As I expected no one was outside.

I started texting Eric, asking where he was as I slowly walked back to the stairs.

I put my phone in my pocket and I placed my hand over my chest. My heart was pounding out of fear. I knew being this worried over him seemed dumb this felt like deja vu

A few years ago, my grandma and I were planning to see a movie together (since she was a big horror fan like I was) but first, she needed to go to the supermarket. She told me she would be back in an hour. When an hour and a half passed, I texted her, making sure she was ok but she never replied to my text. Before I knew it, my parents got a phone call from the hospital saying my grandma suddenly collapsed In the supermarket. After that, my grandma was diagnosed with cancer.

I really hoped that didn't happen to Eric. Not the cancer part because I knew that didn't happen(and I prayed that was never going to) I was just hoping he was ok and wasn't hurt In anyway.

All of a sudden, my phone went off, nearly making me jump out of my skin. In a second, I check the caller ID and saw that It was Eric.

I let out a huge sigh, never feeling so relieved In my entire life.

I eagerly flipped open my phone, my fingers nearly slipping and I answered It.

I opened my mouth to speak but before a word had a chance to come out of my mouth, Eric immediately spoke.

"I can't pick you up today. I'm sorry."

Good thing I was fully paying attention and I was usually was a fast talker when I got excited or else I would've missed what he said. His words came out so fast that It sounded like It could all be one word.

'Wait, what? Why?'

"Are you sick?" I asked him even thought he sounded perfectly fine.I knew that was sort of a dumb question but that was one of the only explanation I could I think of aside from having a family emergency.

On the other line, It became silent for a moment as If Eric was either debating on telling me the truth or as If he was thinking of an excuse.

"No, I'm fine. I just can't pick you up. I can't tell you why."

'How come he couldn't Although I really wanted to know, I Shouldn't pester him about It. If he didn't want to tell me about It them I should respect that. As long as he was fine.'

"Okay." I told him, trying to sound as happy as I possibly could. "It's fine."

'Although I didn't really like this Idea I had. It was necessary because I needed to hand In my biology project.'

"I can just ask my parent to take to-"

Before I had a chance to even finish what I was saying, he practically yelled,making me flinch and my heart slow down.

"No! Just!"

I heard him sigh over then he spoke In a normal tone of voice.

"Just ...stay home.Okay?"

"Why?" I stammered out, wondering what was with him and why he sounded so anxious.

Over the line, he went quiet again. It seemed like he wasn't going to say anything so I decided to speak Instead but before I could get a word out, he spoke. My heart jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Noah...please just stay home. I'll pick you up tomorrow okay?"

When he uses that kind of voice and says my name like that...It was impossible to protest In the slightest. I had to give In.

"Okay." I said

"Thank you." he replied and there was a dial tone.

I closed my phone and grabbed my bag, walking upstairs. I knocked on my parent's door and told them school was closed today. They easily believed me and I went to my room, getting my geography textbook and notebook. I might as well use this time to study for exams.

I dropped the books on my desk and sat in my chair, trying as hard I could to study. However, trying to figure out Eric's motives as getting In the way of that. Why did he want me to stay home so badly? Was It because of the weather?

I got out of my chair and and looked through my window. The weather wasn't bad at all. There was only a few Inches of snow on the ground and It wasn't even snowing! It was cloudy but that was It.

So why did he want me to stay home? Was there something I wasn't seeing? There has to be because Eric wouldn't make me stay home without a reason.

There had to be a reason. He cares about me...he told me so himself. I still couldn't believe he told me that so easily...or how hard my heart was pounding and how I was feeling giddy for the rest of the day. Well,that was normal I guess. If Dustin told me he really cared about me and hugged me saying he couldn't stand to see me In pain, my heart would've been pounding too right?

Too many question, my head hurts...I'm exhausted now. I'lll study later.

I flopped on my bed, not bothering to get under the covers. I took my Ipod out of pocket and listened to some songs that would make go to sleep. I kept only one ear phone In so I could listen for my parents If they need or want anything.

I started to drift off and I saw all black.

All of a sudden, I heard my phone rang which jerked me awake.

Rubbing my eyes, I checked my alarm. It was 11:14 am. Holy crap, It had been a couple of hours already? That only felt like a couple of minutes to me.

My phone suddenly stopped ringing and I got out of bed. Who could it be? Classes were still going so It couldn't be Eric or Dustin.

I checked my phone and It was a text from an unfamiliar phone number. Did a person accidentally send me text that was meant for someone else?

I clicked on the text to see what It said.

'Hi Noah. It's Sadie. I heard about it just now. Are you ok? That must've been terrifying.'

What? What In the world was she talking about? And how did she get my number?Did Eric give it to her? No...I don't think he would've done that without my permission.

