When Life Kicks You in the Bu...

Galing kay theresaluu

Kim Taehyung is a prodigy. He is smart, athletic, charming, and all the girls (and some boys) adore him and h... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7- (˃̣̣̥ ∀ ˂̣̣̥)
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18~ Epilouge
Thank youuu

9

751 36 14
Galing kay theresaluu

Jeon Jungkook

"You can draw?" I asked. He nodded, 

"Of course I can draw." He grabbed a piece of paper and pencil from his bag. "What do you need to be drawn?" he asked lil bro.

Lil bro thought for a moment, "I need a picture of Pearl Harbor when it was attacked on my poster."

Taehyung began to scribble don the piece of paper. Which then morphed into a picture of the harbor. He added some more detail and finishing touches to the piece. He looked so peaceful and so into the drawing. His delicate fingers moved across the page. Damn it. I was doing it again. I fiddled with my sweater strings as he held up the paper. 

"Is this good?" 

Lil bro and my own jaw dropped as we stared at the picture. 

"Hyung... can I curse?" Lil bro asked. 

"Go for it." I exhaled still staring at the incredible pieces of art.

 (A/N: if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)).

 "Holy fucking shit that is incredible!" Lil bro exclaimed. Taehyung blushed, 

"Thank you." He mumbled. 

"Tch." I clicked my tongue as he blushed. Taehyung looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. 

"Is there any others?" I asked.

"Are there any others." Taehyung corrected.

"Whatever." I sniffed.

"Yes, there are others. Here, I was sketching while I was bored. I didn't know that you would need these too." he flipped the papers and pulled out two others.

My jaw dropped again as I stared at the pictures. Taehyung smirked and gave me the pictures. I carefully held the pictures as lil bro carefully arranged everything into the correct time. Taehyung got up and helped him correctly place everything. 

"You could use a little more info here and here." Taehyung pointed to some pieces of writing. 

"I don't have any other source of info though." Lil bro huffed. 

"I can tell you some things. Here, use my pencil." Taehyung handed him the pencil and began to tell him some things to write down. I gently placed the pictures onto his bag. 

"Jungkook, could you go get your homework? I can help you while helping Chung-Hee." Taehyung looked at me. I nodded and went back up the stairs. I pulled out my homework and went back downstairs again. I saw Taehyung standing really close to lil bro. I felt something stab at my heart. 

"Tch. Here. Come stand next to me, Taehyung." I pointed at the spot next to me at the kitchen table.  

He was about to say, "It's ok, Jungkook. I can-"

"Taehyung." I said in a more authoritative tone. Taehyung looked at lil bro. Lil bro shrugged,

"Might as well listen to him. He's scary when he's like that." Lil bro smiled. 

"Like what?" I demanded. 

"Like that, right now. Lil bro snorted before going back to writing. Taehyung went over to me, 

"Ok, is this good enough for you?" he asked in a deeper, and huskier tone. 

"Closer." I pulled him closer. He stumbled onto me and held the table for support. I felt my face light up on fire as Taehyung's face got really close to mine. I could almost kiss his lips again, but I remembered that lil bro was here (and Kim Taehyung might be straight). Lil bro snorted and started laughing. When I regained my composure, I glared at lil bro. He stuck his tongue out at me and went back to work.  Taehyung cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head, 

"S-so, let's get to work then." He said while looking at me. I nodded. This is going to be another long, but enjoyable night. 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Kim Taehyung

The next day at school was boring. I never say that, but today is an exception. The teachers didn't have anything planned at all, so every class was a free period. I decided that I would do my job as a wingman and get Jimin and Suga together. After a "class", I was walking along Jimin and engaging him in some small talk. 

"How's you day been, Jimin-hyung?" I asked him.

"Nothing interesting has happened..." he looked at me and smiled cheekily. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You and Jungkookie kissed." he said. 

I blushed, "So what?" I said defensively. 

"It's cute!" he giggled. 

I blushed even more as Jimin hummed the tune, "Jungkookie and Taehyung sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love..." I didn't hear the rest when I saw Suga walking down the stairs in our direction, but not really paying attention. As we rounded the corner, I subtly tripped Jimin into Suga. 

"Aah!" Jimin yelled as he was falling. Suga was jolted awake as he heard Jimin scream and caught him. 

"Are you ok, Jimin?" he asked worriedly. 

"Y-yea. Th-thank you, S-Suga." Jimin stammered. He was as red as a tomato. 

"You're probably hurt. I'll carry you to the nurse's office." Suga picked up Jimin and carried him bridal style towards the nurse's office. 

"W-wait! I-i'm o-ok! Really!" Jimin blushed, protesting.

"Tch. I don't want to see you hurt, Jiminie." Suga said bluntly. 

Jimin turned multiple shades of red all at once. I smiled to myself. My job was done, for today anyway. I was walking down the hall when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a closet. 

"What the heck?!" I shouted as I stared at my "kidnapper". 

"What the heck, Jungkook?!" I stood up. He covered my mouth and held a finger up to his mouth. I blinked. He wasn't.... he isn't.... right? 

"It's a good thing. I caught you." he said really close to my ear. I blushed lightly. He leaned back and smiled. His eyes were so pretty~

"Let's ditch for today. I'm bored." He said, sounding like a small child.

I shook my head. "Why not?" He asked, giving me puppy eyes. I couldn't resist freaking puppies. Much less, puppy eyes! I groaned, "Fine."  I said against the skin of his hand. He beamed, "Yay!" He let go of my mouth and hugged me. I was surprised. 

"Ahaha sorry, I'm just really excited right now~" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Before we leave, what were doing with Jimin-hyung?" He asked. 

"Nothing." I said innocently. He raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm serious, Jeon." I said. He shrugged, "Whatever." He didn't look like he bought it though.

(A/N: this is how Jungkook looks like in the book just saying)

I walked around him and opened the door. There was a small group of girls waiting there. They all tried to look like they weren't totally spying on us. I sighed and wrapped an arm around Jungkook. They all stared at us. Jungkook was about to protest when I smashed my lips onto his. 

"Mmf!" he tried to push against my chest. I kept my grip and kept kissing him in front of the girls. I let go of his face and grabbed his hand and ran. I ran out of the school. If this brat wanted to ditch school, then ditching we shall do. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.6K 409 34
Lee Sooyeon, a girl who have experienced a heartbreak. Jeon Jungkook, a school heartthrob. Who once fell in love but got cheated on that's why now he...
663 114 25
Y/n get's her scholarship in a college. Before moving her heart shattered as she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her . She moves with a hope...
228 1 18
Kim Taehyung a mature yet cute, adorable and sassy boy.But behind his cute nature is hidden a dark past which dreads him. Jeon Jungkook a cold and ar...
290K 6.9K 39
What will happen if the most popular boy in ur school likes you, but you like someone else? Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in your school, in a...