Fighting Raptor (Avengers Fan...

By Winchester_Huntress

It is advised that you read the first book before this one (Discovering Raptor). Delta retired with Clint soo... More

-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty-One-
-Twenty-Two-
-Twenty-Three-
-Twenty-Four-
-Twenty-Five-
-Twenty-Six-
-Twenty-Seven-
-Twenty-Eight-
-Twenty-Nine-
-Thirty-

-Thirteen-

4.8K 118 7
By Winchester_Huntress

Delta's screech was loud and it echoed, it was obvious she was in pain.

"Delta!" I hadn't seen her in a while.

Pietro appeared near Wanda with Scott. "She went after the jet," Pietro called as I jogged over.

Soldiers came from inside of the airport and surrounded us.

I dropped my bow, knowing it was useless fighting.

I could still hear Delta's screeches from the field, another batch of soldiers went towards Delta.

"Let me help her, she's hurting," I told one of them as I took a step forward.

They only focused their weapons on me, "Don't take another step," one of them warned.

"Let me help you get her, she won't hurt me," I was met with silence for a few moments before the soldier in front of me motioned three soldiers to take me.

They lead me out to the field, I could see Delta flailing half in half out of a small crater.

Tony was dragging Rhodey's suit out of it, it seemed to make Delta to scream more.

I ran past the soldiers and into the crater, putting a hand on Delta's neck.

I looked at Tony as he flew off with Rhodey, heading to the ambulance without sparing me a glance.

Delta continued to flail and screech as I looked for what was hurting her.

The shield that came from her tail as crushed so badly that it wouldn't reform.

I started unlatching her armor, pulling it off; I undid the tail latches last.

Her tail was completely crushed, it didn't even look like a tail anymore.

A small bag was tossed into the dirt, one of the soldiers was standing on the grass, watching Delta warily.

I opened the bag, it was tranquilizer darts.

Delta was still kicking and screaming when I uncapped one of the darts and put it in her flank.

I did the same with three other darts, her screeches slowed to a halt as the drugs worked into her system.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 406 23
When the Maximoff Twins (Wanda and Peitro) are persuaded to join in a deadly experiment to help them gain freedom for their country and get revenge f...
5.8K 384 30
❛tony stark has to live, you have to make sure of that❜ ↳ in which evi tries to win a battle that is already lost !the witch is back! fem!ocxpeterpa...
19.5K 564 44
"If this kid lifts this hammer, I'm retiring" "Okay kid, we don't got all day you know!" "You happy now, Stark?" "Very Impressive niece, but the r...
334K 5.2K 39
Pietro Maximoff imagines ~~~ πŸ’€πŸ˜πŸŒ…πŸ₯°πŸ’—πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œβ€οΈβ‰οΈπŸ—ΏπŸ˜˜πŸ«‘πŸ–€πŸ™πŸ€¨πŸ™‚πŸŽˆπŸ‘΄πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸ€ͺπŸ˜­β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