I instantly sent her a reply.

'Not to sound rude or anything but how did you get my number? And what are you talking about? What was terrifying?

'Why was Eric's girlfriend texting me?'

Sadie sent me a reply.

'I snooped through Eric's phone and got your number. LOL don't tell him. Anyways, you were almost In an accident weren't you? Wasn't that scary?'

What?! An accident? What was she talking about?!

I quickly sent her a one word reply.

'What?'

She didn't reply for a while and I eagerly waited for her to respond. Why was she asking If I as In accident? It wasn't some dumb rumor that was going around was It?

Finally, she sent me reply but it ended up to be a question to my question.

'Where are you? Are you in class?'

'Nope, Eric told me to stay home so I did.'

She sent me a one worded response.

'Oh'

What? Why was she saying "oh"? Was that a good "oh" or a bad one?

Before I got to ask what was going on, she sent me another text as If she knew what I as going to ask.

'Eric must've told you to stay home because the road's are bad.'

'What? They were? But...It didn't look like they were bad.'

Without a response from me, she continued

'He told me how he didn't have snow tires so he's been skidding on snow and ice alot. He witnessed a couple of accidents and almost got into one himself.

I felt a pain In my heart as I tried to absorb the message she just sent me. Eric was almost In an accident?

I flinched when she sent me another text message.

'Don't worry he's fine. Just a little shaken up that's all. But he won't admit it or show it.'

'So...just to protect me...he told to stay home. Did he skid on the road on the way to pick me up? There was no way he didn't pick me up was because he was scared he's going to be an accident on his way to my house.He was probably scared that he might get Into an accident If I were In the car. He didn't want to risk my safety but was willing to risk his own?'

He was intelligent so how...could he be so stupid?

Sadie texted me again which snapped me out of my thoughts,

"You know he told to stay just to protect you right? Anyways, I got a lab to do. TTYL'

I texted her a "Yeah,ok." then flipped my phone shut.

I flopped on the bed, still trying to believe and completely absorb what I just found out. Eric almost gotten Into an accident. He could've been hurt or worse...he could've...NO! I can't think about that! I couldn't lose another person I cared about. I just couldn't...especially not him...

I got off of the bed and grabbed my phone and flipped open. Sadie said he was shaken up. Was he ok?

I called Eric's number but he didn't pick up. Oh,crap classes were still going. Since education must be really Important to Eric so he probably won't skip class. He probably wouldn't talk or text during class.

It was 11:00am so lunch will begin In 25 minutes. I need to wait until then.

I put down my phone on the desk. All I could think about was Eric's car crashing Into another car, tree or Into a river. It really scared me. But I guess he was more scared than I was since he nearly experience that.

All of a sudden, my phone rang which made me jump out of my skin and out of my thoughts.

No...that couldn't be Eric. Classes were still going.

I checked the caller I.D and my heart nearly leaped out of my chest.

It WAS Eric!

Without any second thoughts, I answered the phone. Before I could get a word out, he started talking.

"Noah are you okay? What's wrong?"

My mouth was still open but I was still unable to say anything. Even after he had almost been In an accident and was shaken up,he was still concerned about me.

"Noah?"

I then noticed he was in the school's bathroom because I could hear his voice bouncing off the walls. So he did skip class just to see If anything was wrong. Why was he only thinking of me? Why was he so...

"You're such an idiot..." I mumbled Into the phone, not caring If he understood what I said or not. I just don't care anymore.

"What?" he asked. It seemed like he did hear and understood but couldn't believe what I just said.

"I said you're an idiot!" I yelled into the phone, not caring If my parents heard me. What the hell was Eric thinking?!

"Next time the road Is bad, either get snow tires or don't freaking drive at all! Don't freaking think about my safety but don't give a fu- I mean I damn about your own!" I usually swore when I was REALLY angry but didn't want my parents to hear.

I tried to breathe slowly so I could calm down, but he spoke which my blood boil.

"What? How did you know that?"

"Your girlfriend told me!" I spat.

'Why did he tell her but not me? He could've called me and said "Noah, since the roads are bad, I'm not able to pick you up today. By the way, I was almost in the accident so I don't want to risk your safety." But he had to tell her instead! Didn't he trust me at all?!

All of a sudden, I heard him laugh.

I literally felt myself shake with anger. Why the hell was he laughing?! I was so scared because I just found out I almost lost him. But I was extremely pissed off he didn't trust me enough to tell me.

"Don't laugh! Why the hell didn't you tell me yourself that the roads were bad and you were almost in an accident? Why did you tell her instead?You've could've been hurt! You could've died! I...."

I suddenly felt myself calm down and i sat down and buried my face in my free hand.

