My Father's Boss's Son (Vkook)

By blurryfacebrit

This is a story of two boys. One rich and one poor. They hated each other with a passion . Will they learn to... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
NOT AN UPDATE
33
34
35
36

5

16.9K 656 243
By blurryfacebrit

             Taehyung sat on a bench in the rain and was crying alone. Jimin came running with an umbrella in search of tae.
Jimin:taetae!

Taehyung looked up and saw jimin. He wiped his tears and faked a smile.

Jimin:tae it's cold. Let's go in my van.

           Jimin had a Ford Ranger. Tae hesitantly went into the van.

Jimin :tae why are you crying ?

Taehyung:no hyung I'm not crying.

Jimin :tell me what's wrong

Taehyung :nothing is wrong

Jimin:taehyung ! Tell me!

Taehyung :jungkook! He did everything to me ! He broke my bike and That was a gift given to me by my father

Jimin: tae don't worry I'm here . Show me where you live.

         Jimin dropped taehyung at his small flat house.  Taehyung's father was relieved when he saw taehyung home .  Taehyung lied and told his father he had a project to work on.

Mr.kim: tae where's your bike ?

Tae:it's uh- at school.

Mr.kim:oh okay son. Go take a rest now.

              At jungkook' s house

Jungkook kept cussing all the servants since his mother and father went out on a business trip. He went to the room where the Gucci models were doing photo shoots of the new clothing.  While walking around the room he saw a girl model looking extremely hot in the beautiful dress. When she turned around it was Lisa.

Jungkook:Lisa?

Lisa:oppa I got hired to be a model in your dad's company.

Jungkook:don't call me oppa but you look fine as hell in that dress. Mind coming in my room tonight. My parents aren't home. He then winked at her .

Lisa:sure. You're making me blush

Jungkook:😏

                 The servant knocked on jungkooks door to give him breakfast. Jungkook wasn't waking up so Lisa opened the door then forgot she had on only a bra.

The servant started screaming as well as Lisa. Lisa grabbed the blanket and quickly covered herself . Jungkook woke up at the noise and cussed the servant.  He then turned to lisa and smirked. She started to blush .

Jungkook:do you wanna be my girlfriend ?

Lisa:yesssssss omg sure my dreams are finally coming true.

Jungkook laughed and told her to go home.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Hope you all like this story so far.
Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 24.2K 50
Kim taehyung is a model who is very popular for his beauty and rudeness. Born with silver spoon..... Where jungkook is hard working young boy, workin...
163K 4.8K 34
π™ΉπšŽπš˜πš— πš˜πš πš—πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πš’πšŒπš‘πšŽπšœπš πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’. π™·πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚊 πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš›πšžπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚠𝚘 πšŽπš•πšŽπšŒπšπš›πš˜πš—πš’πšŒπšœ πšπšŽπšŸπš’πšŒπšŽπšœ...
305K 13.8K 47
Jeons are the biggest name in the industry and they love their only son who is so obedient to them. Or is their son obedient? Jeon Jungkook the only...
1.2M 70.3K 65
An arranged marriage that falls apart due to some misunderstandings. The journey of remorse and regrets towards forgiveness. With their sixteen-year...