"I could've lost you...so don't laugh."

I felt like crying but I felt too tired to do so.

It was quiet on the other line for a very long time so I checked to see If he hung up on me. But he didn't.

"Hello?"

It was silent for a few more seconds then I heard a little chuckle.

"Eric-?" I began but he cut me off.

"I'm not laughing at you. I'm just relieved." he told me. "You're not bottling up your feelings anymore. You're finally expressing how you were thinking and feeling. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you usually keep your thoughts to yourself and worry about them for a long time?"

'He was right...'

Although he said he was relieved and didn't seem one bit upset that I yelled at him and called him an idiot, I felt like I should apologize.

"Eric, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I was just...." I trailed off. I tried to finish my sentence but I couldn't.

"worried? Angry that I didn't tell you?" he suggested.

"Yeah." I admitted.

"Well, there's no need to be sorry. It's ok. I'm sorry too. I should've told you and I promise that if something like this happens again, I'll tell you first myself and I'll be completely honest with you and not sugar coat anything."

I tried to fight back a smile. Even though he couldn't see It, I had a feeling he would be able to sense it.

"Okay. Thank you."

"No problem. Now since I got that out of the way, I can officially tell you that you are a moron."

I didn't need to fight back a smile anymore because...well... I didn't need to smile anymore.

'Here we go...'

"There are two reasons why you're a moron." he began " The first one Is thinking that you could've lost me."

I felt my face softened.What-?

"I told you I cared about you right? I don't just leave the people I care about. Besides, you're one of the reasons why I like life. I'm always going to be there for you ok? Until I die or until you don't want me around anymore."

'Will my heart ever get tired of this? Pounding whenever Eric says something nice to me? I wish it'd stop. My heart should only pound for Dustin.'

"Understand?" he asked and I flinched.

"Y-yes!" I practically yelled.

'Geez, I wish he'd stop doing this to me.'

"The second reason why I'm calling you a moron is you to automatically assume she's my girlfriend. Where the hell did you get that Idea?"

I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

'Well at least my heart has calmed down.'

"S-so...she's not your girlfriend..." I stammered out.

"No! Of course not!" he said. There was no sign of disgust in his voice, just amusement.

"Oh..."  was all I could say. For the longest time, I thought she was his girlfriend. So embarrassing...

"Again, where did you get that idea from? Did someone tell you that?"

Now my whole face and neck was burning with embarrassment. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat and tried to be honest with him as I possibly could.

"Um...no one did. I thought she was your girlfriend because...you two seemed very close."

'I better be prepared to be more embarrassed than I already was.'

I heard him sigh and could practically see him pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah, Sadie and I are very close but that's only because she's like family to me. Believe me when I say my feelings for her is not romantic in anyway. Besides, I...um...like someone else."

'Huh? I felt a huge weight being lift off my shoulders when he told me she wasn't his girlfriend but...when he said he liked someone else, I felt the weight come back...but this time, heavier.'

"W-who?" I asked before I could stop myself. I immediately mentally scolded myself 'Idiot! That's a personal question. He won't tell me that! Besides...It shouldn't concern me if he liked someone or not.'

I heard him hesitate but he answered anyways.

"Well...h-they're a friend of mine. We only became friends recently though. They can be lazy but will work hard when they need to. They see right through me and see the person I truly am. They're shy and they're insecure since they've been though alot. I don't understand why they don't think they're good enough because I think they're perfect. They are really cute. Not just appearance wise but the way they are just selfless and thinking about other people-"

'I really want to hang up now because...my heart hurts...he sounds so happy."

"....it's adorable the way they get so flustered and-"

All of a sudden, he stopped talking. Thank goodness, It felt like my heart was going to break in two.

I heard him clear his throat.

"Um...sorry, I got to go now By the way, there's now  another reason why you're a moron. I'll come by your house around two and help with your exams. You're not allowed to protest. Bye."

And with that, he hung up. My phone was still pressed against my ear, questions going through my head.

'Why the hell was there suddenly a third reason why he thought I was a moron?'

'Did my parents hear me yelling'

'who did Eric like?'

'Why did I feel so heart broken?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.5K 69
Noah Simone should be happy. He should be happy about getting accepted to his top choice university. He should be happy that his boyfriend, Elijah B...
Circles By Chokoreto22

General Fiction

289 134 72
According to the theory, life is divided into cycles of seven years, and although Noah tries uselessly over and over again to change his destiny, he...
570 17 45
"Worry? What did you think I was doing?" I asked a bit more seriously. "I didn't think anything, but it doesn't help when there are people around you...
28.2K 7.9K 76
There's nothing wrong with a young teenage girl trying to be what she wants to be, but it's left for the world to realize that. When Jennifer arrives...